AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Visual Novels, Mobage & Anime Spin-Off Games

Notices

Old 2008-04-01, 11:59   Link #1981
Varion
殲滅天使

Send a message via AIM to Varion Send a message via MSN to Varion
Full list of staff members:

Original Plan: Hinoue Itaru
Scenario: Tanaka Romeo, Ryukishi07, Tonogawa Yuuto
Music: Maeda Jun, Orito Shinji
CG: Shinorii, NaGa, Mochisuke, Tayama Minimo
Background Art: Torino
QC: Maeda Jun

...I still don't want to believe it.
Varion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-01, 12:12   Link #1982
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Send a message via MSN to johnishida
Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdra View Post
Full list of staff members:

Original Plan: Hinoue Itaru
Scenario: Tanaka Romeo, Ryukishi07, Tonogawa Yuuto
Music: Maeda Jun, Orito Shinji
CG: Shinorii, NaGa, Mochisuke, Tayama Minimo
Background Art: Torino
QC: Maeda Jun

...I still don't want to believe it.
So... Is that project for real? Not a AF joke?
Old 2008-04-01, 12:14   Link #1983
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnishida View Post
So... Is that project for real? Not a AF joke?
The sites aren't down, and Hinoue Itaru herself confirmed on her blog.
Key never did an april fool before, and they confirmed the announcement of CLANNAD movie 2 years ago while everyone thought it was an AF.

Considering it is largely past midnight, yep, time for an agonizing wait

Meanwhile, TYPE-MOON still milks F/SN >_>
Old 2008-04-01, 12:15   Link #1984
luckyovermind
hungry~

I was wondering how is Maeda Jun going to do the QC of the final work. If it is Tanaka Romeo PLUS Ryukishi07, the script is going to be completely out of his control
Old 2008-04-01, 12:20   Link #1985
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyovermind View Post
I was wondering how is Maeda Jun going to do the QC of the final work. If it is Tanaka Romeo PLUS Ryukishi07, the script is going to be completely out of his control
And if we add the text of the image, roughly "Is it possible to rewrite? For that girl, it is her fate", I think it will go completely nuts in the dimension/timeline/etc whatever Ryukishi and Romeo will craft.

Combination of Nakuge/galge and creepy/mind blowing scenarii? DO WANT!
Old 2008-04-01, 12:33   Link #1986
luckyovermind
hungry~

And Maeda Jun is concentrating on producing music this time, just think about Air's "Natsukage" track plus Clannad's "Nagisa" track, these plus the goodness of Orito Shinji - it's going to make one hell of a Nakige

The real outcome doesn't really matter anymore, just thinking about it makes me super excited

That being said, if this were to come true, it will be a game that's based on a very loose team work. It all comes down to how well could Hinoue Itaru pull everyone together.
Old 2008-04-01, 12:41   Link #1987
Varion
殲滅天使

Ugh, the more I think about this the more plausible it actually seems.
- Jun Maeda isn't writing the scenario - which ties in with his whole not wanting to write anything new after Little Busters policy. He's just QCing and doing the music. Having him writing would make people even more excited.
- Little Busters didn't do as well as it should with the old writers. Key have lots of money - why not drag a few famous ones in to get people excited about the company again?
- Tonogawa Yuuto is still listed as a writer. His scenarios didn't go down all that well. Replacing him with Maeda would be the more idealistic way (though this doesn't worry me too much with Ryukishi and Tanaka on board).
- The background art and CG staff are all attached to Key normally. It's not like they got the background artist from ef in or anything.

I think I'm about to start getting excited.
Old 2008-04-01, 18:10   Link #1988
tarq
Unknown

that's certainly good news...just when I thought I was happy enough on Clannad After
tarq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-01, 19:33   Link #1989
Micchi
兄さんが望むなら...

Omg, a title I'll be waiting for now
Old 2008-04-02, 21:25   Link #1990
Varion
殲滅天使

Opening movie for the barely mentioned 11eyes -罪と罰と購いの少女- came out the other day, and is... surprisingly awesome. I had the game down as another 'Like the character designs, otherwise meh' but it actually looks like it has promise now. Still love the character designs, and the opening has an awesome atmosphere to it. And action. And the OP theme is great (as are the BGM samples on the official site).

Official Site (in the download section) - http://www.lass.jp/product/11eyes/
Nicovideo - http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm2816707

...please don't be a landmine?
Old 2008-04-02, 21:58   Link #1991
MeganeShounen
Huh?

Quote:
Opening movie for the barely mentioned 11eyes -罪と罰と購いの少女- came out the other day, and is... surprisingly awesome. I had the game down as another 'Like the character designs, otherwise meh' but it actually looks like it has promise now. Still love the character designs, and the opening has an awesome atmosphere to it. And action. And the OP theme is great (as are the BGM samples on the official site).

Official Site (in the download section) - http://www.lass.jp/product/11eyes/
Nicovideo - http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm2816707

...please don't be a landmine?
According to Hemisphere's blog, that game has several mystery elements similar to Persona 3 (Dark Hour-ish time period, w/ blood everywhere and monsters are afoot), which makes it interesting to me. And then, yes, the OP sounds fantastic.

The protagonist looks badass too. You just can't beat eyepatches.

btw, hooray for Key's too-good-to-be-true-yet-OMG-it's-really-true AF, Rewrite~
MeganeShounen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-03, 00:33   Link #1992
Dagger
Nitro+ fan

11eyes looks awesome... def. my kind of thing. I didn't know anything about it before, but I'm looking forward to it now.
Dagger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-03, 01:18   Link #1993
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

I'm actually looking out for that one, along with Gouen no Soleil for this month's releases - I'm jut not as vocal with my expectations for it. Yet. XD

Last edited by Hemisphere; 2008-04-03 at 01:57.
Hemisphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-03, 09:21   Link #1994
Varion
殲滅天使

Translated the story section of the site just for the hell of it. A little rough around the edges, but functional. I left the colours in just because.

--------------------------------------------
His older sister, who suddenly committed suicide.

5 years have passed since the one-eyed young man Satsuki Kakeru lost his older sister, his last remaining blood relative. Thanks to the support of Minase Yuka, his childhood friend, his heart is now somewhat calm, but somewhere inside of it a feeling of nothingness floats around, and he continues to live out his life without any hopes for the future. The two attend Kouryoukan Academy (popularly 'Nijikou') in the developing city Ayamegaoka. She gets close to the lethargic Kakeru as if it was natural and devotes herself to him, but their relationship does not develop at all. Even so, little by little the two of them continue moving forward, but as if to sneer at them, their fate takes a dramatic turn.

Without any previous warning, the two of them are thrust into a mysteriously transfigured world...
All signs of people disappear, and the world is filled with a silence that makes it seem like an uninhabited ruin.
The sky is dyed the crimson of a fountain of fresh blood, and a jet black moon hangs in the sky.

Ayamegaoka had been turned into a desolate world with no one other than themselves.
Under the great black moon, Kakeru and Yuka had been left behind in the World of Red Night.

Instead of people the town was filled with grotesque looking beings wriggling around, and Kakeru and Yuka had no choice but to run.
After a short time had passed, they returned from the World of Red Night to reality, but they return to it suddenly, regardless of time or place.
Exhausted by this repetition, their lives are exposed to danger.

During this, Kakeru and Yuka notice that there are another humans, companions, besides themselves who have been thrust into the World of Red Night.
One uses Onmyoudou techniques to overwhelm their enemies, and another beats about their enemies with otherworldly combat strength.
The humans they met in the World of Red Night possessed different abilities, each outside the realms of their common sense.

Kakeru and Yuka included, the humans in the Red Night numbered six.
They decided to cooperate with one another in order to survive.

However, six shadows with clearly murderous intent stood in their way.
Kakeru and the others were forced into a life-or-death battle with the six Black Knights, who hold power that cannot be compared with the other monsters.

Though their reasons for fighting differed, through their time spent together in school, and their time spent fighting together, it became a battle to protect their priceless companions.

Before reaching the truth of the Red Night through heroic battles, what kind of choices will they make?
--------------------------------------------

Last edited by Varion; 2008-04-03 at 10:15. Reason: lol grammar
Old 2008-04-03, 09:27   Link #1995
johnishida
Bishoujo Lover!

Send a message via MSN to johnishida
Looks pretty good. Anyone knows anything about the story? From the OP I can tell some people seem to have some kind of guardian. Anyway, looks like an action packed game. Looking forward to it.

Finally starting reading Seiken No Inganock. I'm currently on the third chapter. So far, an interesting game. The story is a bit weird but interesting. Every character has a story to tell either related to their current situation or to the "Revival" ten years ago. Salem's secret was just O_O.

About characters. There are plenty of characters so I will just talk about the main three.

Gy (Main Hero) seem to have a dark past he can't and doesn't want to remember. Wanders the many lower layers of the city of Inganock healing people for free with his "Cracking" ability. His actions seem to be illegal but he doesn't care about it.

Then is Aty. After The Revival 10 years ago her body mutated into a hybrid of cat and human. She has been Gy's friend for quite some time now. I still don't have a clear idea of what she does but, she is kinda like a mercenary. She protects stuff/steals/??? for her clients.

Finally is Kya. The Mysterious Girl Gy saved from being kidnapped. He also almost got killed during the process until Aty kicked and saved him. No one knows anything about her and she won't speak either. She is currently living with Gy and helping him with his work as a doctor by which she dyed some of her clothes to white 'cause according to her: Doctors must have nurses!.

Well, that is all, for now.

Edit: Wow! Thanks for translating the story, Valdra! Looks pretty good. Being a long time since I played an action filled eroge!
Old 2008-04-03, 10:32   Link #1996
Hemisphere
見習い魔剣使い

I'm guessing that based on the OP (and some hints on the site), that those six guardians are directly related to the six main characters. >__>;
Old 2008-04-04, 07:38   Link #1997
MeganeShounen
Huh?

Quote:
5 years have passed since the one-eyed young man Satsuki Kakeru lost his older sister, his last remaining blood relative. Thanks to the support of Minase Yuka, his childhood friend, his heart is now somewhat calm, but somewhere inside of it a feeling of nothingness floats around, and he continues to live out his life without any hopes for the future.
She gets close to the lethargic Kakeru as if it was natural and devotes herself to him, but their relationship does not develop at all.
Is it bad when I remember Shuffle's Kaede and Rin when I read those circumstances? Though, with an albeit more depressed Rin and a cuter Kaede...

Also, it seems that there's still a connection between the six people , besides some of them (or is it all of them?) having supernatural powers and the obvious factor of being able to travel into the World of Red Night, and the 6 Counter-G... Black Knights.
MeganeShounen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-04, 08:22   Link #1998
Orrin
Sumika Kagami Fanboy

Typemoon doing something else then a Fate/Stay Night Fandisk/Novel etc? I don't know what to believe anymore... Well it has a webpage now but there's nothing there yet, more information will be revealed in the next Tech Gian.

http://www.typemoon.com/product/witch/witch.html

And Chaos;Head's opening movie is up on Nicovideo.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm2884775

Edit: Chaos;Head's opening movie is also available at http://www.nitroplus.co.jp/pc/lineup/into_15/index.php now.

Last edited by Orrin; 2008-04-04 at 14:17.
Orrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-06, 06:56   Link #1999
Varion
殲滅天使

11eyes trial out. 978mb ;o
Old 2008-04-06, 06:58   Link #2000
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
11eyes trial out. 978mb ;o
That's... quite a fat trial file

Satte... Just got my claws on my Kamipani! order... do you guys have any suggested order?
I think I will start with amane... humm

Tags
bishoujo game, ero-game, eroge, visual novel