AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2007-10-02, 15:27   Link #4901
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

AWW !@$@#$!@. I voted, thinking I can put my image later on. Now it seems I'm unable to post an image at all, lol. I'm n00b, need help. XD

A sexy Hinagiku pic awaits as a reward... :P

EDIT: ROTFL, I'm a farking n00blet. I didn't even read the size restrictions. Need to shoot myself. Oh well, all is well and good now. XD

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
Old 2007-10-02, 15:28   Link #4902
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
Thanks Demi. However, I saw the .exe file, and my head goes *danger Will Robinson, DANGER!* rotflmao. But if you guys say it's safe...
Same here. I don't really trust stuff like that, and I have enough just keeping track of Japan's.
Old 2007-10-02, 15:30   Link #4903
Demi.
Ass connoisseur

Quote:
AWW !@$@#$!@. I voted, thinking I can put my image later on. Now it seems I'm unable to post an image at all, lol. I'm n00b, need help. XD

A sexy Hinagiku pic awaits as a reward... :P

You clicked 'browse' and found an image on your computer, then clicked submit? If you don't see the image, it's because they're randomly generated throughout the boards, so you will have to refresh the page and search all of the comments to find it.
Old 2007-10-02, 15:35   Link #4904
rooboy
Umeboshi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daniel E. View Post
I certainly had more fun with last year's Saimoe.

Back then the thread got closed because of the image spamming, but in truth, I think we were all having a lot of fun doing that.

I still remember how everyone snapped every time Rena's turn came up.

USODA!!!
(For old time's sake)
Old 2007-10-02, 15:44   Link #4905
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Pfft. Last year's saimoe was da bomb. Image spammi... oops I mean support materials everywhere. It was after all, in the spirit of saimoe since the tourney organizers themselves suggests one not only posts their own support materials, but also read others. In other words, they support 'campaigning'.

Too bad the mods didn't like it. So it's either what we have right now, or none at all. >_>

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
Old 2007-10-02, 15:48   Link #4906
Visiroth
Cutout

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneDragon View Post
Spoiler:
That's pretty awesome. They should set this up so that poets from both sides can do battle with haiku to determine the victor.

Now I need to dig up the Eri/Hige-bottled water image made from that chapter.
Old 2007-10-02, 15:50   Link #4907
CloroAsakura
I fear the JAM

Send a message via MSN to CloroAsakura
Quote:
Originally Posted by OverFunk View Post
Fake votes included:

■第1試合
1位→1位 831票→723票 園崎魅音@ひぐらしのなく頃に
2位→2位 534票→440票 グレーテル(静森えりか)@おとぎ銃士 赤ずきん
3位→3位 358票→319票 あやね@ながされて藍蘭島

■第2試合
1位→2位 1051票→795票 川澄舞@Kanon
2位→1位 858票→797票 ルイズ・フランソワーズ・ル・ブラン・ド・ラ・ヴァリエール@ゼロの使い 魔
3位→3位 172票→148票 木ノ下りんご@おとぎ銃士 赤ずきん
wow... that is a lot of fake votes and mai lost for so 2 votes life is unfair.

Quote:
Before voting, please take a moment to remember...

<<沢近愛理>>Sawachika Eri
Our twin-tailed goddess!
A chapter filled with blushing,
First crush is moe~

<<古手梨花@ひぐらしのなく頃に>>Furude Rika
Seen a thousand worlds,
And yet, this fate does not change
And so as I pray...
(Unlimited Watanagashi Works)

Or the full:
I am the miko of my village.
Loli is my body, and soy sauce is my blood.
I have experienced over a thousand worlds.
Unaware of death,
Nor aware of change.
Withstood hopelessness to roll many die.
Yet, these hands will never change anything.
So as I pray, "Unlimited Watanagashi Works"

EDIT: The other Current Standings...
... what volume is that O.o im buying the manga and tnx to that picture i will end downloading it
Old 2007-10-02, 15:53   Link #4908
niwasatou
mind the gap
*Artist

Send a message via MSN to niwasatou
Aaah, yes. The good ol' first Saimoe 06 thread. How nostalgic...
Oh, and if you see a desperate, apologetic vote for both Nono and Rika.. that was me.. because I saw episode 13 again with subs today.
Old 2007-10-02, 16:25   Link #4909
wontaek

Quote:
Originally Posted by WarriorKK View Post
Of course, I knew it.
But I mean NO DISPLAY. I'm always check my comment when it posted
Hmmm. This is getting beyond my ability to address this. My last guess is that you might have ran into size restriction, or accidentally pressed the post button, as my experience tells me that the Moe Comment registry doesn't seem to replace your old post with new one. If these are not the reason, please give me little more detail and I will forward it to the system administrator, or you could contact Eundong yourself. His email address is

dh1024@gmail.com

He seems to be comfortable in reading English so I guess you could directly state the technical problems with him. Anyway, thank you for all your interest in Korean Best Moe Tournament. Your group's activity has opened many Korean eyes to the international anime community and I believe that is a very positive development.
Old 2007-10-02, 16:51   Link #4910
neutralizer
Hinagiku-ist

Send a message via AIM to neutralizer
Quote:
EDIT: Uhh, question, what's rules when posting images in K-moe? How NSFW can they be? I ask cuz I got a ton of Hina picks to choose from.
Go for it . There's never enough Hina pics .
Old 2007-10-02, 17:00   Link #4911
Rainfall
Storm Of Comfort

Quote:
■第2試合
1位→2位 1051票→795票 川澄舞@Kanon
2位→1位 858票→797票 ルイズ・フランソワーズ・ル・ブラン・ド・ラ・ヴァリエール@ ゼロの使い 魔
3位→3位 172票→148票 木ノ下りんご@おとぎ銃士 赤ずきん
MAI LOST!!! NOOOO!!!
Recalling all the times I lost a character I felt strongly for, I felt misery. However, this time, there is a faint hint of anger flowing in my veins. The moment I discovered that the S&M loli won by a mere 2 votes margin, I was THIS close to backing the results page on my computer screen to oblivion. Mai was exceedingly important to me and now, someone I find more infuriating than moe whips out a victory. This is one of the worst things that could happen to me, notwithstanding that recent Epic Match. Those people who burdened Mai with all those fake votes—they certainly have my feeling of pure bitterness.
This victory, I cannot and refuse to accept.
For fans of the violent one with the indescribable temper, it’s a sunny day for you. Be pleased and thrilled. Meanwhile, I’ll just watch the Mai arc again so I can share the sword dancer's anguish. ;_;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeroryoko1974 View Post
How can anyone vote against MOEgintou. Can't be more moe then that
Agreed. She's moe in more ways than one. Following the heartrending elimination of Mai Kawasumi, I will have no reason to possess second thoughts in regards to voting for someone other than Suigintou in Block H. Yet, that is simply my perspective, nothing more.

Quote:
The results are all the more frustrating the closer the loss. :/
Exactly. Rather than having a particular character being bought down to her knees before the match even began, or even being beaten as a final result by a reasonable margin . . .
What hurts most is having the character doing so well, only to be beaten by that "microscopic bit of a vote" at the end. Something like that just makes you feel very . . . I don't know . . . disturbed.

Quote:
Why does Japan hate Key? When I was watching Kanon, I thought that the show would be perfect for Saimoe, yet I hear talk about "Key-child" or whatever and the characters lose... Sayuri won, which is nice, though that was during a split-vote match...
Anti-Key is a sad thing. At first, I myself rated Kanon highly in this competition. Sadly, as the tournament progressed, I realized the terrible truth. They started out pretty well. But shortly after their victories, they are pushed to the side, before they even had a decent amount of time to cherish their success. I guess other series' mojo played a role in this. I would have preferred that Kanon did better than this. It's all on Sayuri now, despite that I would have favored Mai (Ayu's fine as well) to be the one holding the Kanon torch. If only Mai had been put in a different bracket!

On another note, Today's Best Moe:
I'm certain Hinagiku will get alot of support due to her early exit in JS. I expect a Hinagiku win but I'm not overly confident. Not sure if Fate's loss in JS and Nanoha's loss in KS affected everyone's thoughts on Reinforce II.
Old 2007-10-02, 17:08   Link #4912
Aaeru
Simoun Sibylla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
I know that feeling, i will leave Aaeru be if he wants to keep thinking Mai won.
Whether or not you think I'm a guy is your own business, but using the masculine pronoun to refer to me feels downright weird.
Old 2007-10-02, 17:30   Link #4913
Aya Reiko
Cutengu

Current thread-- http://etc6.2ch.net/test/read.cgi/vote/1191342469/

Current vote totals (inc fake votes):
G2-4
Ichinose Nono@Hitohira = 95
Sakuragi Matsuri@Ichigo Mashimaro = 66
Furude Rika@Higurashi no Naku Koro ni = 248

H2-4
Takano Miyo@Higurashi no Naku Koro ni = 105
Ibara-hime@Otogi Jushi Akazukin = 125
Sawachika Eri@School Rumble Second Term = 166
Old 2007-10-02, 17:33   Link #4914
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Err...good start for Eri chan (i seriously doubt that she would recieve much fakes anyway )

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2007-10-02, 17:40   Link #4915
OverFunk
It will never be the year

So, I ended up voting for Eri. But those Epic Light Expressions will always remain in my memory.

Also voted Rika. Picked rather easily, since Nono was too cruel to Mugi during the first half ;_; and Matsuri feels like forced cute.

Picked Konomi and Hinagiku for KS. I don't particularly care about the first one, but I want to see Hinagiku win the second.

Patchy for Seimoe. She seems to have a comfortable lead.

I'm glad that the reactions against Louise were only moderate. Although I have the feeling she wasn't well liked here from the beginning. That would explain most of the consternation.

I don't feel that much the loss of Kanon, a series I loved myself, since all main 5 lost against someone well liked to me. Konata, Miyako, Rena, Eruruu and Louise. Of course I would have rampaged if they had lost against a RM or Nanoha character. On that note, I couldn't react like that when Ayu lost to Death, because my brain was still processing Shana's victory. In KS, Mai to Nagi, Makoto to Ayu, Shiori to Maria, all three lost to someone I liked. Only Nayuki against Shinku remains.

Rika landslide. Eri's match seems closer. I must mention that today 4 of the 6 participants came from the 2nd preliminary round. Also that only 5 contestants who got in that way are still in, so if it all goes in its natural way, only 1 will remain, that being Segawa Izumi from Hayate the Combat Butler.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneDragon
Same here. I don't really trust stuff like that, and I have enough just keeping track of Japan's.
Oh come on, it will take you at most 5 minutes. And there aren't any preliminary results, so it won't take your time during the day. And more of us voting, could make KS a more accurate thermometer of JS.

Never forget

Last edited by OverFunk; 2007-10-02 at 17:52.
Old 2007-10-02, 17:54   Link #4916
margafred
ლ(́◉◞౪◟ ◉ ლ )

What's this?????!!

I can't believe it...after Mai was leading her group all day long,even till the end,but after deducting out the fake votes,the table turns around.There're must be somekind of magic/conspiracy involved here that gives Louise a "just" 2 votes win against Mai.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.............

This is indeed horrible...i can't even speak,can't even think properly...its just a 2 different votes,but who would even thought that Louise gonna win the match,since from the beginning till the end of the match,its Mai dominating the group all the way,only to be disappointed by the real vote counts after deducting out the fake votes.

Old 2007-10-02, 17:55   Link #4917
wontaek

Kanon in Korean Tournament had repeated misfortune of close loss to strong opponents. We still have a match between Minase Nayuki, the last remaining, yet perhaps the best girl, from Kanon, and Shinku, the main heroine of the two Rosen Maiden TV series. I suspect that it will take much concentrated effort from International anime fans to knock off one of the top general of the Rozen Empire.
Old 2007-10-02, 17:59   Link #4918
wontaek

Quote:

Oh come on, it will take you at most 5 minutes. And there aren't any preliminary results, so it won't take your time during the day. And more of us voting, could make KS a more accurate thermometer of JS.
Korean Moe Tournament is drawing more than 400 voters from 50 different countries according to the latest report. It is possible that KS maybe better indicator of global sentiment compared to JS, where international access are frequently blocked by IP banning.
Old 2007-10-02, 18:04   Link #4919
OverFunk
It will never be the year

Quote:
Originally Posted by wontaek View Post
Korean Moe Tournament is drawing more than 400 voters from 50 different countries according to the latest report. It is possible that KS maybe better indicator of global sentiment compared to JS, where international access are frequently blocked by IP banning.
That's more than the average JS day, but it fluctuates.

Tell me, around how many Koreans you think vote in JS? And what letters do you get at the end of the voting code? I want to know, to see if Agent86 was counting you among foreign votes.

Never forget
Old 2007-10-02, 18:14   Link #4920
wontaek

Quote:
That's more than the average JS day, but it fluctuates.

Tell me, around how many Koreans you think vote in JS? And what letters do you get at the end of the voting code? I want to know, to see if Agent86 was counting you among foreign votes.
I will post this question in the Korean bulletin board.