AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels > High School DxD [LN/M]

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-11-01, 19:36   Link #301
blackwhite67
Banned

Where can I find the covers of vol 14 and 15?
Old 2012-11-01, 20:46   Link #302
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
Where can I find the covers of vol 14 and 15?
neither volume is out yet. so we don't have the actual pictures.
Old 2012-11-01, 23:46   Link #303
Yye1
Wide Right

How many SS are there anyways?

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Old 2012-11-02, 01:13   Link #304
Voceane

What do you think of : Kuou Gakuen will become Kuou Campus with an university so the occult club won't be disband and Rias and Akeno can stay near Ise.
Old 2012-11-02, 04:26   Link #305
Ryner
King of All Devils

Quote:
Originally Posted by n0m@n View Post
Let's see how many times the character appeared on a cover.
Rias appeard 5 times(Twice by herself and three times with other characters)
Asia appeared 3 times.(Once by herself and twice with other characters)
Akeno appeared 2 times.
Koneko, Irina, Xenovia, Ophis, Rossweisse appeared once.
Ravel appeared 0.

Since Ravel would be the main girl of the next volume, then I want her to be the cover girl for volume 14. Koneko also deserves to be in a cover one more time. Rias and Asia appeared a lot so we dont need them on a cover for a while, and also both of them had two volumes with them as the main girl of a certain volume.

Actually, the title of Volume 15 was already revealed months ago. I added them because I might do some of the short story including Mahou shoujo Ria after finishing volume 13. Mahou shoujo Ria which came out in Dragon Magazine didnt have a picture. Well, they reused one of the illustration of Sona which isnt related to the story. But just like the colour illustration of female Kiba in volume 13, they might make a new colour illustration for it.
What, Ravel is the focus of volume 14? That would be f*cking awesome, I love Ravel.
Old 2012-11-02, 04:37   Link #306
chancs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryner View Post
What, Ravel is the focus of volume 14? That would be f*cking awesome, I love Ravel.
I was thinking of more on future of Rias and Issei
Old 2012-11-02, 05:11   Link #307
Ryner
King of All Devils

Quote:
Originally Posted by chancs View Post
I was thinking of more on future of Rias and Issei
Well, that'd be nice too but I just want more stuff happening with Ravel.
Old 2012-11-02, 05:35   Link #308
imbuement

Quote:
Originally Posted by Insane View Post
Kinda surprised that no LN is dared enough to put a dude in the cover (Then, what about Mahouka and SAO?)
If you ask one, I recomment Seirei Tsukai no Blade Dance.
Enjoy !
Old 2012-11-02, 07:26   Link #309
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voceane View Post
What do you think of : Kuou Gakuen will become Kuou Campus with an university so the occult club won't be disband and Rias and Akeno can stay near Ise.
There's already a university nearby. It was brought up in the first SS (the one with the samurai chick.)
Old 2012-11-17, 14:47   Link #310
Aznxa21

Wait when is the release date for volume 14
Old 2012-11-19, 00:46   Link #311
n0m@n
C-Z

Here is the lists of upcoming Light Novels from Fujimi Shobo in January

Quote:
●再生のパラダイムシフト 【著:武葉コウ/絵:ntny】
●勇者リンの伝説 【著:琴平稜/絵:karory】
●ハイスクールD×D 14 【著:石踏一榮/絵:みやま零】
●落ちこぼれの竜殺し 2 【著:橘ぱん/絵:呉マサヒロ】
●対魔導学園35試験小隊 3 【著:柳実冬貴/絵:切符】
●勇者になれなかった俺はしぶしぶ就職を決意しました。 5 【著:左京潤/絵:戌角柾】
●棺姫のチャイカ 6 【著:榊一郎/絵:なまにくATK】
●RPG W(・∀・)RLD 13 ―ろーぷれ・わーるど― 【著:吉村夜/絵:てんまそ】
●真・天地無用!魎皇鬼外伝 天地無用!GXP9 【著:梶島正樹/絵:梶島正樹】
●フルメタル・パニック!Σ 3 【原作:賀東招二/絵:上田宏】
●フルメタル・パニック!Σ 4 【原作:賀東招二/絵:上田宏】
So that is the answer.
The script of volume 14 was already completed on October, but is coming out on January......
Old 2012-11-20, 18:25   Link #312
Oppaidragon

Question

Hey guys just wondering, what do you think about rias and issei being boyfriend and girlfriend?
Old 2012-11-20, 18:51   Link #313
jamiea483

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oppaidragon View Post
Hey guys just wondering, what do you think about rias and issei being boyfriend and girlfriend?
have a op kid PERIOD
Old 2012-11-20, 18:53   Link #314
sky black swordman

Quote:
Bit of a weird question, but is great that they are boyfriend and girlfriend.
It's something that they have wanted since the moment they fell in love with each other.
Althought it took quite some time for them to get there because of fault from both parties involved.
Old 2012-11-21, 16:32   Link #315
Oppaidragon

Thanks guys for answering, but i was asking more ,in their relationship what can change the dynamic of ises harem?
Old 2012-11-21, 20:12   Link #316
The Green One

Quote:
Thanks guys for answering, but i was asking more ,in their relationship what can change the dynamic of ises harem?
The others are honestly happy and supportive that they have gotten closer, but clearly have no intention whatsoever of giving up on their own plans for Issei. They're willing to let Rias "go first" but are not above pouncing on an opportunity with Issei if it presents itself, as they've also hinting they're not going to wait forever....
Old 2012-11-21, 21:11   Link #317
XFire
150% done

Quote:
The girls prefer it this way. They nearly bit Ise's head off when he made her cry, and they were all pretty happy when they started going out. So if you're asking if they'll break up and someone else will go out with Ise, then no, it's not happening.

For more specific reasons,
  1. Asia - She's the "I want everyone to be happy" kind of person. She'd probably mentally collapse if a member of her family was excluded.
  2. Akeno - She gets turned on by the whole "illicit affair" thing, and she likes teasing Rias.
  3. Xenovia - She doesn't care. As long as she's with Asia and Ise (and gets his kid, eventually) she's happy.
  4. Koneko - She's actually seems like the one in second place at this point, what with the proposal and all. Since she has to wait anyway, she doesn't particularly mind if Rias goes first.
  5. Irina - She's too busy trying to decide if she likes him in the first place. And if she does "fall", she'll probably end up like Akeno.
  6. Ravel - It feels like she's after the whole "master-servant" thing. So wants to be part of his harem, but saw Rias as the first wife from the beginning.
Old 2012-11-22, 04:13   Link #318
sky black swordman

Quote:
Originally Posted by XFire View Post
The girls prefer it this way. They nearly bit Ise's head off when he made her cry, and they were all pretty happy when they started going out. So if you're asking if they'll break up and someone else will go out with Ise, then no, it's not happening.

For more specific reasons,
  1. Asia - She's the "I want everyone to be happy" kind of person. She'd probably mentally collapse if a member of her family was excluded.
  2. Akeno - She gets turned on by the whole "illicit affair" thing, and she likes teasing Rias.
  3. Xenovia - She doesn't care. As long as she's with Asia and Ise (and gets his kid, eventually) she's happy.
  4. Koneko - She's actually seems like the one in second place at this point, what with the proposal and all. Since she has to wait anyway, she doesn't particularly mind if Rias goes first.
  5. Irina - She's too busy trying to decide if she likes him in the first place. And if she does "fall", she'll probably end up like Akeno.
  6. Ravel - It feels like she's after the whole "master-servant" thing. So wants to be part of his harem, but saw Rias as the first wife from the beginning.
Well I still think he was not all at fault.

True, but Akeno took a big step (IMO) in the extra life chapter in volume 13 when she said.
Spoiler for Just in case you have not read it:
Old 2012-11-22, 10:52   Link #319
XFire
150% done

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Well I still think he was not all at fault.

True, but Akeno took a big step (IMO) in the extra life chapter in volume 13 when she said.
Spoiler for Just in case you have not read it:
I'll agree it wasn't entirely his fault, which lead to the whole "healing" scene. My point was that the girls were extremely angry over the fact that he had hurt Rias, and they immediately started trying to help them get together.

For Akeno,
Spoiler for response:
Old 2012-11-28, 12:22   Link #320
nfsac

Are we getting a new chapter of the manga on december?
The manga is on break?
Closed Thread

Tags
harem, school life, shounen