AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2007-03-30, 00:17   Link #541
Question
Crossdresser

I remember someone said that Ulquoirra was the second espada, but i cant remember the thread or the reasoning he gave. Anyone remember that?
Old 2007-03-30, 20:20   Link #542
Rahan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Question
I remember someone said that Ulquoirra was the second espada, but i cant remember the thread or the reasoning he gave. Anyone remember that?
Ulquiorra's number is still unknown. As far as I remember only #6, #8, #9 and #10 have officially both name and number.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Zandogg View Post
im confused about ichigos hollow side........it doesnt seem like it's a lot stronger than ichigo it just seems that it has better mastery of zangetsus attacks.....(for example the discovery of the black getsuga tenchou).........my theory is that a hollows body is tougher and on top of that can heal(proven in the manga).........so at the end of the byakuya duel when the hollow side relesed liek 5 black getsugas and on top of that was a god of flash.......(THE HOLLOW SIDE WAS SO FAST THAT HE GOT BEHIND BYAKUYA AFTER BYAKUYA WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF FLASH STEPS WITHOUT BYAKUYA EVEN NOTICING)..........but i also gotta contridict myself because the hollow side is stronegr in the terms of reitsu cuz ichigo is always replenshied a lil after he subdues the hollow........ok i got my theories of the white zangetsu........i was thinking after ichigo masters the hollow side he'll be able to DUEL WEILD THE WHITE AND BLACK TENSA ZANGETSUS.........to me this makes sense cuz think about it........bankai hollow ichigo owns regular grimmjow............but the zanpaktou release is the same as bankai so either ichigo will get help with the fight ORRRRRR he'll own with duel bankais.........so awesome if that happens
Errr... What's your question ?
Rahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-31, 03:09   Link #543
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Menshi View Post
Did I miss something maybe it was explained in the fillers but why can everyone fly now like it's not a big deal? I mean it seems like every character can do it now I read the posts above mine but that's just for Ichigo.
being able to fly in the real world is easy for Shinigami and hollows since they are just spirits it was explained a long time ago before the SS arc and Ichigo did it unknowingly when he fought Orihime's brother.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-31, 05:06   Link #544
Scep
commands you to...!
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by tzia_n View Post
from reading the posts in these threads, i'm getting the impression that the espadas are numbered according to strength, but is this really the case?

is there a direct statement by a hollow saying that espadas are ranked? all i can recall is that the 10 espadas are stronger than any hollow but nothing stating that the no1 espada is the strongests of all espadas

i kinda think that the espadas arent ranked among themselves because of the following reasons (im putting them in spoilers because i think they're not yet in the anime)

Spoiler for weak reason 1:

Spoiler for weak reason 2:

Spoiler for weak reason 3:

Spoiler for main reason:
Shawlong kuufan/qufan said in his battle against hitsugaya that all espadas are ranked according to their strength.
Spoiler for manga:
Scep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-03-31, 07:34   Link #545
shenzu

Quote:
Originally Posted by sceptileex View Post
Spoiler for manga:
Spoiler for manga:
shenzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-01, 12:27   Link #546
tzia_n
Lurker

Send a message via Yahoo to tzia_n
that's odd, the translation i saw said nothing like that but just that the espadas are honored with a number from 1 to 10.

Spoiler:
tzia_n is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-01, 21:30   Link #547
GrAYFoX

Question about Urahara's motives

Sorry if this has been asked before but I couldn't find it and it's been bugging me for a while.

Spoiler for anime spoiler:
GrAYFoX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-02, 02:45   Link #548
GrAYFoX

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post

Actually: No. He wasn't banished, he fled by himself. And the only reason was the untraceable gigai, not the Hougyoku.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urahara

This threw me off because it mentions the orb (as you said) was the cause and that he was exiled. Aizen in the anime also says this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Small One View Post
Here you misunderstood something: He didn't have the Hougyoku. He sealed it in Rukia long before he left SS.

But your mistake is a common one. I wonder why.
When Aizen is explaining when the orb is was placed in Rukia, he then proceeds to talk about the untraceable gigai. You're right though upon another careful inspection, the two are separate events. That begs the question though, why Rukia and when did he get the chance? As soon as she came to SS coz she is around 100 years old ?
GrAYFoX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-02, 02:52   Link #549
shenzu

But if Urahar fled himself, how come he wasnt allowed to come to Soul Society (the scene where he touches the gate- he gets zapped- possibly of banishment?)
shenzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-06, 09:46   Link #550
Riyan
Wrath Incarnate

Whats up with the Bleach schedule?

Does anyone know how long these air gaps will last, and when they are?

Thanks!
Riyan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-06, 13:09   Link #551
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riyan View Post
Does anyone know how long these air gaps will last, and when they are?

Thanks!
It has most likely to do with all the new series that are premiering in this Spring season. All the network channels are trying to sort out their slots and schedules for these new shows along with the old ones. Anyway, things should be back to normal by next week.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-06, 19:36   Link #552
Kittie Rose

What's the name of the music that plays when Hueco Mundo is shown? It doesn't seem to be in the original soundtrack.
Kittie Rose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-06, 19:41   Link #553
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Its from OST 3 which to the best of my knowledge isnt released : D
Old 2007-04-08, 01:25   Link #554
Guido
Snobby Gentleman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Its from OST 3 which to the best of my knowledge isnt released : D
Anyone knows if a release date for OST 3 has been announced?
Guido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-08, 01:44   Link #555
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guido View Post
Anyone knows if a release date for OST 3 has been announced?
Its not kown at the moment, the last Bleach related music release was the OST of the Movie M.O.N. ( Dec 16 ) and Bleach Beat Collection Second Session 5 (Rukia Kuchiki & Orihime Inoue) ( Dec 20 )

Last edited by Zu Ra; 2007-04-08 at 01:55.
Zu Ra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-08, 02:00   Link #556
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by monir View Post
It has most likely to do with all the new series that are premiering in this Spring season. All the network channels are trying to sort out their slots and schedules for these new shows along with the old ones. Anyway, things should be back to normal by next week.
The air gaps have been lasting for longer than that. While I don't doubt what you said, I think it's also partially due to the anime needing to let the manga get further ahead.
Old 2007-04-08, 04:33   Link #557
Enerccio
VN maniac

Send a message via ICQ to Enerccio
Can someone please answer me why they didnt aired bleach this week (and this is not first time they doing it)...
Enerccio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-08, 06:14   Link #558
Hisago
The Superchunky from Hell

There is a big fight scene coming up, and I imagine fight scenes take longer to animate. So the animators needed more time.

Was it said anywhere that Arrancar can eat Shinigami or absorb their reiatsu in any way?
Hisago is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-08, 12:06   Link #559
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisago View Post
Was it said anywhere that Arrancar can eat Shinigami or absorb their reiatsu in any way?
Actually it was said that this is impossible. This was said because a Hollow ate Kaien's wife and absorbed Kaien's zanpaktou. In other words, nothing is impossible, but it would be surprising to any shinigami that encountered such a creature.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-08, 16:40   Link #560
Hisago
The Superchunky from Hell

I assume normal, unevolved Hollows eat souls as a living being would eat food i.e. by chewing and swallowing.
Does that mean Arrancar do the same thing? Or just some Arrancar, because some look more capable of it than others.
Hisago is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
q&a