Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2010-01-13, 05:58   Link #10821
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Send a message via MSN to SonicSP
SonicSP Personaility 1:
What Saji?How could you choose Louise over Setsuna?The former is a hybrid Innovedo,the latter is a real Innovator.Setsuna's things are real!!!!!!

SonicSP Personality 2:
Maybe its because the moon is like..........far away on from space station on foot?

SonicSP Personality 1:
It shouldnt matter.This is an anime!!!!!!!He should use GN magic!!!!!

SonicSP Personality 5:
Hmmm.........Louise's chest is quite big.

Last edited by SonicSP; 2010-01-13 at 06:08.
SonicSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-13, 06:05   Link #10822
mike_s_6

Also, just adding, because I think some people were asking before (in other places). The destroyed images of the Gundams at the lower left has the text "Not in the TV series - the appearance of Arios, GN Archer, and Cherudim after the final battle". It sounds interesting, but I'm too wary that it's just going to be passing images displayed one after the other.
mike_s_6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-13, 06:30   Link #10823
solidvanz
Special Operative

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicSP View Post
SonicSP Personaility 1:
What Saji?How could you choose Louise over Setsuna?The former is a hybrid Innovedo,the latter is a real Innovator.Setsuna's things are real!!!!!!

SonicSP Personality 2:
Maybe its because the moon is like..........far away on from space station on foot?

SonicSP Personality 1:
It shouldnt matter.This is an anime!!!!!!!He should use GN magic!!!!!

SonicSP Personality 5:
Hmmm.........Louise's chest is quite big.
Well, Saji is more into hoes before bros when it comes to Louise.
Old 2010-01-13, 11:01   Link #10824
furato
Chronic Googler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zantetsuken View Post
Damn, so Saji just rescued Loise while Ian do the other? Is there any rescue Setsuna scene?
Louise was rescued before the Meisters got Gundamwrecked, remember. In the preview we don't see Setsuna getting rescued (yet), but he was shown unconscious in the cockpit, then slowly opening his eyes.
furato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-13, 12:29   Link #10825
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

I pointed out before that the person rescuing Lockon and Allelujah was Ian or Lasse and not Saji back on the site that showed us the images before. I figured it was obvious here, what with the quite noticeable differences in Saji's piloting suit and the ones used by the rest of the bridge crew.
Old 2010-01-13, 12:51   Link #10826
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

I think it was 0 Gundam that saved Setsuna.You know,giving out another hand and such..........it did save him 12 years ago already,whats another helping hand?

Anyways.........that moon stuff is easilt figurable even if we dont have a special scene coming up.......now the question of how Setsuna rescued himself in S1 come to my mind.That was a really whacked cockpit.

Wonder how he got down too?It would have been hard to bring Exia to Earth ebcause of the cockpit as the task of bringing it up later to space, in the space elevator.
Old 2010-01-13, 16:09   Link #10827
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
I think it was 0 Gundam that saved Setsuna.You know,giving out another hand and such..........it did save him 12 years ago already,whats another helping hand?

Anyways.........that moon stuff is easilt figurable even if we dont have a special scene coming up.......now the question of how Setsuna rescued himself in S1 come to my mind.That was a really whacked cockpit.

Wonder how he got down too?It would have been hard to bring Exia to Earth ebcause of the cockpit as the task of bringing it up later to space, in the space elevator.
I think the better question is, how did Setsunan not become a pile of boiling hamburger with a beam saber that close to the cockpit.
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-13, 16:20   Link #10828
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

May be because of how the containment field of the GN-Drive[T]-fueled beam sabers work. He was burned, but the blade itself didn't hit him. Not like Bernie and the Alex.
Old 2010-01-13, 17:16   Link #10829
GN0010 Nosferatu
Where's the monoeye?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rising Dragon View Post
May be because of how the containment field of the GN-Drive[T]-fueled beam sabers work. He was burned, but the blade itself didn't hit him. Not like Bernie and the Alex.
Hows does the containment field work anyway?

Also, being that close to burn Setsuna, shouldn't it have poisoned him?
GN0010 Nosferatu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-13, 18:30   Link #10830
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN0010 Nosferatu View Post
Hows does the containment field work anyway?

Also, being that close to burn Setsuna, shouldn't it have poisoned him?
I dunno if its a magnetic field or something like the ones in the U.C. era, but it basically holds in the GN-Particles so they can't go anywhere unless that field is breached when it makes contact with something.

As for Setsuna, he wasn't wounded and his pilot suit wasn't breached, so there was no way for the particles to infect him.
Old 2010-01-13, 18:48   Link #10831
Zantetsuken

Plot armor helps you know. Even in S2 he should have died being point blank in an explosion with a breached cockpit. Think of all the shrapnel. But at least his plot armor isn't glaring enough (I'm looking at you Shiro, Heero, and of course KIRA!)
Old 2010-01-14, 05:59   Link #10832
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Because he is Gundam.And its general knowledge that Gundam have plot armor.

*runs*
Old 2010-01-14, 09:54   Link #10833
RES-01 Perses Gundam
A Contradiction Beneath

Quote:

Since these queries have never been answered, I hope the side stories might give some answers, or maybe the movie will give some flashbacks on that.

But, Gundam 00I is now in the second season, Gundam 00N probably only about some general stuffs about the whole anime, Gundam 00V Senki to elaborate further on the mechanics, I wonder whether they would leave any space for our queries mentioned above.

It does seems like someone rescued him, the question is whom. Probably someone from Fereshte? Fon or Hixar?
RES-01 Perses Gundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-14, 10:33   Link #10834
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

I doubt Feresht rescued him actually.We know he worked to repair Exia alone,it was stated in the HG 00 Gundam manual he repaired Exia with his own two hands.And we saw Feresht attempting a rescue of the Drives,they got Kyrios but not Nadleeh.
Besides,Feresht would have loved to kept his Drive if they did save him.Hell,Fon KICKED Nadleeh when he found it without a Drive,so personally I REALLY doubt it.

I remember one of the Newtype features of S2 a few months before S2 came out said something the lines of Setsuna expected a peaceful world after the fight was finished[He was only 80% right though],but was shocked to discover that there was still distortion within it[He thought he'd destroyed the destortion,Alejandro but he didnt know about Ribbons].

Setsuna basically went into hiding along with Exia and traveled the world.He met Lyle once in a bar once,featured in one of the short mangas,this is why Setsuna knows about Lyle and went ahead and recruited him as a Meister later[It wasnt at anybody else's suggestion,everybody was like WTH when Lyle showed up in S2].

Of course,Lyle didnt actually remember Setsuna,it was just a short encounter I think.

As for how Setsuna survived,the best I can come up with is that Exia was still functioning,at least at a minimum after the fight[it was mostly intact afterall].He may have used this to get to a supply base[after picking up Exia's head,if he did it much later it would have been impossible to find due to it drifting around in space] which probably may have been wasted and pillaged already by the UN Forces,but perhaps he used this base to recover his wounds or at least rested[Of course,once have to assume a bit of sloppyness here by the UN].

Then,its hard to figure out.He has to get back to Earth somehow.Not sure how he's going to get back from the base to the Orbital Elevator,either he has one of those small transport crafts that he used in S202 there or he used Exia[the latter being much more......well dangerous].I dont think he could have went back to Earth on the Exia straight,because of the exposed cockpit,unless he fixed it first.

Setsuna probably got back to Earth using,the Elevator,probably alone without Exia.His status as a Gundam Meister would probably prove valuable as it probably grants him the cyber anomousity needed to get past security checks[Another example of where Aeolia's Trans-Am Backup was useful],hell he may have even gotten his medical treatment on the Elevator for all we know.

And he probably went down,gone on a vacation,travelled,get laid with Marina lookalikes,went clubbing,etcetc.

Of course,after some time,I think he went back to space[the reason why I made him leave Exia at the secret supply base was because it may have been a bit too hard to try and bring an 18 mech in the Elevator,even if he is anonymous and he was alone without backup]

Probably started repairing Exia now,reading "GN Mechanics for Dummies",sneak into HRL's base Solid Snake style to steal a Tieren's eye to replace Exia's,and may have salvaged enough parts from the supply base to build a reliable cockpit[as raggard as Repair was,the cockpit looked like it rolled out yesterday,which is fair I guess since its not safe to use it nromally without a pressurised one] though probably not much more than that.Removed Exia's left arm,placed a cloak on the left side,which I thought was a genius move,because it hides Exia's vulnerabilities of the lack of a left arm a bit more,reminds me of a trick Metabee from Medabots used once to his his left arm with a cloak.

And then........start to intevene solo again.

Meh,just one possible things he could have done,the order could always be changed,etcetc.[Ex:He could have repaired Exia before he went to Earth but probably going to try hard to hide Exia in the Elevator when he brings it back up]

Last edited by SonicSP; 2010-01-14 at 13:37.
SonicSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-15, 02:53   Link #10835
randus

@SonicSP: Fon didn't kick Nadleeh (he left Tieria alone), he kicked Patrick's GN-X instead. XP
Old 2010-01-15, 07:20   Link #10836
RES-01 Perses Gundam
A Contradiction Beneath

Damn, I didn't consider the plausibility of having secret whatevers on the Solar Elevator.

Perhaps long before the advent of CB's armed interventions, people involved in the constructions of the solar elevators could have been CB members, and hid some secret facilities in the elevators that the power blocs would never have discovered. Heck, perhaps security at the solar elevators was lax because the UN thought CB was already destroyed, and like what was mentioned the identities of meisters were concealed completely.
RES-01 Perses Gundam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-15, 12:18   Link #10837
GundamFan

Setsuna probably had a case with multiple fake IDs with corresponding bank accounts, credit cards, health insurance, list of dummy corporations with the right cridentals to ship bulk items on the elevators you know the works in his cockpit. I also remember at the being of the series from the way Allelujah talked it sound like at least then security for shipping things on the elevators was pretty weak at least then it might have changed CB had only done acouple of interventions then.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-15, 13:00   Link #10838
GrahamAker
狙撃する準備ができ

Send a message via Yahoo to GrahamAker
Spoiler for 00 novle/manga:
Old 2010-01-15, 13:40   Link #10839
SonicSP
Sonic!I AM SONIC!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RES-01 Perses Gundam View Post
Damn, I didn't consider the plausibility of having secret whatevers on the Solar Elevator.

Perhaps long before the advent of CB's armed interventions, people involved in the constructions of the solar elevators could have been CB members, and hid some secret facilities in the elevators that the power blocs would never have discovered. Heck, perhaps security at the solar elevators was lax because the UN thought CB was already destroyed, and like what was mentioned the identities of meisters were concealed completely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GundamFan View Post
Setsuna probably had a case with multiple fake IDs with corresponding bank accounts, credit cards, health insurance, list of dummy corporations with the right cridentals to ship bulk items on the elevators you know the works in his cockpit. I also remember at the being of the series from the way Allelujah talked it sound like at least then security for shipping things on the elevators was pretty weak at least then it might have changed CB had only done acouple of interventions then.
In 00F,it was revealed that Aeolia's system trap did more than just release Trans-Am [and release the Twin Drive theory],it also erased all of the Meister's data from Veda and allowed them as well as Celestial Being members to be undetected by Veda.

To put it simply,Aeolia planted a spyware onto it,which secretly modfies this aspect of Veda in regard to the visibility of the CB members.

Its not that the Veda doesnt detect them,their data is still catologued as normal but their data is treated as non-existant and as such is unaccessible to be viewed or tracked by anybody else.

This was also mentioned again in S2 Novel 1:

http://ninteenpointzerofour.wordpres...00-s2-novel-1/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Haro
P132
Here they included something from 00F.
The reason Setsuna and the others could use the Linear Train is because four years ago when Ribbons accessed Veda and triggered the system trap (at the same time Trans-am was unlocked), it made the data of the CB members stored inside it inaccessible. That’s why Setsuna wasn’t caught by the security checkpoint and was able to enter the boarding gate. A terminal which can still use a part of Veda’s functions is still alive, and [this sort of thing] is as easy as turning a key for this terminal.
The best "part" is,the Meisters still retain their access rights[not to Veda's database or the core,just some functions] so they can partially use Veda network abilities for doing small things like bypassing security checks.Whenever they use this,they are actually accessing Veda's network,but their access is unregistered.Not even the Innovators can notice the access[Their powers over Veda isnt absolute,they just hold incredible influence,and Veda will follow any method if it can lead to the Ultimate goal of the Plan,which Ribbons is trying to achieve anyways].

It was stated in 00F that it's theoretically impossible to hide from Veda,because its connected to all networks,however the modifications done by the system trap seemed to have given the CB members some leeway,allowing them to continue to hide away,if it werent for this CB probably wont even have time to prepare for the final battle as they'll be discovered much earlier.

Fon dubbed this ability,the "Key to The World".
Old 2010-01-15, 16:28   Link #10840
GundamFan

Sonic I was wondering was there any indication that Aeolia's system trap in addition to erasing the CB member's info also erased the data for the current generation Gundams and future designs that were in Veda at the time.
GundamFan is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
spoilers