AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2011-03-24, 19:49   Link #1861
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

@taichi: Why hate Eu? It's much stated that Eu doesn't want to go back to Ayumu for the sake that the circumstances would hurt him again, because the KOTN will keep hunting for Eu, so she also acted with Ayumu's safety in mind.

Anyways, direct that hate towards Sera instead. . Can't help but smile when she got slashed/injured. and being "Disowned" by her clan. xD

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-24, 19:55   Link #1862
Midonin
Last Engage

...is that really something to smile and "XD" at?
Midonin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-24, 20:30   Link #1863
Tokugashi
Masou-shouju/Zombie/Ninja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Essa Maneira View Post
what is the reason you hate Yuu...?
i feel like Yuu has been forced to do that for the sake of her other friends and one thing i didn't get the point: why Yuu refused to reach her hand to Ayumu's?...

one thing I noticed at KOTN, maybe he's only wish is to die...
Good point. It definitely had something to do with protecting Ayumu. Actually, what I don't understand is, it didn't even look like she didn't grab his hand, but more like she was pulled away before she could reach his. At least, that's what it looked like at first to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
@taichi: Why hate Eu? It's much stated that Eu doesn't want to go back to Ayumu for the sake that the circumstances would hurt him again, because the KOTN will keep hunting for Eu, so she also acted with Ayumu's safety in mind.

Anyways, direct that hate towards Sera instead. . Can't help but smile when she got slashed/injured. and being "Disowned" by her clan. xD
I still don't get why you people don't see that Sera's attitude is humorous, and like I said before: I think she has an "Accelerator Complex" where she avoids having relationships with people in order to avoid hurting others or being hurt, or something of the like.
Tokugashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-24, 20:35   Link #1864
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokugashi View Post
Good point. It definitely had something to do with protecting Ayumu. Actually, what I don't understand is, it didn't even look like she didn't grab his hand, but more like she was pulled away before she could reach his. At least, that's what it looked like at first to me.

I still don't get why you people don't see that Sera's attitude is humorous, and like I said before: I think she has an "Accelerator Complex" where she avoids having relationships with people in order to avoid hurting others or being hurt, or something of the like.
Well, if it's for humour sake, there's a certain limit to how much you can call someone a "piece of shit" many times before it gets tiring, and simply it's just mean. Um, your accelerator complex is incorrect as it mostly defines Eu than Sera as she's the one wanting to avoid relationships.

Character wise for Sera, her popularity is just due to her body and just 2 seconds of "nyaa", like what darknemo said, it's just a spoon of sugar in an ocean of acid/crap. That doesn't redeem her enough in my eyes.

@Midonin: yes, for a character I hate. Yes.

Old 2011-03-24, 20:48   Link #1865
Tokugashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
Well, if it's for humour sake, there's a certain limit to how much you can call someone a "piece of shit" many times before it gets tiring, and simply it's just mean. Um, your accelerator complex is incorrect as it mostly defines Eu than Sera as she's the one wanting to avoid relationships.

Character wise for Sera, her popularity is just due to her body and just 2 seconds of "nyaa", like what darknemo said, it's just a spoon of sugar in an ocean of acid/crap. That doesn't redeem her enough in my eyes.

@Midonin: yes, for a character I hate. Yes.
Your right about it describing Eu, that's for sure. But what I mean is, like in episode 4, right after she compliments Ayumu, she catchs herself and calls him a pile of filth. It just reminds me of how Accelerator treats people who are getting close to him like garbage. Eu just doesn't do anything, period. Actually, she's not avoiding relationships(attitude-wise) but rather not seeking them out. She obviously wants one with Ayumu and the rest of his colleagues, but is forced not to, but she doesn't push people away by treating them like crap like Accelerator.

Quite honestly, I think it's funny but everyone is entitled to their opinions.
Old 2011-03-25, 03:44   Link #1866
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
Kanon covers very well the part of your post concerning Sera one post above.

As for Haruna not bitching, there was a riot exactly about doing that in the beginning of the month, when Tomonori was introduced.
I answered in regards to Kanon post in my post before as well. Those slips are just too little to make an impression. I dont want to fucking search with a microscope for an acts of kindness when she has been acting like a bitch majority of the time. Sera is the biggest 'piece of shit' herself.

The same reason I dislike Kirino from Ore no Imouto - but frankly Kirino showed much more sweetness towards her brother than Sera ever did or probably ever will, unless things change drastically.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-25, 06:07   Link #1867
DangoMochi

Quote:
Originally Posted by doomknight View Post
Here i leave the preview pics for chapter 11

Spoiler for Episode 11 pics:
I'm curious as to why Sera is playing the violin in a maid outfit.
Old 2011-03-25, 08:47   Link #1868
RRW
Unspecified
*Scanlator

Quote:
She also called him piece of shit when they were fighting the whale, the kappa.. i dont think thats the moment for "humour".. Anyways asVanish says above lets leave it there....

Here i leave the preview pics for chapter 11

Spoiler for Episode 11 pics:

Spoiler for about episode 11:
at last mosou shoujo haruna. it's been long time

RRW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-25, 09:43   Link #1869
Cosmic Eagle
今宵の虎徹は血に飢えている

Tomonori = best combat medic ever.....

And Haruna's face is priceless seeing how she's eating her enemy's cooking....plus the fact they are neighbours...

Saras is win.
Old 2011-03-25, 09:52   Link #1870
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
You guys DO realize that Sera actually respects Ayumu a whole damn lot, right?
Best example was during the fight against Kyoko. Sera thought of a new technique, and asked Ayumu to help her name it when they get back. A ninja/samurai asking SOMEONE ELSE to help name HER technique. She's actually forgot to call him names a few times, and had to go back and do it. If she really thought that about him, she couldn't have forgotten, as it would have been automatic. Guess it was too subtle for most of you guys...
DmonHiro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-25, 12:08   Link #1871
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by DmonHiro View Post
Best example was during the fight against Kyoko. Sera thought of a new technique, and asked Ayumu to help her name it when they get back. A ninja/samurai asking SOMEONE ELSE to help name HER technique. She's actually forgot to call him names a few times, and had to go back and do it. If she really thought that about him, she couldn't have forgotten, as it would have been automatic. Guess it was too subtle for most of you guys...
Lol, everyone knows that for a long time. She's resisting the power of the HAREM CHARM, and is slowly losing.

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Forbin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-25, 12:39   Link #1872
ninja_pintu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbin View Post
She's resisting the power of the HAREM CHARM, and is slowly losing.
She's losing too slowly imo

But really, it would be nice she shows more of her dere side(or atleast show it properly when she does). Wasn't too much tsun the reason Kirino was hated so much?
Old 2011-03-25, 13:00   Link #1873
Tokugashi

Quote:
Originally Posted by DmonHiro View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Forbin View Post
Lol, everyone knows that for a long time. She's resisting the power of the HAREM CHARM, and is slowly losing.
Both of you pretty much summarized what I've been trying to say . Good job!
Old 2011-03-25, 22:52   Link #1874
Himeji
Twintails are wintails!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninja_pintu View Post
She's losing too slowly imo
Slow but steady, but she's getting there. She already did a great step forward when she decided to abandon her mission so she can stay with Ayumu and Co., well knowing what that would mean for her.
Next episode she'll put on a maid suit, going by the preview pics, probably the same maid suit she was already taking a look at when she went shopping with Ayumu and the others, and where Ayumu said it would look good on her. It's quite possible that she'll put it on just for him.
Old 2011-03-26, 08:09   Link #1875
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Quote:
Spoiler for about episode 11:
Spoiler:

As for Sera, insulting Ayumu is probably her way of giving him pet names and show him that she respects or even likes him.
Old 2011-03-26, 08:55   Link #1876
Darknemo2000

Send a message via AIM to Darknemo2000
Quote:
Originally Posted by Himeji View Post
Slow but steady, but she's getting there..
Thats not the point/ The point is that it happens too slowly and too little. Like with Kirino - you cant argue that she blushed and showed her dere side more than in begining but poeple still hated her because the overbearing tsun and acid she was feeding them with since the begining, some slow dere progression didnt do any good to fix that and Kirino showed much more dere than Sera, which was aimed to the hero.
Darknemo2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-26, 09:26   Link #1877
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Comparing a spoiled brat that strives to be the centre of attention by messing everyone's life to a mature woman who tries to hide her feelings from her self quite superficially is just hilarious
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-26, 12:27   Link #1878
hyuugalegacy
Otaku, author wannabe

I thought the main prob with kirino was that she wanted main char to do so much for her without giving anything back like as was said a spoilt brat sera in my opinion I think is like the type of person who just thinks all men are beasts and disgusting and hence is acting on this.

Here is hoping that ayumu gets closer to yuki although a question that seems to take me back to my goddess lingers in my mind. "would it be her desire or obligation"? Great series I hope they make a season 2
hyuugalegacy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-03-26, 13:11   Link #1879
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Malkuth View Post
Comparing a spoiled brat that strives to be the centre of attention by messing everyone's life to a mature woman who tries to hide her feelings from her self quite superficially is just hilarious
Agreed. Sera's core personality is completely different from Kirino's, who is no more than a selfish egotastical brat. Another big difference is that Sera is forcing herself to act like a "bitch" (personally, I find her insults rather harmless and therefore funny, and even a little bit arousing...), whereas it comes naturally to Kirino
Old 2011-03-26, 14:56   Link #1880
blitz1/2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Agreed. Sera's core personality is completely different from Kirino's, who is no more than a selfish egotastical brat. Another big difference is that Sera is forcing herself to act like a "bitch" (personally, I find her insults rather harmless and therefore funny, and even a little bit arousing...), whereas it comes naturally to Kirino
So, conclusion is....both Kirino and Sera are bitches?

Tags
comedy, light novel adaptation, romance, shounen