AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Old 2013-07-04, 10:37   Link #541
GDiddy
Sisterhood of the Desu

That dude's 52?!!

I figured that he was probably in his 40s at the most...
Old 2013-07-06, 13:59   Link #542
Siegel Clyne

Tanaka Rie's Knack for Playing Baddies

Tanaka Rie has a knack for voicing antagonists, evil characters, villains, and bosses in anime, games, etc.

Suigintou in Rozen Maiden; Suigintou lookalike Nomura in Higurashi no Naku Koro ni; Morganna Gone Mode in .hack//SIGN; Tomoe Marguerite in My-Otome; Liang Qi in CANAAN; Mars in Pokémon Diamond and Pearl; Yamanobe Sayara in Mnemosyne, Virgo Zodiarts in Kamen Rider Fourze...

Here is what I posted in the Favourite villain or Antagonist in anime thread in the General Anime Forum here around two and a half years ago:

Quote:
Examining websites and blogs on the Internet from around the world, a Japanese blogger compiled a list of the 26 coolest main or lead villains from manga and anime, and posted it (in no particular order?) on New Year's Day of this year, Saturday, January 1, 2011:

Manga/Anime Title - Villain Character (Character Voice: Voice Actor/Seiyuu)
01. Dragon Ball - Vegeta (CV: Horikawa Ryou)
02. JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure) - Dio Brando (CV: Midorikawa Hikaru/Tanaka Nobuo)
03. Sakigake!! Otokojuku - Jaki (CV: Tanaka Hideyuki)
04. HUNTERxHUNTER - Kuroro Lucifer (CV: Nagano Yoshikazu)
05. Kidou Senshi G Gundam (Mobile Suit G Gundam) - Touhou Fuhai/Master Asia (CV: Akimoto Yousuke)
06. BLEACH - Grimmjow Jeagerjaques (CV: Suwabe Jun'ichi)
07. Hokuto no Ken (Fist of the North Star) - Raoh (CV: Utsumi Kenji)
08. HELLSING - Montana Max (The Major) (CV: Tobita Nobuo)
09. Steel Ball Run - Sandman
10. MONSTER - Johan Liebert (CV: Sasaki Nozomu)
11. Tenkuu no Shiro Laputa (Laputa: Castle in the Sky) - Muska (CV: Terada Minori)
12. Busou Renkin - Papillon (CV: Madono Mitsuaki)
13. Yuu Yuu Hakusho - Toguro-oto (Younger Toguro) (CV: Genda Tesshou)
14. Cobra - Crystal Boy (CV: Kobayashi Kiyoshi)
15. Dragon Ball - Freeza (CV: Nakao Ryuusei)
16. Midori no Makibaō - Cascade (CV: Genda Tesshou)
17. Jigoku Sensei Nu~be~ - Tamamo Kyousuke (CV: Morikawa Toshiyuki)
18. Rurouni Kenshin - Saitou Hajime (CV: Suzuoki Hirotaka)
19. Kidou Senshi Gundam (Mobile Suit Gundam) - Char Aznable (CV: Ikeda Shuuichi)
20. Shaman King - Hao (CV: Takayama Minami)
21. Kidou Senshi Gundam W (Mobile Suit Gundam Wing) - Treize Khushrenada (CV: Okiayu Ryoutarou)
22. NARUTO - Momoji Zabuza (CV: Ishizuka Unshou)
23. Katekyo Hitman REBORN! - XANXUS (CV: Ikeda Masanori)
24. Rozen Maiden - Suigintou (CV: Tanaka Rie)
25. JoJo no Kimyou na Bouken (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure) - Wamuu
26. ONE PIECE - Crocodile (CV: Ootomo Ryuuzaburou)

A voice actor can help make a particular villainous character cool and memorable. Therefore, their Japanese seiyuu with the character(s) they voice have been added to the list by a poster at Japan's 2-Channel (2ch) forums.

According to this 2011 list, male characters make up 25 of the 26 coolest villains from manga and anime.

Rozen Maiden's Suigintou is the only female villain on the list.

Only two Japanese female voice actors (seiyuu), Takayama Minami (Hao in Shaman King) and Tanaka Rie (Suigintou in Rozen Maiden), voice any of the 26 coolest manga and anime villains.

P.S. Known for dressing up as many of the characters she voices in anime, video games and whatnot, as well as a number of other fictional characters, Tanaka Rie's cosplay of Suigintou decorates the body of a car in Japan:

Tanaka Rie AKA Suigintou Adorns an Itasha in Japan

Tanaka Rie has played a number of antagonists, bosses, and villains in games.

You can hear Suigintou's, err, Tanaka Rie's unique laugh as the evil, scheming, duplicitous, looney bitch boss Mariabell Crois in The Legend of Heroes: Ao no Kiseki game:

碧の軌跡 Ao no Kiseki - Mariabell (Nightmare)

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Or hear Tanaka Rie as the evil, scheming, duplicitous, looney, final bitch boss Aizono Mio, who later squares off with main heroine Misaka Mikoto (voiced by Satou Rina) in the Toaru Kakagu no Railgun game:

More Mio Aizono Madness in the Toaru Kagaku no Railgun PSP Game

YouTube

Listen to Tanaka Rie as the evil madwoman final boss villain Helga Neumann chitchat with main heroine Vivienne (voiced by Toyoguchi Megumi) and heroine Lou (voiced by Kawasumi Ayako) in the "Good Ending" of the Phantasy Star Portable game:

Phantasy Star Portable - Good Ending (Japanese Audio with English Subtitles)

YouTube

For a very different boss of hers in a game, check out Tanaka Rie's chilling performance as Haibara Sakuya, the main antagonist and the final boss in the Fatal Frame 4: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse (Zero ~Gesshoku no Kamen~, or Zero: Mask of the Lunar Eclipse) survival horror game, whispering sweet nothings in your and main heroine Minazuki Ruka's (voiced by Noto Mamiko) ear:

Fatal Frame 4 Final Boss Gameplay HD

YouTube

And hear Tanaka Rie's evil, monstrous voice as the savage, bloodthirsty Ixal primal Garuda from the FINAL FANTASY XIV: A REALM REBORN MMORPG over and over and over again in this parody video of the creepy Hatsune Miku lookalike fanloid Karune Shiie (aka Calne Ca) as Garuda, with Tanaka Rie's Garuda boss voice:

【MMDCA】FFXIV-Garuda【骸音シーエ】

NicoNico

In the very same Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn game, Tanaka also voice another major character - to the best of my knowledge, the only voice actor in any language to voice two major characters in the game - and the polar opposite of Garuda, the good, kindly, queen-like Padjal, the Elder Seekseer Kan-E-Senna:

FINAL FANTASY XIV: A REALM REBORN - Kan-E-Senna & Garuda Voice Samples by Rie Tanaka

Spoiler:

And yet a tragic air seems to hover over, a sense of pathos permeates many of Tanaka Rie's baddies and villains: Suigintou, Aizono Mio, and especially Haibara Sakuya, a truly tragic, sad figure - even if she is a serial killer/mass murderer (she just can't help herself)... even Morganna, Liang Qi, and Helga Neumann.

Tomoe Marguerite is a special case.

Nothing fazes that girl.

Last edited by Siegel Clyne; 2013-07-07 at 18:47.
Siegel Clyne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-07, 06:30   Link #543
Siegel Clyne

Seiyuu with the Most Anti Threads at 2ch's Individual Voice Actor Board

You can take a look at the Individual Voice Actor Board at Japan's humongous collection of message boards of 2ch - often the Internet cesspool of lowlifes in Japan - here and check out the various voice actor anti threads (アンチスレ, or anchisure, in Japanese).

2ch anti threads aim to bash their named target.

As of the date and time of this edited post, here are the Top 10 20 21 22 28 seiyuu with the most anti threads devoted to him or her on that 2ch voice actor board:

01. Hase Yurina (Ochiai Yurika): 313th anti thread
02. Hirano Aya: 121st anti thread
03. Nakajima Megumi: 99th anti thread
04. Mizuki Nana: 80th anti thread
05. Morita Masakazu: 35th anti thread
06. 06. Tamura Yukari: 22nd anti thread
07. 07. Horie Yui: 19th anti thread
08. Imai Asami: 18th anti thread
10. 10. Hanazawa Kana: 16th anti thread
10. 10. Sakamoto Maaya: 16th anti thread
11. 11. Sugita Tomokazu: 15th anti thread
12. Tomatsu Haruka: 14th anti thread
13. Kamiya Hiroshi: 13th anti thread
14. Ise Mariya: 12th anti thread
15. Kaji Yuuki: 11th anti thread
16. Sawashiro Miyuki: 9th anti thread
21. Toyosaki Aki: 8th anti thread
21. Miyano Mamoru: 8th anti thread
21. Ueda Kana: 8th anti thread
21. Fukuyama Jun: 8th anti thread
21. Ono Daisuke: 8th anti thread
22. Takagaki Ayahi: 7th anti thread
23. Inoue Marina: 6th anti thread
24. Omigawa Chiaki: 5th anti thread
28. Hayami Saori: 4th anti thread
28. Miki Shin'ichirou: 4th anti thread
28. Morikawa Toshiyuki: 4th anti thread
28. Inoue Kazuhiko: 4th anti thread

2ch threads generally run up to 1000 posts per each thread before they are stored in the warehouse, though some get warehoused with (often far) less posts for various reasons (e.g., duplicate threads, few responses).

I probably missed someone, but I think got the right number of anti threads for each seiyuu listed above right. - WITH THE IMPORTANT EXCEPTION OF TANAKA RIE.

Notice how, with the exception of Morita Masakazu and Sugita Tomokazu, they are all women.

P.S. Added many more seiyuu with the most anti threads. I may still be missing some in-between.

I misread the number of the current Tanaka Rie anti thread as the 28th anti thread. 28 is the number of responses in the current unnumbered Tanaka Rie anti thread.

I have not really paid attention to the 2ch individual voice actor board - or 2ch in general - the past few years, but I seem to recall that Tanaka Rie anti threads numbered more than one a couple of years ago?

Apparently, one cannot always judge the actual total number of anti threads by the number of the current anti thread at a 2ch board.

But it in general it seems to be accurate.

Last edited by Siegel Clyne; 2013-07-07 at 16:39.
Old 2013-07-07, 06:33   Link #544
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siegel Clyne View Post
03. Nakajima Ai: 99 anti-threads
It's still Nakajima Megumi, despite writing it as 中島 愛
hyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-07, 07:05   Link #545
brocko

Quote:
01. Hase Yurina (Ochiai Yurika): 313 anti-threads
Never heard of her before, and a quick wiki search shows her voice acting portfolio to be rather modest. Can someone explain why the hatred towards this person?

http://www.freerice.com/ - For each word you get right, 10 grains of rice is donated through the UN to help end world hunger.
brocko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-07, 08:45   Link #546
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Probably because of her blogging habits and the (bad) things that she wrote (not sure if she still does, because i haven't been following her for a few years) about the anime industry and about her life.

Also she was the seiyuu to voice the first Yukiho in Idolmaster

edit as elaboration:
From what heard about my brother who used to be a huge Im@s fan (way before the anime started), her blog posts seemed to suggest that she deliberately sought pity from her fans and that was one of his reasons for not liking her as a person. Also i heard from him that she possibly could have been spreading rumours and bad things about the anime- and seiyuu industry in her blog and that probably lead to her replacment in Imas2 on the xbox360

Last edited by hyl; 2013-07-07 at 08:59.
Old 2013-07-07, 10:34   Link #547
Siegel Clyne

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyl View Post
It's still Nakajima Megumi, despite writing it as 中島 愛
I know who she is. I corrected my slip-up before seeing your post.
Old 2013-07-07, 13:59   Link #548
Siegel Clyne

My Sincere Apology to Tanaka Rie

Quote:
You can take a look at the Individual Voice Actor Board at Japan's humongous collection of message boards of 2ch - often the Internet cesspool of lowlifes in Japan - here and check out the various voice actor anti threads (アンチスレ, or anchisure, in Japanese).

2ch anti threads aim to bash their named target.

As of the date and time of this edited post, here are the Top 10 20 21 22 28 seiyuu with the most anti threads devoted to him or her on that 2ch voice actor board:

01. Hase Yurina (Ochiai Yurika): 313th anti thread
02. Hirano Aya: 121st anti thread
03. Nakajima Megumi: 99th anti thread
04. Mizuki Nana: 80th anti thread
05. Morita Masakazu: 35th anti thread
06. 06. Tamura Yukari: 22nd anti thread
07. 07. Horie Yui: 19th anti thread
08. Imai Asami: 18th anti thread
10. 10. Hanazawa Kana: 16th anti thread
10. 10. Sakamoto Maaya: 16th anti thread
11. 11. Sugita Tomokazu: 15th anti thread
12. Tomatsu Haruka: 14th anti thread
13. Kamiya Hiroshi: 13th anti thread
14. Ise Mariya: 12th anti thread
15. Kaji Yuuki: 11th anti thread
16. Sawashiro Miyuki: 9th anti thread
21. Toyosaki Aki: 8th anti thread
21. Miyano Mamoru: 8th anti thread
21. Ueda Kana: 8th anti thread
21. Fukuyama Jun: 8th anti thread
21. Ono Daisuke: 8th anti thread
22. Takagaki Ayahi: 7th anti thread
23. Inoue Marina: 6th anti thread
24. Omigawa Chiaki: 5th anti thread
28. Hayami Saori: 4th anti thread
28. Miki Shin'ichirou: 4th anti thread
28. Morikawa Toshiyuki: 4th anti thread
28. Inoue Kazuhiko: 4th anti thread

2ch threads generally run up to 1000 posts per each thread before they are stored in the warehouse, though some get warehoused with (often far) less posts for various reasons (e.g., duplicate threads, few responses).

I probably missed someone, but I think got the right number of anti threads for each seiyuu listed above right. - WITH THE IMPORTANT EXCEPTION OF TANAKA RIE.

Notice how, with the exception of Morita Masakazu and Sugita Tomokazu, they are all women.

P.S. Added many more seiyuu with the most anti threads. I may still be missing some in-between.

I misread the number of the current Tanaka Rie anti thread as the 28th anti thread. 28 is the number of responses in the current unnumbered Tanaka Rie anti thread.

I have not really paid attention to the 2ch individual voice actor board - or 2ch in general - the past few years, but I seem to recall that Tanaka Rie anti threads numbered more than one a couple of years ago?

Apparently, one cannot always judge the actual total number of anti threads by the number of the current anti thread at a 2ch board.

But it in general it seems to be accurate.
I offer my sincere apology to Tanaka Rie for misrepresenting and grossly overstating the number of anti threads directed at her on the 2ch individual voice actor board.

I have updated my post above with, hopefully, more correct numbers of seiyuu anti threads and increased the number from the Top 10 to the Top 20 21 22 28.

I have properly removed Tanaka Rie from the Top 20 List of Seiyuu with the Most Anti Threads at 2ch's Individual Voice Actor Board.

I will try to correct any more errors and update the post if I find them.

Again, my sincere apology to Tanaka Rie.

Last edited by Siegel Clyne; 2013-07-07 at 16:39.
Old 2013-07-07, 14:37   Link #549
Ichuki
┌(^o^)┘モリ!┌(^o^)┘モリ!

I wonder why Nakajima Megumi is hated even though I'm betting on it is something petty.
Ichuki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-07, 15:11   Link #550
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichuki View Post
I wonder why Nakajima Megumi is hated even though I'm betting on it is something petty.
This is 2ch that we are talking about. Pretty much every hate/ anti thread is baseless and/or petty
Old 2013-07-07, 15:15   Link #551
Tenzen12

I guess she might be hated just for being Ranka Lee (or at least that's why I have aversion toward her even if it's unreasonable).
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-07, 16:01   Link #552
GundamZZ
残念美人

I think active-voice-actor-haters on other forum have certain reason. They mainly target the voice actor's fan base. They feel the some fans are too crazy, so they want to find a way to ridicule them. Some voice actors get all major roles all the time, and they get haters. Some voice actors make some not-so-smart comment, and they get haters.
天啓のシスティーナ Sistina of Apocalypse
愛憎のロクサーヌ Roxanne of distinguished love and hate
万有のルテーシア Lutécia of everything
塵喰いのカサンドラ Cassandra of eating dust
GundamZZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-07, 16:20   Link #553
Tenzen12

And some dare do something so stupid as having own life...

Last edited by Tenzen12; 2013-07-07 at 16:31.
Tenzen12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-07, 17:59   Link #554
Siegel Clyne

Mixing Fantasy with Reality...

Even among those who are not her fans, Japanese fans recognize Tanaka Rie's skills for voicing great villains, antagonists, and bosses in anime, games, etc. - some of whom I spotlighted with video examples in an earlier post on this thread, "Tanaka Rie's Knack for Playing Baddies."

After a man reportedly carrying a knife attempted to attack her at a recent Chou Jigen Neptune (Hyperdimension Neptunia) anime event in Japan and she attempted to flee the scene, not necessarily directly from the attacker, and getting injured in the process, I figured some posters at the notorious 2ch would poke fun at her for being "a coward."

Well, duh, she's a 5' 4" (162 cm) voice actress, not a 6' 5" (196 cm) men's mixed martial arts champion.

And it is very dangerous even for a big, adult male, unarmed fighting expert to take on a man with a knife - let alone a small, unarmed voice actress.

I know that Tanaka Rie sounds convincingly evil, malevolent, and threatening as Suigintou, Liang Qi, Tomoe Marguerite, Morganna Gone Mode, Yamanobe Sayara, Mariabell Crois, Aizono Mio, Helga Neumann, Haibara Sakuya (really more sad and tragic than bad and evil), Garuda...

But come on now...

Thern there is a thirtysomething female seiyuu, who shall remain nameless, whom her detractors at 2ch make fun of her "receding hairline," "thinning hair," and "getting bald."

And you often get lower levels of discussion of voice actors and other subjects than that at 2ch.
Old 2013-07-08, 04:21   Link #555
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac

Quote:
Probably because of her blogging habits and the (bad) things that she wrote (not sure if she still does, because i haven't been following her for a few years) about the anime industry and about her life.

Also she was the seiyuu to voice the first Yukiho in Idolmaster

edit as elaboration:
From what heard about my brother who used to be a huge Im@s fan (way before the anime started), her blog posts seemed to suggest that she deliberately sought pity from her fans and that was one of his reasons for not liking her as a person. Also i heard from him that she possibly could have been spreading rumours and bad things about the anime- and seiyuu industry in her blog and that probably lead to her replacment in Imas2 on the xbox360
While it did seem like she moan and whines alot about the industry and her personal life, objectively speaking what she said has quite a high degree of truth to it.
She constantly talks about how poor she is and that she doesn't make enough from seiyuu work for a living (this is in fact true for many seiyuu), she hinted that there's some indecent/sexual transaction going on in the industry and that some female seiyuu sell their body for chances yet she herself refused to participate in such practice (semi-confirmed by the arrest of Arts Vision/I'm Enterprise CEO for sexual misconduct towards a potential seiyuu applicant). The cynic in me says that for her whistle-blowing-like activity she blew her chance in the industry as Japan is a country where companies are constantly looking out for each other (even in times of doing something shoddy) so nobody would like to hire a whistle-blower - which severily limits her chance for exposure. On the other hand the otakus also don't want to listen to these bad things about the industry because, as the attacks of Tanaka Rie has shown, some portion of the fandom can get pretty crazy when it comes to thinking about the purity of their idols. On less cynical side there are some actual business reasons for her replacement - im@s seiyuu are either current or ex-Arts Vision seiyuu, Ochiai Yurika becoming freelance could pose a contractual and financial burden (Bandai Namco might be getting a bundle price for hiring all Arts Vision seiyuu for example, plus there's less paperwork to process). Also her replacement Asakura Asami is just a lot brighter in personality (thus more attractive) than the gloomy Ochiai when it comes to appearing in front of the camera, and when im@s is a franchise which is so heavy in promoting the seiyuu in limelight this is a very important sales point.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ichuki View Post
You are right, a couple of petty points comes to mind straight away:
* She's half Filipino - a lot of Japanese otaku websites and by extension otakus themselves are mildy/casually racists (see popular game website such as Hachima and My Game News Flash) either knowingly or unknowlingly, but with 2chers racism goes into extreme overdrive as a lot of the nationalistic right-wingers hang out there. You can constantly find racists remarks against Koreans and Chinese there.
* Her debuting role as Ranka Lee - admittedly she was a bit green back then regarding her acting especially during the first couple of episodes (her singing was good though), but that's enough mole to make mountains out of. Also Ranka is an easy character to hate in light of the popularity and especially for shippers of Sheryl/Alto - which naturally affects the seiyuu too
houkoholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-07-08, 08:06   Link #556
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Originally Posted by houkoholic View Post
On less cynical side there are some actual business reasons for her replacement - im@s seiyuu are either current or ex-Arts Vision seiyuu, Ochiai Yurika becoming freelance could pose a contractual and financial burden (Bandai Namco might be getting a bundle price for hiring all Arts Vision seiyuu for example, plus there's less paperwork to process).
Based on the live events,it was apparent that Hase Yurina, Takahashi Chiaki and Kugimiya Rie appeared much less than the others.
It's not that hard to guess why Kugimiya Rie appeared less () and Chiaking also went freelance somewhere in 2009.
It's not a coincidence that when Im@s2 was announced that the seiyuu's who were appeared less often in live events moved on to "ryuuguu komachi" (Asapon was still there as her other half, so that was no problem) and in it's place the 2 newcomers from the psp year ago also became regulars at the regular im@s cast.

Eventhough Imai Asami also quitted Arts vision after that scandal (and i am sure she was freelancing untill she joined EarlyWing), she still attended pretty much every Im@s live event. So i don't think Hase Yurina's replacement was primarily because of a contractual burden.
Also during the live event when it was announced that Yukiho was replaced by Azumin, there many fans walking angrily away from the event. So it was also a huge risk for doing that, but in the end it did work out because most people seemed to accept it
Old 2013-07-08, 09:42   Link #557
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac

Quote:
Eventhough Imai Asami also quitted Arts vision after that scandal (and i am sure she was freelancing untill she joined EarlyWing), she still attended pretty much every Im@s live event. So i don't think Hase Yurina's replacement was primarily because of a contractual burden.
I'm not saying it is the primarily reason, but it's one good excuse (combined with the many other reasons - business or not) to kick her off without losing face, especially when she left Arts Vision in bad terms (like I said before, she burnt a lot of bridges) and at that time she was doing some pretty stupid things like posing for some sexy soft porn-ish videos, so it gives them plenty of excuses for not renewing a contract (they could cite her poor image for example which would make her inappropriate for the limelight work).

OTOH it wouldn't be possible to replace Imai Asami as Chihaya is simply too popular and her singing melded with Chihaya too tightly to easily replace her, plus there's no excuses to replace her because she was doing things by the books.
Old 2013-07-08, 09:59   Link #558
hyl
reading #hikaributts

Quote:
Originally Posted by houkoholic View Post
OTOH it wouldn't be possible to replace Imai Asami as Chihaya is simply too popular and her singing melded with Chihaya too tightly to easily replace her, plus there's no excuses to replace her because she was doing things by the books.
Well i read in an interview (in one of Mingosu's centred books, forgot which one because it was a book owned by my brother) that she would have quitted being a seiyuu several years ago if it weren't for Chihaya in Im@s. Because she didn't want anyone else to voice her
Old 2013-07-08, 10:30   Link #559
houkoholic
seiyuu maniac

Quote:
Well i read in an interview (in one of Mingosu's centred books, forgot which one because it was a book owned by my brother) that she would have quitted being a seiyuu several years ago if it weren't for Chihaya in Im@s. Because she didn't want anyone else to voice her
Yes I remember reading that as well and it is true - she wasn't getting any good work except for Idolmaster's Chihaya (digging on Nicodouga would find some pretty silly web video radio shows she was doing, including the one reference that made it back into the im@s anime), and thanks to the eventual boom of Idolmaster did she get the break she deserved. Also another one good quality of Mingosu is that she has the mentality of a fanboy (yes, I typed it correctly, she is a fanboy not a fangirl) which makes her incredibly funny because she would act like a perverted old man when in company of cute girls. However she's got her cute feminine side as well (usually when in the company of Sugita Tomokazu who knows EXACTLY which buttons to push to make her blush and being embarrassed) and it's especially funny the way in which she takes Chihaya's chest jokes so personally like it is her own problem (yes she's flat as well).
Old 2013-07-09, 00:34   Link #560
kuroishinigami
Ava courtesy of patchy

Why is the awesome super otaku Sugita got that many anti-thread? also, considering how she appear in loads of anime these days, I'm surprised that my current favorite female seiyuu, Sawashiro Miyuki only got that many hate thread
kuroishinigami is offline   Reply With Quote