AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Upcoming Series

Notices

Old 2008-09-17, 02:58   Link #2641
NeoSam

The Japanese company Sammy will be releasing a new Pachisuro machine to the market that's called "Hard Boiled ~Gurifon no Genei~" (Hard Boiled ~グリフォンの幻影~). The new machine is scheduled to be released on November 2008.

A special site for the machine has opened:
http://hardboiled.jp/

Also a manga and anime adaptation of this gaming machine has been announced.

Source: MoonPhase Diary
Old 2008-09-17, 12:55   Link #2642
NeoSam

According to MoonPhase's anime list, the second season of Shugo Chara! will be titled: Shugo Chara!! Doki (しゅごキャラ!!どきっ).

The anime will start broadcast on October 4th, 2008.

Old 2008-09-17, 13:23   Link #2643
NeoSam

The Kannagi anime is starting on October 4th.

Here are some other trailers and anime that weren't mentioned in this thread:
From AnimeNation Blog:

Quote:
Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae Trailer Available
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The official Jigoku Shoujo homepage now hosts a trailer for the upcoming third anime television series, Jigoku Shoujo Mitsuganae. The new “Hell Girl” series is scheduled to premier in October.

The trailer is DRM encoded for compatibility with Windows Media Player only, and the first 2:20 of the 4:20 trailer may be considered spoiler references to the second Jigoku shoujo TV series.
Quote:
Inazuma Eleven Teaser Available
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The TV Tokyo television network’s official homepage for the upcoming Inazuma Eleven anime television series, based on Level-5’s soccer RPG for the Nintendo DS, now hosts a short, streaming teaser trailer. The series is scheduled to premier on October 5.

Source: Anime News Network
Quote:
New Mameshiba Anime Announced
The official website for the “Mameshiba” mascot character franchise, literally “bean dogs” (”mame” is “bean” and “shiba” refers to the Japanese breed of dog) has announced that a new anime series will debut in October. The new anime will be broadcast on Japanese television and streamed online. The official site already hosts two series of short anime videos that appear to be limited to viewing by Japanese residents only.

Quote:
Second Pyu to Fuku! Jaguar Anime Series Announced
Shukan Shonen Jump Magazine has announced that Kaeruotoko Shokai, the animation studio behind Eagle Talon and the Sguy and The Family Stone movie, will produce a new Flash animation motion picture and OVA series adaptation of Kyosuke Usuta’s music themed gag manga series Pyu to Fuku! Jaguar. “Jaguar” was adapted into a Flash anime video series last year and a live action feature film earlier this year. The new anime film will open theatrically in Japan in January. The new OVA series will also go on sale in January.

Old 2008-09-17, 23:42   Link #2644
DangerMouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denizen View Post
Hmm, never thought of the possibility people might print it out. I might keep that in mind for the next one.
That would be cool, I don't know how much work it would be to do two versions one like this and one printer friendly version next season but this is a nice resource as is.

I like the layout and it's nice that you included some of the notable OVAs in their own section, and it's nice having the start dates in the top corner at a quick glance. Right now I have this in my anime folder so I can just open it up and see all the upcoming shows at once.
DangerMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-18, 03:34   Link #2645
Utau
Butler mitai~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Utau
Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoSam View Post
According to MoonPhase's anime list, the second season of Shugo Chara! will be titled: Shugo Chara!! Doki (しゅごキャラ!!どきっ).

The anime will start broadcast on October 4th, 2008.

What? then what about しゅごキャラ!二年目 (SC! Ninenme) which scheduled to broadcast October 10th? does that mean there will be two Shugo Chara! anime?

I'd like to think they are literally the same but the date seems different. Curse you ANN
Utau is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-18, 10:46   Link #2646
Koroku
formerly JKaizer
*Fansubber

Send a message via AIM to Koroku Send a message via MSN to Koroku Send a message via Yahoo to Koroku
Quote:
Originally Posted by Utau View Post
What? then what about しゅごキャラ!二年目 (SC! Ninenme) which scheduled to broadcast October 10th? does that mean there will be two Shugo Chara! anime?

I'd like to think they are literally the same but the date seems different. Curse you ANN
ANN might have an older start date.

Another station might be doing it that ANN didn't have confirmation of or whatever.
Old 2008-09-18, 10:56   Link #2647
Littm
ちょうど楽しみなさい
*IT Support

ANN & AniDb sometimes have this problems with not correct info.
Littm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-18, 14:17   Link #2648
NeoSam

An official site for the HELLS ANGELS anime has opened:
http://mv.avex.jp/hellsangels/

Its going to be an anime movie and not an OVA.

Animation Production: MADHOUSE
Old 2008-09-19, 14:04   Link #2649
NeoSam

This post contains adult links (NSFW).

The eroge Rape! Rape! Rape! (レイプ!レイプ!レイプ!) by VALKYRIA will be getting an adult OVA adaptation.

The eroge was released on February 10th, 2006.

VALKYRIA's page for the game:
http://www.ordin-soft.com/rape3.html

Getchu's page for the game:
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=223805

The OVA will be released under the new anime label "VALKYRIA++". The first OVA episode will be released on October 17th, 2008.

Getchu's page for the first OVA episode:
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=587185
Old 2008-09-19, 14:29   Link #2650
Transmutation
GOTT ES member

What was that Bakuretsu Tenshi trialer for something what was that, was it just a what if movie or is there an OVA or second series? anyone shed light here?
Transmutation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-19, 14:48   Link #2651
Scrya
"Also a Lolicon"

Send a message via MSN to Scrya
*Is probably off topic because he didn't bother to read the previous pages*

Yay! I'm really looking forward to a few of these anime, especially the... well it's on my signature. Can't wait till October~.
Scrya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-20, 10:04   Link #2652
NeoSam

Trailers and more anime >_<

From AnimeNation Blog:

Quote:
New Lucky Star OVA Trailer Released
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The official Lucky Star series homepage now hosts a new streaming promotional video advertising the upcoming Lucky Star OVA, which is scheduled for Japanese release on the 26th.

Source: Moon Phase
Quote:
Switch OVA Trailer Available
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Animate.tv now hosts a streaming trailer for the first episode of the upcoming Switch OVA series. The two episode anime adaptation of the stylish crime thriller manga by “Naked Ape” is scheduled to debut in Japan next month. The two-minute long trailer is available in narrowband and broadband resolutions.

Quote:
Dolly Variety Anime Scheduled
An official website for “Dolly Variety” has opened. According to the Moon Phase upcoming anime list, the October 2nd broadcast consisting of a “seiyuu talk” and “doll movie” segments will air on the TV Kanagawa network and stream online through the Biglobe website.
Quote:
Kurosawa’s Final Script to be Animated
Reportedly, a multi-national production partnership will develop an animated feature film based on the late Oscar-winning director Akira Kurosawa’s final screenplay “The Mask of the Black Death.” Kurosawa and co-writer Masato Ide developed the “Black Death” script as an adaptation of Edgar Allan Poe’s 1842 short story “The Masque of the Red Death,” moving the original story’s setting from medeval Europe to early 20th century Russia.

The animated film will be produced by Japanese companies Kurosawa Production and Lotus, American based companies Lexicon Film Entertainment & Harbor Light Entertainment, and Singapore based Upside Down Entertainment for release in 2010, to commemorate the 100th anniversary of Kurosawa’s birth.

Old 2008-09-20, 17:33   Link #2653
FireChick

Quote:
This post contains adult links (NSFW).

The eroge Rape! Rape! Rape! (レイプ!レイプ!レイプ!) by VALKYRIA will be getting an adult OVA adaptation.

The eroge was released on February 10th, 2006.

VALKYRIA's page for the game:
http://www.ordin-soft.com/rape3.html

Getchu's page for the game:
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=223805

The OVA will be released under the new anime label "VALKYRIA++". The first OVA episode will be released on October 17th, 2008.

Getchu's page for the first OVA episode:
http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=587185
HOLY SPOON HOLY SPOON!!!! What's with the lolicon!? Those purple-haired twins look like kindergardeners!! And what's with the Suigintou look-a-like?
FireChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-21, 07:51   Link #2654
NeoSam

The next issue of the seinen manga magazine Young GanGan will contain an important announcement concerning the Black God (Kuro Kami) manga.

This announcement might be the anime adaptation of the manga

An anime adaptation of the manga was mentioned in this post, but its yet to be confirmed. Well, the upcoming issue of Young GanGan might announce the anime adaptation of it.

Source: Muhyojo
Old 2008-09-22, 11:07   Link #2655
chrno

Send a message via AIM to chrno
Not a whole lot I'm interested in but that can change depending on what I see.

Didn't expect to see a new 'Casshern' being made. Didn't expect to see a new 'Z Mazinger' on the list either. Hmmm...I wonder if 'Gurren Lagann' jolted some minds to take a trip back to the good old days.

Well, here's my list of stuff I'm hoping to check out.

-Appleseed Genesis Does anyone have any insight to how the animation is going to be handled?

Kiddy Grade 2 Yeah always down for some more pandering.
Tetsuwan Birdy: Decode I'm always down for some more. Enjoyed the first half. Gotta finish.
Queen's Blade It's boobs and more boobs. Hisayuki is involved and I may have to check this out. Yeah, I'm a glutton for punishment. Looks like another excuse to make more doujins AS IF THEY REALLY NEEDED A REASON.
Haruhi 2nd Season Where would I be without more Haruhi? Now the question is will 'Kyoto Animation Studio' be able to pull off another cool dance number?

Y'know there's a lot more shows they can tap into from the past I'd like to see.

"I'm afraid 400 years won't cover me."
chrno is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 14:46   Link #2656
FireChick

It's been confirmed that Natsume Yuujinchou is getting a 2nd season! I have proof!

FireChick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 15:08   Link #2657
NeoSam

Yeah, also a second season of the Angelina Ballerina anime will start broadcast on November 27th, 2008:
http://www.wowow.co.jp/anime/angelina/
Old 2008-09-22, 15:29   Link #2658
testorschoice

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoSam View Post
Yeah, also a second season of the Angelina Ballerina anime will start broadcast on November 27th, 2008:
http://www.wowow.co.jp/anime/angelina/
Angelina Ballerina is a British show.

http://www.angelinaballerina.com/
testorschoice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-09-22, 15:32   Link #2659
NeoSam

I see, I don't watch british shows (not many at least) so I didn't know...

Thanks I removed it from the upcoming anime list.
Old 2008-09-24, 02:25   Link #2660
NeoSam

Koi Hime†Musou will be getting an OVA:
http://www.mmv.co.jp/special/koihime/

The Koi Hime†Musou anime series just finished with 12 episodes.

Tags
announcements, new anime, trailers