Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2015-01-04, 21:59   Link #7501
Darkbacon
The Masked Panties

Quote:
Originally Posted by liteitup View Post
if the anime has too much ecchi or female clothes destruction, i will immediately drop the anime.
The novel doesn't even seem ecchi at all which is surprising for the common trend now where a girl is stripped every fight
Old 2015-01-04, 22:07   Link #7502
Ghiest Cid

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Speaking of an anime or thoughts of it. I wonder about Raphtalia's ears and Firo's wings. In an anime where characters are showcase, Raptalia's ears and Firo's wings doing nothing seems boring. I wonder if it was ever stated in the Novel or Web Novel that they do things like twitching or fluttering at times do they?
When naofumi pat raphtalia's head he commented that it is fluffy. I picture the same seen as in white tiger of monogatari series She hug her tail after that. Kiel's tail keep wagging.

When they encounter glass, her tail stand up like a angry cat. Firo's feather also stand up.
Ghiest Cid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-04, 22:19   Link #7503
Starway

Quote:
if the anime has too much ecchi or female clothes destruction, i will immediately drop the anime.
If they can turn rosario+vampire into an anime that full of fanservice then no show not even tate is safe.
Old 2015-01-04, 22:33   Link #7504
Ghiest Cid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starway View Post
If they can turn rosario+vampire into an anime that full of fanservice then no show not even tate is safe.
Rosario+vampire started out as ecchi. As time goes on it evolve into fighting and less ecchi. Even the harem genre is reduced as the later part of the rosario+vampire 2 .
Old 2015-01-04, 22:39   Link #7505
DemiDomo
Rest in peace Monty.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghiest Cid View Post
When naofumi pat raphtalia's head he commented that it is fluffy. I picture the same seen as in white tiger of monogatari series She hug her tail after that. Kiel's tail keep wagging.

When they encounter glass, her tail stand up like a angry cat. Firo's feather also stand up.
raph tail also reacts to her emotions as well, angry her tail puffs up and when she stores magic into it, it puffs up too.
DemiDomo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-04, 22:51   Link #7506
RBomber

Quote:
On the WN, the closest thing on fanservice is the beach episode, and maybe Sadina, if you're into that kind of fanservice (scantily clad, drunk half orca). Oh, and maybe filorial fanservice, also depends on your taste. And maybe Melty "rite to adulthood" scene, but in WN, it was played for cringe comedy andnot much fanservice. Oh, and maybe NTSpeaR, but then again, cringe comedy. Oh, and also Atla's sickness when she first shown up, which shouldn't be played for fanservice, but we have the case of Rei Ayanami.

I just realized that there are many potential fanservice, all slipping out of radar. I don't know that I should feel glad or sad.
RBomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-04, 23:28   Link #7507
Darkbacon
The Masked Panties

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBomber View Post
On the WN, the closest thing on fanservice is the beach episode, and maybe Sadina, if you're into that kind of fanservice (scantily clad, drunk half orca). Oh, and maybe filorial fanservice, also depends on your taste. And maybe Melty "rite to adulthood" scene, but in WN, it was played for cringe comedy andnot much fanservice. Oh, and maybe NTSpeaR, but then again, cringe comedy. Oh, and also Atla's sickness when she first shown up, which shouldn't be played for fanservice, but we have the case of Rei Ayanami.

I just realized that there are many potential fanservice, all slipping out of radar. I don't know that I should feel glad or sad.
You can be the guy that gets excited about those points here and there and feel bad about it later but for now embrace it!!!
Old 2015-01-04, 23:33   Link #7508
Ghiest Cid

Quote:
Originally Posted by RBomber View Post

Anything can be fanservice if your perverted imaginative enough.
Old 2015-01-04, 23:34   Link #7509
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

You know, this may be a spoiler kind of question, but I just ask anyways. Why is it so bad to kill a hero? Not asking theories or guesses made by the other others like the Female Night, but a real answer.

I have been rereading volume 1 and the entire rebuilding ark a couple of times. Each time, even if I don't know the answers, the other Heroes are very frustrating that anything that happens afterwards I think may be worth it.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-04, 23:38   Link #7510
Waxman

Well Monogatari did turn a toothbrush into fanservice so i guess that some Shieldbro's cooking scenes can be directed to that direction.
Also there's bound to be some tentacle in the episode of where Shieldbro solves the bioplant problem.
Waxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-04, 23:38   Link #7511
Ghiest Cid

Quote:
You know, this may be a spoiler kind of question, but I just ask anyways. Why is it so bad to kill a hero?

I have been rereading volume 1 and the entire rebuilding ark a couple of times. Each time, even if I don't know the answers, the other Heroes are very frustrating that anything that happens afterwards I think may be worth it.
From what I understand, all are needed in facing the wave, base on the loop of spear hero time reloop every time a hero is killed. Motoyasu tested it on the two.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxman View Post
Well Monogatari did turn a toothbrush into fanservice so i guess that some Shieldbro's cooking scenes can be directed to that direction.
Also there's bound to be some tentacle in the episode of where Shieldbro solves the bioplant problem.
Foodgasm.
Old 2015-01-04, 23:43   Link #7512
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
From what I understand, all are needed in facing the wave, base on the loop of spear hero time reloop every time a hero is killed. Motoyasu tested it on the two.

Foodgasm.
So, it's an instant restart. Well that is certainly bad, the Shield will no doubt go through that same level of humiliation and pain so maybe killing is bad.

Though I absolutely understands why Naofumi would do so, I probably would as well.
Old 2015-01-04, 23:51   Link #7513
Darkbacon
The Masked Panties

Quote:

Foodgasm.
All I'm saying is Shokugeki no Soma is getting an anime so the foodgasms will be covered
Old 2015-01-04, 23:55   Link #7514
obnuchious

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkbacon View Post
All I'm saying is Shokugeki no Soma is getting an anime so the foodgasms will be covered
as long as they keep the beams of light and other stuffs to a minimum and used when truly necessary
obnuchious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-04, 23:56   Link #7515
Darkbacon
The Masked Panties

Quote:
Originally Posted by obnuchious View Post
as long as they keep the beams of light and other stuffs to a minimum and used when truly necessary
I would rather they at least show the nips be like screw shounen this is going to the next level
Old 2015-01-05, 00:12   Link #7516
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkbacon View Post
I would rather they at least show the nips be like screw shounen this is going to the next level
Rather than that, I wish the Light Novel monologues of Naofumi's thoughts of shounen actually depicted. Those lines ere actually quite refreshing. That is probably the biggest screw you I think.
Old 2015-01-05, 01:17   Link #7517
RBomber

Quote:
You know, this may be a spoiler kind of question, but I just ask anyways. Why is it so bad to kill a hero? Not asking theories or guesses made by the other others like the Female Night, but a real answer.

Simple. Because if a hero got killed, then you can't simply summon his/ her replacement. You can only summon new SETS of heroes if they ALL GOT KILLED. And the Wave will get stronger each time it happened again. It is simply more economical to train incompetent hero than gambling by summon a new sets, especially if there's exceptional heroes in the current set.
RBomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-05, 01:42   Link #7518
Waxman

It was said thet you have to kill all four heroes to summon new ones but the Queen also said (after Shieldbro recovered from his fight with the pope) that at the beggining four countries would be selected to do the summoning and each country would summon 1 hero and that the other countries were pretty angry that Melmorlak summoned all 4 without permission.
So at the beggining the four saint/heroes can be summoned individually but you have to wait until all of them are dead to summon new ones...?
Waxman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-05, 01:51   Link #7519
TaintedDream
Translator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Waxman View Post
It was said thet you have to kill all four heroes to summon new ones but the Queen also said (after Shieldbro recovered from his fight with the pope) that at the beggining four countries would be selected to do the summoning and each country would summon 1 hero and that the other countries were pretty angry that Melmorlak summoned all 4 without permission.
So at the beggining the four saint/heroes can be summoned individually but you have to wait until all of them are dead to summon new ones...?
That's what's implied, yes.
TaintedDream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-01-05, 01:53   Link #7520
rantaid

@RBomber

that, beside other answer seems to be based on assumption and theory. not well established fact built by author.

i think it would be more satisfying to see what would really happens if a hero dies? speardude saga seems to be built by fact happens in final arc of

Spoiler:

beside in 1st chapter of speardude saga, we were given hint about the real reason and background also the meaning of the "Wave". is it like the tears of Lunatic Pandora? or perhaps there is another reason it happens? is wave just portal to numerous dimension with the world as its crossroad for passing, evidenced from the incoming of intelligent lifeform "Glass" in wave that it does not seems to spawn normal monster for lulz, and the fact that monster's population is not infinite like standard game mechanic, but more like natural selections and food pyramids mechanics. so wave seems needed to spawn monster. monster seems to be breed able like normal organism

okay... now that every possible scenario exist.... why don't anyone ask those who can read moonrune to spoil us?
rantaid is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alternate universe, bitch, dark hero, goddess heroine, harem, hero of the kitchen, rpg, shield, webnovel