AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2017-11-26, 21:02   Link #901
Sakuya_Hime
Disboard Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopx3 View Post
If they drink the blood potion and they're being guided, then yes. Lucilliano and Doug has changed their race.
Eh sempai so they becoming monster like being too sempai ?
Old 2017-11-26, 21:20   Link #902
jopx3

Not really, I assume. They gain perks like Abnormal Status Resistance but they still function like they used to (only jobs, no rank ups like monsters)

I think their new race is called something like Nether?
jopx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-26, 21:25   Link #903
Sakuya_Hime
Disboard Citizen

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopx3 View Post
Not really, I assume. They gain perks like Abnormal Status Resistance but they still function like they used to (only jobs, no rank ups like monsters)
Ouch sempai I am really dissapointed sempai that they gain any perks of becoming like a monster sempai.
Old 2017-11-27, 08:33   Link #904
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
uhm question if it is ok to ask... so the big three of vampire world are death right so do Van has a complete control on vampire world now I hope it is ok to ask because I'm bit curious..... ^^
Old 2017-11-27, 11:04   Link #905
Gamizero

^no, the three you've seen are only the ones that were part of the evil god of joyful life..

there are other purebred/first gen vampires that are still loyal to Vida, that are thought to be equal in power (individually), though they may not have an organization like the three above did.
Gamizero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-27, 17:40   Link #906
Breimn

Simon and Val join. The duel is now a 4 person free for all with barehands. The one who started duel was a C rank adventurer , not the alchemist girl.
Classmate Sylpheed is watching over this situation from the sky wondering if it is a trap.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-27, 17:54   Link #907
jopx3

Sam though. First, the sky. Now, he wants to travel through space and time.
Old 2017-11-27, 17:56   Link #908
Imagine Breaker

He'll be a time-travelling carriage. Kek.

Anyway, looks like this will going to be the longest arc in the series.

THE NEO ARMSTRONG CYCLONE JET ARMSTRONG CANNON
Imagine Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-27, 18:11   Link #909
jopx3

A chapter or two, perhaps, then the char intros could close this one up.

Next arc would focus on the machinations of Hajime/Fitun with the battle as the climax. With a little of Murakami here and there + Mei.
Old 2017-11-27, 18:36   Link #910
Dumac

At what chapter we start on the Origin sub-plot, with death cult and all that?
Dumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-27, 18:37   Link #911
Imagine Breaker

That is, if the author intends to close this arc with some cliffhanger.

I do think he'll continue with at least one of Fitun and Murakami. Which would mean more chapters.

^Eighth Guidance side story will end in the next arc, I think?

Old 2017-11-27, 19:01   Link #912
Sakuya_Hime
Disboard Citizen

Detailed Spoiler sempai please.
Old 2017-11-27, 19:14   Link #913
jopx3

^Nothing much happened.

- Sam wanting/training to be able to travel through time and space as he's jealous as Van has been using Legion and Guf to travel.

- Bone Man fighting Michael over and over again to rank up as he hates having the "Emperor" on his race name.

- Zadiris and Basdia in the town of Moksi posing as tamed/slave monsters. A C-rank adventurer meddling with an alchemist talking to the two somehow turned into a 4-man free for all.
Old 2017-11-27, 19:19   Link #914
Sakuya_Hime
Disboard Citizen

Thank you sempai wow both of them posing as slave will it have after effect to van if they do that sempai ?
Old 2017-11-28, 00:39   Link #915
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

quick question uhm... I hope it is ok to ask.... where chapter did van get vida's blood I hope it ok to ask because I accidentally remove my bookmark on that chapter plz help me finding the said chapter thx. T_T
Old 2017-11-28, 01:30   Link #916
Imagine Breaker

^Chapter 162. Can't translate the title.

遙か以前の自分を眺める魔王ヴァンダルー

Old 2017-11-28, 03:05   Link #917
Areswarlord

Hey you know what will be cool? if Sam can master his space-time magic in theory the could travel to different worlds right? With that they could go to origin and pick up all the people that worship Undead and Pluto, and we know that that he can change humans into new races thank to the blood potions. So there no risk that brake down or mutation will happen when crossing worlds. Also if his Hades magic cant stop tech from other worlds from reacting violently with Lambda, he can use his new imitation and creation powers copy and remake it. what do you think?
Areswarlord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-11-28, 03:09   Link #918
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imagine Breaker View Post
^Chapter 162. Can't translate the title.

遙か以前の自分を眺める魔王ヴァンダルー
ty @Imagine and bookmark it again next time save the bookmark on my notepad.... T_T
Old 2017-11-30, 05:15   Link #919
Sakuya_Hime
Disboard Citizen

Question how strong is the current taloshelm kingdom and their co-allies to the other kingdom.

I really hope you can answer it sempai.
Old 2017-12-01, 18:31   Link #920
jopx3

New chap is out.

Even with [Slypheed]'s ability leveling up and getting help to hide life and magic signals, Van managed to notice her with the the [Demon King's Lungs]. It wasn't definitive though as Van thinks that Slypheed is there but the lack of warnings from the gadgets Van set up beforehand to detect such thing is bothering him.

Still, he took those things to account for a probable future engagement. Good job, Van. Would've been easier detecting her if Van gets the [Demon King'd Nose]. Unfortunately, Heinz has sealed it.

Juliana with the "Knees! Go for the knees!" cheer during the fight. Cute

Tags
fantasy, harem, mature content, multiple factions, non-human protagonist, revenge, shota protagonist, shotacon, villain protagonist