AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 2017-12-14, 12:55   Link #941
cabman11
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2014
Probably dead, then again there's something about her getting kicked out of her homeland wasn't there?
__________________
"The goal of all life is death" - ainz ooal gown
cabman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-14, 14:02   Link #942
joako210293
goomoonryong666
 
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Argentina
so anyone can tell me what happened with Pluto and the rest of the Eighth Guidance’s?
joako210293 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-14, 14:06   Link #943
sasuke706
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
^^Her parents aren't dead. The author's said that she'll see them again, eventually.
Apparently Schneider knows the village.

^They all got mushed together into a giant blob of boneless meat.
sasuke706 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-14, 16:22   Link #944
jopx3
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
The 8G and Gazer dies and had their souls transferred to Lambda as a request from Zuruwarn to the God of Origin.

The souls were put in one container as Zuruwarn and Ricklent were rushed to do so as Roddy tried to stop them as the souls include a reincarnator's. Zuruwarn bit Roddy and the souls went to its merry way towards Van's place.


The transfer of the souls are offerings of the two gods to Van to tell him they're allies.

Last edited by jopx3; 2017-12-14 at 20:39.
jopx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-15, 22:27   Link #945
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Lanvaldear :)
Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by jopx3 View Post
The 8G and Gazer dies and had their souls transferred to Lambda as a request from Zuruwarn to the God of Origin.

The souls were put in one container as Zuruwarn and Ricklent were rushed to do so as Roddy tried to stop them as the souls include a reincarnator's. Zuruwarn bit Roddy and the souls went to its merry way towards Van's place.


The transfer of the souls are offerings of the two gods to Van to tell him they're allies.
correct me if I am wrong how did gazer joins the 8G is it because of her skill and addiction to drugs also what is their reaction because I have an headache in reading the mtl of it.......


anyway I really like Pluto thought it might take a while before they return to their normal form..... T_T

anyway Van has 4 reincarnators in his team right. ^^?
__________________
kusabireika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-15, 22:52   Link #946
jopx3
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Gazer wasn't supposed to be included. Don't knoe why she was included to the souls transferred.

Van has 5. 3 adult reincarnators and 2 babies. 6 if you include Gazer.
jopx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-15, 23:22   Link #947
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Lanvaldear :)
Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by jopx3 View Post
Gazer wasn't supposed to be included. Don't knoe why she was included to the souls transferred.

Van has 5. 3 adult reincarnators and 2 babies. 6 if you include Gazer.
errr uhm..... if I remember correctly there is only 1 baby who lost his memory right.... ^^?
__________________
kusabireika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-15, 23:23   Link #948
jopx3
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Three people were reincarnated as babies. Two are in Van's empire. The one from the Legston family and the son of the Emperor.

The last one's location is still unknown but it should be born in a noble family that could possibly have conflict with Van.
jopx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-15, 23:26   Link #949
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Lanvaldear :)
Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by jopx3 View Post
Three people were reincarnated as babies. Two are in Van's empire. The one from the Legston family and the son of the Emperor.
I see probably I miss that part anyway.... the funny thing is the 8G is now on Lambda.... I wonder if they split into multiple people or stay as legion.... T_T

P.S. Jack and Gazer love team is better than twilight run away from here~~. ^^V
__________________
kusabireika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-17, 17:58   Link #950
jopx3
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
New chap.

Mei and Hiroshi gets kidnapped. Banda ofc stomped the kidnappers.

In a previous chap, it was highlighted that Hiroshi could be feeling the pressure of being FakeHiroto and Naruse's son. That the high expectations could warp his personality and all that jazz. Banda took note of it and wondered what he could do as he wants Mei to have a happy childhood and such.


This chapter, Hiroshi felt helpless; unable to do anything against the kidnappers. Crying while he was sleeping. Banda then contemplated on teaching Hiroshi non-attribute magic and if he would show himself to him.
jopx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-18, 01:19   Link #951
cabman11
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2014
Hiroshi? Who?
I haven't been reading this in a while.
When did he appear?
__________________
"The goal of all life is death" - ainz ooal gown
cabman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-18, 01:23   Link #952
Ultimateninjax
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Hiroshi is Mei's Brother
Ultimateninjax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-18, 01:30   Link #953
cabman11
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2014
Since when?!?
__________________
"The goal of all life is death" - ainz ooal gown
cabman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-18, 04:16   Link #954
jopx3
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
In V4's char intro, it was mentioned that Hiro2 and Naruse has a child. In v6, Naruse is pregnant with another.

Afaik, it wasn't made clear until Van met the God of Origin that Naruse has 2 children.

Mei was introduced in /242 and Hiroshi in /243.
jopx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-18, 07:25   Link #955
kari-no-sugata II
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Quote:
Originally Posted by jopx3 View Post
New chap.

Mei and Hiroshi gets kidnapped. Banda ofc stomped the kidnappers.

In a previous chap, it was highlighted that Hiroshi could be feeling the pressure of being FakeHiroto and Naruse's son. That the high expectations could warp his personality and all that jazz. Banda took note of it and wondered what he could do as he wants Mei to have a happy childhood and such.

This chapter, Hiroshi felt helpless; unable to do anything against the kidnappers. Crying while he was sleeping. Banda then contemplated on teaching Hiroshi non-attribute magic and if he would show himself to him.
It's interesting that no-attribute magic hasn't been discovered on Origin. I can imagine Banda sympathising with Hiroshi, because he certainly knows what it's like to be a powerless kid.

Anyway, the thought occurs to me that it's in Van's best interests that the remaining 80 or so reincarnators on Origin don't die, since they'd then come to Lambda. However, it's hard for Banda to accomplish much currently since he's tied to Mei (within 50 meters). On the other hand, it looks like the "mastermind" wanted the kidnapping attempt to fail so that he could use it as an excuse to have a Braver guarding Mei and her brother, so that he could get close to Mei and analyser her. So if his plan succeeds then Banda will probably be able to figure this out...
kari-no-sugata II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-18, 08:23   Link #956
jopx3
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
My guess would be :

[Avalon] will use [Metamorph] to get close to Mei. Metamorph will then be able to sense Banda and undo the brainwashing she's under (she was already being subjected to Van's mental erosion from when Van visited the God of Origin).

After that, I dunno. lol
jopx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-18, 21:30   Link #957
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Lanvaldear :)
Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by jopx3 View Post
My guess would be :

[Avalon] will use [Metamorph] to get close to Mei. Metamorph will then be able to sense Banda and undo the brainwashing she's under (she was already being subjected to Van's mental erosion from when Van visited the God of Origin).

After that, I dunno. lol
avalon? who is he.......

anyway so it's origin side now huh.... 0-0
__________________
kusabireika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-18, 22:14   Link #958
cabman11
Senior Member
 
 
Join Date: May 2014
Avalon, the only proper villain in the story....well he's more or less gray.
__________________
"The goal of all life is death" - ainz ooal gown
cabman11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-18, 22:45   Link #959
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer
 
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Location: Lanvaldear :)
Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Originally Posted by cabman11 View Post
Avalon, the only proper villain in the story....well he's more or less gray.
avalon one of the braver right. ^^?
__________________
kusabireika is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-20, 10:03   Link #960
jopx3
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2017
Yes. He wants to become immortal to fully make use of his cheat and become THE strongest.
jopx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
fantasy, harem, mature content, multiple factions, non-human protagonist, revenge, shota protagonist, shotacon, villain protagonist

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:20.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.11
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions Inc.
We use Silk.