AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 12 Rating
Perfect 10 26 34.21%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 35 46.05%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 12 15.79%
7 out of 10 : Good 2 2.63%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 1.32%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 76. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-06-18, 06:14   Link #261
Nightengale
~Night of Gales~
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darco_emp View Post
When Nanoha is in Exceed Mode and tanked that S ranked blast, she is still AA rank right.... that being the case just how much power does a device add towards user's offensive and defensive powers.......

I guess that they opted with the route Nanoha = Cool and Fate = Hot, not that I mind at all , looking forward to Fate's BJ....
No, it was noted that there was a degree of limiter releasing by Nanoha to the HQ...how much is unknown. Then again, it may be for Raising Heart...

The sleeping lion shall awaken beyond the depths of time, crossing ten billion lights, come to Terra.
Old 2007-06-18, 06:15   Link #262
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~

Send a message via MSN to Darco_emp
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultima_Rasengan05 View Post
oh, so they all wear the same jacket except for Quattro huh...Tres, isn't that "3" for spanish?

and as Raging Heart for being the most smartest AI, she could really be the smartest device...I think Exceed mode came with the new barrier jacket after Nanoha's ambush, unless Nanoha just thought of something fast with strong defense and RH just went with it and gave Nanoha a new jacket form...man StrikerS sure is getting more amusing each episode...especially with all these revelations coming up...especially for the next episode...
So if this season 1 we have arrived at the ep 7 mark with ep 13 then..... While some emotional unheavals are all well and good, Let hope they don't go over board with the "torture" scene predicted by the preview....
Old 2007-06-18, 06:17   Link #263
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
No, it was noted that there was a degree of limiter releasing by Nanoha to the HQ...how much is unknown. Then again, it may be for Raising Heart...
It's going to be troublesome trying to keep track on who released what...
Old 2007-06-18, 06:17   Link #264
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

torture scene from the preview?!....dr. Scaglietti takes the same personality traits from his first client, Fate's mom, Precia...errr>_<

as for Exceed mode and Nanoha defending against a rank S magical blast while still in AA rank, I say it was all Raging Heart...Nanoha would have at least mention somewhere in the past episodes, that she has another barrier jacket form...unless Nanoha just wanted to keep it secret until the time comes.
Old 2007-06-18, 06:19   Link #265
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
torture scene from the preview?!....dr. Scaglietti takes the same personality traits from his first client, Fate's mom, Precia...errr>_<
It could be a seperate matter.

Agito and Zest goes through that before they leave with Lutecia and met Scaglietti.

After all, Lutecia has no reason to hate him.
Old 2007-06-18, 06:21   Link #266
mist2123
Banned

Send a message via AIM to mist2123
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Sigh, I guess I'll start here...

*whips out Durandal*

RH is really not a relic, there's not doubt about that.

Raising Heart is not a lost logia , the source of her power comes from Nanoha herself... Raising Heart just act as a medium.
how can u be so sure the people who can really tell what it is is the creator of the series
Old 2007-06-18, 06:22   Link #267
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~

Quote:
It's going to be troublesome trying to keep track on who released what...
Indeed, I read device limiter removal from the scene but it can be taken both ways... Still consider the tanking abilitly of Nanoha now, I wonder if we will see anything that will take her down.....

Also it makes me wonder just how many of Rein I's attack Hayate learned.... I can see alot of worlds going down if Hayate have even 1/2 of Rein I's power and spells....

.... two 9's in two weeks that have not happened in a while....
Old 2007-06-18, 06:23   Link #268
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by mist2123 View Post
how can u be so sure the people who can really tell what it is is the creator of the series
Because if it was a relic or any other Lost Logia, they would have detected it by now, 10 years after Nanoha join them.

Remember that Raising Heart had undergo lots of check-up? It would have show up in those.
Old 2007-06-18, 06:26   Link #269
An Hero in Disguise
Human

Quote:
Because if it was a relic or any other Lost Logia, they would have detected it by now, 10 years after Nanoha join them.

Remember that Raising Heart had undergo lots of check-up? It would have show up in those.
Yet we still know nothing about its origins and past.

I wonder if it ever gets revealed at all, crushing my OC ideas with Ion Canon
Old 2007-06-18, 06:28   Link #270
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Indeed, I read device limiter removal from the scene but it can be taken both ways... Still consider the tanking abilitly of Nanoha now, I wonder if we will see anything that will take her down.....
Also, unlike Nanoha, we don't know how much restrain (Yes, restrain ) they put on Raising Heart...

Quote:

Also it makes me wonder just how many of Rein I's attack Hayate learned.... I can see alot of worlds going down if Hayate have even 1/2 of Rein I's power and spells....
I'm willing to bet it's the whole package.

Quote:
Originally Posted by An Hero in Disguise View Post
Yet we still know nothing about its origins and past.

I wonder if it ever gets revealed at all, crushing my OC ideas with Ion Canon
There's a bunch of other things we don't know, no reason to suspect they're all Lost Logia related.

And wasn't it mentioned some long time ago that Raising Heart was Yuuno's in the beginning?
Old 2007-06-18, 06:34   Link #271
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

now that the doctor's clones are revealed, what does his client want from the relics?
(but is it the doctor who really wants the relics or is it the client...)
is it time/space domination or does he just want to get rid of TSAB and RF6 for good...(wait isn't that still considered world domination...)

I really do hope we get more clues on who is this client of the doctors and if he's really TSAB related or in another organization thats bigger and dangerous than what the Doctor showed us in this episode...
Old 2007-06-18, 06:36   Link #272
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~

Quote:
Also, unlike Nanoha, we don't know how much restrain (Yes, restrain ) they put on Raising Heart...
Indeed, It is uncertain that Nanoha and Fate wanted the capture or kill, Since Hayate is definatly in the killing mood with that oversized DE....

Quote:
I'm willing to bet it's the whole package.
It will be great times ahead if Hayate can use copied spells too. While Fate may not be the type that uses PL:GS, I can certainly see Hayate do it.

Quote:
There's a bunch of other things we don't know, no reason to suspect they're all Lost Logia related.

And wasn't it mentioned some long time ago that Raising Heart was Yuuno's in the beginning?
I can't remember RH been the ferret's... then again I need to dig every up again to say for certain. speaking of this someone really needs to do a centre and clear crossref on everything for Nanoha like Jap Nanoha wiki, since I can't find any relevant info unless I search alot of sources....
Old 2007-06-18, 06:36   Link #273
Demon Eyes
May Haru-ki Be With You

Send a message via MSN to Demon Eyes
Raging Heart is like any other I.D...

I am guessing this devices evolve with their Masters and it is really Nanoha that's doing everything...Just think back...If it was indeed that great from the beginning, would Yuuno have lost to a mere jewel seed? A jewel seed Nanoha took care of without any experience or knowledge of magic?!! Me think not...

I just think of it as Bardiche in Nanoha's hands instead....That way...it makes more sense...

And about Tres...I hadn't recognized her...Damn this Q...*mumbles*

Now I see why there was all this Harem build up...the Bad guys were also pimping...

Hmmm...Nanoha breaking the light barrier...Me wonders how fast Fate is when she goes Barrier too....

I know I will find that out soon enough...I loved it when she was appearing like a ghost around those two poor girls...

Too bad too...they were almost be-friended...The Extreme way but someone as fast as...or even faster(?) than Fate saved them...And I love her already...

We need names accompanied by pics of the girls on the HIME side...

nanoha is indeed getting interesting...My wished have a sense of getting granted in this series so maybe if I wish for it to be better than A's it will?! What am I saying...it is already showing signs...

Amen to Nanoha...Amen...

I am dedicating most of my vectors to this series...
Old 2007-06-18, 06:38   Link #274
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
now that the doctor's clones are revealed, what does his client want from the relics?
(but is it the doctor who really wants the relics or is it the client...)
is it time/space domination or does he just want to get rid of TSAB and RF6 for good...(wait isn't that still considered world domination...)

We were promised a 'Shadowy Organization' ... So far, the doctor seems to be running the show for the bad guys, not much of an Organization.

Also, I'm not sure if calling them 'clones' is the right term...
Old 2007-06-18, 06:40   Link #275
Darco_emp
Bored and Lurking ~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Eyes View Post
Raging Heart is like any other I.D...

I am guessing this devices evolve with their Masters and it is really Nanoha that's doing everything...Just think back...If it was indeed that great from the beginning, would Yuuno have lost to a mere jewel seed? A jewel seed Nanoha took care of without any experience or knowledge of magic?!! Me think not...

I just think of it as Bardiche in Nanoha's hands instead....That way...it makes more sense...
Why does this reminds so like of Magic Knight Rayearth ....

A Picture - Name guide for the girls is indeed helpful. consider there are so many of them....
Old 2007-06-18, 06:44   Link #276
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

"espadas" then?!
or "Numbers" just like what this episode's title was called...
yea I think "numbers" should be a good label for Dr.Scaglietti's little army of girls...

a "shadowy organization" huh...why does this sound something like the "akatsuki"...oh I mean, uh, sound like another plot twist into this series...
12 episodes down, 14 more to go, let the surprises keep on coming!
Old 2007-06-18, 06:48   Link #277
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
"espadas" then?!
or "Numbers" just like what this episode's title was called...
yea I think "numbers" should be a good label for Dr.Scaglietti's little army of girls...
No no~ I mean that their physical appearance might not be base on an actual person...

Quote:
a "shadowy organization" huh...why does this sound something like the "akatsuki"...oh I mean, uh, sound like another plot twist into this series...
There're tons of other 'shadowy organizations' ...
Old 2007-06-18, 06:52   Link #278
Icarus
shmupmonkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuyu no Sora View Post
Besides, if Hayate wanted to make trouble, she would've done it already no? This guy needs to think a little more before starting to call people 'Evil' and stuff like that. Yagami Hayate: Possesses the strongest and most dangerous Lost Logia known to date, yet she works for the TSAB under the surveillance of the leader of the Saint Church and one of the youngest Admirals in history. Doesn't that count for anything?
Had possessed. Past tense.
The original Tome of the Night Sky no longer exists outside of what is fused with Hayate, the outward appearance and simulated functions of her Storage Device, and the pendant she wears.

And Hayate will make trouble, but only if provoked, with a good reason.
Old 2007-06-18, 06:56   Link #279
Demon Eyes
May Haru-ki Be With You

Send a message via MSN to Demon Eyes
Quote:
"espadas" then?!

Not the only meme in there but I like

And I am really anticipating the 'surprises'...I have a feeling there are lots more to come...I hope my heart can take all the excitement...
Old 2007-06-18, 06:57   Link #280
Ultima_Rasengan05
Version 3.0

Quote:
No no~ I mean that their physical appearance might not be base on an actual person...

There're tons of other 'shadowy organizations' ...
i guess we'll just call them by name then...I wonder if more will show up from the lab...( I wonder if I'll be able to keep up with these new character's names...)
as for "shadowy organizations", thats the only one i know from any anime that I've watched...oh wait theres also one in FMP...

but back on topic, at the end of this battle sounds like Erio got the most damage out of everyone...sounds like he was really trying his hardest to protect the briefcase he was holding...
Closed Thread