AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-02-24, 05:27   Link #281
D a m i e n
permanentely bored

Send a message via ICQ to D a m i e n
whoua after reading this last chapter i think that yamato is pretty dumb.
Old 2008-02-24, 07:46   Link #282
Westlo
Lets be reality

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOneKnowS View Post
Nah; It would be AiharaxYamamoto in the end. It'd be more easier for the mangaka to connect the dots that way cause it seems that the "main parings/relationships/triangles" revolves around the Zaitsu bro's+Aihara+Yamamoto.

I support Aihara+Yamamoto and Aihara+Mamuro. Bessho's more funnier being harrased by his sister than being hooked up w/ Yamamoto. And Mamoru doesn't just fit Yamamoto.
Connecting the dots is boring! Also with so much one sided love in the entireYamamto + Zaitsu/Bessho/Aihara siblings mess you really can't do that. Call it a hunch but I don't think Yamamto and Aihara will be a final pairing even with the events of chapter 20. Let's see what Bessho and Mamoru do now...
Old 2008-02-24, 07:58   Link #283
NoOneKnowS
Who am I?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westlo View Post
Connecting the dots is boring! Also with so much one sided love in the entireYamamto + Zaitsu/Bessho/Aihara siblings mess you really can't do that. Call it a hunch but I don't think Yamamto and Aihara will be a final pairing even with the events of chapter 20. Let's see what Bessho and Mamoru do now...
But I would rather have that boring parings w/ funny interactions than having new interesting parings but doesn't really have that kind of chemistry for each other. Well; the manga is still new. Who knows how long will this series be so I guess yeah; anything can happen.
Old 2008-02-24, 14:38   Link #284
LCeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOneKnowS View Post
But I would rather have that boring parings w/ funny interactions than having new interesting parings but doesn't really have that kind of chemistry for each other. Well; the manga is still new. Who knows how long will this series be so I guess yeah; anything can happen.
I guess it comes down to personal preferences.

I don't really like Arihara's type of characters, the always-fooling-around type of male characters, and even though normally I don't particularly like Bessho's type either, in this case I find him quite genuine and acceptable. So I would rather see Bessho pursue Yamamoto than her chasing after Arihara, but I am sure many would find a girl like Yamamoto chasing after a guy interesting.

Either way, if well written I am sure both will work out fine for the readers and make some good drama. But I would certainly like to see this triangular relationship more, cause so far it's pretty good.
Old 2008-02-26, 11:03   Link #285
Westlo
Lets be reality

I hope Mamuro puts Ayumi on blast next time they see each other at school, he should know she set him up to see that and he shouldn't take that shit. Seems like everyone reading this manga thinks Mamoru and Yoshihiko look alike, wonder how long until Koyoi realizes that... one things for sure they won't end it with her still pining for her brother..

Out of all the one sided ones the only relationship I'm confident in actually happening will be Ayumi and Misao. I also think Yamamato and Besso will happen and eventually Mamoru and Koyoi due to their "targets" drifting away from them. That does leave Yuuji without anyone but one has to be left out since that big group has 7 people in it, guess a new girl/transfer can be given to him.

Last edited by Westlo; 2008-02-26 at 11:55.
Old 2008-03-01, 15:15   Link #286
LCeh

Chapter 21:

Spoiler:
Old 2008-03-03, 10:39   Link #287
D a m i e n
permanentely bored

as if there wasnt enought characters already they introduced a new one.
for a part of yamamoto's chocolat arc i was thinking that bessho and mamoru were the same person since they almost look alike... geez i really need learn the characters names and relations with eachothers in order to understand who is who.
it s the first book i feel the need to do a recap of who is who and who loves who :/
Old 2008-03-03, 13:57   Link #288
LCeh

Quote:
Originally Posted by D a m i e n View Post
as if there wasnt enought characters already they introduced a new one.
for a part of yamamoto's chocolat arc i was thinking that bessho and mamoru were the same person since they almost look alike... geez i really need learn the characters names and relations with eachothers in order to understand who is who.
it s the first book i feel the need to do a recap of who is who and who loves who :/
Indeed, hence I always refer to this chart posted by mikoo whenever I get confused.
Old 2008-03-03, 15:42   Link #289
D a m i e n
permanentely bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCeh View Post
Indeed, hence I always refer to this chart posted by mikoo whenever I get confused.
dont think i m gay or anything but i love you. thanks for the link
Old 2008-03-15, 10:07   Link #290
LCeh

Chapter 23:

Spoiler:
Old 2008-03-20, 07:15   Link #291
Supah Em
WHO DO YOU THINK WE ARE?!
*Scanlator

next chapter would probably be for kusuda and kei (FUCKING YEAH! IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR 10 CHAPTERS ALREADY!)
Old 2008-03-22, 15:47   Link #292
LCeh

Chapter 24:

Spoiler:
Old 2008-03-23, 15:07   Link #293
phyxius
Putting To Fly

Quote:
Originally Posted by LCeh View Post
Chapter 24:

Spoiler:
You mean Zaitsu and Sogabe.. not Bessho and Sogabe..
Old 2008-04-08, 03:20   Link #294
Dhaos

It seems that there is no love for meguru here >.>.
I personnally hope the mangaka is going back to some rika action, but it may not be the good time. I have the feeling that she has some huge desire to introduce some rival for each relationship. I hope that i'm wrong but lately she is spamming some new character so that may be true.
Old 2008-04-08, 04:19   Link #295
Supah Em
*Scanlator

besides chapters with kei/kusuda or zaitsu(the big guy) in it, the other ones are kinda... meh.. boring
Old 2008-04-08, 07:19   Link #296
D a m i e n
permanentely bored

for me beside the interraction between yamamoto and whatever are the name of the 3guys around her i find the rest totally boring (except for the tennis girl and her BF cause it s refreshing to see a steady relation rather than the usual attempt at getting close wich never succeed due to some various plot device to keep the show running)
Old 2008-04-08, 07:35   Link #297
Supah Em
*Scanlator

oh yeah, forgot tera and dobashi, those two also need some screen time...
Old 2008-04-08, 08:58   Link #298
Dhaos

I see what your saying. there's a lot of boring story (especially the one with kusuda) but i definitly want more dobashi too even some chikura would be great.
Old 2008-04-08, 10:09   Link #299
Supah Em
*Scanlator

it seems that different people have different tastes when it comes to HL.

kei/kusuda
tera/dobashi

these two are what i anticipate the most. with the other girl(the one that big guy likes) i have the least interest.
Old 2008-04-08, 18:59   Link #300
LCeh

Yamamoto polygon is definitely the most interesting to me as well. After that is Kei and Kusuda, although that pretty much covers 80% of the characters in the series.
Closed Thread

Tags
comedy, romance, shounen