AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2017-10-27, 01:54   Link #761
Yuri Kozukata

I have a question can anyone please answer this ? what happen to Tennicia did van recover her body.

and for birkyne will he try to control van and make him his subordinate please answer me I am a long time lurker here in this thread so please answer?
Yuri Kozukata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-27, 02:42   Link #762
Akiraa
rc

^Tenesia got fucked. Vandalieu took her Maou Horn and her Evil Eye, right after the other two pure blooded vampires appeared forcing he retreat before he could finish her body, he took her soul though and questioned her about the guiding job, which he gets right after, and then broke her soul. As for her body, Heinz party finished it and was proclaimed was heroes.

About Birkyne, he hates Vandalieu guts, as for controlling him? It's simple not possible, he is trying to corner him to make he hesitate to kill the children, but he is probably going to die in the next 2~5 chapters.
Akiraa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-27, 03:11   Link #763
Areswarlord

What does demon king fusion do?
Areswarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-27, 05:51   Link #764
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by Areswarlord View Post
What does demon king fusion do?
if I read it right.... you can fuse demon king parts to yourself if you that demon king inside you..... 0-0
Old 2017-10-27, 08:36   Link #765
Yuri Kozukata

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akiraa View Post
^Tenesia got fucked. Vandalieu took her Maou Horn and her Evil Eye, right after the other two pure blooded vampires appeared forcing he retreat before he could finish her body, he took her soul though and questioned her about the guiding job, which he gets right after, and then broke her soul. As for her body, Heinz party finished it and was proclaimed was heroes.

About Birkyne, he hates Vandalieu guts, as for controlling him? It's simple not possible, he is trying to corner him to make he hesitate to kill the children, but he is probably going to die in the next 2~5 chapters.
okay thank you for answering but I read on this thread that van is farming body parts of tenicia but on translated chapter tenicia escape.

I hope so too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kusabireika View Post
if I read it right.... you can fuse demon king parts to yourself if you that demon king inside you..... 0-0
what!! could you please explain one more time I cannot understand.

jesus the mc is god like cheat gezzz.
Yuri Kozukata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-27, 14:50   Link #766
Areswarlord

hey is that Dhampir girl still with the Five-colored Blades?

Ps. Thanks
Areswarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-27, 15:02   Link #767
Breimn

Yes, she should be. THe party is still under healing treatment as far as we know.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-27, 21:34   Link #768
Sakuya_Hime
Disboard Citizen

Sempai is nine something goddess van enemy and his ally is dungeon god ?

Also sempai will dhampir girl will get alda's blessing and become van enemy due to what happen on tomato boy and his band.

Will she ally herself to van if she heard tomato boy answer to mc in previous chapter by making all Vida breeds to slave sempai.
Old 2017-10-28, 01:53   Link #769
reinastar
Corrupted Yandere ~^_^~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuya_Hime View Post

Also sempai will dhampir girl will get alda's blessing and become van enemy due to what happen on tomato boy and his band.

Will she ally herself to van if she heard tomato boy answer to mc in previous chapter by making all Vida breeds to slave sempai.
Rein Onee-Sama I suggest you to read raw than asking~

Finally Birk sama spotlight yay I really wonder how many chapter he shall live maybe 100 chapters~

Van sama brainwash the stupid plebian dhampir girl to help you in spreading the cookies of Vida that will be so much fun right nii sama and new sama tee hee~
Old 2017-10-28, 02:38   Link #770
Imagine Breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sakuya_Hime View Post

Why are you even asking for things not covered in raws? @_@

Well, aside from the first question. Nineroad is an enemy. Gufadgarn is ally.

----

Quote:
“Indeed. He is Zakkart, he is Ark, he is Vandalieu and he is a violator,” said Zuruwarn. “Other than our reckless older sister and brave younger sister, have any others answered?”

“There are few other than Vida who have responded to my prophecy,” said Ricklent.

“What about our brother who has become violent and foolish?”

“Unknown. Zantark is too far separate from me.”

“Then what about our new brother who is honest and wholehearted?”

“He answered. But he is wandering somewhere and cannot be found.”
Who do you guys think are these guys? I can only think of reckless older sister as Vida but the 'brave younger sister' and 'honest and wholehearted brother'?

THE NEO ARMSTRONG CYCLONE JET ARMSTRONG CANNON

Last edited by Imagine Breaker; 2017-10-28 at 23:50.
Imagine Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-29, 09:45   Link #771
zanafer7

Ricklent and Zuruwarn give something to Van?
or simply both will just be watching and praying for Van not see them as enemies since all their subordinates follow Alda?
zanafer7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-30, 08:09   Link #772
Asuka'
Nin Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuri Kozukata View Post
okay thank you for answering but I read on this thread that van is farming body parts of tenicia but on translated chapter tenicia escape.

I hope so too.
If I remember right only the head escaped and heinz slay it without hurdle. In her mind tenecia won't gave in neither to van nor to birkin/gabumon so she gave the exp to heinz.
About farming body parts it was her body that got left and have the ability to regenerate its parts.

Quote:
what!! could you please explain one more time I cannot understand.

jesus the mc is god like cheat gezzz.
About demon king fusion it means fusing the maou part into van making it work like his own body part and no influence from the former maou. In other word it like conversion or absorption or just fusion.
He got the skill when got quite a lot of maou part (the time when it out of control I think)

Correct me if I'm wrong.
Asuka' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-30, 16:59   Link #773
Imagine Breaker

New raw out:

Spoiler for raw:

Old 2017-10-30, 17:12   Link #774
sasuke706

He did say that the shadow was different in that it was literally a portion of the demon lord's soul.
So he's going to summon Phantom Ganondo—er, Phantom Demon Lord.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-30, 20:03   Link #775
Akiraa
rc

^I thought his whole soul was imprisoned on Alda throne, maybe just a part?

The parts are already inside Van very soul, but I wonder if they will react to the phantom, though just recently vandalieu ate him own soul and reconfiguring it with tons of extra parts and shit, maybe that will counter this plan?
Akiraa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-10-31, 07:27   Link #776
Imagine Breaker

^I thought Doltcorte holds the demon king's soul fragments? He even mixed some with Edgar's soul.

Old 2017-10-31, 07:59   Link #777
lexlexz

i was more surprised that quenn and ?ent? can speak?
in this new ch
lexlexz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-02, 09:11   Link #778
Sakuya_Hime
Disboard Citizen

Sempai will van become a god will rodcort and alda allowed it.

The reason is he has death ability of sort who he master I wonder if it is possible sempai.

Last edited by Sakuya_Hime; 2017-11-02 at 09:47.
Sakuya_Hime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-03, 13:07   Link #779
kari-no-sugata II

We should get a new chapter in a couple of hours...

One thought: we've not seen Eleonora in the fight yet. Is she going to fight Birkyne? Eleonora might need to be fully pimped out in terms of equipment though, depending on things. Last we saw she was a rank 12 vampire duke and that was back in the 8th arc. She could well be rank 13 now, which is the minimum rank for a pure breed vampire. With Van's buffs she could be equivalent of rank 14-15.

Mahou shoujo vampire vs pure breed vampire?
kari-no-sugata II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-03, 16:59   Link #780
Imagine Breaker

I see... I think in the previous chapter, it was Van who spoke the lines regarding Guduranis...to refer to Birkyne.

And looks like Eleonora and co doesn't want the Magical Girl title...even from an enemy. Kek.

Vida vs Hihiryushukaka....and another cliff. Damn.

Last edited by Imagine Breaker; 2017-11-03 at 17:15.

Tags
fantasy, harem, mature content, multiple factions, non-human protagonist, revenge, shota protagonist, shotacon, villain protagonist