AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2017-10-06, 12:51   Link #61
GodTurtleOm

Recent chapters:
Apparently some (mostly benevolent) cultivators hold a bit of grudge against Shuhang for making them all fake pregnant/fake childbirth. One woman challenged him to a competition of figuring out the food ingredients from Separated Snow's meals. If Shuhang lost, he was supposed to drink River of Mother and Child's water, which (also) induces pregnancy, Shuhang, of course, cheated better than his opponent.

Even more recently:
Shuhang literally blew himself up, good thing he bought some resurrection items in bulk. Having gone from a single core to tricore, he had a moment of epiphany when it came to updating his software (cultivation technique), he immediately tried out the new version and killed himself. I'm guessing it's because he developed the newest version to run on 8 cores, and 3 just wasn't enough? He gained another core out of it at least, so he's halfway there now. Showing the technique to the 9 Provinces seniors, their response was bemused, since they weren't aware about the whole multi-core thing.

He also got a call from his dad, his mom is pregnant, dad said that if was a boy, he'd love both his sons equally. Shuhang asked about if it was a girl instead, and the father replied with silence. Mom kept talking in the background though, telling him just to lie to Shuhang and say "both equally" again.

And I forgot, but this site has the web comic raw, which as far as I know isn't being translated, but it looks like it follows the web novel pretty closely so far: ac.qq.com/Comic/comicInfo/id/623537

Last edited by GodTurtleOm; 2017-10-06 at 13:04.
GodTurtleOm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-10, 09:58   Link #62
CNine
The Crossroad

Song Shuhang memories composition :
-C drive
-D drive
-E drive
-F drive--→Filled with yuri movie
-DVD G drive
-My Network Place
-Internet Explorer
Old 2017-11-10, 23:28   Link #63
GodTurtleOm

For full context for others who might be reading this thread, back in ch 1496 Shuhang acquired a memory altering technique to cover up evidence of his existence and abilities when interacting with "normal" people. When he used it, it translated their memories into a C drive which he couldn't alter which were probably basic skills like walking and eating (basically the OS), and a D drive he could delete stuff from which was composed of memories of certain events, categorized by date and time.

And if they were a cyborg with a data device there was an E drive, which he could look through. And if it was a cyborg with a scifi/cultivationish energy reactor inside, there was an F drive as well which would repopulate deleted information from the D drive.

For whatever reason, when a villain used a memory reading technique on Shuhang, it brought up a whole desktop display for the villain, to some degree of confusion on their part. Shuhang's F drive is the Karmic Virtue Beauty's, it's composed of 80% yuri,
Quote:
In the other 20% contents, 2% memories are various sorts and varieties TV series and movie classical lines fragment, «1,111 Feigning Death’s Method».

2% are ‚snatches lines memory backup’. And is saving such as ‚What is filial piety? What is love?’ And so on lines.
Which allow his Karmic Aura to troll Shuhang and others by stealing their lines and faking death. And creating fake drama with the television and movie lines.

E drive is spirit ghost memory. D drive is his actual memories, but some sealed bits and a trap.

But I'm really curious what would have happened if the G drive, Network Places, or Internet Explorer were accessed.
GodTurtleOm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-19, 18:34   Link #64
jheno13
Apostle's apprentice

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
Song Shuhang memories composition :
-C drive
-D drive
-E drive
-F drive--→Filled with yuri movie
-DVD G drive
-My Network Place
-Internet Explorer
Good fortune fairy maiden should be a usb portable drive..

G drive should be his core world or the tyrant system made by white( the one that helps him learn spell and ancient language)
shuhang my network place should access his shuhang two (doppelganger) and internet explorer should be connected to the karmic virtue network (currently home to saint whale)
Old 2017-11-19, 18:59   Link #65
CNine
The Crossroad

Quote:
Originally Posted by jheno13 View Post
Good fortune fairy maiden should be a usb portable drive..

G drive should be his core world or the tyrant system made by white( the one that helps him learn spell and ancient language)
shuhang my network place should access his shuhang two (doppelganger) and internet explorer should be connected to the karmic virtue network (currently home to saint whale)
He want to include "nuclear fusion" like reactor into his transformer and comparing it with the car of "Road Killer" east fairy

Tags
cultivation