Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2008-04-10, 08:47   Link #1161
StoneBleach
Soulmate

Quote:
Originally Posted by kayote View Post
before Urahara was the captain of the 12th devision was the woman who created the Bount?
I think so...but that was a filler and the manga is a little different. We donīt know if Tite is considering the fillers.
StoneBleach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 17:36   Link #1162
Darkndsoul1661
Urahara Fanboy ^^

Send a message via MSN to Darkndsoul1661
Can vaizard Use cero? I think it would be interesting if Ichigo leanrt to use it.
Darkndsoul1661 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 17:46   Link #1163
Blackbird

Stonebleach: No, I'm almost absolutely sure Tite had the story figured out before he wrote the manga.
And,
Spoiler:

*ahem*
Darkndsoul1661:
Spoiler:

So yeah, I think they do.
Blackbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 18:18   Link #1164
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkndsoul1661 View Post
Can vaizard Use cero? I think it would be interesting if Ichigo leanrt to use it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BleachOD View Post
[/SPOILER]

Yes. He has been shown to be able to use a Cero.Short way...Episode 125 @ 6: 37

Spoiler for For Cero...:

I think it's like with Getsuga Tenshou...It was done unconsciously. But he does have the ability. He probably doesn't remember doing it...much less how.
Just thought I would add to Birdie's comment .....
BleachOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-11, 05:22   Link #1165
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

Er, noob question: Is SS so short of talent that they can't replace the 3 captains who left?
yezhanquan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-11, 11:42   Link #1166
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
Er, noob question: Is SS so short of talent that they can't replace the 3 captains who left?
Thats speculation. Not fact. So this question cannot be answered. Well it can, but it only be opinion. So..your guess is as good as ours.
Old 2008-04-11, 12:00   Link #1167
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
Quote:
Thats speculation. Not fact. So this question cannot be answered. Well it can, but it only be opinion. So..your guess is as good as ours.
My opinion would be that yes SS has just about enough talent to fill in the captain positions. Renji and Ikkaku have bankai and so technically they are strong enough to become captains although at a low level compared to the others. As for the third spot we know very little about most of the vice captains so some may potentially be close to achieving Bankai. If not they could always recall Yoruichi or Urahara to become captains. Isshin wouldn't leave his daughters and Ichigo wouldn't leave his sisters and friends.
Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-11, 12:35   Link #1168
Blackbird

Quote:
If not they could always recall Yoruichi or Urahara to become captains.
what makes you think that they would let them back in after they had deserted?

Quote:
Isshin wouldn't leave his daughters and Ichigo wouldn't leave his sisters and friends
Well, since we don't know the circumnstances under which Isshin left SS, I don't think we can say that he's qualified to go back, or that SS even knows he exists!
Spoiler:

And ichigo isn't qualified, he's a friggin vaizard! I wouldn't want to hire him as a captain considering how unexperienced, and reckless he is.
Old 2008-04-11, 13:29   Link #1169
Thewanderer
Hiyori Fanboy

Send a message via MSN to Thewanderer Send a message via Yahoo to Thewanderer
Quote:
Originally Posted by kayote View Post
before Urahara was the captain of the 12th devision was the woman who created the Bount?
She was never Capt of the 12th division.
Old 2008-04-11, 14:59   Link #1170
Kakashi
カカシ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blackbird View Post
Neccessaty/Desperation. Urahara unlikely but I don't see why not for Yoruichi.

Quote:
Well, since we don't know the circumnstances under which Isshin left SS, I don't think we can say that he's qualified to go back, or that SS even knows he exists!
They know he exsists he was a former captain.

Quote:
Spoiler:
He is far stronger then the average captain. I can assure you that without being told. If it turns out he isn't captain power level then you can find me and bad rep me. Either way I never said he would become a captain again.

Quote:
And ichigo isn't qualified, he's a friggin vaizard! I wouldn't want to hire him as a captain considering how unexperienced, and reckless he is.
Yamajii recognised Ichigo as a strong ally. He is inexperienced in how Soul Society works yes but in combat he is more then experienced enough. Again I don't think he will ever become a captain because he wouldn't leave his friends and family behind.
Old 2008-04-11, 16:05   Link #1171
Blackbird

Quote:
Well I think it's a duh that I meant they don't know if he's dead or not.
Old 2008-04-11, 23:44   Link #1172
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi-san View Post
My opinion would be that yes SS has just about enough talent to fill in the captain positions. Renji and Ikkaku have bankai and so technically they are strong enough to become captains although at a low level compared to the others. As for the third spot we know very little about most of the vice captains so some may potentially be close to achieving Bankai. If not they could always recall Yoruichi or Urahara to become captains. Isshin wouldn't leave his daughters and Ichigo wouldn't leave his sisters and friends.
Quote:

Spoiler:

Quote:
Neccessaty/Desperation. Urahara unlikely but I don't see why not for Yoruichi.

He is far stronger then the average captain. I can assure you that without being told. If it turns out he isn't captain power level then you can find me and bad rep me. Either way I never said he would become a captain again.

Yamajii recognised Ichigo as a strong ally. He is inexperienced in how Soul Society works yes but in combat he is more then experienced enough. Again I don't think he will ever become a captain because he wouldn't leave his friends and family behind.
Quote:
Well I think it's a duh that I meant they don't know if he's dead or not.
My opinion...Stop giving your opinions. This is all speculation. this belongs in the discussion threads.

This is Question and Answer thread. It's for things that can be answered with factual evidence and not just theories. If you look around there is threads that covers the topics mention in the quotes.
Thanks...

Oh...I just remembered. I am not an Admin here... Sorry...but it was kinda of getting on my nerves just a wee bit.
Old 2008-04-12, 00:24   Link #1173
poptart
come tess me now!!

Quote:
My opinion...Stop giving your opinions. This is all speculation. this belongs in the discussion threads.

This is Question and Answer thread. It's for things that can be answered with factual evidence and not just theories. If you look around there is threads that covers the topics mention in the quotes.
Thanks...

Oh...I just remembered. I am not an Admin here... Sorry...but it was kinda of getting on my nerves just a wee bit.
thank you

now my question.

the BGM that plays at the end of the fight scene of 118, from 20:26-21-50, is it on any of the released OST out already?

even if it isnt on a OST is there a song title for it that anyone can share, if they know?

thank you in advance
poptart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-14, 02:44   Link #1174
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl

How many released manga chapters are there? Because what Wiki says is that fillers will begin because :

" From episode 168 onwards, the current Hueco Mundo arc will divert to an anime-only arc in order to allow Tite Kubo time to publish more material. The new storyline focuses on the new captain, Shūsuke Amagai, chosen to lead the Gotei 13 3rd Division in light of Gin Ichimaru's subsequent betrayal and desertion."

Does that mean anime caught up with manga?
~Ladies, if a guy ever tells you, he wants to cover you from head to toe in honey, and lick it all off inch by inch, that's the man who hasn't done it before. You start at her toes, and before you get to anything interesting, she is asleep and you are in diabetic coma ~
Kazuma77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-14, 03:06   Link #1175
BleachOD
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kazuma77 View Post
How many released manga chapters are there? Because what Wiki says is that fillers will begin because :

" From episode 168 onwards, the current Hueco Mundo arc will divert to an anime-only arc in order to allow Tite Kubo time to publish more material. The new storyline focuses on the new captain, Shūsuke Amagai, chosen to lead the Gotei 13 3rd Division in light of Gin Ichimaru's subsequent betrayal and desertion."

Does that mean anime caught up with manga?
The anime has nearly caught up to the manga. As far as chapters go There are 320

1-315, -15 which is about Hitsugaya. -108 thru -106.
Spoiler for NOT ANIMATED:

The anime is at about chapter 282-283 in the manga, with the release of 166...

Hoped that helped.
Old 2008-04-14, 03:16   Link #1176
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl

Yeah its okey I just hope fillers won't last long, and i really hope they will be at least entertaining
~Ladies, if a guy ever tells you, he wants to cover you from head to toe in honey, and lick it all off inch by inch, that's the man who hasn't done it before. You start at her toes, and before you get to anything interesting, she is asleep and you are in diabetic coma ~
Kazuma77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-14, 09:36   Link #1177
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

I have a question...

Spoiler for spoiler question:

Last edited by Frailty; 2008-04-14 at 22:09.
Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-14, 09:40   Link #1178
Kakashi
カカシ

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuraidude View Post
Spoiler for manga spoiler:
Spoiler for Manga spoiler:
Old 2008-04-14, 22:11   Link #1179
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Spoiler for Manga spoiler:

woah I didn't knew... sorry edited already..

I'm surprised sorry... XD
anyways..... ok I'll tell him that I'd borrow the manga instead XD haha
tnx for the info bro ^_^

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-16, 09:43   Link #1180
BleachOD
Banned

Um...I can't see straight right now..Where is the venting thread?

Tags
q&a