AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-12-23, 16:24   Link #11581
GotEffed2RageQuit
N.Kurogane x N.Vermillion

The problem is Phantom is not an ordinary person. If she is a Wizard, never thought they could change appearances (and they need Realizers even if not fully manifested.) If she's a Spirit, why the heck the DEM didn't know there's a Spirit at close proximity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by corefire View Post
i was uesing this site as reference http://date-a-live.wikia.com/wiki/Fi...ate_A_Live.jpg
For what? The Shiori thing?
Quote:
yuri couple with Mana? what i got from ther exchanges in the novel is that thay went from bing antagonistic to each other to trusting each other thats all. also kotori is one 4 favorite spirits.
Never thought they were antagonistic to begin with.
Kotori is one of four favorites of...?
Old 2014-12-23, 17:08   Link #11582
Superbia

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberdemon View Post
This is something I have been thinking about concerning Mana but could Mana be Phantom? other than that picture there is no proof that Shidou actually had a sister. Phantom is able to take different forms at will and can erase memories. Perhaps Phantom had taken a younger form and erased her own memories in order to infiltrate DEM. she would be a Manchurian agent. Phantom can unseal the memories whenever she felt like from within.
There is proof Shidou had a sister in the past. When Shidou met Mana, he instantly felt a sence of familiarity. Unless he was remembering his mother or his own reflection, that should give some proof that they at least met each other in the past and Reine's DNA test proves they're siblings.
Superbia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-23, 17:19   Link #11583
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superbia View Post
There is proof Shidou had a sister in the past. When Shidou met Mana, he instantly felt a sence of familiarity. Unless he was remembering his mother or his own reflection, that should give some proof that they at least met each other in the past and Reine's DNA test proves they're siblings.
funny thing about the DNA test. It was only verbally said by Reine in the Light Novel. In fact I had just read that scene earlier today in reading the novel again which made me think about my theory. Reine however is involved more than has been stated so far, the extent is just not quite known yet. If Reine is in on it with Phantom and she recognized Mana as such then there is a possibility that she lied to keep the truth hidden. That scene had her acting rather strangely concerning Mana even before they started talking about DNA tests and such.
Old 2014-12-23, 18:48   Link #11584
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
This is something I have been thinking about concerning Mana but could Mana be Phantom? other than that picture there is no proof that Shidou actually had a sister. Phantom is able to take different forms at will and can erase memories. Perhaps Phantom had taken a younger form and erased her own memories in order to infiltrate DEM. she would be a Manchurian agent. Phantom can unseal the memories whenever she felt like from within.

It's pointed out though that the picture Mana has was when Shidou was around 10 which was long after his mother abandoned him and around the time that Phantom had given Kotori Ifrit's powers and sealed Kotori and Shidou's memories. Perhaps she had been watching him under the guise of Mana back then which was when the picture was taken.
There's massive proof that shidou has a sister and that its Mana.
1. Mana when she sees the video of Yoshino going bonkers goes all of the sudden.. Nii-sama. That doesnt happen by accident especially since most of the people didnt even notice him being there.
2. Shidou's real last name is Takamiya which Wescott said that to him as he was leaving (at least i think it was Wescott). Itsuka is his adopted name. Whats Mana's last name... yea

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-23, 19:00   Link #11585
Superbia

Quote:
funny thing about the DNA test. It was only verbally said by Reine in the Light Novel. In fact I had just read that scene earlier today in reading the novel again which made me think about my theory. Reine however is involved more than has been stated so far, the extent is just not quite known yet. If Reine is in on it with Phantom and she recognized Mana as such then there is a possibility that she lied to keep the truth hidden. That scene had her acting rather strangely concerning Mana even before they started talking about DNA tests and such.
I don't think Reine would lie about something so easy to confirm or disprove, otherwise it would reveal that she's decieving them too easily.

The reason Reine was acting strange since before they even started talking is because she realized what DEM had been doing to Mana. It's normal for someone to act odd once they realize a friend's long lost sister had been experimented on to the point that they would die in ten years and she might not even be aware of the fact it was shortening her lifespan.
Old 2014-12-23, 20:24   Link #11586
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
shidou is mine ..... Mine

on-topic: uhm I wonder how will new spirit present herself ....... well all spirit have unique appearance on their arc 0_0, I wonder how will they introduce themselve ._.
Old 2014-12-23, 20:39   Link #11587
GotEffed2RageQuit

She could always appear as someone like in everyday life. A real chance encounter. An encounter that doesn't stick out like a sore thumb.
Old 2014-12-23, 20:49   Link #11588
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by GotEffed2RageQuit View Post
She could always appear as someone like in everyday life. A real chance encounter. An encounter that doesn't stick out like a sore thumb.
errr uhm if I gonna list them down

Tohka Yatogami = Encounter that is planned by her Sister "Kotori Itsuka "
Yoshino = Encounter Accidentally ._.
Kurumi Tokisaki = Introduce her self in school ._.
Kotori Itsuka = Introduce herself when his brother is in danger 0_0
Yamai Siblings = Encounter on the planned school trip
Miku Izayoi = Planned Encounter 1st one failed 2nd one success due to her crossdressing skills
Natsumi = Don't know if is a planned encounter or not ????
Origami Tobiichi = Stalker that gained spirit power from certain phantom o_O

well half of the spirit are planned encounter and other are not planned

Last edited by kusabireika; 2014-12-23 at 21:01.
kusabireika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-23, 21:00   Link #11589
GotEffed2RageQuit

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
errr uhm if I gonna list them down

Tohka Yatogami = Encounter that is planned by her Sister "Kotori Itsuka "
Yoshino = Encounter Accidentally ._.
Kurumi Tokisaki = Introduce her self in school ._.
Kotori Itsuka = Introduce herself when his brother is in danger 0_0
Yamai Siblings = Encounter on the planned school trip
Miku Izayoi = Planned Encounter 1st one failed 2nd one success due to her crossdressing skills
Origami Tobiichi = Stalker that gained spirit power from certain phantom o_O

well half of the spirit are planned encounter and other are not planned
Oh-kay? Sure not all are planned, but all of them appeared as over-the-top appearances. Still for meeting like any other. (Normal meeting)
Old 2014-12-23, 21:03   Link #11590
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Oh-kay? Sure not all are planned, but all of them appeared as over-the-top appearances. Still for meeting like any other. (Normal meeting)
what are the chance that some spirit is working on ast ..... ehem ellen ? or captive shidou mother "spirit" ? or captive spirit
Old 2014-12-23, 21:16   Link #11591
Superbia

Quote:
what are the chance that some spirit is working on ast ..... ehem ellen ? or captive shidou mother "spirit" ? or captive spirit
There is one, but they probably won't bring her in yet. Kurumi will probably be part of the arc where that spirit arrives since she's one of her targets and the author seems to like to alternate in which arc Kurumi arrives in. Have her come in for her and Kotori's arc, but not in the Yamais, then appear in Miku's, and not in Natsumi's, but comes back for Origami's. If the pattern follows, the next one should be a non-Kurumi arc.

If you want a normal random encounter, since they seem to have passed Christmas, they should be near New Years. That might mean Shidou bumps into her as a miko during a shrine visit.
Old 2014-12-23, 21:19   Link #11592
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superbia View Post
There is one, but they probably won't bring her in yet. Kurumi will probably be part of the arc where that spirit arrives since she's one of her targets and the author seems to like to alternate in which arc Kurumi arrives in. Have her come in for her and Kotori's arc, but not in the Yamais, then appear in Miku's, and not in Natsumi's, but comes back for Origami's. If the pattern follows, the next one should be a non-Kurumi arc.

If you want a normal random encounter, since they seem to have passed Christmas, they should be near New Years. That might mean Shidou bumps into her as a miko during a shrine visit.
true well we must wait patiently for it
Old 2014-12-24, 01:00   Link #11593
corefire

Quote:
The problem is Phantom is not an ordinary person. If she is a Wizard, never thought they could change appearances (and they need Realizers even if not fully manifested.) If she's a Spirit, why the heck the DEM didn't know there's a Spirit at close proximity.

For what? The Shiori thing?

Never thought they were antagonistic to begin with.
Kotori is one of four favorites of...?
Kotori is one of my four favorites.
corefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-12-24, 01:09   Link #11594
corefire

as for the link i posted earler is shprot tree that i was baseing my theroys on for #6 and #2.
Old 2014-12-24, 02:09   Link #11595
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

^ but there is chance that there is 0, 00 or 000 spirits right ^^?
Old 2014-12-24, 02:32   Link #11596
corefire

Quote:
^ but there is chance that there is 0, 00 or 000 spirits right ^^?
are you going to refer to Rinne Sonogami she not a sprit but a sprit like beaing acording to Reine Murasames discrption she would be somthing like a anima. if i remeber corectly.
Old 2014-12-24, 02:57   Link #11597
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
are you going to refer to Rinne Sonogami she not a sprit but a sprit like beaing acording to Reine Murasames discrption she would be somthing like a anima. if i remeber corectly.
err uhm don't know but uhm I'm curious who is the phantom really maybe she is either 0, 00 or 000 spirit bit confuse
Old 2014-12-24, 04:45   Link #11598
GotEffed2RageQuit

Quote:
Kotori is one of my four favorites.
Oh-kay? Good for you.
Quote:
err uhm don't know but uhm I'm curious who is the phantom really maybe she is either 0, 00 or 000 spirit bit confuse
Neither of them unless the author hints about it. Shidou must be an imaginary number. Included but not included. Gender unknown.
Old 2014-12-24, 04:48   Link #11599
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Oh-kay? Good for you.

Neither of them unless the author hints about it. Shidou must be an imaginary number. Included but not included. Gender unknown.
true we must wait patiently until the author reveal it
Old 2014-12-24, 13:50   Link #11600
corefire

Quote:
Oh-kay? Good for you.

i beleve this is uesd for tarot\forunetelling\zodiac http://date-a-live.wikia.com/wiki/Fi...iroth_Tree.png i dont think it is counted as Kabbalah if it was tarot\forunetelling\zodiac thare woud be more hints to it in the seris but then agein writers of anime manga and light novels tend to mix things together in an atempt to create somthing new so only the writer knows.

Tags
action, angelic spirits, antiheroine, comedy, drama, fake harem, fantasia bunko, harem, light novel, open ending, possible true harem, romance, science fiction, seinen, shounen, time travel, tragedy