AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2019-05-03, 08:46   Link #1401
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fufufu View Post
Looking back at the thread and found that Van's abilities get stolen at some point in the story. My question is did he get back what was stolen from him?
Yeah, he got it back quite quickly (like 2 chapters or something). A brief moment of high drama.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexlexz View Post
about the new chapter, I got some questions and appreciate if someone that understood answered then...
Spoiler for questions that are spoilers:
Title is: A new god descends, and the demi-god

Van is technically a demi-god (any god with a permanent real body is a demi-god in Lambda terms). I found the final scene to be a bit ambiguous but the Japanese readers seem to universally consider that to be Van arriving on Origin.

Avalon gained a large mana pool due to losing his existing attributes (he had a lot). He was drunk on power and was possibly insane. He's probably also technically an undead.
kari-no-sugata II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-03, 22:17   Link #1402
Narberal
King of the Night

just waiting for the real van to get back to Origin again
Narberal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-06, 07:19   Link #1403
guyy

I binge read this within the last couple of weeks. I love it, it has most of the things I like in a fantasy webnovel. Now I am again out of things to read though...

The next chapter should be out within 3 hours if author stays in schedule, I hope he does.

Spoiler for spoiler:
guyy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-06, 12:38   Link #1404
tsunade666

Avalon is a good comedian. his been sucker puncher by magic bullet, a basic none attribute attack, of a little boy. van thought the kid good.

van decent on origin to stop the death wave. his not joining the fight.
Old 2019-05-07, 01:05   Link #1405
Breimn

That magic bullet was powered up by 100 times tough lol
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-16, 17:10   Link #1406
tsunade666

Avalon is sub cheat. annoying as f*ck cheat. his like the typical isekai character that grows supposedly fast.

van might be strong but that is only with lots of mana and time but avalon did all those stuff Fast.

and van didn't manage to destroy his soul and his companions souls. they where rescued by dumbcorte.

annoying. we will see Avalon in the future.

the battle ended but it's not the ideal ending.
Old 2019-05-19, 00:34   Link #1407
Narberal
King of the Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
Avalon is sub cheat. annoying as f*ck cheat. his like the typical isekai character that grows supposedly fast.

van might be strong but that is only with lots of mana and time but avalon did all those stuff Fast.

and van didn't manage to destroy his soul and his companions souls. they where rescued by dumbcorte.

annoying. we will see Avalon in the future.

the battle ended but it's not the ideal ending.
hmm so Mei and her parents and brother still lives? guess we will see them getting transported there by Van.

and also quite happy that dumbcorte got Avalon's soul since he thinks this will be a sure way to kill Van but will just ends up making Van more powerful with the demon king soul
Old 2019-05-19, 01:43   Link #1408
tsunade666

The thing I don't like about avalon is that he has annoying god complex. he is also the epitome of isekai protag. Like from level 1 to level 9999. He can do anything! True, he is only limited on only death attribute but he can convert the other spells that he learn form other attribute to death attribute with mostly, similar effects. He all had the good stuff!

Minus the big mana pool.

When Avalon and Van are fighting, Avalon also manage to replicate most of Van's hard earned skill. Minus the god killing effect and earth shattering power due to lack of mana.

But if somehow, one way or another, I blame dumbcorte for this. Avalon manage to made a tons of mana pool. He would probably be the worst enemy for Van.

He made the previews enemy a joke.

True, here in origin. His the joke but when he reincarnated to lambda with the level up system of that world. He would grow infinite.

Which is why his cheat of no limit and fast learn is the worst cheat.

I know one way or another, dumbcorte would screw up.
Old 2019-05-21, 20:37   Link #1409
bludvein

Origin arc is finally over.

Spoiler for chapter:
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-05-21, 21:40   Link #1410
tsunade666

van become God in origin. or rather, a part of him become one with the God of origin. which made world travel easy. next chapter would show what happen to Avalon but it would be released by June. I bet dumbcorte would probably erase Avalon's memory which made him easier to control.

translation for the wn is still ongoing and the latest chapter shows heinz and co. doing the bellwood trial. it also shows the pov of gods and how one sided track minded alda is.
Old 2019-05-26, 07:49   Link #1411
Narberal
King of the Night

Quote:
Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
Origin arc is finally over.

Spoiler for chapter:
can you tell who followed Van to Lambda?
Old 2019-07-04, 21:08   Link #1412
Amelgar

Van you player
Quote:
「じゃあ、ベルモンド、今夜は一緒に寝ましょう。チプラス達も一緒ですけど」

なお、ヴァンダルーと一緒に眠る順番は、彼の仲間や臣下達の間で男女問わず奪い合いになるぐらい人気にな っている。ルチリアーノやサイモン等、奪い合っていないのは少数派である。

「……いろいろな意味で寝られる気がしないので、辞退いたします。後でアイラが知ったら、怖い ので」
Amelgar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-05, 19:47   Link #1413
Chaserjacksaw
Outer God of Insomnia

Location: ..what is here?...W where is this?!?.... Who Em I!!!???~
Oh do he finally awaken sexual desire? He seems to ask someone to sleep with him...I bet its literal sleep not the sexual one is it?
Chaserjacksaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-05, 20:01   Link #1414
Amelgar

gehehe it doesn't explicitly say ;D
Old 2019-07-05, 22:15   Link #1415
sasuke706

It's heavily implied to not be the sexual kind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Translation
"Well then, Belmont, let's sleep together then. Chiplas and others will be there too, however."

To supplement, the order in which to sleep with Vandalieu was popular enough with his comrades and retainers, man and woman alike, to scramble over. Luciliano and Simon, among others, make up the minority that don't fight over it.

"...I fear I wouldn't be able to sleep for many reasons, so I'll refrain. Ira learning afterwards would be quite scary."
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-06, 03:45   Link #1416
Amelgar

lol yeah, what sasuke said. I was just trolling
Old 2019-07-06, 04:30   Link #1417
Chaserjacksaw
Outer God of Insomnia

Sigh~ i knew it.....I think after sooo long now at this point we better give up any hope & idea of him awakening true romance & sexual desire....it seems hopeless anyway~

Most of those who are so proactive about it at first but nowseems to no longer say a thing about it. Like Basdia she is now more a family/a Aunty with a daughter rather than lover, Zadiris situation is much worse thought.

While others were just outright weird insane perverts just like the Abyssal Vamps, who get aroused by being treated like a dog.

Vans many fiancee?....do Van even remember that he have any or at least aware they are his fiance?....they seem to regress to a friend as time goes by.

Romance? Nah~ let give up!! pretty hopeless with that kind of MC if ask me~
Old 2019-07-06, 10:06   Link #1418
tsunade666

Van knows he has lots of fiance. He even introduced Kanako as his fiance when near the end of the origin arc, when the others are asking on what about the reincarnators that already live in lambda.
Old 2019-07-06, 12:44   Link #1419
Chaserjacksaw
Outer God of Insomnia

Wow Kanako thats a news to me! Thought that engagement somehow sounds so fishy~

Even so romance is indeed lacking like really bad. Hmm like no actual relationship progress? development? Interaction?
After all Van is something like this.....

"Oh you like me? okey from now on pls take care me....[fiance +1]"

Just like that~
Old 2019-07-13, 03:44   Link #1420
tsunade666

in the latest chapter, another reincarantor was revealed. a reincarnated girl turn noble introduced herself as ul's? was introduced to van.

Heinz is using selenium to make a letter to have a meeting. asagi also met Heinz group but they only thought him as untrustworthy/crazy. asagi had informed Heinz of the current situation and while Heinz is sceptical, alda confirms the reincarnated part. still crazy to eyes of Heinz group.

Tags
fantasy, harem, mature content, multiple factions, non-human protagonist, revenge, shota protagonist, shotacon, villain protagonist