AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2012-12-23, 17:18   Link #1861
Xacual

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikersmoke View Post
There is a girl in the replay room that I dont see on any list she has red hair and wearing a green suit whats her name?
That's probably Yuela in her Godslayer cameo outfit.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-23, 18:16   Link #1862
bikersmoke

She has a whole tab just for one outfit? In the replay room it is right after wils tab. Oh and thanks for all your help have used your advice a couple of times when answering other people. (Xacual)
bikersmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-23, 19:17   Link #1863
Xacual

Quote:
She has a whole tab just for one outfit? In the replay room it is right after wils tab. Oh and thanks for all your help have used your advice a couple of times when answering other people. (Xacual)
No I think all the cameo clothing scenes or something go in there. I don't have the game on this pc to check at the moment though. It's more than just her scene though.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2012-12-23, 21:53   Link #1864
Duo Maxwell
A Proud Lolicon

Quote:
3 main girls each has her own cameo outfit, and all of them are in that tab.
Old 2012-12-24, 04:48   Link #1865
Red_Zeal_Knight

@delorean If need ur not sure about the game try Yuela route first and use the deadbeat dungon for a fast play game her route the best I think
Red_Zeal_Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-24, 07:35   Link #1866
bikersmoke

Im lvl 75 NG+ and wanna go to demonic banquet but its not there do i need to beat Ragena ruins first oh and on chapter8.
Old 2012-12-24, 08:10   Link #1867
Xacual

Quote:
Im lvl 75 NG+ and wanna go to demonic banquet but its not there do i need to beat Ragena ruins first oh and on chapter8.
Yes, in NG+ you have to beat lots and lots of mine levels, I believe there's 20 or so in total if you want to go through all of them.

Old 2012-12-24, 10:01   Link #1868
delorean2200
ヒットハード&高速

Quote:
Its a good game if have the space, good plot ok character development. Well worth the play and download.
Thank you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red_Zeal_Knight View Post
@delorean If need ur not sure about the game try Yuela route first and use the deadbeat dungon for a fast play game her route the best I think
Its just that i'm worried of it being another Koihime Musou, lots of eroge and not much substance. For instance Koihime started out okay, it had my interest in the first half, but the problem was the later half where much of the interactions revolved around sex and story went down drain and not much being introduced plot wise, you could pretty much see where this was going to.
Old 2012-12-24, 10:30   Link #1869
bikersmoke

We all said its mostly gameplay rpg style just have to try it and see if you like or not.

Does anyone know which quest line or how to get outdoor grill?
Old 2012-12-25, 02:45   Link #1870
XxSleepyxX
Learner

Quote:
Originally Posted by delorean2200 View Post
Thank you.

Its just that i'm worried of it being another Koihime Musou, lots of eroge and not much substance. For instance Koihime started out okay, it had my interest in the first half, but the problem was the later half where much of the interactions revolved around sex and story went down drain and not much being introduced plot wise, you could pretty much see where this was going to.
Hmm. Maybe I should try Koihime now haha. Its Eushully. They make awesome RPGS. Even Soukou was done well and it was a card game.
Old 2012-12-25, 12:01   Link #1871
bikersmoke

If I upgrade armor of a girl that im not on her route will i get the h-seen on the next playthrough if I take her route. I just dont want to upgrade the armor and never get the seen sence im not on her route.
Old 2012-12-25, 12:27   Link #1872
Xacual

Quote:
If I upgrade armor of a girl that im not on her route will i get the h-seen on the next playthrough if I take her route. I just dont want to upgrade the armor and never get the seen sence im not on her route.
Yes, you will. You'll actually get bombarded with the scenes about each armor set once you start chapter 5.

Old 2012-12-26, 01:02   Link #1873
bikersmoke

Thanks again if I could give you good rep I would : )
Old 2012-12-26, 02:24   Link #1874
XxSleepyxX
Learner

Quote:
Thanks again if I could give you good rep I would : )
Get Serawi's Fire Armor as soon as you can. Carpet bombing is pretty nice until you can get the ng+ armors.
Old 2013-01-08, 16:53   Link #1875
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

This game is amazing! One of the few games that I didn't stop playing until I got everything! Too bad this is the only Eshully game that has been translated and I don't see any other being translated anytime soon... Well, there is always the option of learning japanese!
Old 2013-01-09, 11:36   Link #1876
AznSamsung

dark@ if u like this game ... try sengoku rance .... almost the same ..... different route
AznSamsung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-09, 11:44   Link #1877
DarkSkiper
Evil Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by AznSamsung View Post
dark@ if u like this game ... try sengoku rance .... almost the same ..... different route
Gigidi. I thanks for sharing something interesting!
Old 2013-01-09, 14:13   Link #1878
AznSamsung

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkSkiper View Post
Gigidi. I thanks for sharing something interesting!
np .... one more thing u should know ..... when u reach lvl 99 in all character .... it does not mean it is done ..... if u have the character item and fountin of youth (mind my spelling) .... u can reset the character back to lvl 1 and keep his/her status .... so u can have a character that is max at all status ..... better then farming stones
AznSamsung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-09, 17:51   Link #1879
GJbindels

well this is one of the games i like the most.
and i did hear some saying that Princess.Kari.Dungeon.Master will be translated,
but i do not know for sure if its true. ore not.
but i do hope they translate more of these type of games.
learning japanese takes many years dont know if i can wait that long
GJbindels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-21, 00:06   Link #1880
Drkz
( ゚∀゚)アハハ八八ノヽノヽノヽノ \ / \/

Quote:
Originally Posted by GJbindels View Post
well this is one of the games i like the most.
and i did hear some saying that Princess.Kari.Dungeon.Master will be translated,
but i do not know for sure if its true. ore not.
but i do hope they translate more of these type of games.
learning japanese takes many years dont know if i can wait that long
Actually Japanese doesn't take that long. Its usually longer waiting for someone to translate it. To become proficient to play LNs would probably be a year to a year and a half + some help with something like ITH.

Tags
eushully