AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2023-07-30, 10:05   Link #41
Frontier

Nice teamwork and strategy from the Hero Class! Though none of their attacks are really connecting on Cu in Dragon form. Earnest and Sophie are the only ones strong enough to really hit her .

Leonard with the pitfall! He's even been running the 10KM daily like Earnest told him! Even if she completely forgot about it !

I love how Earnest is just straight up bullying Asmodeus at this point to let her use his power. And I doubly love how everyone pours their energy into Earnest so she can deliver a giant flaming fireball to finish off Cu! Every one came together for the sake of becoming her friend by defeating her .

Cu is back in human form! And after some prodding from papa Blade, she finally asks everybody to be her friend! And they are more than happy to do so and dote on her to bits .

Anna's kind of putting on the pounds there, huh? And Blade has, like, no delicacy at all. The last thing a girl wants is for the guy she likes to call her fat! It's enough to make a girl binge eat sweets even more .

So Yessica can pick a lock? And she keeps a lockpick in her boob? Okay then .

Time for Earnest to diet and excerise! Even if it doesn't really seem to do her much good. She even broke the weighing machine! And of course Blade checks in on the girls' bath with the ladies in nothing but towels like it's the most normal thing in the world .

Who knew the most convenient way to lose weight was by donning your fire demon form and burning a bunch of calories? Sure it also makes you willing to eat your own friends, but at least you have a handy OP love interest who can turn you back to normal! Not to mention this is the second time Blade and Earnest have shared a tender, intimate, moment with her buck-naked in his arms .

...And then she goes and starts binge-eating sweets again. I'm starting to think there's no helping this girl .
Old 2023-07-31, 04:46   Link #42
EroKing

NSFW
Megami
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Last edited by EroKing; 2023-11-12 at 09:26.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-07-31, 22:12   Link #43
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post
NSFW
Megami
Sophie and her amazingly fine behind .
Old 2023-08-01, 11:59   Link #44
Alchemist007
*Author

I like these wacky episodes, better than a straight play this show could've easily been.
Old 2023-08-03, 05:00   Link #45
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

i love this series! one of the best in a long time
Old 2023-08-06, 10:04   Link #46
Frontier

So is Blade's body steadily catching up to the power he used to have even if he's still not fully able to utilize it yet ?

Meet Maria, Claire's friend and a fairly klutzy and awkward girl who can't help but be cute through her stammering and apologizes. But she's hiding a dark secret and a power she doesn't know how to control, and Blade knows the perfect way to fix that. With some fighting !

Of course the sexy demon lady would have a transformation sequence that involves her clothes ripping off and flashing her naked body at the audience. Perfect way to debut Maria's second half, a demon with the personality of a Demon King .

They throw everything at her, Earnest's Asmodeus form, Leonard's spear, Sophie's Gravity, Cu's dragon form...but she deflects all their attacks and defeats all of them. She even sends Leonard flying into the sky! Not even Blade can quite match up to her !

But even buck-naked (for the umpteenth time) Earnest can crawl to Blade and give him Asmodeus, a blade that can actually contain his powers. And with he's finally able to settle this rampaging demon lady .

I love how Mao trying to deflect Blade's attack had a close-up of her butt and how they just had to show all the girls laying on the ground with their clothes pretty much stripped off .

Nothing beats waking up to a face full of boobs from the school nurse! The way she talks and the obvious care she has for Blade, was she one of his companions when he was the Great Hero? It definitely seems like she was in love with him .

It's no surprise Mao is so popular, she's got the charisma, confidence, and looks to die for, and that's without her flashing her panties at horny boys .

I wish I had a sexy demon lady who would fly through my window and drag me off on a date. And Mao is fairly straightforward with her newfound attraction to Blade, even if he's too dense to properly recognize and act on it until she straight up tells him that she wants him to be her mate. New Harem member collected .

So Mao is a split personality created from Maria's resentment and anger at all the prejudice she faced and over her father seemingly abandoning her and her mother despite how much her mother still believed in him. That would shake any one up .

Thank you for randomly showing up and helping move the plot forward Eliza. Is Eliza a boyish girl or a small boy though ?

So Maria/Mao were the byproduct of a love between their mother and none other than the Demon King, who didn't abandon his family but left them because he needed to fight Blade. All the same, he did truly love them, and even gave Maria her name, and that's enough for Maria (with some urging from her friends and Mao) to finally want to come out again .

Although of course Maria and Mao have their big mental moment while they're both completely naked .

But while it's great to have Maria back, I'm glad she can now transform into Mao willingly. We've got two great girls for the price of one! I wonder if Maria also likes Blade though ?
Old 2023-08-06, 16:18   Link #47
grecefar

well this chapter made blade look bad, like he was the reason why the demon lord didn't go back to her lover, I wonder what really happened.
grecefar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-06, 17:18   Link #48
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by grecefar View Post
well this chapter made blade look bad, like he was the reason why the demon lord didn't go back to her lover, I wonder what really happened.
To be fair, it's not like he had any idea about the Demon King having a family. Though we also don't know a lot about Blade's backstory or what the Demon King was doing.
Old 2023-08-07, 01:01   Link #49
Alchemist007
*Author

Yeah, we never really got background on these characters, just the opening fight scene between a "hero" and a "Maou," maybe Blade was being used/misinformed? Or the Maou was a hypocrite who wanted to destroy humanity despite having a human wife? Too much to guess at.
Old 2023-08-13, 10:12   Link #50
Frontier

Now we've got centaur waifu's voiced by Shizuku Ishigami!? And Dione is not only a high-ranked general with powerful lancing skills, but she's also a serious dork who knew Blade when he was the Great Hero...and can't keep her mouth shut about it. And of course she ends up teaching at the school .

OP and ED subs! And the lyrics really fit for Blade's worldview and the general themes of the show .

No better way to demonstrate how Blade has the mentality of a five year old then by having Yessica flash him her naked body when he enters the girls' bath and he's totally unaffected by it. And then they just let him sit with them all naked in the bath so naturally. Then again he's seen a lot of them naked by this point anyways .

Somehow I'm not surprised Blade was a feral monster as a kid who literally took a bite out of Dione's butt .

Look at Sophie getting a little sulky that another girl knows Blade's secret now .

Attack of the simurgh's! Turns out the king "borrowed" their egg to help it hatch, but also give the students an excuse to fight them. At least Earnest finally realizes how crazy the king is now .

Blade pulling a Kamina to rally the troops to fight !

Episodes without Earnest ending naked from using Asmodeus: 0. Though at least she landed buck-naked in a pudding shop to rechard. And she gets a scrap of clothing to maintain some modesty later .

So Blade has some lingering trauma from the death of his old party ?

Dione finally gets Blade to ride her and backs him up to help the egg hatch, with some assist from Sophie !

Gil really wanted to do simurgh's a solid for them helping him in the past only for them to just flick him into the egg like he's nothing. Can't say he didn't have that coming though .

And...now Blade has two baby simurgh twins imprinting on him as their daddy. And Sophie as their mommy. Well, Cu has siblings and now Earnest has another thing to be self-conscious about Blade and Sophie's relationship. But at least she can ride the simurgh's with Blade !
Old 2023-08-13, 15:18   Link #51
grecefar

I wonder... is the king truly an idiot or he is secretly the antagonist posing as an idiot?
Old 2023-08-20, 10:09   Link #52
Frontier

Holy crud, is Blade killing everybody!? He's even fighting Sophie who tries to stop him by freezing time and kicking him everywhere (even in the balls), but even that can't stop him from finishing her! What a way to start the episode !

Except it's all just virtual reality training courtesy of the king, the perfect excuse for everybody to go all out. Though only Blade is concerned about the mental effects that kind of freedom can have...which is justified when Earnest turns into a complete psycho. Poor Leonard. And then she hunts down Blade like a proper yandere .

Nice to see Claire and Yessica get a win! Also setting up the plot for the second half of the episode .

Always fun to see the king get a taste of his own medicine .

Dione in that sports bra !

So now we've got a hot spring in the school! Kind of a shame the gang aren't going au naturale, but I guess it makes sense that they'd go with swimsuits for some mixed-gender fun. That and it's nice to see the girls in bikini's !

It's a waste for Earnest to wear a towel over her swimsuit, especially when everyone's seen her naked multiple times, although I didn't expect the king to be hanging dong and leading the guys in basically forcing Earnest to take her towel off or else he'd make it a law that everybody has to be naked. Anna looks good in her red bikini anyways .

Blade is, like, the last person you should be going to for romantic advice...though I respect Clay and Kassim's taste. Even if it seems like Claire and Yessica don't see them that way at all .

Nice to see a Girl's Night with the ladies all looking cute in their PJ's...and Earnest pigging out on sweets .

I guess the only way this can resolve is with a rematch, with Blade training the guys and the girls training Claire and Yessica. I have to admire that Blade was able to give these guys invulnerable balls .

Clay and Kassim definitely improved, but Claire and Yessica improved even more, though this was a more respectful end to their bout so everything is A-okay. Well, except for Earnest who is still ticked off. Was she upset at Clay and Kassim being wishy-washy about their feelings and not confessing because the girls were stronger than them because of her own inability to confess to Blade for similar reasons ?
Old 2023-08-20, 13:34   Link #53
grecefar

I'm cheering for clay and kassim to get their girls, they are cool enough not to lose to the mc harem. And I don't like blade that much.
Old 2023-08-27, 10:09   Link #54
Frontier

A cute little robot catching attention and just standing around at the school? Figures it would be after Blade .

So Blade has had so many bad run ins with Guardian robots that the moment he sees one he immediately unleashes his attacks on one...and also damaging the girls' outfits in the process. Twice! Nice to see Claire's bra .

I guess if you're going to craft the ideal human body, and one that would appeal to Blade, choosing Earnest and her great proportions and (ostensible) Main Heroine status is a solid choice. And thus is born Iona, the robot waifu !

Wow, everyone is surprisingly all in on Iona's plan to take Blade down. I guess when they find out how many times he destroyed her (framed as him ravaging her), they can't help but root for her. Poor Earnest thought it was all for her but he'd been breaking into the great library well before her Asmodeus problem. Though her getting scolded by her Mother isn't his fault at least .

Earnest seemed oddly turned on by Blade promising to cut her down .

Blade can't really fight her if he knows destroying her will kill her after she inserts her soul into her human body (helpfully demonstrated by her shoving his hand through her cleavage), so he can't unleash his strongest attacks and leaving Iona to pound on him. I almost felt bad for Blade. But I guess everybody wanted to see him lose, and there you go .

But now that Iona is free from her Mother, and has achieved her goal of beating Blade, what's there left for her to do? Well, maybe she should've lead with how she's about to self-destruct without someone in command of her. Now Blade is stuck in yet another crazy dynamic with a girl as he becomes Iona's master .

Iona vs Sophie! Battle of the stoic kuudere's! But it's hilarious how they end up competing because of their overlapping character traits and closeness to Blade, though we never saw Sophie in a cute maid outfit. But we do get to see her and Iona battle it out as cat girl and bunny girl respectively, complete with them battling it out in fanservice-y outfits, helping Blade bathe in fanservice-y outfits, and even staying with him when he goes to sleep in fanservice-y outfits. And all throughout their competition and with their shared fondness for Blade, the two end up becoming close. This must be that thing where love rivals end up becoming best friends .

But despite everything, Iona is still going to blow up. And she wants to spend her last moments with her friends and having fun, to the point of them throwing a party in her honor (and giving them an excuse to play the Opening). But that just makes the farewell scene even more heartbreaking .

Luckily Blade comes in to save the day, having talked to Mother about stopping Iona's self-destruct and finally freeing her. And of course in the middle of his entrance he damages Earnest's clothes to the point where she's practically showing everything in her front half. Not quite buck-naked Earnest, but it'll do. And then Iona is all over Blade now that she's free and Earnest doesn't care for it one bit .
Old 2023-08-27, 14:01   Link #55
Rasty

^ I suppose there was some kind of reason in the original LN, but in the anime, they skipped how her goal got changed from "Kill" to "Beat". I was expecting her to try ripping out his heart or screwing off his head when Blade was getting beaten up, but nothing like that happened. That also kind of spoiled the fun of the whole episode as I seriously couldn't get how his whole class (of which most he helped/saved in the past) is now trying to find a plan to murder the MC.
Rasty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-27, 21:37   Link #56
Strahan

I imagine it's more naivety; they figure she just wants to beat him like what happened in the show. Not actually kill. The whole thing was just silly, I realized early on that one must disable the brain and just go with it to enjoy it, lol
Strahan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-28, 01:30   Link #57
Alchemist007
*Author

Fun ep, only thing I could've wished for was some more elaboration on the scene with the mother program.

Images
Old 2023-08-30, 14:04   Link #58
EroKing

NSFW
Megami

Last edited by EroKing; 2023-11-12 at 08:59.
EroKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2023-08-30, 16:36   Link #59
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by EroKing View Post
NSFW
Megami
Mao oh my !
Old 2023-09-03, 10:06   Link #60
Frontier

It's a Battle Royale, and unsurprisingly Blade is unmatched! With everyone defeated, it comes down to Leonard to defeat him, and everyone is rooting for him...except the one person he wants to root for him, Earnest, who could care less and would rather eat food than worry about him. Poor guy .

Maria shower scene! With barely any censorship !

Unexpected Maria and Leonard support moment! Maria wants to stand by Blade's side as an equal (either because she has the hots for him or genuine respect), and she doesn't want Leonard to give up either! it's a rather sweet scene, though then Eliza comes in and says they don't need idealism, they need a real plan to take Blade down. Even if neither of them actually remembers Eliza's name even though she's been around for a few episodes .

Now they've got a whole organization dedicated to taking Blade down, even if they can't agree on a single plan for more than a second and everyone just agrees to use their own method. Really Sophie just wants Blade to be happy and Earnest just wants Blade to respect and acknowledge her .

Thus begins a series of mishaps as they try to take Blade down...including the mishaps of poor Leonard's spear, Blade hitting a bunch of people in the face, being unaffected by the promise of a naked lady, Iona self-defense program, and Earnest going all out to defeat him up to and including competing with him in nothing but a towel .

But now is not the time to be discouraged! If only because Earnest will not admit defeat! And now the group has become so desperate that they're willing to use hostages to win. Poor Leonard is unable to go against his Lord's wishes .

Of course the terrorist and hostage plan is immediately derailed because Blade doesn't even know what terrorists and hostages are. And then the nurse gets into it and all the girls start competing to be the hostage that Blade saves. And this entire time Blade's just thinking they're non-perishable food. It's hilarious .

And I guess they still didn't have a chance because Blade could just strip the guys immediately, no problem. I'm just surprised he avoided damaging the girls' clothes this time. And even when they go all out against them Blade just flattens them all. Better luck next time, gang :heeehee:.

You thought you were getting the ED? No! Earnest isn't giving up! And she seems to respect Leonard now more too! Even if she still cares way more about Blade. Poor Leonard. Just poor Leonard .

Tags
harem