AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Gundam

Notices

Old 2010-12-21, 00:10   Link #2041
Charred Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Washu-Chan View Post
Here's my revised comparisons of the AU Gundams to the Batman movies:
  • G Gundam = Batman (1966)
  • Wing = Batman (1989)
  • Turn A = Batman Returns
  • SEED = Batman Forever
  • SEED Destiny = Batman & Robin
  • 00 S1 = Batman Begins
  • 00 S2 = The Dark Knight
Except for the fact that Nolan's Batman has been great while Gundam 00 was a massive disappointment with Season 2 being a complete collapse in quality with plotlines that went nowhere, the GN particles basically being magical, and an aesop that's ridiculous.
Charred Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-12-21, 06:10   Link #2042
D-KLAC
KLAC OF THE ANIME WORLD

yet really where still waiting for GS movie really do i've go every anime con to ask on GS movie or something for it?
YOU EITHER ANIME NEXUS http://myanimelist.net/clubs.php?cid=24159 OR AGAINST THE ANIME
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6WFM...eature=related
KLAC OF PERSONALITY http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqyG8w0iMPw
D-KLAC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-07, 01:45   Link #2043
luffyDking

Quote:
Originally Posted by D-KLAC View Post
yet really where still waiting for GS movie really do i've go every anime con to ask on GS movie or something for it?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusa-San View Post
Since, Fukada is the creator of Gundam Seed, since the people on Gundam Seed are fictional and since the relationships charts come from those who have created these charcater, I think I can say, that yes, their view >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> yours.

Also, yes it's what is in the show that counts and there is nothing which shows that Kira loved Flay in Seed. All the situation that you talk about are easly justifiable by the war. That's why, official >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> you.

You have no solid proof for saying that Kira love Flay. Now we can talk again and again and again if you want. It will not change these facts.

I am sorry kira did love flay... it was the reason he was hurting so much. She is dead and gone, common sense would be to move on to lacus.

Reason kira was acting like that in destiny is thanks to rau killing flay and his true origins which would make anyone act like that...
luffyDking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-07, 01:50   Link #2044
luffyDking

not all things are black and white bro... use common sense . That is how it is brah. Kira and lacus are in love? did you see the way he was acting with her in seed? the ring she gave him does he put it on? nope it is in a chain aorund his neck. Kira is stil hurting over flay obviously as seed goes on, when him and athrun are in a car you saw the flash backs. he did love her. and may have been stil hurt over her. it is the reason he was cting the way he was, and why he changed, besides the ultimate corrdinator but he changed because he never wanted to lose anyone again, and of course again his true origins. You must understand he is not a corrdinator, like the others.... he is beyond that. I would not act normal around anyone, he was a test tube experiment, he is a human engineered computer. everony else had genes altered but were given by birth. except for him and his brother kanard, (yeah I say they related). If anything they need to revive seed. They can do an astray cross over, or add canard... to cause trouble and conflict. look at how kira nad cagali's mom were fighting she said no more.... no more.... enough is enough. so it is not the frist time he eggs were used. SO.... KIRA cagalli and canard are probably related one more thing too.

Listen canard may be a UC no different than kira.. Kira... would have been labeled failed if those scientists had him doing tests too... Kira grew up with love, and was not treated like trash. Canards environment is what got him labeled a failed ultimate coordinator... he did not grow up like kira. What was the difference beetween canard and kira? durandall answered it when he went to visit canard in sun glasses btw. He told him kira was responsible, kira yamato, etc etc, he took away what you should have had. If gilbert had his hands on both of them they would have been subjected to the same treatment.

Canard is not a failed ultimate coordinator it is impossible, and we see why, that is it. So if they bring back seed movie have canard in it, towards the end or something. I mean what would the movie be about if they were not going to include stuff on astray or kira origin and include and close all loose ends, it would mkae sense to include canard.... so seed cna have the movie and another season and another movie... Since canard is no different than him, and could cause trouble for a while even if he let his issues with kira go, and of course join at the end.

Anything GS related for now will be concerning kira's origins and mars, which can be milked, and the origins of the dna used for coordinators, and other stuff. Zaft.... and more. Zaft are always causing trouble rise of thr earth federation ;/
Old 2011-01-07, 02:02   Link #2045
luffyDking

movie in indefinite hiatus, means the did not forget about CE. They want to please all age groups, it is about time they got back to this one, why? well they ran about doing a new world/ timeline with GUndam 00, then they go back to UC, what is nex AU, and AC, since wing series has a future set decades in the future? SO might as well go back to what revied gundam, the CE fans.
Old 2011-01-07, 23:42   Link #2046
ipon-bks
charred ford

SEED movie's in pending status, just waiting for the series' director to come back full and healthy again. Just wondering though... suppose it's not gonna be this year (since there's news around the net about a new Gundam series or OVA or whatsit?, prolly not gonna be CE)

Been a fans of CE timeline up til now, and I'm still biting my nails for another continuation of the series... here in my country the only Gundam series ever aired was GS and GSD, and even then it was too early that I missed several episodes >_>

So yeah, need another CE series to ship...
ipon-bks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-10, 10:59   Link #2047
rakusukira

totally agree.. GS is what revived the Gundam franchise..

i personally think GS appealed to the new generation of Gundam fans
rakusukira is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-10, 15:09   Link #2048
Last_Hope
System/Web developer

Quote:
Originally Posted by rakusukira View Post
totally agree.. GS is what revived the Gundam franchise..

i personally think GS appealed to the new generation of Gundam fans
I´m not lying if I say that SEED is what got girls/women (more) interested in Gundam am I? While atleast Kira and Lacus still seems to be very popular, so I´d say it´s more than likely that we get some kind of final closure for SEED. Probably a movie since that is the original plan and the script apparently is done but, oh, how I want a remake of Destiny. The episodes up until Kira and Freedoms comeback are worth watching but after that it went downhill.

Want to know who did this kickass sig? Just click it!

Last edited by Last_Hope; 2011-01-10 at 15:29.
Last_Hope is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-01-10, 15:55   Link #2049
Rising Dragon
Goat Herder
*Author

Wing is what got girls interested in Gundam.
Old 2011-01-10, 16:52   Link #2050
Washu-Chan