AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2017-10-20, 16:00   Link #721
Areswarlord

yes i know that, but i ask because with van moving souls to Vida's system, they should fall under her purview which should mean they gain access to both jobs and race systems No?
Areswarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-20, 18:29   Link #722
Imagine Breaker

^No, it doesn't depend on the transmigration circle, it depends on the race itself. Most races created by Vida mostly are half-monster due to their ancestry (Vida and either one evil god or monster) and that's why they have ranks and jobs. Monsters were created to have ranks, not jobs. It won't change even if they transfer to different transmigration circle. As for humanoid races and the other races created by Vida (merfolk, draknid, dark elf, titan, beastmen and others created by Vida and one god of Lambda), they are pure humanoids due to their ancestry and thus can only hold jobs. Again, they won't attain ranks just because they tranfer to another transmigration circle.

THE NEO ARMSTRONG CYCLONE JET ARMSTRONG CANNON
Imagine Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-20, 19:51   Link #723
Areswarlord

Then what about the three Pure-breed Vampires worshiping Hihiryushukaka, the Evil God of Joyful Life when they got his divine protection, they lost access to the job system that how van got undead tamer job. So how does joining him officially change there ancestry?
Areswarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-20, 21:39   Link #724
Imagine Breaker

^^Uh, because their monster blood overpowered their humanoid blood or something in that case? The point is, undead are purely monsters and thus don't have any factors in them that allow them to obtain jobs. Or else Isla could have gotten some jobs again. No indication of that in the story. Same for the other undead (Borkus, Jeena, Zandia, etc.). And other monster races (the Noble Orcs, High Goblins, High Kobolds). And all of them are already in Vida's circle. At least the named characters.

Old 2017-10-22, 07:43   Link #725
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
okay from what I understand........ when human race change race.....

Quote:
human + ghoul ritual = ghoul

human + fire [died when burn alive and has a grudge???] = fire ghost + blood potion.... = [stronger fire ghost]

human + water [died with sadness and has a grudge ???] = water ghost + blood potion.... = [stronger water ghost]

human + lightning [died by electrocution ???] = lightning ghost + blood potion.... = [stronger lightning ghost]

human >>> ghost + carriage = curse carriage + blood potion = ?????

human >>> ghost + armor = living armor + blood potion = ?????

human >>> vampire + blood potion = Abyss Vampire

human >>> reborn to succubus + her sword dad-ish kinda.... ???? succubus

did I got right ^^?

well reading mt give me severed headache. T_T
Old 2017-10-22, 09:52   Link #726
Sakuya_Hime
Disboard Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
okay from what I understand........ when human race change race.....

did I got right ^^?

well reading mt give me severed headache. T_T
Sempai how many human in talosshiem reborn to other races.

Also how are strong the citizenship of Talos kingdom compare to other kingdom sempai ?

Last edited by Sakuya_Hime; 2017-10-22 at 10:08.
Sakuya_Hime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-22, 10:10   Link #727
Breimn

Probably All the humans/elves/dwarves in the country, excluding maybe the hidden reincarnator kid.
Even human civilians are as strong as a regular soldier thanks to special training to defend themselves.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-22, 10:14   Link #728
Sakuya_Hime
Disboard Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimn View Post
Probably All the humans/elves/dwarves in the country, excluding maybe the hidden reincarnator kid.
Even human civilians are as strong as a regular soldier thanks to special training to defend themselves.
Wow they are kinda overpower citizens in Talos kingdom.....so are they rank c the human people living in there sempai.....

Question what is blood potion that kusabireika sempai talk about is than van blood with Vida blessing sort of sempai.
Old 2017-10-22, 10:21   Link #729
Breimn

I do not know exact rank since citizen s strenght was said before they got a blessing by Van.
And the blood potion is a potion made by using Van s own blood through the maou blood fragment he got.
Old 2017-10-22, 10:24   Link #730
Sakuya_Hime
Disboard Citizen

Quote:
I do not know exact rank since citizen s strenght was said before they got a blessing by Van.
And the blood potion is a potion made by using Van s own blood through the maou blood fragment he got.
I see sempai thanks.

Wow sempai so the blood potion is so so overpower...... I hope maou blood wont run out.
Old 2017-10-22, 16:54   Link #731
Imagine Breaker

Spoiler for raw:

Old 2017-10-22, 16:55   Link #732
Breimn

Yes.
New ch out, last vampire appears.

Spoiler for raw:
Old 2017-10-22, 17:50   Link #733
lexlexz

i saw in the raw ch he speaking about dolls but nothing about who it was?
how can you tell?
wait was there a new ch today? i though it was going to be in 25
lexlexz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-22, 19:31   Link #734
lexlexz

van got a dreamer job(or is it dream fighter?) because he wanted to move more freely in dreams but is there a new power or something?
like soul invasion or dream invasion?
dream induciment ?
all his skill keep fusing with his guidance and lead skills
i though dream powers would be op
lexlexz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-22, 20:29   Link #735
Sakuya_Hime
Disboard Citizen

Detail spoiler please sempai.
Old 2017-10-22, 21:25   Link #736
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexlexz View Post
van got a dreamer job(or is it dream fighter?) because he wanted to move more freely in dreams but is there a new power or something?
like soul invasion or dream invasion?
dream induciment ?
all his skill keep fusing with his guidance and lead skills
i though dream powers would be op
I think that was dream guide. And the skills he got were a guide skill and an attraction skill and that's why they merged with his existing guide and attraction skills.

Old 2017-10-23, 01:58   Link #737
Breimn

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexlexz View Post
i saw in the raw ch he speaking about dolls but nothing about who it was?
how can you tell?
wait was there a new ch today? i though it was going to be in 25

Google translated
Spoiler for raw end ch:
Old 2017-10-23, 06:06   Link #738
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Google translated
do you think that he will try to make van his doll or try to make him a subordinate [van].... I hope not.... also I hope van spirit kill him... >.>
Old 2017-10-23, 09:40   Link #739
Asuka'
Nin Nin

Okay, usually I always imagined legion here with an image of legion from shin megaten franchise, which is I used to.

But just now I watched some j-movie which have a better projection of how legion looks like on real life.

Spoiler:

I think this is how legion looks like in real world (minus flying ability), really really gross.
I'm amazed at how adaptable the people of talosheim with legion form. This or just the author didn't think too deep.
Asuka' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-23, 17:28   Link #740
Akiraa
rc

^Vandalieu subordinate strengthening skills and the guide skills makes that they act in harmony subconsciously. Also he had form change since early iirc, so it's not like he went mass of meat all the time, also I think he is just a big mass of meat lumb, doesn't have the eye and mouth things, giving a impression of a mass of mince meat, than this monsters.
Akiraa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, harem, mature content, multiple factions, non-human protagonist, revenge, shota protagonist, shotacon, villain protagonist