AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Archived Manga & Light Novel Discussion

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-05-23, 22:17   Link #1
ellifeedn
Thinker

M to N no Shouzou

This is a cute manga about two main characters, each with a certain problem.

The first is Mitsuru Abe and her problem is that whenever she gets hurt, she switches to a masochistic personality that begs for more pain. The "M" in the title refers to Mitsuru or masochistic.

The second is Natsuhiko Amakusa and his problem is that whenever he sees his reflection, he becomes incredibly narcissistic (or in laymen's terms, in love with himself). The "N" in the title refers to Natsuhiko or narcissistic.

Both find out the problems of the other and promise to help each other keep their problems secret.

This manga is also the work of Gakuen Alice's mangaka Tachibana Higuchi.

I personally like this manga and hope to see the end some time.
Old 2008-05-24, 21:25   Link #2
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

By the way, is this a monthly manga? And is it running concurrently with Gakuen Alice or did that (epic) manga ended and I missed the news?

It's fun seeing a non-magical, adult version of Natsume running around though. Narcissist? That's him alright. His behavior during his neurotic strikes strangely remind me of Death the Kid though; it must've been the whole bishie boy crying on the ground thing...
Old 2008-05-24, 23:21   Link #3
ellifeedn
Thinker

^ Forgot to mention, this series is an early work of the mangaka and is finished. As for Gakuen Alice, as of now it is still running.
Old 2008-05-25, 08:35   Link #4
Irenicus
Le fou, c'est moi

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
^ Forgot to mention, this series is an early work of the mangaka and is finished. As for Gakuen Alice, as of now it is still running.
Oh, so it's like Ringo Nikki in the sense that it actually came out first before the manga-ka's "more popular" piece, but the scanlation effort came later.

Nice.
Old 2010-10-11, 08:52   Link #5
ellifeedn
Thinker

I'm actually surprised at what I found. It seems that, for the better part of a year, this series was licensed, and that 3, I repeat, 3 volumes are already released. I can't believe I missed this. (Must remember to check manga being released in the year more often). Anyway, just posting this to let anyone who's interested know.
Closed Thread