AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Soul Eater

Notices

View Poll Results: Soul Eater - Episode 44 Rating
Perfect 10 3 15.00%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 11 55.00%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 3 15.00%
7 out of 10 : Good 1 5.00%
6 out of 10 : Average 1 5.00%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 5.00%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2009-02-15, 21:55   Link #21
Nochgo
iceman
*Scanlator

One thing for sure, I would hate it if Crona is killed in the next episode. Anyhow, nice episode overall, finally getting another deathscythe in action.
Old 2009-02-15, 23:04   Link #22
Reincarnated
World Inverse Creator

Maka is being so reckless and emo in anime , this is that I don't like. I don't acknowledge such a Maka from manga (okay she's more reckless than Soul but she's an intelligent student! Hey she's one of the most talented student in Shibusen!) and her friendship with Crona is like addiction or what. Makes me think MakaxChrona will happen -_-"

Soul too , is being too calm . He's acting like he doesn't care with Maka , which makes me irritated.

Black Star is just good IMO. Considered the anime will close the curtain earlier here , we can't expect the develoment such as in the manga.

I think BONES are afraid to make such a development of a character , maybe they think it can go out of character (like Maka maybe?) so they developed something that we always see and can be predicted (and it's typical-shounen-anime style)
Old 2009-02-16, 09:51   Link #23
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Marie in action
Maka showing to save the day (kind of)
Chrona get owned
Medusa showing why shes always one step ahead of her enemies

Nice work up to Maka going berserk because that shot of Chorna bleeding out is not good. I always thought Medusa underestimated Maka theres a chance she may pay for it with her life.

Medusa knows how to push buttons she was taunting Marie about being desperate and basically saying shes a forgotten women whose trying to hold on to her man then sat in Steins lap WHOA. Stein has lost it he believes the visions he saw of Marie dying so seeing her alive alters his world therefore she must die again. So many things going on at once im loving it.
Old 2009-02-17, 02:45   Link #24
Alchemist007
*Author

stein or chrona should kill medusa. I think maka served her purpose already in saving chrona.