Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-02-27, 03:38   Link #1481
ultimate_noob
Skwid Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yozora View Post
Buy and read CONNECT.
I have and my own opinion about the ending still will not change. Only the real ending will.

Now go buy the 2nd season bluray because it has low sales predictions that will lead to a non-existent third season.
ultimate_noob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-27, 05:45   Link #1482
sky black swordman

@MasterChief_Halo, The chances of the second happening here are zero.
I had a feeling that it was going to a video of "THAT" anime.
Old 2013-02-27, 08:15   Link #1483
taurosground

Is there a detailed summary of CONNECT out there? And is Universe relevant to the story line?
taurosground is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-02-27, 18:12   Link #1484
mironicus

My personal made-up teaser for Vol. 9:
Kodaka will finally release his feelings for the girl he likes, but he also will reveal his anger against the girl he dislikes! Many tears will flow, a shocking event will be revealed that happened in the past ten years ago! Something Kodaka was not able to remember up until now! All open questions about Kodaka's childhood friendship with Yozora will be answered in the next volume! Be prepared for Yozora's "counterattack"!
mironicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 07:28   Link #1485
Sixth
Hu Tao

It would be extremely silly for Yozora to end up with Kodaka. Sena or Rika did more in raising flags than Yozora ever did. Plus, with Yozora's personality, it would be extremely hard for them to be happy as couple.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 08:56   Link #1486
frivolity
My posts are frivolous

^We've got a long story left ahead of us. Anything can happen.
frivolity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 10:22   Link #1487
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Wasn't it said that even though Sena have more 'events', it was Yozora that gets the most noticed and comments?

And Rika somewhere in between as the most approachable or understanding or something...
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-01, 22:21   Link #1488
taurosground

We definitely can't conclude anything about Yozora knowing that the next chapter is going to revolve around her.

Kodaka's response to Sena will probably go a long way in their relationship, either really good, or really bad.

In order for Rika to end up with Kodaka, she'll have to stop wearing that emotional mask in front of Kodaka, and for him, that means letting go of the new friends in the Neighbor's Club. The only way Rika can get him is if Kodaka is able to accept that change is inevitable and sometimes a good thing.
Old 2013-03-02, 01:27   Link #1489
MasterChief_Halo

I think the new volume is going to open up more about her personal life. I have a feeling that after Kodaka left, she became vulnerable and tried to find friends that she can connect to. Instead, she ended up being betrayed and/or bullied in middle school. To some "Tomo-chan" may literally be an air friend or an act of desperation, but I think she's real and played a major role in it. Who knows...maybe people Yozora knew in the past show up...possibly another guy? The first 8 volumes is only 1/3 of the story, can't wait to see everything unfold.
MasterChief_Halo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-02, 02:11   Link #1490
Somethindarker
Super Senior Elder Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterChief_Halo View Post
I think the new volume is going to open up more about her personal life. I have a feeling that after Kodaka left, she became vulnerable and tried to find friends that she can connect to. Instead, she ended up being betrayed and/or bullied in middle school. To some "Tomo-chan" may literally be an air friend or an act of desperation, but I think she's real and played a major role in it. Who knows...maybe people Yozora knew in the past show up...possibly another guy? The first 8 volumes is only 1/3 of the story, can't wait to see everything unfold.
supposedly so far everything told is an extended "flashback" i figure 2 more volumes and the story will be caught up and things will pick up in current time. i figure the their senior year will be the place where all the real fighting for kodaka and drama will unfold.
Somethindarker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-02, 02:28   Link #1491
MasterChief_Halo

I wonder what would happen if the author decides to do a K-drama twist. Yozora gets into an accident and loses her memory of everyone from the club, the trauma that happened to her, and most of all, loses every memory of "Taka"...forever. Yozora would no longer care about Kodaka. She'd probably be normal. There would no longer be a need for her to be part of the Neighbor's Club, leaving the president's seat open. Or even worse...what if she loses all her memories of everything up to ten years ago?
MasterChief_Halo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-02, 11:04   Link #1492
erdii

as a character I like Sena but if you ask me who ı want Kodaka to be with it would be Rika. she really thinks about Kodaka's well being. they would be a good couple
Old 2013-03-02, 18:26   Link #1493
blade82

exteriorly she's his type but her ill mind is repulsing for him
blade82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-04, 08:58   Link #1494
sonicgx11

Ok so i rewatched the first anime on the funimation website, and i didn't know this series had a uncensored version, i really didn't care seeing the tits, but what really surprised me was seeing kobato fully naked , i was ok with the censored version. Since im curious on how far the story is im gonna hit the light novels hoping its translated.
sonicgx11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-04, 09:01   Link #1495
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonicgx11 View Post
i really didn't care seeing the tits, but what really surprised me was seeing kobato fully naked
It shouldn't matter so long as your heart is pure

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2013-03-04 at 16:38.
Old 2013-03-04, 21:52   Link #1496
taurosground

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
It shouldn't matter so long as your heart is pure
About the tits or Kobato? Because, as a healthy male, I believe Sena's meat is more than enough to shake the heart of the strongest of our kind.
Old 2013-03-04, 21:55   Link #1497
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurosground View Post
About the tits or Kobato? Because, as a healthy male, I believe Sena's meat is more than enough to shake the heart of the strongest of our kind.
Whichever applies
Old 2013-03-05, 09:30   Link #1498
Lisemer

Ehm... Somebody can spoiler me what happens in the volume Haganai Connect? a brief summary and/or introduction can be nice too...
Lisemer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-05, 18:25   Link #1499
Yozora

Haganai volume 9's release date has been delayed.

Fvvvvvccckk

April 25th, LOOOOOL

This is really devastating for Yozora fangirls.....

Same release date with Steins;Gate's new game "Senkei Kousoku no Phenogram" if anyone was wondering.
Yozora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-03-05, 20:16   Link #1500
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisemer View Post
Ehm... Somebody can spoiler me what happens in the volume Haganai Connect? a brief summary and/or introduction can be nice too...
Well this is spoiler from Haganai Connect, it's about Stella .

Tags
comedy, friendship, harem, light novels, love decisions, school life, shounen