Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2020-11-27, 03:24   Link #4201
AP24

It's a getting a special volume in January 2021 called Oda Nobuna no Gakuen
AP24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-27, 19:11   Link #4202
animefan1

Can someone please tell me how this series ended?
animefan1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-28, 11:02   Link #4203
animefan1

Ending to the LN, I got this from a Japanese reader so here it is:

In the previous to the last volume, Nobuna vanishes from the burning Honnouji Temple (where real Nobunaga died). She was pregnant then with Yoshiharu's child. It is after this that Yoshiharu finds out that there are multiple different routes of the world, and the fact that all of the people that were guys in Yoshiharu's history were girls was becuase this was one of the many routes that exist. There are routes where some girls are the original guys in Yoshiharu's original history, routes where some of the girls don't exist at all, etc. Basically, the routes are like parallel universes.

After learning this, in the last volume, Yoshiharu had to undergo some supernatural stuff that lasted for years on his end, searching for multiple alternate "routes" where he could save Nobuna and get a good ending. He eventually lands on a route of his choosing where Nobuna welcomes him with triplets which are his children, along with the girls who have been with Yoshiharu in his adventures. Some of the girls then start claiming themselves to be his wives, some being offered to him as wives, with Nobuna doing her usual "Yoshiharu is mine! I'll have you beheaded!" But since this time she has her babies who react to her noisy reaction, she actually relents in the end and focuses on the kids (basically implying she's given the girls a pass and is allowing Yoshiharu to have a harem). The ending continues with more girls reuniting with Yoshiharu and being a part of his harem, and then time moving forward into the future, with old Yoshiharu and Nobuna in a seemingly present Japan. This is because the progress of that world (or at least Japan) was pushed faster because of Yoshiharu's existence, and there is something about Yoshiharu or being a Sagara that relates to him having the experience of traveling through time and/or multiverses because of it.

So that's the ending to the LN series Oda Nobuna No Yabou
Old 2020-11-28, 23:21   Link #4204
All American Autor

Quote:
Originally Posted by animefan1 View Post
Ending to the LN, I got this from a Japanese reader so here it is:

In the previous to the last volume, Nobuna vanishes from the burning Honnouji Temple (where real Nobunaga died). She was pregnant then with Yoshiharu's child. It is after this that Yoshiharu finds out that there are multiple different routes of the world, and the fact that all of the people that were guys in Yoshiharu's history were girls was becuase this was one of the many routes that exist. There are routes where some girls are the original guys in Yoshiharu's original history, routes where some of the girls don't exist at all, etc. Basically, the routes are like parallel universes.

After learning this, in the last volume, Yoshiharu had to undergo some supernatural stuff that lasted for years on his end, searching for multiple alternate "routes" where he could save Nobuna and get a good ending. He eventually lands on a route of his choosing where Nobuna welcomes him with triplets which are his children, along with the girls who have been with Yoshiharu in his adventures. Some of the girls then start claiming themselves to be his wives, some being offered to him as wives, with Nobuna doing her usual "Yoshiharu is mine! I'll have you beheaded!" But since this time she has her babies who react to her noisy reaction, she actually relents in the end and focuses on the kids (basically implying she's given the girls a pass and is allowing Yoshiharu to have a harem). The ending continues with more girls reuniting with Yoshiharu and being a part of his harem, and then time moving forward into the future, with old Yoshiharu and Nobuna in a seemingly present Japan. This is because the progress of that world (or at least Japan) was pushed faster because of Yoshiharu's existence, and there is something about Yoshiharu or being a Sagara that relates to him having the experience of traveling through time and/or multiverses because of it.

So that's the ending to the LN series Oda Nobuna No Yabou
[/SPOILER]

That's really good to hear. I haven't kept up with the series since Baka-tsuki took it down, and just checked up on it today after listening to the anime ost. Happy and sad to hear it got finished.

If is not to much trouble, could you summarize all the books as best as you can, cause I don't know were to find available translations.

Sig credit to liro
All American Autor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2020-11-29, 12:50   Link #4205
animefan1

Quote:
Originally Posted by All American Autor View Post
[/SPOILER]

That's really good to hear. I haven't kept up with the series since Baka-tsuki took it down, and just checked up on it today after listening to the anime ost. Happy and sad to hear it got finished.

If is not to much trouble, could you summarize all the books as best as you can, cause I don't know were to find available translations.
You can find the translations here:
https://justlightnovels.com/2019/10/...buna-no-yabou/

It's currently up to volume 17, volume 18 is still being translated
Old 2021-03-14, 06:44   Link #4206
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

This series and High School DxD actually have two collaboration short stories, with one written by the author of this series himself. They are called:
Sengoku ☆ Bra Author: Ichiei Ishibumi
A Miyama-Zero-style Story Author: Mikage Kasuga

[Miyama-Zero is the illustrator for both series]
They were written back in 2014 and now will be able to be translated because of being compiled in a short story volume releasing on the 19th.

Oda Nobuna (descendant) & Rias Gremory
Spoiler for Illustration:

Last edited by Marvix; 2021-03-20 at 16:15.
Marvix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-05-08, 14:47   Link #4207
Marvix
Elmenhilde's Fang

The DxD x Oda Nobuna collaboration short stories
Bonus Life.1:https://occult-research.club/project...u%E2%98%86Bra.

Bonus Life.2:https://occult-research.club/project...f_Miyama_Zero.

Tags
action, alternate universe, ecchi, fake harem, fantasia bunko, ga bunko, harem, historical, romance, sengoku jidai, shounen, true harem