AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2017-12-21, 18:10   Link #961
jopx3

New chapter!

Fitun is steadily increasing his fighting force. The latest addition is a heroic god that was Fitun's subordinate before Fitun became a god.

His team are all training in Fitun's dungeon to get used to their bodies.

---

Van changed job to "Whip Tongue Calamity". He picked it as he had recently acquired the DK's tentacle and wants to have other forms of fighting.

New possible jobs that appeared are Balor, Abaddon, and Demogorgon.

Last edited by jopx3; 2017-12-21 at 19:45.
jopx3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-21, 21:26   Link #962
lexlexz

Quote:
Originally Posted by jopx3 View Post
New possible jobs that appeared are Balor, Abaddon, and Demogorgon.
are these god to ?
what are they like?

Last edited by lexlexz; 2017-12-22 at 18:40.
lexlexz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-21, 22:49   Link #963
cabman11

Those are Abyss daemon lords. two are from Dungeons & Dragons
Old 2017-12-21, 23:27   Link #964
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cabman11 View Post
Those are Abyss daemon lords. two are from Dungeons & Dragons
Nearly all D&D creatures and demons are from other myths or stories.
Balor: Irish mythology, Balor (modern spelling: Balar) was king of named Fomorians, a group of supernatural beings. He is often described as a giant with a large eye in his forehead that wreaks destruction when opened. He has been interpreted as a god or personification of drought and blight.

Abaddon: New Testament Book of Revelation, an angel called Abaddon is described as the king of an army of locusts; Revelation 9:11—"whose name in Hebrew is Abaddon, The Angel of Death."

Demogorgon: Greek mythology(?), a deity or demon, associated with the underworld and envisaged as a powerful primordial being, whose very name had been taboo. Although often ascribed to Greek mythology, the name probably arises from an unknown copyist's misreading of a commentary by a fourth-century scholar, Lactantius Placidus. The concept itself though can be traced back to the original misread term demiurge.

demiurge: Greek schools of philosophy adopted by the Gnostics, an artisan-like figure responsible for fashioning and maintaining the physical universe. not necessarily the same as the creator figure in the monotheistic sense
Yep, Van fits all of them.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-23, 17:49   Link #965
Dumac

Can someone spoil me how did son of the Emperor(baby reincarnator) became a citizen under Van?
Dumac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-24, 01:03   Link #966
jopx3

Schneider and his team arranged for many settlements to immigrate to Talosheim. Among them is the son of the Emperor.

The son and his mother was placed under Schneider's protection as the Emperor had plans for his son.
Old 2017-12-24, 01:34   Link #967
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
Schneider and his team arranged for many settlements to immigrate to Talosheim. Among them is the son of the Emperor.

The son and his mother was placed under Schneider's protection as the Emperor had plans for his son.
what is the plan if it is ok to ask. ^^?
Old 2017-12-24, 04:08   Link #968
jopx3

The Emperor is foreseeing the downfall of the Amid Empire due to Alda using it against Van.

The Emperor will be forced down his throne but he will use his son as a puppet and together with those that are against the Temple will take over the Empire. They will then change the state religion from Alda to Vida.

Of course, this is just the Emperor's plan and AFAIK, he doesn't know his son Sieg's current circumstances. Like, Sieg's step-father is a muscular pure-blooded Vampire. And that particular Vampire is the idol of a big (small?) bad muscle-loving monster.
Old 2017-12-24, 06:16   Link #969
kusabireika
Seiso Academy Student
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to kusabireika
Quote:
The Emperor is foreseeing the downfall of the Amid Empire due to Alda using it against Van.

The Emperor will be forced down his throne but he will use his son as a puppet and together with those that are against the Temple will take over the Empire. They will then change the state religion from Alda to Vida.

Of course, this is just the Emperor's plan and AFAIK, he doesn't know his son Sieg's current circumstances. Like, Sieg's step-father is a muscular pure-blooded Vampire. And that particular Vampire is the idol of a big (small?) bad muscle-loving monster.
ah I see thx, I wonder when will the author focus to origin volume...... hmmmm I want to see banda adventures. ^^
Old 2017-12-24, 11:45   Link #970
Sakuya_Hime
Disboard Citizen

Sempai do you thin van will get astral dimension power like the certain web novel whose protagonist servant and also him have dimension world power do you think van might one day get it.
Old 2017-12-24, 16:12   Link #971
Dumac

Quote:

So I assume Zorcodrio became the stepfather, is he just in a mentor kind of way, or he gets it on with the mother?
Old 2017-12-25, 00:29   Link #972
jopx3

The mother is pregnant with Zod's child.

Sieg's future is already looking full of trouble. lol
  1. He's a reincarnator.
  2. His real father is the Emperor.
  3. His step-father is a pure-blooded Vampire
  4. His sibling is a Dhampir.
Old 2017-12-25, 05:02   Link #973
Dumac

Quote:
The mother is pregnant with Zod's child.

Sieg's future is already looking full of trouble. lol
  1. He's a reincarnator.
  2. His real father is the Emperor.
  3. His step-father is a pure-blooded Vampire
  4. His sibling is a Dhampir.
LoL! So there will be a buff Dhampir, it just won't be Van.

That is such a slap in the face for the dreams of Buff extravagant Van he so clearly has.

P.S. So the mother is unaware of the Emperors plan for her child or is she a sleeper agent?
Old 2017-12-25, 06:45   Link #974
jopx3

The mother has no idea. She was brain-washed to forget everything about the Emperor.
Old 2017-12-25, 08:22   Link #975
ShifuGamer

How old is he now? still 7 years old?
ShifuGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-25, 08:43   Link #976
jopx3

He's listed as 11-years old in the character intro for Vol9. Dunno if he already had his birthday in the current Volume (10).
Old 2017-12-25, 20:23   Link #977
kari-no-sugata II

New chapter: Hajime-Fitun comes to town to fight with Van. He's brought a whole load of monsters from his dungeon too. So a Hero is attacking the town and the Demon King is defending it. Van seems slightly annoyed by this.

I guess this'll be the final battle of this arc? I wonder if it'll be more interesting than the battle against a certain vampire god. Also, I wonder if Van would consider Hajime a victim (of Fitun) at all... or would he not care at all about such things?
kari-no-sugata II is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-25, 20:41   Link #978
jopx3

Nah. He knows what Hajime is like in Origin from Isis. I doubt Van would care about him at all.
Old 2017-12-25, 23:24   Link #979
Imagine Breaker

Most likely he'll use the event to convert the city to his Vida's faith.

THE NEO ARMSTRONG CYCLONE JET ARMSTRONG CANNON
Imagine Breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2017-12-26, 10:59   Link #980
kari-no-sugata II

Quote:
Nah. He knows what Hajime is like in Origin from Isis. I doubt Van would care about him at all.
I can't remember what Hajime did on Origin at all. All I remember is that he seems rather shallow.

I wonder if any of the other reincarnators will get involved with the fight?

Anyway, I guess this means Van will be needing another new job soon
kari-no-sugata II is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fantasy, harem, mature content, multiple factions, non-human protagonist, revenge, shota protagonist, shotacon, villain protagonist