Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-10-11, 11:48   Link #1
Hellychan
~chibi tenshi~

Bleach Episode 343 Discussion Thread [Anime-Only]

Hello everyone! ^^

After a 17 months timeskip, we're gifted with a new set of OP & ED to mark the start of this new arc! Be thrilled...or not =P
I like the colourful opening, but the ending got me here, I was pleasantly surprised by the presence of a certain someone, ...now I feel sad...

OP15 : [Harukaze] by Scandal
ED29 : [Re: pray] by Aimer

Enjoy the discussion!

• Bleach Forum RULES...
    • DO NOT ASK where to download RAWs or Fansubs... and DO NOT MENTION fansub group names...
      For further information please visit the Bleach Licensed! Ask for it = Ban thread
  • Thread Guidelines...
    • Absolutely no manga spoilers in any anime-only threads such as the weekly Episode Discussion threads. That means, no hints, or vague remarks about a future event from the manga, even within the spoiler tags. Inability to observe this rule will result in a BAN!
    • Discuss your expectations of this episode if it hasn't aired yet.
    • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
    • Do not vote before the episode has been "released".
    • Try to keep the discussion on topic.

Everyone is encouraged to use the report post button if these rules are broken. The button is located in the left hand corner, at the bottom of every user name. It will notify a moderator who will deal with such post according to the rules.

Last edited by Hellychan; 2011-10-11 at 12:30.
Old 2011-10-11, 12:23   Link #2
Mangs
So sexy it hurts

Send a message via AIM to Mangs Send a message via MSN to Mangs
Timeskip Orihime <3

Seriously she's going to surpass Rangiku at this rate ^^
Old 2011-10-11, 15:14   Link #3
Aqua Knight

lol @ omake, but in the end Kiego should have said " I've chosen SS Aizen style haircut".
Old 2011-10-11, 15:57   Link #4
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

That's a pretty damn good OP. Directed and storyboarded by Noriyuki Abe, so it should be.
Old 2011-10-11, 17:37   Link #5
SidVicious
Anime addict

It's weird, but I've always imagined Ginjo with Aizen's voice...
Old 2011-10-11, 20:50   Link #6
psycho bolt
Cowmaster

So I guess Ichigo's sister will get her own sword and special abilities?
Old 2011-10-12, 14:52   Link #7
Bonta Kun
Know who you are

"It's been 17 months-a little over a year-since that battle"

LOL what you know, the anime has the same sense of time as Kubo

Now I know I must be remembering this wrongly but I don't recall Tatsuki having such long hair, I thought it only grew just past her shoulders....I think old age is getting to me

Waiting on the "boss" to show up
Old 2011-10-13, 03:39   Link #8
Aqua Knight

Not as good as I thought, why didn't they use music from this weekly Vomic..

I thought the would introduce new OST. OP wasn't as catchy as I thought
7/10
Old 2011-10-13, 10:28   Link #9
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Now I know I must be remembering this wrongly but I don't recall Tatsuki having such long hair, I thought it only grew just past her shoulders....
She didn't...and I don't mind :P Episode was good, felt just a little bit dragged but otherwise a nice break from all the fighting, Ichigo's school life is hilarious New group seems to be after Ichigo, hope they got enough money to rent him out.
Old 2011-10-13, 13:56   Link #10
Maxtro

Eh, so how is this arc going to be?

I have a feeling that nobody in Soul Society is going to be involved.

BTW when everybody was talking about how the manga gets bad after Aizen, were they talking about what just started?
Old 2011-10-13, 14:03   Link #11
sayde

check your rep for the answer. I didn't want to risk a potential answer to this question being deemed a manga spoiler.
Old 2011-10-13, 22:29   Link #12
rei_ayanami17
Agent 0017

when i saw Tatsuki's long hairsyle, it reminds me of Aizen's after the chysalis stage......>_>

the new opening is nice, it makes to seem that the new characters are interesting. Anime team is really great in making opening theme. I like it ^^

yay! for Ichigo's school life...
I expect to see the girl with pink glasses and pink hair but too sad.......she doesn't make her appearance to squeeze Orihime's and quarrel with Tatsuki like she always did. ^^

Ichimaru Gin
Old 2011-10-14, 07:16   Link #13
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxtro View Post
BTW when everybody was talking about how the manga gets bad after Aizen, were they talking about what just started?
Yep, that's the one. Enjoy your watch^^

Though in my personal opinion manga got bad way before this arc
Old 2011-10-14, 19:15   Link #14
Simon_Lord

Send a message via MSN to Simon_Lord
it's so good to see Ichigo's school life...they should make a side manga/anime just about the stories those guys live their normal life. I would totally watch it.
Old 2011-10-14, 23:24   Link #15
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

I'm one of the many but many manga readers out there, and No, I'm not doing with the spoilers.

What I will be commenting upon is that the producers should have waited at least another three months, so that the manga would be going far ahead. I feel that returning to back to the manga at this date feels to early if not rushed.

Anyways, we got retired-Shinigami Ichigo, whose no longer Shinigami due to losing his powers after the battle against Aizen, living his ordinarily boring life as any high-school student would for the past 17 months.

He has the substitute Shinigami badge and his strength from his training, to remind him all that odyssey he lived through wasn't a dream.

Orihime's back to her old self as she used to be at the very beginning of the first arc, the Karakura Shinigami-substitute arc. However, her civilian goofiness has matured along with her... errhmmm... bust.

Tatsuki has been promoted as assistant instructor at her dojo and sporting a long but wild hairstyle; much to Ichigo's relief that he quit the dojo before, though Tatsuki is tempted to try any of her grappling moves on Ichigo to force him addressing her as 'sensei'.

Ishida's got a new haircut, but his Quincy powers are top-level and taking over Ichigo with the Hollow extermination at Karakura Town, because Afro-Shinigami's not reliable for the task and seems that Rukia will never come back; better Ishida not overdo things with the Hollow killing, or else SS will be tailing on him.

Bad news from my POV is that a whole assortment of brand-new players were unexpectedly introduced at the end of this episode, taking things a little too fast.

And those players implied that they have their eyes set upon Ichigo.
Old 2011-10-15, 14:01   Link #16
ookamigirl

Ichigo without spirit energy... a sad shadow of himself.
There was a fair share of flashbacks too, but was to be expected.
Renting himself out to clubs was kinda unexpected & so was the conflict with the delinquents..
Interesting episode and pretty different too.

My Blog --> ookami
Old 2011-10-16, 10:31   Link #17
Sabinswe

Liked the schoollife of Ichigo.

One question where is Kon?
Old 2011-10-16, 17:01   Link #18
Ak3mi
Tumble Rumble

Tatsuki, was probably the only noticable thing imo.
So funny the renting himself to clubs really quiet unexpected
Old 2011-10-16, 22:23   Link #19
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxtro View Post

Gets bad? Or continues to be bad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
What I will be commenting upon is that the producers should have waited at least another three months, so that the manga would be going far ahead. I feel that returning to back to the manga at this date feels to early if not rushed.
Oh no...Once you hit the 300 ep mark, give me the best next episode that can come...We're not in the springtime of Bleached youth anymore...

If this $hit is the next best thing bring it on...It can't be worse than the clusterfudge of the Aizen arc...3 more months of randomrevenge shinigami can wait...

As for this ep, I was quite pleased by everything...I was praying for an arc not involving SS, taking place in the real world with the high school characters and environments being the setting...I was shocked my hopeful thoughts were actually realized having no clue if it was manga or not (Actually thought this was another anime only)

I'm hoping that transparent and ghostly shadow of Renji will be the last time we see his soul-dragging silhouette for about 50 more episodes...

The new characters, the new feel, the underused old cast, was like a refresh-button...Loved the color-baked OP, and even morso Ichigo's apparent downgrade that will require more pure athletic skill on his part...

I'm also longing for Tatsuki to finally take her role as Ichigo's true female lead! Just unlocked that feeling out of a 7 year freezer^^...
Old 2011-10-18, 17:08   Link #20
Byakou

Is this new filler or actual manga story? Can't tell. Cool how all the characters have gotten better looking lol
Closed Thread