AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2015-06-19, 14:37   Link #8161
lovetospoon73

here what i notice, guys like kazehaya believe that deep down the whole world is FUCKED up, but some of the nobles/elementalist believe that deep down they are the ones that are FUCKED up
lovetospoon73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-19, 16:42   Link #8162
Yye1
Wide Right

^Wow this dude is dark

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-19, 17:29   Link #8163
ImperialFlameGod8190

^He's not that dark. Though the story has some dark elements if you really sit down and think about it.
The people in the worldof blade dance are pretty much brainwashed into believing the elemental lords are god and anything they do is justified because of it. They're slaves to religion and its a problem especially when that religion is corrupt (in this case the darkness is possessing them). Rubia naturally is considered a rebel because of the fact she defied their rules and went against this so called god. The princess maidens are puppets and the elementalists in some way arent much better.
Kamito is judged not for him but for the fact he's a male and in this world men are considered unncessary because of the fact they cant appease the elemental lords. The fact the Dark King Solomon existed doesnt help.
Think about it. Kamito hid his past from the girls because he believed that they would shun him because of his relation to solomon.

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-19, 18:04   Link #8164
Ravagerblade
The Fearless

Reminds me of IS. lol Men-bashing culture.

“No, I don’t get it at all. I may claim to ‘understand’ Othinus, but I only know her as a girl. I don’t understand anything when it comes to her being a Magic God.” - Touma NT13
Ravagerblade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-19, 18:46   Link #8165
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
^He's not that dark. Though the story has some dark elements if you really sit down and think about it.
The people in the worldof blade dance are pretty much brainwashed into believing the elemental lords are god and anything they do is justified because of it. They're slaves to religion and its a problem especially when that religion is corrupt (in this case the darkness is possessing them). Rubia naturally is considered a rebel because of the fact she defied their rules and went against this so called god. The princess maidens are puppets and the elementalists in some way arent much better.
Kamito is judged not for him but for the fact he's a male and in this world men are considered unncessary because of the fact they cant appease the elemental lords. The fact the Dark King Solomon existed doesnt help.
Think about it. Kamito hid his past from the girls because he believed that they would shun him because of his relation to solomon.
exectually, wait, so that means rubia is really the good guy & maybe even solomon was neutral
Old 2015-06-19, 19:41   Link #8166
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
No, men are not unnecessary. They deal with politics, as well as the regular army. The women are not that useful for fights after losing their abilities at 25 yo.

And, again, Kamito has no relation with Solomon, and, even if he had, he had no knowledge about it. The people from the Instructional School just labeled Kamito as the second coming of Solomon on their own.

Besides, the reason Kamito did not want to reveal his upbringing to the girls has nothing to do with Solomon, but the fact that the Instructional School was an organization that raised assassins, and dealt with the most despicable stuff.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovetospoon73 View Post
exectually, wait, so that means rubia is really the good guy & maybe even solomon was neutral
No man, Solomon was not neutral. It was already shown that he's evil, end of story. Stop repeatedly clicking on the same button
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-19, 19:45   Link #8167
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ophis View Post
No, men are not unnecessary. They deal with politics, as well as the regular army. The women are not that useful for fights after losing their abilities at 25 yo.

And, again, Kamito has no relation with Solomon, and, even if he had, he had no knowledge about it. The people from the Instructional School just labeled Kamito as the second coming of Solomon on their own.

Besides, the reason Kamito did not want to reveal his upbringing to the girls has nothing to do with Solomon, but the fact that the Instructional School was an organization that raised assassins, and dealt with the most despicable stuff.

No man, Solomon was not neutral. It was already shown that he's evil, end of story. Stop repeatedly clicking on the same button
hey man, lay off & besides there are 2 sides to EVERY STORY
Old 2015-06-19, 20:02   Link #8168
Ophis
Dragon God

Location: Beyond the stars turning left and after passing by a Super Nova enter the Black Hole. House N°∞
Quote:
hey man, lay off & besides there are 2 sides to EVERY STORY
No man, you lay off. You're just pointlessly repeating yourself for whatever reason.

Besides, there's no two sides of the story here. Solomon went mad with his power, and started spreading terror around the continent. The characters that encountered Solomon already stated that he was insane/evil, he himself has already shown that he's evil.

If you had at least paid attention while reading the novel, you would not be here saying nonsense just for the sake of.

Last edited by Ophis; 2015-06-19 at 20:54.
Ophis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-19, 21:12   Link #8169
Superbia

Quote:
If you had at least paid attention while reading the novel, you would not be here saying nonsense just for the sake of.
It's been over a year since there has been an update to the main story, so it isn't surprising that people are having problems remember a lot of the details.
Superbia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-19, 21:32   Link #8170
medassin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superbia View Post
It's been over a year since there has been an update to the main story, so it isn't surprising that people are having problems remember a lot of the details.
yeah, right. im reading again for next volume coming
medassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-20, 05:44   Link #8171
STR1KE3

Quote:
No man, you lay off. You're just pointlessly repeating yourself for whatever reason.

Besides, there's no two sides of the story here. Solomon went mad with his power, and started spreading terror around the continent. The characters that encountered Solomon already stated that he was insane/evil, he himself has already shown that he's evil.

Nah is this going the same way again.Lovespoon you're free to expres your opinion but you don't need to get in a argument with every comment you make.
STR1KE3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-20, 08:02   Link #8172
Vaans
NEET

I am forgetting a lot of details already.

Well, time for me to go on an fantastic adventure again of Spirits, fanservice, and harem antics, and Restia.

http://coolfunnyquotes.com .”
Vaans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-20, 08:23   Link #8173
ImperialFlameGod8190

its funny i've kept up with it somewhat and i remember quite a few details some i just dont care about. Kamito isnt Solomon but his issues with the instructional school are related to them and thats an issue. Ophis give lovetospoon a break (coming from me thats funny). But here's the basic questions left with this story there's plenty more complicated questions but the basic ones are these.
1. Whats the resolution to the mess with the otherworldy darkness
2. Will Kamito's true identity be revealed to the girls or even the world itself.
3. Who will be the end girl?

Im the current vice-general of the DxD Army (aka the translators army.
We support translators efforts and i do not tolerate impatience by people waiting for translations

https://www.fanfiction.net/u/6980252/ This is my fanfiction page i have 6 stories to check out if you guys are interested
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-20, 10:29   Link #8174
STR1KE3

Quote:
its funny i've kept up with it somewhat and i remember quite a few details some i just dont care about. Kamito isnt Solomon but his issues with the instructional school are related to them and thats an issue. Ophis give lovetospoon a break (coming from me thats funny). But here's the basic questions left with this story there's plenty more complicated questions but the basic ones are these.
1. Whats the resolution to the mess with the otherworldy darkness
2. Will Kamito's true identity be revealed to the girls or even the world itself.
3. Who will be the end girl?
1.Is there any chance of the otherwordly darkness being inversed angels?(just kidding)
2.To the girls ,yes.To the world ...I really doubt it.
3.I don't know ,but I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY hope that it isn't the MOST ANNOYING anime girl in the world .....CLARIE yuuck.
Old 2015-06-20, 16:35   Link #8175
lovetospoon73

Quote:
Originally Posted by STR1KE3 View Post
1.Is there any chance of the otherwordly darkness being inversed angels?(just kidding)
2.To the girls ,yes.To the world ...I really doubt it.
3.I don't know ,but I REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY hope that it isn't the MOST ANNOYING anime girl in the world .....CLARIE yuuck.
but claire a perv & treated kamito like crap, also she's like a parisite toward him & always cling on to him not giving him any space, that's a MAJOR PENIS REPELLENT
Old 2015-06-20, 16:36   Link #8176
lovetospoon73

we know that the otherworldy darkness are angels, but how did angels form the darkness & what does it mean & how does it connects to ren ashdoll?
Old 2015-06-20, 16:48   Link #8177
STR1KE3

Quote:
but claire a perv & treated kamito like crap, also she's like a parisite toward him & always cling on to him not giving him any space, that's a MAJOR PENIS REPELLENT
Dude don't double post.The mods will get mad at you.I suggest you delete the posts
Old 2015-06-20, 17:57   Link #8178
Yye1
Wide Right

Wow, is repetitively capitalizing swear words the way to go now?

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
Old 2015-06-20, 18:21   Link #8179
Weather
Wonder Wind

Quote:
Originally Posted by yye1 View Post
wow, is repetitively capitalizing swear words the way to go now?
Because IT MAKES ME LOOK LIKE I'M MAKING A POINT.

Respect the Earth! If not... Who knows? You might get cursed... heh heh~
Weather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2015-06-20, 20:59   Link #8180
Yye1
Wide Right

^ i see i will do this in the future!
Harem end is the way to go!

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap