AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2017-09-25, 04:53   Link #581
Breimn

Val will soon have a proper reason to get rid of that damn person. I guess he will first turn him into undead and make us of him before destroying his soul .
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-25, 05:45   Link #582
kari-no-sugata II

The merchant sub guild-master or the easily bribed guard? (Or both?)

I don't remember Van breaking someone's soul when the person committed a petty crime. Though if the guards go ahead and kidnap a child to threaten Darcia (which seems quite likely) then Van will definitely do something to them. Eg, use them for experiments, turn them into zombies and upstanding members of society, or something. If Van is then convinced that the sub guild-master has gone beyond petty harassment then I'm sure he'll do something there too... though it's possible that the local lord will do something first - it feels likely that he'll intervene quite soon so perhaps by the time Van turns up, the sub guild-master will have been arrested or something. Which would likely earn some brownie points with Van.

Any thoughts on Randolph? He seems more likely to become part of the plot sometime soon (else why keep name-dropping him?). I don't remember if he gave some detailed reasons about why he retired etc but he doesn't seem like a Alda believer. Vida tends to appeal to more primitive instincts but Randolph's more spiritualist attitude could fit as well. I also remembered that Darcia can easily turn any elf into a chaos elf easily. I'm jumping ahead quite a bit but consider what would happen if Randolph listened to one of Darcia's lectures on the true Vida faith and got converted, then Darcia offers to turn him into a chaos elf and he accepts. They would probably publicly say he's become a dark elf but anyway, the effect would be huge. S-rank adventurers get a lot of attention. One of them publicly converting to Vida's faith would send shock-waves around the continent and certainly help push the plot forwards. Schneider might publicly come out of as a Vida believer as well.
kari-no-sugata II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-26, 10:19   Link #583
Sakuya_Hime
Disboard Citizen

Kanata appear I hope Van killed him on chapter 79.

question sempai how does Van battle Kanata I hope it is ok to ask.
Old 2017-09-26, 23:09   Link #584
reinastar
Corrupted Yandere ~^_^~

^ he died Saku Onee-Sama~

oh new raw is out nii sama and nee sama ^_^~
Old 2017-09-27, 10:19   Link #585
Sakuya_Hime
Disboard Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by reinastar View Post
^ he died Saku Onee-Sama~

oh new raw is out nii sama and nee sama ^_^~
spoiler please about what happen ?
Old 2017-09-27, 22:44   Link #586
chobits15

Remind me again, how many of the reincarnated 99 were killed by van aside from the d- bag kanata?
chobits15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-28, 07:23   Link #587
Imagine Breaker

^I think it's only one. For a total of two douchebags.

Spoiler for spoiler:

THE NEO ARMSTRONG CYCLONE JET ARMSTRONG CANNON

Last edited by Imagine Breaker; 2017-09-28 at 16:02.
Imagine Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-28, 07:39   Link #588
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imagine Breaker View Post
^I think it's only one. For a total of two douchebags.

Spoiler for spoiler:
I think that was Deathsight or something. Due to Van's Abyss skill, the damage was reflected and became too much for the guy's soul to handle so it broke. So Van has killed one reincarnator directly and one indirectly. They're the only two to have attacked him so far.
Old 2017-09-28, 09:58   Link #589
Sakuya_Hime
Disboard Citizen

sempai about the death mage web novel can I ask a question 2 if that is okay ? please....

1st what happen in latest raw ?

2nd how did Elanora become strong and how did she become abyss vampire is that really special ?

I am sorry sempai I am really curious and thank you.

Last edited by Sakuya_Hime; 2017-09-28 at 10:11. Reason: typo error sempai.
Sakuya_Hime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-28, 10:11   Link #590
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuya_Hime View Post
sempai about the death mage web novel can I ask a question 2 if that is okay ? please....

1st what happen in latest raw ?

2nd how did Elanora become strong and how did she become abyss vampire is tbat special ?

I am sorry sempai I am really curious and thank you.
There was a previous (brief) summary of the latest chapter here:
https://forums.animesuki.com/showthr...50#post6141950

There should be another raw chapter in about 7-8 hours or something.

Elenora became an Abyss vampire after drinking Van's blood potion. Most of the vampires on Vida's side have become Abyss vampires now I think. Apart from that she mostly became strong by accompanying Van in his battles and also by regularly participating in training (ie raiding dungeons).
Old 2017-09-28, 10:16   Link #591
Sakuya_Hime
Disboard Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by kari-no-sugata II View Post
There was a previous (brief) summary of the latest chapter here:
https://forums.animesuki.com/showthr...50#post6141950

There should be another raw chapter in about 7-8 hours or something.

Elenora became an Abyss vampire after drinking Van's blood potion. Most of the vampires on Vida's side have become Abyss vampires now I think. Apart from that she mostly became strong by accompanying Van in his battles and also by regularly participating in training (ie raiding dungeons).
thank you sempai because reinastar said there is a new raw so I got curious thank you sempai.

so abyss vampire is stronger huh than normal noble vampire according what you said I really wonder what are the perks of the new vampire race I really cannot wait for tl chapter of it.
Old 2017-09-28, 10:42   Link #592
kari-no-sugata II

I did a quick search but I didn't find an explanation for the details on Abyss vampires. Anyway, they'll turn up in the next arc of the translations - the current translations are nearly half-way through the 4th arc.

I think Abyss vampires all get sunlight resistance and faster regeneration.
Old 2017-09-28, 10:46   Link #593
sasuke706

They get the sunlight resistance and their bloodsucking skill upgrades to an advanced version, the one where they get minor stats upon drinking blood (which is supposedly a skill that normally belongs to mad vampires that can only think about sucking blood, but doesn't have this demerit for them). Don't think their regen actually improved any.

There hasn't been an actual explanation because it hinted earlier on that there was more to the race change than just that, it's just none of them were sure what it is yet.
Author might've just forgotten though, since the other 'abyss/death' races have been getting explanations just fine.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-28, 16:03   Link #594
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by kari-no-sugata II View Post
I think that was Deathsight or something. Due to Van's Abyss skill, the damage was reflected and became too much for the guy's soul to handle so it broke. So Van has killed one reincarnator directly and one indirectly. They're the only two to have attacked him so far.
Forgot that Abyss part. Yeah, it was actually Abyss who killed him.

Edit: Raw's out. Elf S-class Randolph's POV.

He seems to be an nonbeliever. Also a supporter of euthanasia. Even if the other side wants to live. Lol.

Another maou fragment, possessed by Minotaur King. GT translate it as "fallopian tube". Any clarifications?

And another evil god afraid of our shota maou the second.

Last edited by Imagine Breaker; 2017-09-29 at 03:45.
Old 2017-09-29, 03:49   Link #595
Breimn

So new raw ch out.
Spoiler for raw:
Old 2017-09-29, 05:06   Link #596
kari-no-sugata II

The latest chapter had a content warning at the top and it was deserved. I don't enjoy reading chapters like this. But anyway, moving on...

To add to the post above: if I read it correctly, the minotaurs were trying to make a physical vessel for their evil god to use. However, said evil god took one look at Alda being active and Van eating gods and decided to go to sleep for a few dozen millennia instead. Said god had also send down oracles telling the minotaurs to stop what they were doing but they didn't get the memo.

I wouldn't be surprised if Randolph meets Van (or Darcia) outside the town. He's not devout but Randolph had made a brief prayer to the lion god guy on Vida's side, so he'll could tell Vida who will tell Darcia. Even if that doesn't happen, Van is often hunting outside the town so they could meet by accident.
Old 2017-09-29, 22:21   Link #597
lexlexz

in the last raw ch what happened with the fragment ? and the name was realy hard to understand???

Last edited by lexlexz; 2017-09-30 at 00:52.
lexlexz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-30, 00:13   Link #598
Breimn

It was sealed by Randolph.
Old 2017-09-30, 10:31   Link #599
Asuka'
Nin Nin

Just read the raw up to the point where Kanako joined van.

The story really slow paced, but atleast he become 11 years old as of that scene (while Kanako trio looks like 15).
I gotta say while several of his objective has been achieved the story progression on the vampire side is not advanced much, i wonder when van will eat the last troublemaker true vampire.

On another note, several scene made me excited such as rodgod got damaged/electrocuted when he want to remove a harddisk named lambda from his processor. Another was alda got damaged when van release/destroy/remove his curse from vida.
Lastly foodquest is killing me.
Asuka' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-09-30, 22:36   Link #600
Imagine Breaker

I forgot in which chapter the tree creature (Eisen? Izen?) first appeared. Can anyone tell me?

Tags
fantasy, harem, mature content, multiple factions, non-human protagonist, revenge, shota protagonist, shotacon, villain protagonist