AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2012-08-08, 22:08   Link #1121
Sumeragi
Banned

Probably because they have a Goddess over them.
Sumeragi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-08, 22:08   Link #1122
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
@Welsh Step on.

Oh wait, I think we're bit off-topic.
I wasn't really talking about being stepped on because I am not a masochist. However, it would still hurt more than regular shoes if that happened.

@fazri why do you sound so confused/upset? With so many masochists on here you should be thrilled .
Welsh_Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-08, 22:22   Link #1123
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Well since Welsh Dragon said it, lets discuss something else despite it being fun. Lets see, what do you guys feel about Matsudaira Motoyasu in the first chapter? I mean she is very cute the way she chases after Sagara saying things like "plea -please wait, I got to kill you" or "come back I got to kill you or I will lose points" in a timid voice. Its very funny and cute.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-08, 22:26   Link #1124
Athena
The Power of One

@Reaper Actually, I'm not an M, but more like I became similar to one because of the kind of girls I like (psycho girls, violent lolis, S little sisters and yanderes).
Quote:
Originally Posted by fazri View Post
oi..oi...
what the hell happen with this tread why many member with M tendencie gather in here?
Hm...wait, if you are here too, then it means...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Welsh_Dragon View Post
I wasn't really talking about being stepped on because I am not a masochist. However, it would still hurt more than regular shoes if that happened.
And destroy his fertility, if it went bit south, as you said.
Old 2012-08-08, 22:30   Link #1125
fazri
blacksun king

Quote:
Originally Posted by Athena View Post
@Reaper Actually, I'm not an M, but more like I became similar to one because of the kind of girls I like (psycho girls, violent lolis, S little sisters and yanderes).

Hm...wait, if you are here too, then it means...

Sorry athena but I'm an S.
i like this because they have hanbei.
she really cute and make my S personality fire up.

Well i got suprised because many M member show up in this tread.
Old 2012-08-08, 22:35   Link #1126
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Sorry athena but I'm an S.
i like this because they have hanbei.
she really cute and make my S personality fire up.

Well i got suprised because many M member show up in this tread.
Well Oda Nobuna no Yabou has a wide variety of attractions for many people's interest. Some are sadists like you, some are masochists which no doubt there are some, in between meaning both sides have sadist and masochist sides, Tsunderes, maybe some Yanderes, Lolicons, Teenager lovers (13-19 years of age), Mature (The pirate girl in vol 5), and cosplayers (Stacked Nuns, eye patches, Cat Maids, and the works). Did I miss any erotic interests?
Old 2012-08-08, 22:40   Link #1127
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
Well since Welsh Dragon said it, lets discuss something else despite it being fun. Lets see, what do you guys feel about Matsudaira Motoyasu in the first chapter? I mean she is very cute the way she chases after Sagara saying things like "plea -please wait, I got to kill you" or "come back I got to kill you or I will lose points" in a timid voice. Its very funny and cute.
I wouldn't know what to say. I haven't started reading the novel yet. But I will be disturbed if she said it with a strait face like it's natural. Btw why was Niwa giving points for killing Sagara?

P.S. I'll probably start reading it soon.
Old 2012-08-08, 22:46   Link #1128
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welsh_Dragon View Post
I wouldn't know what to say. I haven't started reading the novel yet. But I will be disturbed if she said it with a strait face like it's natural. Btw why was Niwa giving points for killing Sagara?

P.S. I'll probably start reading it soon.
Ugh no, well Matsudaira Motoyasu was trying to earn points from Yoshmoto to either gain a promotion or something. She said she was killing Sagara in a timid voice, not with a straight face. Its almost like a Loli chasing a ball, real entertaining and you'll get a cute picture of it in your head while reading it. The first chapter haven't introduce Niwa yet, a shame but most likely the second chapter will which Akuma is currently working on I believe. Here is the link to the page, well I do think you know where it is but this link will save trouble for you or anyone else just in case. http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...lume1_Chapter1
Old 2012-08-08, 22:49   Link #1129
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

^lol I know where it is. I read a few other series on Baka-Tsuki. Ah! that reminds me. I need to start reading HS DxD again.
Old 2012-08-08, 22:53   Link #1130
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Welsh I get the feeling when Louise Francis's breasts gets animated you'll be the first to make it your signature.
Old 2012-08-08, 23:06   Link #1131
Akumasama
Feminist

Quote:
Ugh no, well Matsudaira Motoyasu was trying to earn points from Yoshmoto to either gain a promotion or something. She said she was killing Sagara in a timid voice, not with a straight face. Its almost like a Loli chasing a ball, real entertaining and you'll get a cute picture of it in your head while reading it. The first chapter haven't introduce Niwa yet, a shame but most likely the second chapter will which Akuma is currently working on I believe. Here is the link to the page, well I do think you know where it is but this link will save trouble for you or anyone else just in case. http://www.baka-tsuki.org/project/in...lume1_Chapter1
Haven't started yet as I was working on other projects. It's shorter than ch 1 though. I should start by tomorrow hopefully.
Old 2012-08-08, 23:08   Link #1132
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akumasama View Post
Haven't started yet as I was working on other projects. It's shorter than ch 1 though. I should start by tomorrow hopefully.
No rush my friend, I am just happy there is someone translating this good Light Novel especially one of my friends.
Old 2012-08-08, 23:38   Link #1133
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by justpassingby View Post
^Except that Dousan died because of sickness later in the novel. Who's to say that Imagawa would not be dead too, so that the 'flow of history will be balanced' as mentioned by Hanbei.

I still believe it is a dream though, and all it takes to send Yoshiharu back will be by killing him
If the flow of history will be balanced, then Saru will become Kampaku of Japan and would invade Korea--causing this massive, unnecessary war between Japan and the Ming-Joseon alliance--which at any rate was brutal, unnecessary and damaging to both sides. I doubt our monkey has the heart to do that. Therefore, the flow of history will be balanced thing is utter nonsense.At any rate, when he had a son and he knows he's dying, he WOULD NOT trust Ieyasu. Knowing what happened when the real Hideyoshi died, he would most likely strip Ieyasu from power before actually dying. Once again, history would be changed dramatically.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-08, 23:42   Link #1134
Welsh_Dragon
The Red Dragon Emperor

Quote:
Welsh I get the feeling when Louise Francis's breasts gets animated you'll be the first to make it your signature.
You're da*n right I am! If I can find it that is. Although I don't want to bother my friend too much with all the gif signatures he's made me.
Old 2012-08-09, 00:00   Link #1135
Ridwan

Quote:
oi..oi...
what the hell happen with this tread why many member with M tendencie gather in here?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sumeragi View Post
Probably because they have a Goddess over them.
4 of 5 males are bottom

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
If the flow of history will be balanced, then Saru will become Kampaku of Japan and would invade Korea--causing this massive, unnecessary war between Japan and the Ming-Joseon alliance--which at any rate was brutal, unnecessary and damaging to both sides. I doubt our monkey has the heart to do that. Therefore, the flow of history will be balanced thing is utter nonsense.At any rate, when he had a son and he knows he's dying, he WOULD NOT trust Ieyasu. Knowing what happened when the real Hideyoshi died, he would most likely strip Ieyasu from power before actually dying. Once again, history would be changed dramatically.
Which does call an intriguing question as to where he will take Japan after unification. Of course, assuming that the novel will ever get to that point, or even if Japan will even unify here, considering Saru has spared and saved the lives of too many strong figures.
Old 2012-08-09, 06:23   Link #1136
Avrorrange
Basileus Basileōn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aegir View Post
4 of 5 males are bottom

Which does call an intriguing question as to where he will take Japan after unification. Of course, assuming that the novel will ever get to that point, or even if Japan will even unify here, considering Saru has spared and saved the lives of too many strong figures.
If it does get to that point, the light novel would be changed to 'Toyotomi Hideyoshi no Yabou'--since the whole fiasco really was just Hideyoshi's out of touch ambition. But like you said, the novel most likely would never get to that point. Invading China and Korea is a sensitive topic that only fascist authors like Shintaro ISHIThara would dare touch upon. Otherwise, the author would be flamed endlessly by Chinese and Koreans alike--and his novels get banned in those two regions as well.

Last edited by Avrorrange; 2012-08-09 at 07:11.
Avrorrange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-09, 07:08   Link #1137
kazzuya13

Quote:
Originally Posted by darthfanta View Post
If it does get to that point, the light novel would be changed to 'Toyotomi Hideyoshi no Yabou'--since the whole fiasco really was just Hideyoshi's out of touch ambition. But like you said, the novel most likely would never get to that point. Invading China and Korea is a sensitive topic that only fascist authors like Shintaro ISHIThara would dare touch upon. Otherwise, the author would be flamed endlessly by Chinese and Korean alike--and his novels get banned in those two regions as well.
I don't think it would go as far as an invasion more like trade and economics and culture.
kazzuya13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-09, 07:31   Link #1138
Mechatrill

On Sagara's plans for the future:

Spoiler:
Mechatrill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-09, 09:03   Link #1139
willx
Nyaaan~~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechatrill View Post

Spoiler:
^ That's right, I called it! To be honest, that seems like one of the only few "Good Endings" that would resolve much of the tensions and allow for an acceptable end that accomplishes most people's wishes..

Spoiler:
willx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-08-09, 12:46   Link #1140
aigomorla
100% Tsun... 0% Dere

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mechatrill View Post

Spoiler:
How did he do that for juubei by vol5?

Unless u read the spoilers which werent complete.
Juubei goes missing for half a vol., because she falls off a cliff.

I dont think the MC is twisting history.
HE already states that history is changing, and its not going in the linear path.
And thats kinda obvious, because he is a super catalyst which is speeding events up.

Well if u really want to get technical, then he is basically controling events and planning the outcome to his advantages so the LEAST amount of causalities are drawn out.
aigomorla is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, alternate universe, ecchi, fake harem, fantasia bunko, ga bunko, harem, historical, romance, sengoku jidai, shounen, true harem