AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2012-06-04, 01:31   Link #981
NoemiChan
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to NoemiChan
Rape? teacher? classmate, broke her leg? What the hell? Now if this truely falls to horror.
NoemiChan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 01:38   Link #982
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
it has to be a curse doesnt it? i mean come on her body was right next to some weird shrine
like i told that shrine think can be part of the lie, they know about the shrine on the basement and throw her(with leg broken) on the place to make the lie looks more like true because on the las minutes on anime is showed she get abused(not showed exactly the rape but showed she get near naked and bulled by mans and the shadow yuuko say "she fear remember the truth, because was too painfull") by mens before die, and this anime is taged like tragedy too...
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 01:40   Link #983
Om Nerabdator
~Maru~

havent seen the latest ep yet.........so my fault...

has any of that crap been in the manga?
Old 2012-06-04, 01:45   Link #984
ellessarr
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Om Nerabdator View Post
havent seen the latest ep yet.........so my fault...

has any of that crap been in the manga?
no, in manga the clues of really what happen on the past not yet showed, just some random theories, and small memories who not can be used for now to take any real good theory, on manga have many fanservices and many school legends(most of then about yuuko but most of then dont have any real conection with what happen on past).

edit: dont forget this is just mine theory about the anime end, this doens't means all gona happen on this way i told, the anime can get another path ofcourse, i made this based on what i get on anime, and being raped in life then died doens't means this anime gona get a bad or sad end, they can still end happy togheter, (maybe after teiich find about the truth she can become a free ghost and go outside school with him).

Last edited by ellessarr; 2012-06-04 at 01:58.
ellessarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 02:12   Link #985
zeniselv
Staring into your soul.

good episode overall but all the deal with yuuko, her shadow and theiichi helping her felt too sudden and a little rushed, still it was good to see yuuko's emotions showing.
Old 2012-06-04, 05:06   Link #986
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

I too think they're going for a "she was raped" plot device here. It would make sense for a bunch of guys-men to corner a pretty girl like Yuuko and defile her in the worst way possible, other than actually killing her. And then dump her body once the deed was done to hide the evidence. It would also make sense that she would try her hardest to forget that part of her life – no one wants to be remember of something like that. But I guess Teiichi will find out the truth now.

Yuuko unable to leave the school grounds also makes sense. After all, that's where her body lies, so her ghost is tied to the school. Besides, if she could leave school ground, she could've done so earlier and not wait for Teiichi to come to school again whenever she felt lonely.

Interesting how Shadow Yuuko now has a complete and recognizable physical form, and that she is pretty much Yuuko's twin sister in terms of appearance now.
Old 2012-06-04, 07:06   Link #987
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

IIRC... her pantsu was still on her skeleton. Should rule out rape.
Old 2012-06-04, 07:09   Link #988
HasuMasu
*Artist

^ You don't need to remove it.
Old 2012-06-04, 07:18   Link #989
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

I don't think they're going to go with rape. This looks more like a ritual sacrifice to me (not that the two are mutually exclusive, but you usually want your sacrifices to be virgins). Most of the flashbacks take place in the shrine, and I noticed while analyzing it frame by frame that the little girl (her sister?) we saw in Kirie's picture last week was also there:

Looks like she may have been the original sacrifice. Maybe Yuuko took her place to save her, which would make Teiichi's earlier theory not that far off.

Anyway, very nice episode. Lots of tense moments in the second half. I'm impressed with Yuuko's voice actress. She plays both facets of the character perfectly. Shadow Yuuko looks pretty sweet without the crazy grin.

I had to laugh when Shadow Yuuko grabbed Yuuko's breast and the memories started flowing into her though. If you take into account what happened last week, you could come to the conclusion the key to unlocking her memories is to massage her breasts
Old 2012-06-04, 07:44   Link #990
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Them huge mammaries must've lots of bandwidth then.
Old 2012-06-04, 08:03   Link #991
Evil_Sephiroth

Send a message via MSN to Evil_Sephiroth
I don't think it was rape.

We can see bend and blood from eyes.

I think more to a sacrifice...that is more "in topic" with the anime plot
Old 2012-06-04, 08:10   Link #992
KleenexGhost
Riding the Ange Express

Anyone else agree with Shadow Yuuko that it's wrong for her to bear all the pain and suffering?
KleenexGhost is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 08:12   Link #993
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Well, yes, just that I also think solving that would end the story.

Let's let the plot simmer for a little more.
Old 2012-06-04, 08:16   Link #994
EroKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
^ You don't need to remove it.
lol oh you
But yea Kanon-kun's theory makes a lot of sense. Besides something like rape would totally kill the series for the fans.

Btw anyone still keeping a count of the times that Niiya has felt up Yuuko's boobs?
Old 2012-06-04, 08:22   Link #995
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Well that took a different direction from the manga...it was expected though, considering the amount of episodes.

However, I actually like this conflict with Shadow Yuuko. I do not see her as evil at all, if anything the bitch here is Light Yuuko since she's pushing everything she doesn't want to experience onto another and Shadow Yuuko can only bare it for so long. She's only trying to merge back with Yuuko so they both experience the good and the bad things, give the girl a break. Can you imagine, feeling jealousy about someone and all that but not being able to feel the love as well? Feeling only the painful memories with no good ones to counter balance it?
Hell, if I was Niiya I'd actually push Yuuko to merge with Shadow Yuuko. She needs both good and bad memories or else she's just fooling herself. She is incomplete.

About the past...I don't think there will be any rape mentioned. Mind the "mentioned" part, it could be implied in some way but I don't think it will be shown directly that some form of sexual assault was made on her.
Remember that Yuuko was most likely a sacrifice. Human sacrifices are often female virgins and raping her would only "soil her purity" and possibly ruin her for sacrifice.
She was likely forced to be a sacrifice of some sort for some stupid reason. We'll see how the anime deals with it, but it seems interesting so far.

I also like Kanon's theory. If it is right, then I can see why they added the little sister into the anime.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 10:04   Link #996
Ray
Garnet

Teiichi gets my respect for tackling Shadow Yuuko. It was quite brave of him to tackle a ghost that can phase through matter. I guess there was a 50/50 chance of his tackle connecting with her.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kismet-chan View Post
Waiting for the next episode is going to be painful. D:
Very much so. Ugh.. the short flashback tidbit was a little painful for me to watch, and I imagine it's going to be much worse next week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
I had to laugh when Shadow Yuuko grabbed Yuuko's breast and the memories started flowing into her though. If you take into account what happened last week, you could come to the conclusion the key to unlocking her memories is to massage her breasts
Maaaaan, if Teiichi knew about that, he'd have a field day with all the groping and massaging. :3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
I do not see her as evil at all, if anything the bitch here is Light Yuuko since she's pushing everything she doesn't want to experience onto another and Shadow Yuuko can only bare it for so long. She's only trying to merge back with Yuuko so they both experience the good and the bad things, give the girl a break. Can you imagine, feeling jealousy about someone and all that but not being able to feel the love as well? Feeling only the painful memories with no good ones to counter balance it?
Hell, if I was Niiya I'd actually push Yuuko to merge with Shadow Yuuko. She needs both good and bad memories or else she's just fooling herself. She is incomplete.
Now, while I certainly agree that Shadow Yuuko is not evil, our beloved Yuuko is definitely not a bitch. If anything, they're just both going about it in the wrong way; Shadow Yuuko wants to force her pain and negative emotions back on to normal Yuuko, and normal Yuuko would rather forget all about the pain she once knew. Teiichi tried to reason with Shadow Yuuko, but all she did was chase after normal Yuuko. I almost expect that Teiichi to encourage the fusion of the two once the flashback ends, or whatever.

Like Kanon, I also went through all of the flashbacks frame by frame, but I felt there weren’t enough clues as to for me to think that rape was involved for sure. One thing worth noting is that most of the flashback is shown through Yuuko’s eyes, so we can assume that the Yuuko look-alike shown is probably her sister/twin.

Spoiler for Flashbacks screenshots:

I also like Kanon's theory. The younger girl looked like she was the one who was going to be sacrificed, but the existence of Kirie makes me think that Yuuko took the younger girl's place as the sacrifice.

Last edited by Ray; 2012-06-04 at 10:40.
Ray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 10:46   Link #997
demonkevy666

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil_Sephiroth View Post
I don't think it was rape.

We can see bend and blood from eyes.

I think more to a sacrifice...that is more "in topic" with the anime plot
Tears of blood comes to mind for me.
but I forget what that means :/

to be fair the second to last picture(in the spoiler) makes me thing it was accident of some sort.

either way I know there ain't no happy ending she's already dead. :'(
demonkevy666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 11:02   Link #998
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aphrah View Post
Now, while I certainly agree that Shadow Yuuko is not evil, our beloved Yuuko is definitely not a bitch. If anything, they're just both going about it in the wrong way; Shadow Yuuko wants to force her pain and negative emotions back on to normal Yuuko, and normal Yuuko would rather forget all about the pain she once knew. Teiichi tried to reason with Shadow Yuuko, but all she did was chase after normal Yuuko. I almost expect that Teiichi to encourage the fusion of the two once the flashback ends, or whatever.
I believe I worded it wrongly. I meant to say that if one were to call Shadow Yuuko evil or bitch then Light Yuuko is just as much so. But thinking about it, the word that suits Light Yuuko best when it comes to Shadow Yuuko is selfish.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 11:07   Link #999
mangamuscle
formerly ogon bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Fire View Post
Interesting how Shadow Yuuko now has a complete and recognizable physical form, and that she is pretty much Yuuko's twin sister in terms of appearance now.
That is slowly Yuuko is slowly regaining all her negative emotions, since she no longers wants to forget Teiichi, so she is paying the price.
mangamuscle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-04, 11:32   Link #1000
ookamigirl

Yuuko sure was persistant and kinda annoying with love outbursts.
On the other hand it was pretty sweet.
Okonogi always has such bad timing.
It was about time they started investigating Yuuko's past.
Bad Yuuko sure is scary and kinda reminded me of black rock shooter.
So her bad side finally made an introduction.

My Blog --> ookami
ookamigirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
horror, romance, shounen, slice-of-unlife, supernatural