AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2017-11-15, 17:10   Link #841
Imagine Breaker

Did I interpret it right that Van is using Mage Masher's research to look for a way to prevent his fragments from going berserk?

THE NEO ARMSTRONG CYCLONE JET ARMSTRONG CANNON
Imagine Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-15, 17:52   Link #842
sasuke706

No, Vandalieu is just aware of the research and is leaving it alone.
This is because the demon lord pieces not under his control go berserk, so them having a way not involving him to deal with it is what he wants.
So Van isn't using anything, nor is he involved in the research.

Also, Banda's time to shine has come.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-15, 18:03   Link #843
lexlexz

what kind of new chapters will be banda\van in?
speaking plot wise
i think its going to be a kidnaping story
i wonder if banda\van will move right away
like the kidnapers appears and then he fries their brain or something
or he is gonna be passive and if they dont try to hurt mei he is gonna let her parents deal with it with some little help with banda\van personality if someone touchs a hair of mei he so gonna masacre them

that what i think is gonna happen
lexlexz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-15, 18:08   Link #844
lexlexz

what is the name of his new "god*****" skill?
does someone know what kind of god(demon?) is demiurgus?
Spoiler for demiurgus:
Old 2017-11-15, 18:26   Link #845
Imagine Breaker

^Demiurge is basically a creator deity. Close to a demon tho.
Quote:
dem·i·urge
ˈdemēˌərj/
noun
1. a being responsible for the creation of the universe, in particular.
2. (in Platonic philosophy) the Maker or Creator of the world.
3. (in Gnosticism and other theological systems) a heavenly being, subordinate to the Supreme Being, that is considered to be the controller of the material world and antagonistic to all that is purely spiritual.
Van's new skill is something like Sub God or Demigod.

Old 2017-11-15, 18:55   Link #846
lexlexz

just read the new raw ch
wonder who those guys at the end are?

I thought that in the chapter it would only appear bander and mei and hence would have a whole series of chapters on the incident in origin
but it seems that we will have to wait a little longer until they appear again
Old 2017-11-15, 18:56   Link #847
lexlexz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imagine Breaker View Post
^Demiurge is basically a creator deity. Close to a demon tho.

Van's new skill is something like Sub God or Demigod.

demiurgus oooooooopppppp
Old 2017-11-16, 05:12   Link #848
Breimn

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexlexz View Post
just read the new raw ch
wonder who those guys at the end are?

I thought that in the chapter it would only appear bander and mei and hence would have a whole series of chapters on the incident in origin
but it seems that we will have to wait a little longer until they appear again
Maybe people of the undead religion who are being used by that classmate researching immortality.
Or normal criminals whose boss was defeated by bravers.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-18, 22:07   Link #849
Dumac

Hi there, can anyone update the state of gods up to the raws, as their fate is super vague from chapter 3?
As far as I know about Lambda original gods:

Vida - Dormant/Injured

Alda - Active

Zantark - ?

Peria - ?

Shizarion - ?

Botin - ?

Ricklent - Active

Zuruwarn - Active

Marduke - ?

Zerno - ?

Ganpaplio - ?

Can anyone make a list of all the gods including Evil Gods and otherworld gods like Rodcorte?

Last edited by Dumac; 2017-11-18 at 22:25.
Dumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-19, 03:05   Link #850
s.a.w..

Most are still stuck the way they were after the war, after all Alda didn’t even try to help the other gods
Zantark fused with evil gods and is supposedly hiding in the dark continent or something.
Shizarion is dead dead, destroyed soul and all.
Ganpaplio is also dead? I think he was mentioned to be destroyed early on.
Marduke should still be in chunks sealed or something similar to what happened to the demon king, though I don’t know why the demon king would leave things that way.
Zerno... I don’t even know, was his heart being destroyed a metaphor? Is he a depressed neet now? Why would a high ranked god care that his heart was destroyed? Make a new one! Or recover or something.
s.a.w.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-19, 07:18   Link #851
Imagine Breaker

^^IIRC, Ganpaplio, Marduke, Zerno, and Shizarion were dead. Like soul-broken dead, so no revival. Peria and Botin are sealed, and now currently guarded by Alda's minions under the pretext that Van might rekt them (since when we even believe in Alda). Zantark is, as said by s.a.w.., fused with evil gods. Two, I think, the originators of demons. That's why Vida and jashin Zantark's kids are the Majin.

Old 2017-11-19, 07:45   Link #852
s.a.w..

Didn’t it say Marduke was cut to pieces and scattered, while Zerno had his heart destroyed. Did the raws clarify that or were the legends told by Darcia flawed?
s.a.w.. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-19, 07:52   Link #853
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
can't wait for next chapter..... I do wonder when will see another origin chapters. 0-0
Old 2017-11-19, 08:37   Link #854
Imagine Breaker

^^A recap chapter after the Zakkart's Trial arc. Basically recounting the history of Lambda up to the events in Zakkart's Trial arc.

Reread it just now. The first victim of Demon King was the beast god. And yeah, the souls of those four gods were broken and thus rekt permanently.

Old 2017-11-19, 08:56   Link #855
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
^^A recap chapter after the Zakkart's Trial arc. Basically recounting the history of Lambda up to the events in Zakkart's Trial arc.

Reread it just now. The first victim of Demon King was the beast god. And yeah, the souls of those four gods were broken and thus rekt permanently.
I do wonder if Van gonna spared Alda or Rodcorte.... probably not if Vida say kill them. -_-
Old 2017-11-19, 09:18   Link #856
Breimn

Vida asked to spare Arda cause they need him. Which means that if Val can manage his job too they can get rid of Arda.
Rodcorte is destined to be a snack for MC , which will let him get full control of the various reincarnation systems.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-19, 12:10   Link #857
Areswarlord

OK so reading the story with GT. so super hard to get the finer details so how does Spirit Descent work again? Because from what i can see the first level is an angel no will just power given form, next level is Spirit Clone which is a piece of the god themselves, and finally the god descent is were i get confused so do they become the god for a time or does the god come down and fight with them?
Areswarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-19, 16:18   Link #858
Dumac

Quote:
^^IIRC, Ganpaplio, Marduke, Zerno, and Shizarion were dead. Like soul-broken dead, so no revival. Peria and Botin are sealed, and now currently guarded by Alda's minions under the pretext that Van might rekt them (since when we even believe in Alda). Zantark is, as said by s.a.w.., fused with evil gods. Two, I think, the originators of demons. That's why Vida and jashin Zantark's kids are the Majin.
Is it me or Demon King went straight for the non-elemental gods(Dragon, Colossi and Beast)? Is it just a coincidence, were they weaker, or it was some plan? Any explanation in that recap chapter or RAWs?
Dumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-19, 16:56   Link #859
Imagine Breaker

Raw out.

People practicing that new skill. How do you even translate it? 御使い降魔

And the water goddess is faking sleep?

Edit: Seems like I was wrong. It isn't the water goddess, but another god of water attribute. There are references to Peria tho.

Last edited by Imagine Breaker; 2017-11-19 at 17:23.
Old 2017-11-19, 17:13   Link #860
Sakuya_Hime
Disboard Citizen

Quote:
Raw out.

People practicing that new skill. How do you even translate it? 御使い降魔

And the water goddess is faking sleep.
Who is water goddess?

Please give us detailed spoiler sempai.

Tags
fantasy, harem, mature content, multiple factions, non-human protagonist, revenge, shota protagonist, shotacon, villain protagonist