AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2014-03-01, 00:49   Link #2821
Key Board
Carbon

Kougyoku's going to die. Not any of the main characters.

Alibaba will live on, because the story can't torture him if he's dead. And the story LOVES to torture him.

Mor will not die either. But she will become a beast. This are already hints of this with the revelation of her tribe, and in earlier chapters we learn that metal vessel users can be stronger if they are willing to shed their humanity. And Mor is always trying to get stronger.

Sinbad won't die, because he's too popular. And also because he's a bastard and (pen)ultimate villain material. He won't die until the very end.
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-01, 01:11   Link #2822
LystAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Key Board View Post
Kougyoku's going to die. Not any of the main characters.

Alibaba will live on, because the story can't torture him if he's dead. And the story LOVES to torture him.

Mor will not die either. But she will become a beast. This are already hints of this with the revelation of her tribe, and in earlier chapters we learn that metal vessel users can be stronger if they are willing to shed their humanity. And Mor is always trying to get stronger.

Sinbad won't die, because he's too popular. And also because he's a bastard and (pen)ultimate villain material. He won't die until the very end.
Who knows, I bet all of the metal vessel holders will met their end though, until only one is left. Just as in the past, and what has been foretold. I'm sure Alibaba and Aladdin will stay alive to the end, not so sure about Mor.

I wonder where was Mor when Sinbad used Zepar?
LystAP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-01, 03:32   Link #2823
Breimoon

as speculated sinbad can activate his metal vessels from afar with his magoi manipulation.
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-01, 03:52   Link #2824
Key Board
Carbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by LystAP View Post
Who knows, I bet all of the metal vessel holders will met their end though, until only one is left. Just as in the past, and what has been foretold.
It's certainly possible. The thing is, we aren't really invested in secondary characters. So when the author is supposedly teasing about the death of certain characters, she's probably implying it's someone more prolific.
"Legitimacy is based on three things. First of all, the people who are asked to obey authority have to feel like they have a voice—that if they speak up, they will be heard. Second, the law has to be predictable. There has to be a reasonable expectation that the rules tomorrow are going to be roughly the same as the rules today. And third, the authority has to be fair. It can’t treat one group differently from another.” Malcolm Gladwell
Key Board is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-01, 05:36   Link #2825
hawkeyesvn
The old ace of Arlington

New chap of Sindbad' s adventure: Dang, the guy actually manage to learn Djinn equipment on his own. Btw, it seems that Sind can see the Rukh then does it mean he even has potential to be a magicians ?
Old 2014-03-01, 05:37   Link #2826
Breimoon

i think it is another hint for sinbad as the new Solomon.....
Old 2014-03-03, 10:01   Link #2827
Amario

Ladies and Gentleman..................King Solomon! what an awesome entrance to the past.
Solomon and now Sheba < anyone getting thoughts to these two relationship? later on.
Ugo is quite the funny character.
Still thinking that Aladdin is more than Solomon's proxy and with this chapter kind of shows their appearance similar to one another in terms of face and hair style.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breimoon View Post
i think it is another hint for sinbad as the new Solomon.....
No not really. It was said before during when he was born his existence was an anomaly. And with the latest chapter his face matches that off Aladdin.
Amario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-03, 10:05   Link #2828
kyou13
Kaoru&Mari FTW

So Solomon wasn't all almighty from the begining but a young noble who opposed the ruling structure and gradually rised to power... Is that cliched or not!?
kyou13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-03, 10:26   Link #2829
Hiss13
No time to sleep, 不幸だ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amario View Post
Solomon and now Sheba < anyone getting thoughts to these two relationship? later on.
Solomon just gave a perfect pick-up line. Sheba will be the perfect tsundere.
Old 2014-03-03, 10:28   Link #2830
GoldenLand
Eaten by goats

Spoiler for Magi chapter 216:
GoldenLand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-03, 11:10   Link #2831
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Yup...Aladdin is totally a carbon copy of Solomon, it's confirmed now. Guessing Sheba will be either his mom or the evil Magi bitch who's name I keep forgetting.........but more likely Aladdin's mom.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-03, 11:16   Link #2832
Fwarlord

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Yup...Aladdin is totally a carbon copy of Solomon, it's confirmed now. Guessing Sheba will be either his mom or the evil Magi bitch who's name I keep forgetting.........but more likely Aladdin's mom.
Why couldn't she be both as the same time. I heard there is a popular theory that Aladdin is Gyokuen's son.
Old 2014-03-03, 11:43   Link #2833
AkitoW013

I think Arba is Aladdin's mom and the second magi.
AkitoW013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-03, 12:08   Link #2834
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

More importantly who is the creepy eyes kid in the previous chap...Sheba?

Last edited by Cosmic Eagle; 2014-03-03 at 22:26.
Cosmic Eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-03, 12:10   Link #2835
kyou13
Kaoru&Mari FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkitoW013 View Post
I think Arba is Aladdin's mom and the second magi.
Although it doesn't prove much, their staffs do look similar.
What bothers me is that their appearances doesn't really resemble each other. However, since the 3 magis all seems to be people of the bunch shown in this chapter, she's the most suitable for the 2nd magi role so far.

And I'm wondering where the tanned-skin guy went off to? All of Solomon's companion have appeared in chap215, except him.
kyou13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-03, 12:48   Link #2836
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyou13 View Post
And I'm wondering where the tanned-skin guy went off to? All of Solomon's companion have appeared in chap215, except him.
He could have kicked the bucket along the way. Solomon's group was apparently doing a lot of fighting.
Old 2014-03-03, 13:26   Link #2837
CBredbeard
Banned

Impure impure!!!
CBredbeard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-03, 14:42   Link #2838
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Upon closer inspection...yea, Sheba is the creepy eyed kid in the previous chapter, they have similar staffs and do look similar.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-03, 15:06   Link #2839
shalala

Not sure about you guys but I can't help but full in love with Solomon.

Though it is quite interesting to see how the magicians have turned out to be. From being the ones that where the bottom of the food chain to now being on the top. Enslaving all but humans just sounds harsh. Its pretty much what Matal has done but twice as worse. I wonder what made Ithana and Falan betray Solomon? The adventures of Solomon would be a good prequel.
shalala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-03, 15:15   Link #2840
Breimoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalala View Post
Not sure about you guys but I can't help but full in love with Solomon.

Though it is quite interesting to see how the magicians have turned out to be. From being the ones that where the bottom of the food chain to now being on the top. Enslaving all but humans just sounds harsh. Its pretty much what Matal has done but twice as worse. I wonder what made Ithana and Falan betray Solomon? The adventures of Solomon would be a good prequel.
Quote:
"Impure!Impure!!"
That is going to be the reason probably. Others notice someone missing so maybe his death has to do with the betrayal too.

Tags
fantasy, licensed, manga, shounen