AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2023-01-23, 20:12   Link #61
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
There are no panties to be seen. The censorship is so bad you apparently can't even tell he wears a fundoshi. The anime won't get this far but it's actually used as a plot device at some point, so the censorship is actually detrimental to the story.
Honestly I don't even get the censorship. Like I'm so used to anime explicitly showing panties or women with barely little clothing and suddenly they're so censor-happy these days. Is it a timeslot thing or a pure incentive to buy the blu-ray ?
Old 2023-01-23, 20:32   Link #62
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Honestly I don't even get the censorship. Like I'm so used to anime explicitly showing panties or women with barely little clothing and suddenly they're so censor-happy these days. Is it a timeslot thing or a pure incentive to buy the blu-ray ?
I think its a Shueisha thing; I expect the same level of censorship on Mato later this year. All of the Jump ecchi have been like that (at least this, Yuuna and the Haunted Hot Spring, and Dokyuu Hentai HxEros, anyway) with no uncensor until BD release.

I ended up watching episode 3 but Shirogane's big ass head reminded me why I was ready to drop this. Sounds like this is going to drag well into spring at this point.
stray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-01-30, 14:11   Link #63
Frontier

The premise of a romance between a woman and a guy transformed into a Shinh Inu...to be honest I was more paying attention to the lady's bouncing boobs as she ran to him .

I like how Matsuri is just playing a ninja gacha because of course he does .

I hope Matsuri is prepared for his butt to be plastered on Lu's social media...

Can anyone make sense of when they censor panty shots or they don't? Because there were moments where we saw Matsuri, Yayo, and even Suzu's undies with no Shirogane face...but I guess since they weren't in focus or as deliberate fan-service shots, they weren't censored? Also, plenty of lovely lady thighs in this episode .

Shirogane trying to pose as a normal cat thinking that will protect him from harm, even though anyone who knows him can tell. Well, he gets free snacks out of it so I guess something's working. Also their English teacher, who is also a former mercenary (because of course he is), loves him to bits !

Somehow I'm not surprised Matsuri has no friends. He's prickly enough around Suzu as it is. But the bond of female friendship is a powerful thing among girls !

Yayo finally realizing that sexually harassing your classmate the first time you met them...not the best first impression .

Yayo's not just being a klutzy anime girl, she's being haunted by an ayakashi! But it does offer up a chance for Matsuri to save her and start a real friendship with her, which is nice. I'm sure these four gal pals will get into plenty of shenanigans .

Soga thinks he can call Suzu a threat when the real threat in front of him is Matsuri's boobs !

Suzu is like the worst sweets maker...in the sense that she eats everything she makes so she has to keep doing it over. But those Suzu Dango's seem worth it .

Suzu is half-Ayakashi? So does she have powers? Although it feels like her Ayakashi side is possessing her and made her seek out Matsuri so she could act on her feelings for him. And they finally kiss in a very intimate way in Matsuri's bed! Wow !
Old 2023-01-30, 23:29   Link #64
Chosen_Hero

The censorship in this show makes no sense... why are parts censored while other times the exact same thing is completely uncensored? If you are going to half-ass it then just don't put it there in the first place.
Old 2023-01-31, 05:28   Link #65
Rasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
The censorship in this show makes no sense... why are parts censored while other times the exact same thing is completely uncensored? If you are going to half-ass it then just don't put it there in the first place.
In this particular case, I would say it's more of shameless cash-grub for the future Blue-ray discs rather than genuine keeping things of PG-13.
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-03-03, 18:04   Link #66
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

thats a long covid outbreak.....over a month with no new episodes
Old 2023-03-03, 18:28   Link #67
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber

Since its Shueisha it'll probably end up like Kubo-san and start over from episode 1 in spring or (more likely) summer season. They pushed the BD back 6 entire months so there's really no rush.
Old 2023-03-03, 19:08   Link #68
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Episode 6 airs next Monday actually.
Old 2023-03-03, 19:11   Link #69
Nachtwandler
Yurifag

Quote:
Episode 6 airs next Monday actually.
Though, apparently, they only announced airing dates for 2 eps at the moment.
Nachtwandler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-03-03, 19:24   Link #70
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtwandler View Post
Though, apparently, they only announced airing dates for 2 eps at the moment.
Yeah, only episode 6 and 7 will air this season. The rest of the timeslot will be filled with two "special episodes". One will probably be a recap and the other... no clue.
Old 2023-03-03, 20:28   Link #71
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber

Quote:
One will probably be a recap and the other... no clue.
Probably interviews with the seiyuu or something like that. I think they're just trying to get something out of the timeslot; the way the BD were pushed back and the fact they haven't talked about spring to me implies this is getting pushed back to summer, but we'll see.
Old 2023-03-04, 08:57   Link #72
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

that sucks this is what i was looking forward to the most
Old 2023-03-06, 15:10   Link #73
Frontier

We now return from hiatus to Matsuri and Suzu locking lips! And Suzu seems pretty intent on it being a deep kiss! Or at least Suzu's feelings do, because it turns out it wasn't Suzu but an Omokage Ayakashi acting on Suzu's active desires, either for Matsuri or sweets .

When the only censoring in the episode is in the intro recapping past scenes .

I guess I'm not surprised neither of these two are willing to admit or address the fact a kiss happened, thirsty as Suzu is .

Suzu's thighs are as glorious as ever. I know that scene of her in pain was meant to be dramatic but I was kind of distracted by her thrusting crotch and chest and I don't think that was unintentional .

Shirogane finally takes one for the team! When neither childhood friend no Ayakashi King can quite find the Omokage, in the end it's their teamwork and Shirogane becoming a Suzu treat that saves Suzu !

First Shirogane wants to eat her, now Shirogane wants her dango...Shirogane, you're just a tsundere !

Soga's face makes girls wary of and makes it impossible for him to get a girlfriend...but he can get Suzu to ask him out for the day, so his luck with girls is turning up! Even if she just wants an example of healthy human/Ayakashi relationships to make Matsuri and Shirogane get along better. Good luck with that, Suzu .

Suzu's parents run a cafe? They seem like a fun couple. Obviously they react to Suzu bringing a boy over, though I wonder how they feel about Matsuri? They also have a very weird introduction to Girl!Matsuri .

Matsuri acts all laidback and unbothered by Suzu being with another guy but it's clear he's just being an immature boy about it because it does irritate him to some extent...and Shirogane's going to use that to his advantage .

Matsuri with long, dark, hair! Must be weird to have Shirogane for a wig, though a new hairstyle and the worst acting in the world isn't going to convince Suzu who sees through in a second. Childhood friendship at it's finest .

Soga and Ponosuke actually have a pretty sweet and sentimental backstory. Soga saved him from another Ayakashi and Ponosuke swore his loyalty to Soga, and Ponosuke's been the only one Soga could unload all his troubles to because Ponosuke knows the kind man behind his constantly scowling and edgy face !

I thought Soga was just going to crush on Girl!Matsuri but now Suzu is a Goddess to him. At least that'll make her doubly safe moving forward blush:!
Old 2023-03-12, 02:27   Link #74
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Quote:
Yeah, only episode 6 and 7 will air this season. The rest of the timeslot will be filled with two "special episodes". One will probably be a recap and the other... no clue.
Ooh, the ever-spreading split 1-cour anime, I see this is

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-03-13, 13:39   Link #75
Frontier

It's nice to see Matsuri and Lu finding something to bond over. Turns out Matsuri's favorite mobile game is based on a manga series Lu is a big fan of! Although of course the guy who is a girl would be into something most girls aren't into .

Matsuri's not getting out of changing with the girls this time! He's going to truly enter the nirvana that is the girls' locker room! And Suzu is fully prepared to bare it all in front of him if it means preventing him from seeing her other gal pals in her underwear! Although she also seems to be reveling at the prospect of flaunting herself in front of Matsuri .

Ahh...Matsuri pulled a quick change! Though that makes sense. And leaves Shirogane with no chance go grab the scroll. Though I love how the girls don't really ask any questions about how a cat stumbled into the room and just start doting on him .

The bonds of Kashofugetsu are tight! To the point of protecting Matsuri from leering guys! Not that I blame them entirely wit how well those bountiful boobs bounce while she runs, but the female (and guy as female) friendship is beautiful too !

I kind of figured Lu was the wealthy blonde archetype, complete with apple juice in champagne in a limo level of rich flexing (Matsuri being such a kid in the limo was adorable), though this isn't just a social call to her family's large estate for a sleepover but a quest to exorcise the Ikon haunting her !

Time for Matsuri to get naked and get to some bathing bonding with the other girls! Even if means them stripping naked. Though we did get uncensored Yayo and Lu in their underwear which was nice .

Here's some partially exposed boobs while Matsuri and Suzu are bathing! Though all the bare butts are censored, unfortunately. Though I think I prefer the Ikon censorship to the Shirogane censorship. It exposes more !

Ah yes, girl on girl in the bath...so scandalous it made Shirogane miss his chance to nab the scroll !

Male!Matsuri and Shoya Chiba return! Matsuri even manages to enter into Lu's dream in his male form to save her! And might Lu start crushing on Male!Matsuri ?

Looks like a mysterious artist is hunting for the Ayakashi Miko...this is Utagawa Garaku ?
Old 2023-03-27, 13:39   Link #76
stray
Speedy Sea Cucumber

I sort of expected this a while ago but this is yet another series set to restart from episode 1 in July.
Old 2023-08-15, 13:39   Link #77
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Wait, so what episodes were previously aired? Up to 7? I'm trying to figure out when to resume watching the anime. I tried to look at the contents of 6, but I have absolutely no memory of the content, so I can't tell if I watched it before...

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-16, 01:22   Link #78
EroKing

Originally aired till episode 6 in March. Next Monday is episode 7, so everyone should be picking it back up again.
Old 2023-08-21, 16:01   Link #79
Frontier

We now return to the ecchi gender-bent romcom shenanigans of Ayakashi Triangle! Complete with Soga trying to confess his love to Suzu only to come off like he's confessing to Matsuri...which I guess isn't that far off, but now Suzu thinks he's a love rival for Matsuri, Matsuri is questioning how he really feels about Suzu, and Soga is all over the place in tsundere fashion .

A famous artist just randomly showing up in the school? Turns out he's a legendary Ayakashi, and one intimately familiar with Shirogane. Also a Tsukumogami, as if we didn't have enough of those on Monday's .

So Garaku is devout loyal Ayakashi to Shirogane and plans to free him...and he can make anything he draws into reality. So of course he summons an octopus for some classic tentacle rape on Matsuri. Not to mention those rabbits that feel up his boobs .

Nice to see Suzu really step up to protect the scroll! Though did you really think Suzu would be able to avoid the tentacles? But we did get to see her finally use her Ayakashi Miko powers, which was pretty cool .

Clever move, Matsuri! If they're all basically just art, then they should be susceptible to water! Though Garaku isn't actually a threat, he's fine leaving things how they are now, especially because he's pretty amused by the romcom antics .

When your crush's little brother thinks you were actually a girl this whole time and just had a complete makeover as you matured. And of course he notices your boobs .

So Suzu could become the God of Ayakashi if she learns to master her powers? Seems like she's making progress on pure instinct so far .

Matsuri feeling the heat of being in Suzu's room! Especially when Garaku makes off with Shirogane and leaves the two of them alone...and that's before they end up in bed together and Suzu thinks she can use her Miko powers to revert Matsuri back to normal. Which doesn't work, but the intimacy and how sexual it ended up being was worth it, especially for the audience in-universe and out .

Poor Ritta is going to think his sister is a lesbian now. I guess that's not exactly wrong, in a fashion .
Old 2023-08-28, 13:30   Link #80
Frontier

"But my power went into you." Jeez Suzu, do you have to keep making this sexual ?

So Shirogane isn't just out to get his original form back? It seems like he's preparing for something...or someone. And it's related to all these rampant outbreaks of Ikons ?

Ah yes, battle damage Matsuri Ninja Outfit. Would've liked to have more time to get a good look at it and all that Matsuri skin .

Well, if they're going to keep up with the Shirogane censoring, at least they're being more creative with it, like a Shirogane peach to cover up Matsuri's peach, or a banana and donut to cover up Reo's butt and crotch .

Soga out there planning to train himself to better protect Suzu...while still questioning his sexuality around Matsuri. Just about all Soga seems good for at this point .

Seems like Garaku is mentoring Suzu to be a stronger Ayakashi Miko. Seems like that's his endgoal, along with nuzzling up to Shirogane as much as possible .

Toy Store Korogi! Doubling as a Ninja Exorcist workshop! Complete with the pink-haired girl finally making her debut in her apron and bikini outfit! Reo is quite the cutie and someone who loves her work..and is even affectionate with Matsuri, to Suzu's ire. Of course she just HAD to say Matsuri was her "first," didn't she ?

Well, at least they can't censor Matsuri in that form-fitting workout outfit .

So Reo used to just make things on her own and that was never the right fit for anyone, but Matsuri made it work and she's always been grateful that he chose her to be his exclusive ninja tool source. Doesn't seem like it goes beyond admiration/gratitude, but it's a pretty sweet relationship. Reo is quirky enough that Suzu doesn't need to worry about her as a love rival .

Okay, the tickling (and subsequent fondling of Matsuri, as is tradition) is one thing, but why even design it to be piloted from the inside if you can control it from the outside ?

So Suzu's power as an Ayakashi Miko is growing, which could be either a good thing or a bad thing .

Tags
ecchi, fantasy