AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Maria-sama

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-05-06, 18:31   Link #1
Rei's Cookies
Rei little soeur

Who spread the rumor?

After Yumi turned down Sachiko as being her en bouton, the next day rumors were spreading that Sachiko was turned down.

Who started the rumor? The only ones present were roses + Yumi & Tsutako.

Now Yumi outright asks Tsutako if she started the rumor and Tustako says no. (and I believe her ^__^)

So it had to be a Rose to start the rumor!!! For no way was it Yumi.

The only Roses I'd say the wouldn't have talked for sure would be, Shimako and Sachiko. But my guess would be Youko. For whatever reason to help Sachiko/Yumi..?? But then again she doesn't seem the type to talk about such happenings... -_-

Unless in the novel it says who spread the rumor...

Does anyone have any ideas on how they think the rumor was spread? (Or is this one of those instances we aren't supposed to think about ^_~)
Old 2004-05-08, 02:06   Link #2
Mendietta

dude, methinks you over analyse thing just a tad, im hedging a bet that its just one of those things that youre not supposed to think about
Old 2004-05-08, 05:35   Link #3
Göönk
Macross fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rei's Cookies
After Yumi turned down Sachiko as being her en bouton, the next day rumors were spreading that Sachiko was turned down.

Who started the rumor?
My bet : Takeshima Tsutako or Satou Sei
Old 2004-05-08, 06:23   Link #4
MercuryKnight

Send a message via MSN to MercuryKnight
I'm sure no one spread the rumor on purpose. I would say that probably someone overheard a couple of the roses, boutons, or petite soeurs talking about it afterward. I'm sure it would have been a topic of conversation after the meeting.
Old 2004-05-08, 12:03   Link #5
Atarun
Yuri fangirl

Send a message via MSN to Atarun
Quote:
Originally Posted by MercuryKnight
I'm sure no one spread the rumor on purpose. I would say that probably someone overheard a couple of the roses, boutons, or petite soeurs talking about it afterward. I'm sure it would have been a topic of conversation after the meeting.
Yeah, that would be my guess... And remember the Rose Mansion is open to everyone... Maybe someone was in to ask a question or to do something and heard... Such a person would surely spread the rumor
Closed Thread