AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-06-24, 01:32   Link #41
roriconfan
Banned

Send a message via MSN to roriconfan
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Amazing View Post
I really don't like how Omeada was able to last against the number 2 espada, if Matsumoto and the other lieutenants couldn't deal with fraccion.
He was very good at running away. The others were less chicken.
Old 2010-06-24, 01:47   Link #42
Hisagi_Shuuhei

It just hit me that Barragan has two different crowns.

1st is from opening:

2nd is also from opening:
Old 2010-06-24, 02:13   Link #43
roriconfan
Banned

Before all the things that are wrong in this series, this is actually not a problem at all. I mean, he is the freaking king. He can afford a couple of crowns more, lol. In fact, it is a good thing to see characters not wearing the same clothes in the entire series.

Not that it matters much for Barragan; he won't be showing that much in later episodes.
Old 2010-06-24, 07:41   Link #44
Simon_Lord

Send a message via MSN to Simon_Lord
i'm starting to get pissed now, i'm a huge Ukitake fan and both manga and anime are not really doing justice to his character, Ukitake and Kyoraku are the most interesting characters to me with a good background story, Pink Robe is doing good so far, but Ukitake is messing around with a child and for manga readers we all know whats going to happen... Please Kubo.. make him look cool like he did in the SS arc....
Old 2010-06-24, 09:23   Link #45
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
I'm surprised about the lolicon fanservice that crotch close-up was totally unexpected

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJB View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Kubo once said that Zanpakutous are weigthless to their shinigamis? And now Soi Fon's bankai is apparently too heavy for her to move.
I think it's a fair trade: massive destructive power <> movement. Actually it's a good back-up move when you think about it. Soi Fon's shikai is probably the best ability imaginable for a melee fighter like her. Just in case her absurdly haxed shikai(in combination with shunko) won't work she has the option of dropping an atomic bomb -> Soi Fon = total overkill in theory

it may be unoriginal for a bankai but that's the only reason for soifonics to complain
Old 2010-06-24, 09:43   Link #46
Simon_Lord

Send a message via MSN to Simon_Lord
i agree mike, kill in 2shots with incredible speed, the only downside to her shikai that i can think of is that her parry chances are probably low so she has to dodge most of her opponent's attack. The only thing i dont like about her bankai is the fact that it sounds Gundam-ish very futuristic but other than that i dont mind, she has the ability to do range attack and kill multiple opponents with the blast
Old 2010-06-24, 10:37   Link #47
dickdatduck
(ﺧ益ﺨ)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hisagi_Shuuhei View Post
It just hit me that Barragan has two different crowns.

1st is from opening:

2nd is also from opening:
These pics just remind me of how much I love his design. I think he has the best ressi...whatever-you-call-it of the Espada.
Old 2010-06-24, 11:13   Link #48
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Yeah just like Ukitake to be playing around with children and luring them with candies. Though I still think he could be spending his time better, like actually helping his allies out .
Ukitake's got his priorities straight. Lolis before allies.
Old 2010-06-24, 13:05   Link #49
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
I think it's a fair trade: massive destructive power <> movement. Actually it's a good back-up move when you think about it. Soi Fon's shikai is probably the best ability imaginable for a melee fighter like her. Just in case her absurdly haxed shikai(in combination with shunko) won't work she has the option of dropping an atomic bomb -> Soi Fon = total overkill in theory

it may be unoriginal for a bankai but that's the only reason for soifonics to complain
He was talking about the whole 'zanpaktou's are weightless'. Not that.
Old 2010-06-25, 01:03   Link #50
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Simon_Lord View Post
i'm starting to get pissed now, i'm a huge Ukitake fan and both manga and anime are not really doing justice to his character, Ukitake and Kyoraku are the most interesting characters to me with a good background story, Pink Robe is doing good so far, but Ukitake is messing around with a child and for manga readers we all know whats going to happen... Please Kubo.. make him look cool like he did in the SS arc....
As much as I like Ukitake, he didn't ever look that cool in SS. His only cool moment was when he showed up to destroy the Sokyoku, but even then he needed Shunsui's help, and Shunsui always steals the show when they are together. Ukitake kind of seems like he's Shunsui's sidekick most of the time.
Old 2010-06-25, 01:22   Link #51
roriconfan
Banned

^ I find it impossible to see those two acting seperately. They are like a comedic duo.
Old 2010-06-25, 01:54   Link #52
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
I'm surprised about the lolicon fanservice that crotch close-up was totally unexpected
Speaking of which, has federal law enforcement visited anyone else's houses lately?
"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
Old 2010-06-25, 17:19   Link #53
-Sho-
~Omedetô~

Ok finally 271-276 :

Ichigo vs Ulquiorra was kinda meh . I loled for Ichigo SS2 . Yeah moar stronger .

I was expecting more for Hitsugaya vs Halibel (still the hottest Arrancar's girl )

Now Barragan just can kill them but instead of that he's playing cat and mouse (as usual)

Yup to finish , SOI FON'S BANKAI , NUKE THEM ! lol i was surprised (erf could have been better oh well)

Now Ukitake and Kyora's bankai . Hope for nice one .
Old 2010-06-25, 23:16   Link #54
Sylus
Maelstrom

Send a message via MSN to Sylus
Out of vague curiousity here, does that mean Soi Fon only gets to fire her bankai once?

Also Ooemada makes me want to stab things.
Old 2010-06-25, 23:44   Link #55
sayde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylus View Post
Out of vague curiousity here, does that mean Soi Fon only gets to fire her bankai once?
Good question. I got a feeling we'll find out eventually though.
Old 2010-06-26, 00:24   Link #56
Mr.Amazing
Enjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sylus View Post

Also Ooemada makes me want to stab things.
I assume she could only have one shot... unless her riatsu creates another nuke. I'm thinking either that shot ended it, or someone is gonna need to back her up quick.
Old 2010-06-26, 03:09   Link #57
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Amazing View Post
I assume she could only have one shot... unless her riatsu creates another nuke. I'm thinking either that shot ended it, or someone is gonna need to back her up quick.
Well iunno about you but it kinda strikes me as a 1-shot bankai...unless Oomaeda can load another one o'those missiles
Old 2010-06-26, 03:32   Link #58
Gin
*Artist

It would be great if you didn't spoil things for non manga readers roricon, but I guess thats too much too expect from you.
Old 2010-06-26, 05:37   Link #59
kitten320

Yeh roriconfan, better remove it or you'll be baned just like me.

About episode... I loled when she was getting up the stairs, manga had skipped that part and she just randomply had appeared on the roof there.

But I'm really curiouse... a lot of people were saying that if she practised with it more it could become better on what I agree but... how exactly does she have to train with it? 0_o

That explosion was huge just now! One shot could esily destroy half of SS... well maybe not half but definetly not a small part. I doubt Yamamoto would allow here to just blow everything up. So how exactly should she train?

About her being bitch towards Omaeda, I dissagree. Yes he is facing a scary and deadly espada but he still doesn't have to scream like little girl. Forget about Barragan, he screams all the time!
Last week it was the first time Soi Fon had actually screamed and got seriously scared and she had whole rights on that! Would you act calm if your hand would be turning into bone right before your eyes? And I'm also sure that it hurt like hell!

Also her bankai power seems impressive but the idea over all is a dissapointment
Seriously Kubo, where did your imagination for good designs went?

And did he really say that zanpanktou are weightless to their masters? Kubo you sure have a loss memory and once agian you lost it when Soi Fon was involved... she is like his female punching bag 0_o
And as male punching bag it probably will be Komamura... two most mistreated characters in the series... though Ukitake also is starting to fall...

And if choose between worse bankais... I say Komamura's... Soi's is lame but I find it better than his... poor doggie

Also sad that special was not about Barragan...
Old 2010-06-26, 08:23   Link #60
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
Well iunno about you but it kinda strikes me as a 1-shot bankai...unless Oomaeda can load another one o'those missiles
It takes a shooter and an ammo bearer to effectively operate the FGM-148 Javelin anti-tank launcher...Maybe it's the same with Soifon and Oomaeda; Surely somewhere in his vast fat he can store an extra missile Soifon could use...
"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
Closed Thread