AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-06-09, 15:09   Link #4561
erdii

Quote:
Originally Posted by dracknath View Post
If it gets an anime I will do 100000 jumping ropes, 1000 push ups, and 1000 sit ups and then happily scream my lungs out in the middle of a mall
sorry to disappont tou but ı don't think this series getting an anime is a good thing. they will most likely ruin it like other harem series. they managed to ruin Campione why not this
Old 2013-06-09, 16:07   Link #4562
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by erdii View Post
sorry to disappont tou but ı don't think this series getting an anime is a good thing. they will most likely ruin it like other harem series. they managed to ruin Campione why not this
while I agree there's a fundamental difference between them and that is that campione is very much like a dating sim where this is much different granted they screwed up Code: Breaker but idk. Lets face it Code breaker had a potential to be a replacement to one of the big 3 or FT but the anime ruined it and the pace has ruined the manga. This might be different because the setup doesn't allow for a rushed pace quite frankly,
ImperialFlameGod8190 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 16:34   Link #4563
blackwhite67
Banned

Quote:
Campione!'s failure was mostly due to it's long-ass expositions ruining the action scenes, which this series fortunately lacks.
blackwhite67 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 16:48   Link #4564
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
Campione!'s failure was mostly due to it's long-ass expositions ruining the action scenes, which this series fortunately lacks.
Campione's failure was because everything that happened in the first few volumes played out like a dating sim use an event and get the girl blade dance is different I agree however blade dance's greatest flaw is that it takes too long between the actions scenes and plays out very much like a school-life anime worse off much like a current spectacle date a live if u take away certain scenes you miss critical stuff. most LN's if done right as anime require 2nd seasons to get to the interesting part. The most fortunate thing for blade dance is that the most interesting part cant be rushed that being the blade dance.
However since having an anime is something we can all agree on how about we decide right now what type of anime we'd like so i'll start that part
1. Has to be 24 episodes
2. First season should at least get us close to the beginning of the blade dance.
3. Must cover volumes 1-3 and perhaps volume 4.
anything else anybody
Old 2013-06-09, 19:20   Link #4565
sky black swordman

^ It's unlike that this will get a 2-cour anime adaptation. If this LN does get an anime, it will be most likely be a 1-cour that covers only the first 3 volumes. Volume 3 is good stopping point. They can't include an adaptation of volume 4, due to the fact that volume 4 ends in a cliffhanger.
Old 2013-06-09, 19:33   Link #4566
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackwhite67 View Post
The expositions are present even in the LN and its still quite successful. The anime failed because they crammed full volumes in like 2 episodes each. when that didn't work they went off and made a weird ass original story. Sort of hard to swallow when such a large chunk of the character development was left out.

In short, if you hadn't read the LN you would be left scratching your head.

Blade Dance could potentially be a decent anime, but don't hold your breath. They always manage to screw up LN adaptions somehow.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-09, 20:13   Link #4567
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
^ It's unlike that this will get a 2-cour anime adaptation. If this LN does get an anime, it will be most likely be a 1-cour that covers only the first 3 volumes. Volume 3 is good stopping point. They can't include an adaptation of volume 4, due to the fact that volume 4 ends in a cliffhanger.
the problem is to cover the 1st 3 volumes properly 1 cour isn't enough i'd wager if they do it carefully you can get 13 episodes but they havta be careful to get the important stuff. The first volume is about 3 episodes. the 2nd volume is at least 5. the 3rd volume is at least 5 as well. Granted it depends what they do. But what may ruin this one is the VA's Claire's VA is obvious but if they screw up the voices then it may not matter.
Old 2013-06-09, 21:04   Link #4568
Fenrisulfr
私たち”友達”だから

As long as Est & Restia are done right, idc if the anime skips stuff, its all about the fight scenes anyways xD lol jk, man i was so excited for the new volume...oh well
Fenrisulfr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-10, 07:36   Link #4569
imbuement

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilHighDxD View Post
It getting a anime?
Call me weird if you want but I think Deen or Shaft is the best studios for this.
imbuement is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-10, 08:08   Link #4570
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by imbuement View Post
Call me weird if you want but I think Deen or Shaft is the best studios for this.
that doesn't make you weird at all
Old 2013-06-10, 09:30   Link #4571
hakazee

Quote:
they can make the anime like DATE A Live.
even though it's still lacking somewhere but the anime is good enough.

12 episodes for 4 volumes. why not ?
hakazee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-06-10, 12:20   Link #4572
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakazee View Post
they can make the anime like DATE A Live.
even though it's still lacking somewhere but the anime is good enough.

12 episodes for 4 volumes. why not ?
because there's way too much material in volume 4. Volume 1 can be done in 3 easily Volume 2 is probably about 4 depending. Volume 3 is 4 or so about. the problem is with all the things in Volume 4 you would need close to 6 episodes at least. Date a live is a lot like campione in the way that it lines up like a dating sim where u have a basic idea. 1st episode meet girl slight interaction 2nd episode more interaction but not a ton 3rd episode save girl and she joins harem. If u look at it that's what happened This series has way too much depth for them to cut a lot of stuff.
Old 2013-06-10, 12:27   Link #4573
shadow1296

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImperialFlameGod8190 View Post
because there's way too much material in volume 4. Volume 1 can be done in 3 easily Volume 2 is probably about 4 depending. Volume 3 is 4 or so about. the problem is with all the things in Volume 4 you would need close to 6 episodes at least. Date a live is a lot like campione in the way that it lines up like a dating sim where u have a basic idea. 1st episode meet girl slight interaction 2nd episode more interaction but not a ton 3rd episode save girl and she joins harem. If u look at it that's what happened This series has way too much depth for them to cut a lot of stuff.
i agree and possibly the best thing for this series would be a 12 episode anime covering 2 volumes like dxd
Old 2013-06-10, 12:34   Link #4574
ImperialFlameGod8190

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadow1296 View Post
i agree and possibly the best thing for this series would be a 12 episode anime covering 2 volumes like dxd
12 episodes is likely but they'd havta massively stretch it out for only 2 episodes.
IF it gets an anime it'll likely be 12 with 3 volumes. But again the major thing that could ruin this anime besides the pacing is who they choose as actors.
Old 2013-06-10, 12:50   Link #4575
shadow1296

Quote:
12 episodes is likely but they'd havta massively stretch it out for only 2 episodes.
IF it gets an anime it'll likely be 12 with 3 volumes. But again the major thing that could ruin this anime besides the pacing is who they choose as actors.
true, voice actors can make or break an anime especially with a strong main character like kamito, and if they don't get his voice right it will really be bad, i mean don't get me wrong the rest of the cast is important, but if the rest of the cast has good actors his is horrible people will drop this anime
Old 2013-06-10, 17:04   Link #4576
ImperialFlameGod8190

yep. Since I suspect you've already thought of it if they make an anime who do u guys think should voice the characters lets go with the main group
Kamito Claire Rinslet Ellis Fianna Greyworth est and Restia. Who should voice these guys IYO
Old 2013-06-10, 17:21   Link #4577
shadow1296

Quote:
yep. Since I suspect you've already thought of it if they make an anime who do u guys think should voice the characters lets go with the main group
Kamito Claire Rinslet Ellis Fianna Greyworth est and Restia. Who should voice these guys IYO
well we all know who's claire voice actor is she's basicly done the voice for all the characters who she is basicly a clone of, but i don't know about the others though i haven't really though about the voice actors
Old 2013-06-10, 18:12   Link #4578
sky black swordman

Quote:
Spoiler for Here is some VA choices that I can only think off the top of my head. :
Old 2013-06-10, 19:08   Link #4579
Ghanw
(-_-)

I am fairly confused as I just skimmed the last 4pages of this thread as I wasnt on since a few days ago. So is it really getting an anime or is it still pending?
Old 2013-06-10, 19:36   Link #4580
ImperialFlameGod8190

its pending but speculation is fun since there's nothing new for a while

Tags
action, comedy, cross-dressing, ecchi, fantasy, harem, light novel, mf bunko j, romance, shounen, supernatural, trap