AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2018-08-24, 02:29   Link #2981
Sparteh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Eagle View Post
You mean the Switch short in the link above? Speaking of Hajun...it sounds like he's going to be part of the main crew just like all other Gods. One wonders how he's going to interact with anyone then.....I mean he literally cannot have any connection to anything else since his power is directly tied to being hikikomori
I just remember hearing talks about something like a new route for DI. I might have completely misunderstood it.
Sparteh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-24, 08:32   Link #2982
trexalfa

Quote:
IIRC Judas still looked SOMETHING like Shirou....in the most general sense (blonde hair. Looks like chinpira...)

Let's be honest, the only reason he doesn't completely look like Shirou is because of Paralost's artstyle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
If I remembered directly, Shirou was a cop during that era. His action than instigated the cult into doing all the Hajun stuff.
Wasn't that a different Sensory?

And yeah, no indication Shirou broke free from Naraka. Even though he was furthering Ren's will in KKK as his own whim, his actions still led to Throne change, which is pretty much the role of Observer.
trexalfa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-24, 09:52   Link #2983
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by trexalfa View Post

And yeah, no indication Shirou broke free from Naraka. Even though he was furthering Ren's will in KKK as his own whim, his actions still led to Throne change, which is pretty much the role of Observer.
That's why it very much sucks.... "Dumme Marionette" is the one thing he hates being the most yet he's forever associated with it like a bad meme. BTW, I don't think he was acting on Ren's will 100% in KKK. He was the one who gave Eleonore the idea to go out into the Hajun world to look for means to defeat Hajun after all and that action seems more like something Naraka implanted in him
Old 2018-08-24, 10:13   Link #2984
trexalfa

Quote:
That's why it very much sucks.... "Dumme Marionette" is the one thing he hates being the most yet he's forever associated with it like a bad meme. BTW, I don't think he was acting on Ren's will 100% in KKK. He was the one who gave Eleonore the idea to go out into the Hajun world to look for means to defeat Hajun after all and that action seems more like something Naraka implanted in him
Shirou: forever a cosmic plaything. On two fronts, even.

His "will" to create a substitute for Hajun, that wouldn't have nothing to envy Marie, did stem from Ren's will, since as his Apoptosis, he has the closest connection to him and doesn't have his judgement clouded by his hatred. However, such a plan is completely in accordance with Naraka's will, so he's further compelled to go along with it. If Naraka did plant the idea for the plan into him, he could certainly cover it up as it perfectly aligns with what Ren intended. Just some brainstorming.

BTW, speaking of Dunme Marionette, Judas had an extremely random FUCK OFF FOOLISH GOD line in the Beelzebub aria. A hatred for the Gods, a trend with Naraka perhaps? Or maybe just a line that aligns with the Morningstar's belief of Muzan being a huge fool?
Old 2018-08-24, 10:17   Link #2985
AkitoW013

News Throne pics from the stream today, it seems like EVERY Hadou Gods will have their own Throne including Ren and Reinhard.

Ren's looks nice, fitting with his theme but I'm disappointed for Hajun's, they downgraded the mandala-like to a demon(mara?) face. now we're only missing, Reinhard, Marie, Amaterasu and the hero/heroine?

Spoiler for Ren:

Spoiler for Hajun:

Source is from @YoxalLoyal
AkitoW013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-24, 11:25   Link #2986
Golden Lily

I'm pretty sure it's a fetus (although ugly af). It has even umbilical cord around its neck.
Golden Lily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-24, 12:08   Link #2987
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Ahahaha, that costume looks stupid to me no mater how many time I look at Ren.
Is Ren embarrased yet?
Where is Shirou to make fun of Ren?
shmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-24, 22:03   Link #2988
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkitoW013 View Post
News Throne pics from the stream today, it seems like EVERY Hadou Gods will have their own Throne including Ren and Reinhard.

Ren's looks nice, fitting with his theme but I'm disappointed for Hajun's, they downgraded the mandala-like to a demon(mara?) face. now we're only missing, Reinhard, Marie, Amaterasu and the hero/heroine?

Spoiler for Ren:

Spoiler for Hajun:

Source is from @YoxalLoyal
Hajun's mandala became a fetus lol....his brother, womb rivalry-complex finally catching up to him? And Ren thinks he's FGO Ozymandias or what?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shmaster View Post
Ahahaha, that costume looks stupid to me no mater how many time I look at Ren.
Is Ren embarrased yet?
Where is Shirou to make fun of Ren?
All I can hear is "DAJAKU DAJAKU!!!"

BTW, I didn't watch the stream last night but for those who did was it watchable using foreign IP address? Just checking since I noticed many Nico livestreams are increasingly being made JP only
Old 2018-08-29, 09:07   Link #2989
404NotFriend

Spoiler:
404NotFriend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-30, 02:09   Link #2990
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 404NotFriend View Post
Spoiler:
Ahahahaha!!
Taking a closer look, don't you think his eyes look pretty dead?
Old 2018-08-30, 09:38   Link #2991
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

There's something off with his entire expression actually....it just screams meme-worthy HURR DURR DERP
Old 2018-08-30, 13:08   Link #2992
AkitoW013

don't want the Throne because your law is a static hell
somehow get a Throne
I think he's just thinking what had he done to deserve that.
Old 2018-08-31, 04:12   Link #2993
AkitoW013

Sorry for the double post, they updated the world section today, Kemono-dono, Marie, Ren and Hajun added, only Amaterasu's missing now.

Spoiler for yandere:

Spoiler for Megami:

Spoiler for Ren:

Spoiler for hikikomoris:

It seems Ren stopped smiling and Hajun looks pissed off in the new pic.
Reihnard's Throne seems the be a mix of golden skeletons as expected and Marie are flowers and butterflies?

Edited with Masada's tweet

Last edited by AkitoW013; 2018-08-31 at 05:52.
Old 2018-08-31, 07:09   Link #2994
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

https://twitter.com/masada_takashi/s...84807759679488

Mithra actually gets along with everyone?!

Ren looks less derpy now fortunately...But his hair still needs better styling

OTOH Kemono-dono looks like his LDO wallscroll version lol

Marie is stupidly cute though....I just want to pinch those cheeks and hear her go...whatever sound she makes
Old 2018-08-31, 10:14   Link #2995
Golden Lily

Quote:
Let's keep in mind that her law is Dualism.
Golden Lily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-31, 11:10   Link #2996
shmaster
オンドリャァァァ!!!

Quote:
https://twitter.com/masada_takashi/s...84807759679488

She just like everyone.
Like how the Beast like everyone.

And we know that we do not trust "like everyone" unless the person is Marie.

Now we have a better look at Ren's pants, and it looks even worse!

Hey, Marie's throne us her beach!
With a lotus in the water.

Last edited by shmaster; 2018-08-31 at 11:23.
Old 2018-08-31, 11:45   Link #2997
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Apparently some people on Twitter are saying the flowers including the lotus are from Ren

And about Mithra...that's an improvement when one originally thinks that she'll have only slightly better sanity than Hajun...

Hajun's Throne BTW.....looks really good actually. Perfectly reinforces his entire demonic abomination schtik. I don't think the fetus is the Tumor either come to think of it....Most likely it's his actual physical form when the cult had him

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2018-08-31 at 12:00.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-08-31, 11:49   Link #2998
AkitoW013

Now with a closer look, I really like Hajun's, it's like a painting in the style from kajiri and the mandala is in the background, no stars behind him because he's annihilating all of creations leaving him as the sole thing in existence.

Marie has the beach, cherubim on its top and a twilight in the background leading to the "night"/darkness that is Hajun, so I guess Amaterasu will have a sakura themed Throne with the dawn behind it, representing the morning full of hopes after the darkness.
Old 2018-09-01, 00:01   Link #2999
dragon1412

Kemono throne look amazing. Hajun though, i don't like it at first but it kinda grow on me, still not on my list. I'm having a hard choice deciding whichever is is better, Ren or Marie, the flower design look good. Seeing Hajun throne in HD make it seem a lot better.
dragon1412 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-01, 10:14   Link #3000
trexalfa

Hajun's Throne sits better with me than previously. You can see the Mandala design in the background if you look closely. It'd be better to assume that, as we didn't see Snake's nor Tasogare's "physical" Thrones in Dies, we didn't get to see Hajun' too in KKK. But we have seen the shape the Throne dimension takes.

Tags
相州戦神館學園 八命陣, acta est fabula!!!, chuunibyou, insane love, kuso, senshinkan, shinza bansho, toki yo tomare!!!