mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valky View Post
He can extract it, yes.
he can?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitaro hutako View Post
A hero can turn into a demon lord... Well in shin's case he got that hero title after the turmoil in the royal capital, not after the summoning
in shin case.... well.... that happen cause green demon use hero shin to became soul vessel for DEMON LORD' GOD'S FRAGMENT.... though i rather confused whose GOD'S FRAGMENT it is....shin' father that became DL and dungeon master of arisa's former home' dungeon or from gift orb.....
one thing to think of ....
i believe green demon, pink demon, red, blue and yellow share the same master with touya...and i bet the master is immortal
mastermind3342 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-28, 00:37   Link #6522
Mr.Snappy

Hey guys i read the part where satou dumped karina.. And for me it is a bit sad

So did karina gave up on him or what???
Mr.Snappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-28, 01:27   Link #6523
Hokoga

In these type of novels women rarely move on after being dumped, they just become more persistent instead.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-28, 01:30   Link #6524
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Snappy View Post
Hey guys i read the part where satou dumped karina.. And for me it is a bit sad

So did karina gave up on him or what???
Can't give up coz there's no other alternatives
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-28, 02:11   Link #6525
Mr.Snappy

Quote:
Originally Posted by wuhugm View Post
Can't give up coz there's no other alternatives
^ thats a relief but it is sad that meana cant be part of his harem...
Mr.Snappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-28, 02:12   Link #6526
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Snappy View Post
^ thats a relief but it is sad that meana cant be part of his harem...
Nah~ She and everyone else (girls older than infant) will enter the harem eventually~
wuhugm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-28, 11:55   Link #6527
Asuka'
Nin Nin

15-37

Okay, both pet and its master are stupid.
Rather then saving his pet despite the alert, sugar choose to save its own kind (sugarcane), what a stupid move.
Asuka' is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-28, 11:58   Link #6528
Breimn

It wouldnt even take 1 sec to summon pochi back to his side. Having to deal with a tsunami is no excuse since he can do both things at the same time.
Breimn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-28, 12:41   Link #6529
Hokoga

What Breimn said and also Satou has faith in Pochi.
Hokoga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-28, 13:00   Link #6530
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

well maybe sugar is type of person that will check the situation first hand first before make a judgement about what happen and what the next move he must make... rather than blindly teleport pochi and ask pochi what happen....the similar thing already happen before, right? when pochi got her hero title....
Old 2016-12-28, 14:59   Link #6531
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Satou can monitor Pochi's status. If she's not in immediate danger then he can save her later. And he did task Arisa to overlook Pochie's situation.

It's good to see Hayato's former comrades Ringrande and Maryest in this chapter. Here's hoping they'll team up with Satou's group for this crisis. And maybe permanently join the group afterwards.

That new Hero Meiko is selfish and an idiot. And a racist.

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-28, 20:29   Link #6532
Asuka'
Nin Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastermind3342 View Post
well maybe sugar is type of person that will check the situation first hand first before make a judgement about what happen and what the next move he must make... rather than blindly teleport pochi and ask pochi what happen....the similar thing already happen before, right? when pochi got her hero title....
Well, he is stupid then, he didn't check the spot where pochi is now. He is too blinded by unit arrangement cheat and send arisa to pochi side. If he checked where pochi is now, he would immediately summon her back or get her himself asap.
(dunno the detail, but highly possible unit arrangement could not only transport an object into a place, but also could transport an object into another object side that he marked, thus he send arisa to pochi side without checking)

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
Satou can monitor Pochi's status. If she's not in immediate danger then he can save her later. And he did task Arisa to overlook Pochie's situation.

It's good to see Hayato's former comrades Ringrande and Maryest in this chapter. Here's hoping they'll team up with Satou's group for this crisis. And maybe permanently join the group afterwards.

That new Hero Meiko is selfish and an idiot. And a racist.
Sending arisa was another bad move. Remember what the weasel emperor said, the one with unique skill can't defy the god except they turn into demonlord, well it's a flag.

All of it linked now. Next would be Maou Arisa's turn.
Old 2016-12-28, 21:51   Link #6533
Von Himmel
エーレンフェストの聖女

I'm actually rather surprised that Pochi situation, which is in the middle of Demon Lord and a god fight where the god even spam his salt skill, is still considered as not a fatal danger based on Pochi's alarm. Just how strong this Pochi really is anyway? :'3c

Personally I think this is just the author excuse to have an imminent danger or conflict to Arisa and Pochi rather than having Satou deal with everything in one single swoop. It's also really weird that he can send Arisa with unit arrangement but didn't realize where Pochi really is...I guess that the skill interface when transporting people to a nearby location of another people, the exact location of the other people isn't shown in the interface?

Von Himmel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-29, 01:22   Link #6534
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

huh... sugar did not send her, right? but delegating the job of contacting pochi to arisa while he doing something else...
i mean sugar now tend to delegating job to his companion, is not he?
because he cannot do a lot of thing in different place at the same time
Old 2016-12-29, 02:54   Link #6535
Asuka'
Nin Nin

He did send her
Quote:
オレはアリサにフォローが必要か確認するように頼み、ユニット配置を実行した。
I asked Arisa to follow up and executed the Unit Arrangement.
That's why I said he is stupid. Sugar choose to save sugarcane rather than his pet.
His priority is backward, he said he was no hero yet pretend to be a saviour, what a joke.
Old 2016-12-29, 03:14   Link #6536
mastermind3342
LONER TACTICIAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asuka' View Post
He did send her

That's why I said he is stupid. Sugar choose to save sugarcane rather than his pet.
His priority is backward, he said he was no hero yet pretend to be a saviour, what a joke.
what?? so sugar did not using UA to send himself to southern country?

here i thought he trust arisa to contact pochi for him and he himself go to southern country by executing UA. what the...H**K??
Old 2016-12-29, 06:54   Link #6537
NAJ P. Jackson
Magus

Satou entrusted Arisa to handle the situation but apparently according to people here Satou is shit for not going himself. You guys keep complaining Satou is too OP and any fights with him involve is not exciting but now he assigns someone else to the rescue you bitch and moan about his decision. There's no pleasing you guys

"Thou art I... And I am thou... Thou hast established a genuine bond... The inner most power of the Awesome Arcana has been set free. We bestow upon thee NAJ P. Jackson, the ultimate form of the Awesome Arcana."
NAJ P. Jackson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-12-29, 06:55   Link #6538
Ruki0089
Yandere Otoko Ruki-tan

I can't stop laughing...
At least I'm not part of those people...
Old 2016-12-29, 08:15   Link #6539
Asuka'
Nin Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by NAJ P. Jackson View Post
Satou entrusted Arisa to handle the situation but apparently according to people here Satou is shit for not going himself. You guys keep complaining Satou is too OP and any fights with him involve is not exciting but now he assigns someone else to the rescue you bitch and moan about his decision. There's no pleasing you guys
Who are you talking about ? I never complained anything regarding his op-ness. I'm quite new here, and rarely moaning about him.

But you need to quit bitching around and let people comment his opinion about him.
Atleast read what i posted, i said all his current decision was a bad move coz ignoring pochi and sent arisa there is a flag for arisa maou-nization.
Old 2016-12-29, 09:32   Link #6540
acefisher

"I open the menu to move to Echigoya Branch of Raragi Kingdom with Unit Arrangement.

Right at that time--.

"Wawanwaawawan, wawanwaawawan, wanwanwawan."

I asked Arisa to follow up and executed the Unit Arrangement."

I see it as Satou being the one that is moving via Unit arrangment here, not Arisa.
acefisher is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adapted to anime, adapted to ln, adapted to manga, anti-romance mc, beastgirl, cooking, fake harem, generic mc, harem, heretic mc, isekai, op mc, rpg-like character, slavery, touring