AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Aquarion Series > Past Aquarion Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2012-04-08, 12:33   Link #281
LastOrder
Om nom nom nom
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by HimeaSaito View Post
Did Mikono recognize kagura as Apollo?
Everyone got powed by Kagura except for Shrade... his element is very effective to Kagura
He looked more like Apollonius to me in that one scene.
Old 2012-04-08, 12:33   Link #282
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by LastOrder View Post
Spoiler for Kagura:
This is interesting, because Zessica is wearing Celianne's armour in the ED. If Kagura is really Apollonius, this is one helluva shift in relationship dynamic

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
Old 2012-04-08, 12:35   Link #283
Zuul

Quote:
He looked more like Apollonius to me in that one scene.
It's just Mikono's imagination picturing him as the dude in the movie.

Something similar happened to Zessica looking at Mikono.
Old 2012-04-08, 12:40   Link #284
queenSwild

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuul View Post

=.=. This is what makes the creators of this show such freaking trolls. Why can't they just tell us who's who and be done with it. So much confusion. >.>
Old 2012-04-08, 12:45   Link #285
MUAHAHAHAHAHA
Hail the power of Fujoshi

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenSwild View Post
=.=. This is what makes the creators of this show such freaking trolls. Why can't they just tell us who's who and be done with it. So much confusion. >.>
But that's the fun part, this whole reincarnation business.

Old stuff but just a reminder that butthurt report form is here to help
Old 2012-04-08, 12:46   Link #286
LastOrder
Om nom nom nom
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zuul View Post

But, for some reason, to me he gives off an air, about being Apollonius in that scene.

I know that the movie doesn't really explain much, all I know is that the scene were Apollon and Sylvie are embracing, is similar to the scene where Apollonius embraces Celianne.

Apollonius being the one with the long hair, not Apollo. So, sometimes I think that they mixed up the stories, in the movie they have. And maybe they changed Apollonius' name to Apollon instead, and Celianne to Sylvie. Using some bits from whatever happened 12 thousand years ago.

But that Skies of Aquaria movie, gives off an Apollonius and Celianne scene feel. It's just I'm still not convinced. Kawamori is revealing along the way that Kagura is Apollon, but it's all revealed to easily, and considering that the man is a troll, I can pretty much expect some huge twist about Kagura sooner or later.
Old 2012-04-08, 12:49   Link #287
Vena
Carpe Diem

Quote:
Spoiler for Kagura Episode 15:

Now I'm just confused.
That is Apollo(n) in this story. Its not Apollonius. Its a mirror image of the scene in the first episode of the show when Apollon is leaving/floating away from Sylphie.
Old 2012-04-08, 12:56   Link #288
LastOrder
Om nom nom nom
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vena View Post
That is Apollo(n) in this story. Its not Apollonius. Its a mirror image of the scene in the first episode of the show when Apollon is leaving/floating away from Sylphie.
I know that, but he looks more like Apollonius to me. I just can't shake that feeling off, where we will all be trolled again.
Old 2012-04-08, 13:07   Link #289
cyberdemon

Quote:
Spoiler for Kagura Episode 15:

Now I'm just confused.
That's Apollon from the movie, not Apollonius

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenSwild View Post
Yeah the fact that the in series movie character, names, and images keep being used rather than the ones in actual history makes it harder to legitimize anyone at this point because it could be trolling by the creators and Mikage rather than actual memories. If they had just used actual memories of Apollo and Silvia then it makes it easy to just confirm it.
Old 2012-04-08, 13:26   Link #290
mayumi

i really do wonder what mikage drilled into kagura's mind. i do think he is just using kagura to awaken mikono and amata. he might even be using zessica as means for this. i think mikono does say in this episode she is not silvie so i think the name silvia or celiane has to be said to awaken her. i also think zessica might have wished the one hugging mikono to be kagura than amata in that vision.
Old 2012-04-08, 13:30   Link #291
Winged_Memories
Mi Corazon

That's true none of what we have seen from the visions of Apollon/Sylvie would be considered REAL MEMORIES...The fact that they both are shadowed and we cant see their features correctly...that aside, Zessica had a perfect vision though and she was seeing the both of them from her perspective. Where as Kagura if it was really his memory he would only be seeing it through his eyes looking down at Sylvie and not seeing himself and Sylvie (if you get what I mean)...Also I'm pretty sure what mikono was seeing (Kagura as Apollonius/Apollo/Apollon) was her doing the same thing she did in regards to Kagura as Amata and Amata as Kagura...so I guess its still safe to say that Amata being Apollo/Apollonius/Apollon is still not out of the equation yet...even if Kagura is blabbering on about how he is Apollon and mikono is Sylvie (even if that did make mikono compare the two of them)....I'd like to see how this trolling will come along...frankly I really like it besides the fact that I have exams coming up and I really want them to settles this reincarnation thing as soon as possible!!!!!!!!!!!! Urgh why Kawamori-san!! WHY!!!!!!!
Old 2012-04-08, 13:31   Link #292
cyberdemon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayumi View Post
i really do wonder what mikage drilled into kagura's mind. i do think he is just using kagura to awaken mikono and amata. he might even be using zessica as means for this. i think mikono does say in this episode she is not silvie so i think the name silvia or celiane has to be said to awaken her. i also think zessica might have wished the one hugging mikono to be kagura than amata in that vision.
This is just a thought but perhaps Mikono overlaying Apollon's image on Kagura, rather than Apollo's, may have to do more with the the actor of Apollon being someone from her current lifetime's memories more than any kind of memories from her past life.
Old 2012-04-08, 13:57   Link #293
LastOrder
Om nom nom nom
*Artist

It would be one huge plot twist to have Alicia being Sylvia, and someone else being Apollo. Imagine all the rage.
Old 2012-04-08, 14:02   Link #294
Winged_Memories
Mi Corazon

Quote:
It would be one huge plot twist to have Alicia being Sylvia, and someone else being Apollo. Imagine all the rage.
Hahaha yeah...I was actually contemplating that theory today as well and if that was the case Kawamori-san would have to go into hiding from all the raged fans.
Old 2012-04-08, 14:02   Link #295
mayumi

did zessica also recite the legend of first series whatever mikage said at the same time as well? so she knows about what happened or was it planted in her head? i am still going with her being rena. i think she knows that silvia said she would wait and apollo said he would recognize her with her scent and if lucky meet her again.

Quote:
wouldn't mind this one bit.
Old 2012-04-08, 14:17   Link #296
cyberdemon

Quote:
Possible. Alicia= Silvia, and The actor who played Apollon= Apollo. Might explain why everyone thinks of them rather than Apollo and Silvia if they were the true next in line for the reincarnations. Alicia is still alive even if in a coma and who knows about Apollon. Perhaps they had a happy time together and Amata is the result but something happened after he was born. So in a way Amata could be the new Alicia (the daughter of Apollonius and Celiane) and as such this is his own legend rather than their legends as this series has been pushing for a new legend.
Old 2012-04-08, 14:55   Link #297
Zaresh
Caperucita Roja

Actually, I think we can still have Alicia being Silvia's reincarnation and whoever Amata's father is, Apollo. It's not too out of possibility.
Old 2012-04-09, 01:53   Link #298
theflyingturkey
Swordy Turkey

Has anyone ever considered that they're using the in-series movie imagery just so that they might not confuse viewers new to the series?
The art shift between the first and the sequel sort of makes the older scenes incompatible with the newer show.
Old 2012-04-09, 03:37   Link #299
Zuul

Does anyone ever considered that Mykage, in spite of being a sadist who likes to play with people feelings may have saving Altair as his goal.

He wants the golden robots and the wings. It is possible he plans to use them to revive their decaying planet. He isn't helping Izumo because he thinks the Eve solution sucks. Maybe he wants to cure the planet first.
Old 2012-04-09, 05:10   Link #300
mayumi

Quote:
Originally Posted by theflyingturkey View Post
Has anyone ever considered that they're using the in-series movie imagery just so that they might not confuse viewers new to the series?
The art shift between the first and the sequel sort of makes the older scenes incompatible with the newer show.
i suppose this is true but it is disappointing for first series fans because the designs of apollonius/celiane were cooler than the one now.
Closed Thread