AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Support > Tech Support > Playback Help

Notices

Old 2007-03-18, 23:52   Link #1
Miru

"Not enough storage..."

I have been dl Code Geass. Everything is awsome, until episodes 14-20 the episode files are 170-173. When my computer downloads them, and i click on the file to watch it it shows me the same thing:"Not enough storage is available to process this command !" but all the other 233 files work just fine~

Summary: all the 170 files wont play on my comp. what do i do?

Last edited by Miru; 2007-03-18 at 23:53. Reason: I forgot a reason?
Old 2007-03-19, 12:23   Link #2
-KarumA-
(。☉౪ ⊙。)
*Author

Location: In Maya world, where all is 3D and everything crashes
"Not enough storage is available to process this command "
did you check your hard disc space to see if you have any left, im right now thinking that your disc space is so low that windows media player cannot do anything because there'too little memmory to process it all
Old 2007-03-19, 12:45   Link #3
xris
Just call me Ojisan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miru View Post
I have been dl Code Geass. Everything is awsome, until episodes 14-20 the episode files are 170-173. When my computer downloads them, and i click on the file to watch it it shows me the same thing:"Not enough storage is available to process this command !" but all the other 233 files work just fine~

Summary: all the 170 files wont play on my comp. what do i do?
I'm a little puzzled why you created this thread in the Download Help forum instead of the Playback Help forum.

Could you confirm the problem is really during playback and not during download.

If it is a playback issue then what meadia player are you using?
Old 2007-03-19, 21:49   Link #4
Miru

um sorry for not putting this in the right thread. /swt

how do i get to the hard disc thing?
Old 2007-03-19, 23:05   Link #5
Ledgem
Love Yourself

If you're using Windows, go to My Computer. Under Hard Disk Drives, you should see any hard drive(s) that are on your system. Right click the drive icon, select "Properties" and see how much total capacity the drive has compared with how much data it is currently holding. More space is better.

If you have multiple drives, look at all of them and ensure that you have plenty of disk space (ideally, at least 20% of the drive's total capacity should be free). If one of the drives has very little free space, it's likely that your files are being downloaded to that drive. Clearing space on that drive should solve your issue.
Old 2007-03-20, 23:49   Link #6
Miru

sorry. im a noob
but uh..it says that mine is all used up. how do i make space /wah
Old 2007-03-21, 01:20   Link #7
Ledgem
Love Yourself

You make space by deleting files that you don't need. Or, if you usually send files to the "recycle bin" for deletion (this is the default), then empty the recycle bin to free up the space. Files in the recycle bin are not deleted - you can go back and restore them to where they were before, or even just drag them out. Once you empty the recycle bin, the files are purged, and your disk space is freed up.

You can also try to clear some cache folders; I believe that running Windows' disk cleaner/sweeper utility (I forgot what it's called, exactly) should allow you to clear some of them, and it shows you how much you'd recover by doing so.