AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > One Piece

Notices

Old 2012-12-18, 02:36   Link #421
Kona
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbeard D. Kuma View Post
You only pointed out one move for Zoro. Anything else? So one missing move that doesn't really fit into the mechanics of this game automatically means that this game has a lacking moveset? Your logic is stupendous.
There's more moves that aren't included if you look up a wikipedia of Zoro and compare it to the moves in the game. There's no excuse to not include stuff like that but this game was never really fun to play from the beginning. It gets repetitive and boring really fast.
Kona is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-18, 07:42   Link #422
DeathStrike
SLASH!

Old 2012-12-18, 10:08   Link #423
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kona View Post
They aren't in the game.. why are you even arguing about that .
As someone who owns the game, I can GUARANTEE they are in there. Zoro only uses Yasha Garasu when he's equipped with Wado Ichimonji, Sandai Kitetsu, and Shusui... then it replaces his Hyo Kin Dama. As for Ace's Shinka: Shiranui, it's part of one of his branching combos.... Square, Triangle, Square I believe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathStrike View Post

Well, I guess that somewhat confirms we'll atleast get the Post Strawhat's actual costumes~
Old 2012-12-18, 10:20   Link #424
Kona
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOGESNAKE View Post
As someone who owns the game, I can GUARANTEE they are in there. Zoro only uses Yasha Garasu when he's equipped with Wado Ichimonji, Sandai Kitetsu, and Shusui... then it replaces his Hyo Kin Dama. As for Ace's Shinka: Shiranui, it's part of one of his branching combos.... Square, Triangle, Square I believe.

Well, I guess that somewhat confirms we'll atleast get the Post Strawhat's actual costumes~
Yasha isn't in the game, he spins in a ball motion. I know they are missing moves for characters.
Old 2012-12-18, 11:08   Link #425
Blackbeard D. Kuma

Quote:
Yasha isn't in the game, he spins in a ball motion. I know they are missing moves for characters.
Too bad you're wrong as usual. You were proven wrong with Ace's Shinka Shiranui, and now you've been proven wrong again with what SOGESNAKE said about Zoro equipping different items to do Yasha Garasu (thanks for that clarification, SOGESNAKE). So to reiterate my point, know what you're talking about before complaining about something (but then again that's all you ever do anyways).
Old 2012-12-19, 10:17   Link #426
Kona
Banned

Quote:
Too bad you're wrong as usual. You were proven wrong with Ace's Shinka Shiranui, and now you've been proven wrong again with what SOGESNAKE said about Zoro equipping different items to do Yasha Garasu (thanks for that clarification, SOGESNAKE). So to reiterate my point, know what you're talking about before complaining about something (but then again that's all you ever do anyways).
It's not in the move list for Zoro unless you can prove it.
Old 2012-12-19, 16:29   Link #427
Blackbeard D. Kuma

Quote:
It's not in the move list for Zoro unless you can prove it.
Did you not read what SOGESNAKE posted? It's dependent on what items Zoro has equipped. Nuff said.
Old 2012-12-19, 16:33   Link #428
james0246

This discussion has reached its limit. Please move along now. Nothing to see here.
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-19, 21:03   Link #429
Kona
Banned

Quote:
Did you not read what SOGESNAKE posted? It's dependent on what items Zoro has equipped. Nuff said.
http://koei.wikia.com/wiki/Roronoa_Zoro
Old 2012-12-20, 05:54   Link #430
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

Erm... That just shows his default moveset so it doesn't prove a thing. It doesn't mention any of his alternate movesets.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-20, 17:17   Link #431
SOGESNAKE
NEW WORLD BABY~!

Send a message via MSN to SOGESNAKE
Yeah, the list doesn't show what the moves turn into when other weapons are equipped, like Zoro's 36 Pound Canon transforms to 108 Pound Cannon when Wado Ichimonji, Sandai Kitetsu, and Shusui are equipped....

ANYWAY.... that conversation is done... I DO wonder keep the Luffy vs Akainu fight at the end (seeing as it had alot of complaints about it).... actually.... it was all more or less this scene that had people raging...

Old 2012-12-22, 14:42   Link #432
DeathStrike
SLASH!

One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 – First Gameplay Video

Old 2012-12-22, 15:29   Link #433
marvelB

Haha, it's awesome that Luffy can even make CoC haki blasts now. But for now I'm mainly hoping for a Thriller Bark level to be revealed (as well as DBF, but I know the chances of that are quite low....).
marvelB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-22, 15:37   Link #434
Blackbeard D. Kuma

I've heard that this game is primarily going to be focusing on post-time-skip material. The thing is, there isn't much to work off of right now. They've got Fishman Island and Punk Hazard, but nothing else really. Perhaps they'll include film Z to give the game a bit more material (post-skip Aokiji is shown on the cover, after all). Skypiea is already confirmed, so they should add Thriller Bark at the very least to beef up the content to an acceptable level.
Old 2012-12-23, 16:24   Link #435
Blackbeard D. Kuma

Looks like the release date for Japan has been announced. Kaizoku Musou 2 is coming out on March 20, 2013. Sadly, that's not nearly enough time to get through the Punk Hazard arc in the anime, which means said arc most likely won't make the cut in the story mode. I feel they're being too hasty with this game's release. At least so far, there doesn't seem to be enough additional content to warrant a sequel.

Source: http://www.saiyanisland.com/2012/12/...march-20-2013/
Old 2012-12-24, 13:40   Link #436
Rainbowman

Quote:
Looks like the release date for Japan has been announced. Kaizoku Musou 2 is coming out on March 20, 2013. Sadly, that's not nearly enough time to get through the Punk Hazard arc in the anime, which means said arc most likely won't make the cut in the story mode. I feel they're being too hasty with this game's release. At least so far, there doesn't seem to be enough additional content to warrant a sequel.

Source: http://www.saiyanisland.com/2012/12/...march-20-2013/
Seeing as Pirate Warriors is like Dynasty Warriors and that all the Dynasty Warriors games are basically remakes, I'm sure we'll get a 3rd installment of Pirate Warriors. I know it will be a long wait for the perfect installment of Pirate Warriors (which will include events for the final battle) but it will be worth it.
Rainbowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-24, 18:41   Link #437
Dengar
Kamen Rider Muppeteer

So basically we should ignore all the Pirate Warriors games and just get the last one. I feel so cheated for getting the first one.
Dengar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-25, 06:32   Link #438
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

You wont buy it if you keep waiting. they well keep releasing it .

thought i also wait for third edition

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-26, 10:02   Link #439
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-12-26, 15:26   Link #440
Undertaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dengar View Post
So basically we should ignore all the Pirate Warriors games and just get the last one. I feel so cheated for getting the first one.
Hey, look at this way, at least it not like say sports games where it's pretty much roster updates and little else.

The stage should all at least being redone, if not, than I would join you in raging against KT.

Being an avid KT fan, they usually will do just enough to keep you interested and buying.

Just be glad there isn't Kaizouku Musou: Yonku or Kaizouku Musou: Shikibukai or any expansion crap that they always do.

Tags
ps3, video games