AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2017-09-10, 07:03   Link #541
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
oh I see I am reading MT and my head hurts a bit.... so I need to confirm if I read it correctly thx. ^^
I think this is quite normal. MT still has a long way to go...

Quote:
last one question what happen to other hero that was still baby in Van's kingdom did he notice him or not I hope it is ok to ask. T_T
To give a bit more context: when he saw Van he briefly regained his memories but it was too much for him and he lost them again. They should come back later. I don't believe Van or anyone around him has a way to determine if some random baby is a reincarnator so the baby will probably be "safe" for another 2 years or so. Not that Van would do anything unilaterally either.

However, the mother of the baby has married Zorcodrio, who is a pure-breed vampire on Vida's side... and Van is such a fan of the guy (or rather his muscles) that he calls him Zorcodrio-sama IIRC the mother's already pregnant. So the kid is clearly going to live in interesting times...
kari-no-sugata II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-11, 04:12   Link #542
Dumac

Can someone with a lot of free time make a list of characters with short descriptions up to recent raws, it is so hard to remember all the characters, and GT, well, mind rapes...
Dumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-11, 04:22   Link #543
Breimn

There are several chs dedicated to this.
Just use GT on them.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-12, 04:32   Link #544
lexlexz

Is peria the godness of water?
Who is her true boss.?
lexlexz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-12, 08:19   Link #545
borisdrakoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexlexz View Post
Is peria the godness of water?
Who is her true boss.?
I believe she's the goddess of water and knowledge. Based on the observations of her subordinate goddess who has been guarding her, I get the feeling that she might end up leaning more toward Vida's side when she wakes up.
borisdrakoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-12, 08:30   Link #546
Breimn

Well, the water goddess owes Val one for taking care of her enemy.
Old 2017-09-12, 08:48   Link #547
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimn View Post
Well, the water goddess owes Val one for taking care of her enemy.
uhm that Ice Spear right ^^?
Old 2017-09-12, 11:49   Link #548
Asuka'
Nin Nin

Just read the raw until the part where gubamon finished. I gotta say the scene where van "appeared" was really horror.
But both tenecia and gubamon fight scene is quite disappointing. The old man never use his space magic to attack, only for escape. And wtf with the requirement to have a clear image before using it. He have 100.000 years to train to use it with mental image.

BTW all those maou fragment collection is really similar with Inuyasha background story where they collect shikon no kakera.
Asuka' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-12, 15:31   Link #549
Sakuya_Hime
Disboard Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuka' View Post
Just read the raw until the part where gubamon finished. I gotta say the scene where van "appeared" was really horror.
But both tenecia and gubamon fight scene is quite disappointing. The old man never use his space magic to attack, only for escape. And wtf with the requirement to have a clear image before using it. He have 100.000 years to train to use it with mental image.

BTW all those maou fragment collection is really similar with Inuyasha background story where they collect shikon no kakera.
yes I agree sempai I wonder when Van will killed the third vampire.

Last edited by Sakuya_Hime; 2017-09-12 at 15:51.
Sakuya_Hime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-12, 16:10   Link #550
Breimn

210 story ," stalls will continue to work" (GT) is out
Edit-> As expected Val solved the lack of angels by himself with the swarm of little vals he made in soul world.

Last edited by Breimn; 2017-09-12 at 16:54.
Old 2017-09-12, 17:46   Link #551
lexlexz

Spoiler for raw ch ?:
Old 2017-09-12, 18:18   Link #552
sasuke706

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimn View Post
As expected Val solved the lack of angels by himself with the swarm of little vals he made in soul world.
It only said messengers and blessing proxies. So while I imagine each one is more competent than a normal messenger (normally just mindless mana with some slight amount of soul) since they're literally just weaker smaller and weaker Vans.

That said, it really didn't solve much, actually.
Well, can give blessings more easily and maybe turn them into instant-order Bandas, but as none of them actually have control over elements on their own, the whole problem of lacking gods to govern the world properly is still an issue.
Since I doubt they can do anything about fire, wind, etc on their own.

But apparently he can use death magic more freely than before, whatever that means.
I imagine it just levels up more easily.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-12, 19:33   Link #553
lexlexz

the name of van death atribute daughter is mae, mana or mie?(mei?)

Spoiler for raw:

is van alter ego name bandar or is vandar?
Old 2017-09-12, 21:59   Link #554
reinastar
Corrupted Yandere ~^_^~

still nii sama and nee sama I still like van goes to darker side and kill all humans heroes or brainwash them that will be so much fun right ~

Last edited by reinastar; 2017-09-12 at 22:13.
reinastar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-13, 02:52   Link #555
Breimn

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasuke706 View Post
It only said messengers and blessing proxies. So while I imagine each one is more competent than a normal messenger (normally just mindless mana with some slight amount of soul) since they're literally just weaker smaller and weaker Vans.

That said, it really didn't solve much, actually.
Well, can give blessings more easily and maybe turn them into instant-order Bandas, but as none of them actually have control over elements on their own, the whole problem of lacking gods to govern the world properly is still an issue.
Since I doubt they can do anything about fire, wind, etc on their own.

But apparently he can use death magic more freely than before, whatever that means.
I imagine it just levels up more easily.
Angels are more to support people, and while they dont have the various elements they can boost Val's subordinates and after a while the subordinates themselves should be able to help the gods with the elements they are good with.
Old 2017-09-14, 08:11   Link #556
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexlexz View Post
the name of van death atribute daughter is mae, mana or mie?(mei?)

Spoiler for raw:

is van alter ego name bandar or is vandar?

The death attribute baby girl on Origin is 冥 (Mei).

冥王 (meiou) = Hades (the Greek god) or Pluto (the Roman god)
冥王星 (meiousei) = the planet Pluto
冥界 (meikai) = hades, realm of the dead

btw, 冥 is a girl's name in Japanese. But it's rather inauspicious I guess. Anyway, she was named that way because Pluto spared her mother.

Mei refers to Van's astral projection (or whatever you want to call it) as ばんだー (literally bandaa, but Banda or Bander is probably okay as a romanisation)
Old 2017-09-14, 12:26   Link #557
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by kari-no-sugata II View Post
The death attribute baby girl on Origin is 冥 (Mei).

冥王 (meiou) = Hades (the Greek god) or Pluto (the Roman god)
冥王星 (meiousei) = the planet Pluto
冥界 (meikai) = hades, realm of the dead

btw, 冥 is a girl's name in Japanese. But it's rather inauspicious I guess. Anyway, she was named that way because Pluto spared her mother.

Mei refers to Van's astral projection (or whatever you want to call it) as ばんだー (literally bandaa, but Banda or Bander is probably okay as a romanisation)
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't there some leeway when Romanizing where B/V are pretty much the same in Japanese like the R/L hence why we got Belladandy instead of Veršandi.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-14, 12:45   Link #558
sasuke706

B and V is often switched around (despite there being respective letters for them unlike L/R) so you're right.
Although in this case, everyone thinks Mei—a baby—is trying to pronounce "panda" but can't form P's properly, coming out instead as "Banda".
When she's actually trying to say "Vanda" but instead can't do V's for shit.

Example: Victor (ビクター, Bikutaa), Victory (ビクトリー, Bikutorii), Valentine (バレンタイン, Barentain), Improv (インプロブ, Inpurobu).
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-17, 03:59   Link #559
kari-no-sugata II

New raw is out btw. Mob life...

Looks like taking on Birkyne is going to be quite a chess game.
Old 2017-09-17, 09:48   Link #560
Sakuya_Hime
Disboard Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by kari-no-sugata II View Post
New raw is out btw. Mob life...

Looks like taking on Birkyne is going to be quite a chess game.
could you give us a detail spoilers, if it is okay sempai.

also I have a question did Van killed Kanata (translated chapter 72) on raw ?

Last edited by Sakuya_Hime; 2017-09-17 at 10:11. Reason: I added something sempai
Sakuya_Hime is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, harem, mature content, multiple factions, non-human protagonist, revenge, shota protagonist, shotacon, villain protagonist