AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2009-11-03, 17:57   Link #4321
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teleutao View Post
I just got another idea that will make everyone cringe in fear!

You know how Athena is acting all psychotic and axe crazy right now? You recall that Midas sort of possesses her and is basically a big skeleton? I think I just found an explanation for all of that...

Hollow/Vizard Athena! (from Bleach)

Seriously, it's just like Ichigo's Inner Hollow! He's completely insane and will kill anything that gets in his way and seems 10 times stronger than the rest of the cast put together in the beginning. Athena just hasn't formed a Hollow Mask yet, I bet that's at the next level of possession.

As for what happens, Hinagiku probably won't tell Ayumu all that much and I bet Hayate will keep things brief. He'll probably be a bit depressed for a while and may try to look for a way to save Athena from Midas. Sort of like that whole arc where he had to find a Mortal Blow like all the other butlers had. Which reminds me...

If there was another battle, I call a butler alliance! Hayate, Kotetsu, Himuro, and Nonohara (back from England) all fighting together. Hell the only other ifghters they have are Hinagiku, Isumi and possibly Yukiji (about as strong and tough as a butler) and Isumi's great-grandmother. Maybe Maria will reveal that she's a Ninja Maid (sort of already is) and actually does have a Mortal Blow like Nagi and Hayate suspected. Then again they could just give Hayate a super mode or transformation like they kept joking about. Either way, a final confrontation is a ways off; whenever a villain says 'we'll meet again' that will be the last time you see them for a while (next episode or next arc depending on the series).
Hayate will get the Gold Saint Armor
Old 2009-11-03, 19:41   Link #4322
Wolfnagi
Ojou-sama Familiar!!!!!!!

Whats happening right here??
Old 2009-11-03, 20:30   Link #4323
WildArms
Come on, become a legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
Hayate will get the Gold Saint Armor
In conclusion, i like your avatar
WildArms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-03, 20:48   Link #4324
Wolfnagi
Ojou-sama Familiar!!!!!!!

Is there are anybody can give me an answer??
Old 2009-11-03, 21:09   Link #4325
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Something like...

Peace to Hina. Nightmare to Athena. Nothing new.
zodanhko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-03, 23:28   Link #4326
Used Can

Fuck, I think I've just spent 10 minutes looking at Xellos-_^'s avatar. What's worse is that I feel like watching it for 10 more minutes, or maybe more.

Anyway, I hope Hayate will get a power-up.
Old 2009-11-03, 23:30   Link #4327
Himegami Akane

Yo, guys! It's been a while...eh...hum...
what happened?

For some reason i forgot about my pc... i was reading my Kanji book that i received 3 days ago (yea, for some shit i'm trying to learn Japanese - i dunno why but i like those symbols)...

well...*reading lasts 10 pages that i were off*...hum...

hey Lord Rah, what about we just go, take Athena to a torture room, torture her a little bit (if you're pleased to continue, do it, i don't mind), then just for fun put her in some comedy scenes like loosing blood all way home because of some accident, then she gets hospitalized, and must be away from manga for...uh...well, the time i don't mind about it...

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodanhko
Peace to Hina. Nightmare to Athena. Nothing new.
Well, i won't say that if that happens it would be a dream (man, seriously, for unknown reason i'm starting to hate her - Hina hasn't happened anything to change my opinion about her)... *i don't mind if she doesn't confess too*...

And that strange snake *Orochimaru's Kuchiyose no...bluergh!!*...well...that doesn't bother me either, since it hasn't did anything (stopped Isumi's attack? so what?)... i guess why things has to be like that...why Hata couldn't just suffer an amnésia and forget about Athena...it would be so good...

(For zodanhko - are you thinking that i'm wanting Hina to appear more? Well, i won't deny it, but i don't mind too if she doesn't appear for a quite while...all i want here is *Athena, just lock yourself on somewhere and count from 1 to the number of letters we already wrote on this forum...)

Well... i guess that could make she stop appearing for some time...
zodanhko, even if you hate me because of that or because of something, i will still want Athena to sleep for some time... (well, if you didn't, better for us ...nothing agaisn't you - you have your own way of thinking)

Well... i wrote a lot about nothing...see ya all again in another 3 days... going pratice uh...eh...i forgot it...well...bye then...

(Oh, Lord Rah, don't give up on the battlefield yet, or i could make the death a child's play compared to what would happen to you...)
Sleep well.......if.....you....can!!!....
Himegami Akane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-03, 23:32   Link #4328
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

Why isn't anybody replying to my PM's. All wimps..... WIMPS! ;_;

~Edit~

Due to the lack of cooperation, and the lack of my patience, I'll be doing this myself.

Spoiler for Obligatory!:

Too bad that it's only in 1 post. Oh, well... can't win em all. xD
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-03, 23:47   Link #4329
Himegami Akane

Well, whatsoever you do, won't change the fact that Hina's the best, Athena is the *want you to say you like me but i won't say that i like you* person or something else...

Sry Rah, but all i could do was go to the ISLM and choose Hina...

Well...at least i will pray to Hina win and Hata put on Season 3...(unless he want to feel my madness)...
Old 2009-11-03, 23:51   Link #4330
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himegami Akane View Post
Well, i won't say that if that happens it would be a dream (man, seriously, for unknown reason i'm starting to hate her - Hina hasn't happened anything to change my opinion about her)...*i don't mind if she doesn't confess too*...
Red: The feeling is mutual. Right now, I 'd laugh if Hina got her head blow off.

Blue: Only idiots won't know.

Primuler, although it's late, I apologize to disregard your feelings of hating depend on fan's altitudes. Very so sorry.
Old 2009-11-03, 23:57   Link #4331
Himegami Akane

Well, don't mind it...i dunno even know why i wrote it...maybe that's because i'm out of other mangas to read (Love Hina,Higurashi,Umineko,Hayate,Naruto,Bleach,OP and now Highscholl of Dead)... or maybe that today i'm without anything funny to do....

So, don't even mind anything okay? there's nothing you should apologize for...

and besides...i'm needing of some fun...any manga/anime you recommend to laugh?(Even through Higurashi didn't have comedy on it's genre, it's fun, so any manga you readed before and you liked it please feel free to say)

Edit: Oh, yea, you don't need to say...i love mangas xD
Old 2009-11-04, 00:02   Link #4332
zodanhko
*ignoring*

I'm not apologizing to you, nor do I have the need to...
Old 2009-11-04, 00:03   Link #4333
Used Can

Quote:
(Love Hina,Higurashi,Umineko,Hayate,Naruto,Bleach,OP and now Highscholl of Dead)
I'll recommend you some mangas I like:

- Uzumaki
- Deadman Wonderland
- Hokuto no Ken
- Freesia
- Pluto
- Monster
- Shin Angyo Onshi
- Berserk
- Eden: It's an Endless World
- Shigurui
- Hellsing
- BLAME!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodanhko View Post
I'm not apologizing to you, nor do I have the need to...
Mate, honestly, I think you should chill out sometimes. You take almost everything too seriously.
This is just a friendly advise, please don't be offended.
Old 2009-11-04, 00:05   Link #4334
Himegami Akane

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodanhko
I apologize to disregard your feelings of hating depend on fan's altitudes. Very so sorry.
Well, i think i'm beign a Hayate here...i'm misunderstand things...

Bah, never mind anything... just wanted to say hi and spend some time with you guys...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can
I'll recommend you some mangas I like:

- Uzumaki
- Deadman Wonderland
- Hokuto no Ken
- Freesia
- Pluto
- Monster
- Shin Angyo Onshi
- Berserk
- Eden: It's an Endless World
- Shigurui
- Hellsing
- BLAME!
I don't think i can read all those untill next month... is there someone specificaly with all of *Comedy - Harem - School Life* Genres?? (Sry bothering you...i'm nearly crazy here)
Old 2009-11-04, 00:11   Link #4335
Used Can

Quote:
I don't think i can read all those untill next month... is there someone specificaly with all of *Comedy - Harem - School Life* Genres?? (Sry bothering you...i'm nearly crazy here)
Eden: It's an Endless World
That's what you're looking for.
Old 2009-11-04, 00:17   Link #4336
Himegami Akane

Thanks you so much...i can nearly say that you saved my life...
Old 2009-11-04, 00:22   Link #4337
zodanhko
*ignoring*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
Mate, honestly, I think you should chill out sometimes. You take almost everything too seriously.
This is just a friendly advise, please don't be offended.
It's the end of the road...Just getting tire with these continuation of conversations.

It sounds like you wanted me to be offended with your third statement. Lamo
Old 2009-11-04, 00:26   Link #4338
Himegami Akane

zodanhko, let's just make it this way okay?:
Nothing happened, nothing to be minded, nothing to keep discussing (unless HnG )
Unless you have another way to end this =)

hey, Used Can, where i can find somewhere to read it?? i can't find it to read online, and i don't want to make DL of it...
Old 2009-11-04, 01:03   Link #4339
Rah
Are you a lolicon? :3

Ohhh, way too many "serious" mangas there.

My recommendations~

Mirai Nikki - Phones that can tell the future? A chance to become god?
Sekirei - Tits
Kodomo no Jikan - Little school girls sexually harassing their new teacher
Mysterious Girlfriend X - Drool
Nana to Kaoru - S&M
Kimi no Iru Machi - From the author of Suzuka, you might like it, or you might RAGE
Anything from the author IM Dal Young - Everything is awesome
My Balls - World is going to end! The Demon Queen is sealed in your balls, and you must not *** for a month!
Rosario + Vampire - Demon school, everyone disguised as humans, normal guy comes... oh crap!
Mahou Sensei Negima - Kid with the largest harem in existance (also magic)
Kiss x Sis - Sisters lusting for their brother (not blood related)
Omamori Himari - Cat demon and boy allergic to cats
Zettai Karen Children - Three kids - A Teleporter, Psychometer, and a Psychokinetic saving the day
The World Only God Knows - VNs > Real life
Vinland Saga - ASKELAAADDDDDD!!!
Soul Eater - Madness?
Black Lagoon - Mafia everywhere, maid killing people
Change 123 - Girl with over 9000 personalities and a Kamen Rider obsessed boy
Happy World - ^_^
Hajimete no Aku - Mad scientist boy that wants to turn girl into a superweapon
Beelzebub - School delinquent taking care of a demon kid, beating up people
Gantz - Lots of killing and conspiracies everywhere
Detective Conan - Teenager turns to a kid and solves cases
Claymore - Demon girls killing each other
Akumetsu - Politically correct terrorist

Hmm... what else?

Looks like I added some "serious" ones, too. But in the bunch there are mostly perverted things! xD

Edit~

Oh yeah, I read that the author of To-Love-Ru is going to start a new manga in February 2010. I wonder what's it gonna be like. Perhaps there are going to be similar characters? That is, if it's going to be a TLR lookalike...

Last edited by Rah; 2009-11-04 at 01:52.
Rah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-11-04, 01:19   Link #4340
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by zodanhko View Post
It sounds like you wanted me to be offended with your third statement. Lamo
This is why I said you take things too seriously. I'm being honest when I'm telling you its a friendly advise. But well, I guess I'll leave it there.

Quote:
hey, Used Can, where i can find somewhere to read it?? i can't find it to read online, and i don't want to make DL of it...
No, I don't think you can read it online. But it's seriously worth the read.

Otherwise, you can also follow Rah's recommendations, which are quite fun.

Tags
comedy, shounen