AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2011-11-26, 10:03   Link #9761
Eratas123

@ demino_hellsin - All of the cast will be scrambling around

Laura and Kyuukai - Climb the drone and use the banners to blind it.

Cecilia and Rin - Mess with the lighting to confuse the sensors.

Tatenashi - Using streamers to block the jet propulsions

Irish - Distracting the drones fire and disabling the weapons with things like the fire extinguisher.

Ichika and the rest of the harem - Use the carpet to bind it's legs and limit it's movement.

It's a small drone only.

@ Zero - What Ho-yay?
Old 2011-11-26, 10:03   Link #9762
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
The HoYay is creeping through teh internet! ALERT! ALERT!

(Someday I'll call this thread Brokeback Stratos, really)
Now you really have to continue the author fic.
Old 2011-11-26, 10:06   Link #9763
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detective-san View Post
Now you really have to continue the author fic.
There's 457 pages I had to write, which means more than 100 chapters.... and still counting.... AAAAHHH!!!!!!
Old 2011-11-26, 10:06   Link #9764
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Well, when someone asks me whether I'd set-off a trap. I answer what any real man would answer.

"I'd hit that!............................................. ........................................WITH A CROWBAR!"
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-11-26, 10:10   Link #9765
Eratas123

@ Zero - What Ho-yay? I don't really see that much.

Anyway, I was tempted to write an actual rom-com scene for Irish with no deconstruction or cynicism but I couldn't do it Man, it's hard to write rom-com for that guy! Ichika and Kyuukai are so much easier.
Old 2011-11-26, 10:12   Link #9766
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Anyway, I was tempted to write an actual rom-com scene for Irish with no deconstruction or cynicism but I couldn't do it Man, it's hard to write rom-com for that guy! Ichika and Kyuukai are so much easier.
Actually it's easy to do, just have Irish being the ONLY sane man (relative speaking), his frustration and anguish alone would do a good job being funny.
Old 2011-11-26, 10:18   Link #9767
Eratas123

@ Zero - I tried doing that, it still ended up bad since his comments were pretty dark ("How could they act like this?" "It's just a lie" "It doesn't matter, I wont be around for long" "This is just my base needs taking over, I won't let it distract me!") As you can see, it's hard to make him monologue without making the scene turn sour.
Old 2011-11-26, 10:24   Link #9768
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Fillia: Hey Irish, let's play a game!

irish: It doesn't matter, I wont be around for long

Fillia: Well that's no fun... how about I go with you?

Irish: It's just a lie

Fillia: Th-th-that's so mean!(cute kicked puppy look)

irish: (looks away) This is just my base needs taking over, I won't let it distract me!

Fillia: (immediately stops) it's not working? But when everyone else does it, it seems to work.

Irish: How could they act like this?

Fillia: (Sunny smile) extortion tactics (smile turns into creepy grin) very effective.
Old 2011-11-26, 10:28   Link #9769
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Thumbs up

^ How the hell that scene don't work? It's AWESOME!

*Remembers again ikaron Draft*

Old 2011-11-26, 10:29   Link #9770
Eratas123

@ demino_hellsin and Zero - Irish is dying, that explains the "I won't be here for long". The skull suit is pressuring his body beyond it's limit, if he continues to use it he'll die before he reaches 18.

side note - Irish would probably not reply to Fllia since he doesn't know who she is.

@ Zero - Any tips for rom-com? I need all the help I can get since I always add cynicism to the mix.

side note - Why do you add the cry emoticons whenever you mention the IKaron story?
Old 2011-11-26, 10:32   Link #9771
MeisterBabylon
~ Your Smile ~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
Fillia: Hey Irish, let's play a game!

irish: It doesn't matter, I wont be around for long

Fillia: Well that's no fun... how about I go with you?

Irish: It's just a lie

Fillia: Th-th-that's so mean!(cute kicked puppy look)

irish: (looks away) This is just my base needs taking over, I won't let it distract me!

Fillia: (immediately stops) it's not working? But when everyone else does it, it seems to work.

Irish: How could they act like this?

Fillia: (Sunny smile) extortion tactics (smile turns into creepy grin) very effective.
Congrats, the next time Fillia says she's not going to be distracted, she'd go off catching the next shiny thing on the ground.
Old 2011-11-26, 10:35   Link #9772
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Eras

My head is not thinking straight now, but maybe I can help. Of course, when writing a Rom-Com, use already developed Irish (a little deadpan but much less pessimistic). Pair him with a genki girl, preferably the innocent type (and of course there's no way in hell Tatenashi is innocent, but hey she's got at acting I suppose XD)

As for , because it's the BEST pairing I ever read in I.S. Fanon verse, period. It's both funny AND heartwarming AND tragic at the same time, Irish and Karon is like two sides of a coin, so close yet so far.

*Cue SRW Soundtrack*

Old 2011-11-26, 10:38   Link #9773
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@eratas: Fillia is very stubborn, she'll make Irish talk one way or another. As for his dying, Fillia understands but plays dumb anyway. You can say it's her kindness. She won't question your hardships but she does her best to support you
Old 2011-11-26, 10:39   Link #9774
Eratas123

@ Zero - Um....how do people usually react when their friends/partners tell them they're dying? I need to write it for Tatenashi and Irish.

Side note - Irish and Karon come from the opposite spectrum. This makes their conflicting ideals and personalities enjoyable for me to write. Of course, there's also the snark

@ demino_hellsin - Irish hates IS pilots, it's one of his quirks that other male OC's don't have. The only reason he talks to Tatenashi in the beginning is because she's his partner. Based on the dialogue I gave, it's still near the bginning so he really wouldn't talk to her and might even attack her if she gets too persistent. Of course, her boyfriend will come in and help her afterwards.
Old 2011-11-26, 10:45   Link #9775
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@eratas: Then she'll just buck up and take what he can dish out. Even if it means being killed, though she won't let herself die so easily. If you're talking about Fillia having a boyfriend then you haven't read her profile properly... she's currently heart-broken
Old 2011-11-26, 10:47   Link #9776
Eratas123

@ demino_hellsin - Why would she even try to help him? Doesn't she focus on Rong?

EDIT: I meant Rong, it's pretty apparent they'll be together later on.
Old 2011-11-26, 10:49   Link #9777
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

^ Deconstruction of The Messiah/ Purity Sue, definitely. Depending on the Sliding Scale, she's survive unscratched or die meaningless and forgotten.
Old 2011-11-26, 10:51   Link #9778
Eratas123

@ Zero - Posted a question in a previous post. Need help to write the revelations scene for it.
Old 2011-11-26, 10:53   Link #9779
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@eratas: I said that she's earnest, has common sense and a spartan determination but I never said she has a one track mind. If she aims for something, she knows the consequences and will work hard to reach her goals while juggling everything. That's just the way she is.

As for why Fillia would help him. It sounds very anime but this basically sums up the idea.

"Do you walk down a street and see someone and think to yourself 'Do I want to make friends with them?' Do you see someone who looks like he's having a hard time and tell yourself that 'I should help this person and get something out of it.'. Sometimes humans don't need a reason, you like someone then you like someone. Science and common sense can try to explain it but that's all too complicated for me."---something Fillia would prolly say

EDIT: That depends. Do I feel like pairing them? Do they have that chemistry? Will events work in a way to give them a romantic relationship? For all intents and purposes Fillia is Rong's moral anchor. He cares about her as a friend, no more(at least at the start). But to him, she's important because she recognizes him as "human" not "monster"
Old 2011-11-26, 10:57   Link #9780
Eratas123

@ demino_hellsin - Which Irish would counter by saying she's being idiotic and that she doesn't need his help. Remember, sometimes people have to save themselves in order to move on, forcing them would just end up backfiring.

@ Stratos - Wait, how will Inami be an instructor at his age?

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest