i hope he isnt elected and
Spoiler for instead:
Old 2017-05-18, 19:34   Link #63
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

I admit 64.5 made me laugh quite a bit.
Old 2017-05-18, 21:00   Link #64
Tenzen12

Wow so that's how would Möbius strip made of fourth wall looked.

I think I will go watch some Shaft now. This was too meta for me...
Old 2017-05-19, 02:06   Link #65
Ulin

I guess I'm one of the weird ones that think that if there's no fanservice, it means that the story is actually good
Old 2017-05-19, 15:14   Link #66
Kenju of the Right
Imagine Breaker

Praise Ishigami
Intellectual Village: Volume 6 Chapter 3
Mitou Shoukan:// Blood Sign Volume 1 Chapter 1
Heavy Object: Volume 10 Complete
Gakusen Toshi Asterisk: Volume 7 Chapter 2
Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei: Volume 12 Chapter 12
Rokka no Yuusha Volume 4 Chapter 1

Old 2017-05-19, 18:37   Link #67
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ulin View Post
I guess I'm one of the weird ones that think that if there's no fanservice, it means that the story is actually good
I think for most of us, regardless of the presence or absence of fan service, only a good story can make a good story. Though IMO fan service (or excessive fan service in my case) can make a story bad, the absence of fan service certainly doesn't make a story good.

@Kenju of the Right: Ishigami is like the voice of the fandom it was brilliant. "Worst girl, no one gives a shit about her." quote of the day for me

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
Old 2017-05-20, 02:14   Link #68
Ulin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
I think for most of us, regardless of the presence or absence of fan service, only a good story can make a good story. Though IMO fan service (or excessive fan service in my case) can make a story bad, the absence of fan service certainly doesn't make a story good.
Maybe I didn't express myself right, I meant popular more than good Take TLR for example, it was VERY popular but I guess we can all agree that it wasn't for the plot

What I meant that when a story is popular despite not having any fanservice, it usually means the story is actually good

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoloPanda View Post
Ishigami is like the voice of the fandom it was brilliant. "Worst girl, no one gives a shit about her." quote of the day for me
The sad thing is that very few people often agrees in WHO is that worst girl (Heck, I don't even have one here, I think I like most of the characters )
Old 2017-05-21, 23:56   Link #69
SoloPanda
Not A Loli-con....

For people who love Kaguya-sama, i thought i'd give this as a recommendation just in case anyone happened to miss out on it. It's similar in some aspects yet very different in others. Just imagine Batman vs "Some third rate villain" on a weekly basis.

Karakai Jouzu no Takagi-san Also called "Teasing Master Takagi-san"

@Ulin I agree, but in fandoms people are generally vocal and unashamed of their personal best girl and worst girl. All girls in this manga are great girls but if there's a worst girl, you can bet your britches someone's going to point her out.

The edge of sadomasochism is paper thin
Old 2017-05-22, 03:55   Link #70
Tenzen12

After lot of thinking I would say Ishigami might be actually right about worst girl thing. That said I can't remember any best girl from other mangss to be even comparable to Kaguya's awesomeness...
Old 2017-06-10, 05:53   Link #71
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Chapter 67

It's our guy chapter
are you Ishigami x Fujiwara or Ishigami x Miko
Old 2017-06-10, 07:32   Link #72
WingedAccelerator

To be honest, neither.
Despite our man being alone, he doesn't necessarily needs a partner. He could remain as the wisdom, unrewarded hero of the series.

However, between these two choiches, Miko is more reasonable, because she is also a first year just like Ishigami. The Fujiwara ship is a crack ship to me, ship of the protagonists' friends. It's boring and also solely relies on the fact that Fujiwara wants a boyfriend that steps up against her, and Ishigami did that quite a few times. But did it achieve anything romatinc between them? No. Not even the slightest hint of a crush.

People like to pair up Ishigami with Hayasaka too, but outside of a mention, they didn't even talked yet, if I'm not mistaken.
And the girl, who rejected Ishigami in middle school could also resurface at some point.
Old 2017-06-10, 11:15   Link #73
Diluc
Darkhero of Monstadt

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingedAccelerator View Post
To be honest, neither.
Despite our man being alone, he doesn't necessarily needs a partner. He could remain as the wisdom, unrewarded hero of the series.
You mean become another MC best friend whom end up virgin for all his life while his MC buddy get score story with chicks
naaaah naaah and naay
how many times we get second main male characters get cuckled like this?? I demand different here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WingedAccelerator View Post

However, between these two choiches, Miko is more reasonable, because she is also a first year just like Ishigami. The Fujiwara ship is a crack ship to me, ship of the protagonists' friends. It's boring and also solely relies on the fact that Fujiwara wants a boyfriend that steps up against her, and Ishigami did that quite a few times. But did it achieve anything romatinc between them? No. Not even the slightest hint of a crush.

People like to pair up Ishigami with Hayasaka too, but outside of a mention, they didn't even talked yet, if I'm not mistaken.
And the girl, who rejected Ishigami in middle school could also resurface at some point.
I am agreed Miko more reasonable than Fujiwara but it's hard to abolish these pairing and Hayasaka and Ishigami....i was fan for it but it still nice...
In the end Isshigami should open his Ishibowl already.
Old 2017-06-10, 11:34   Link #74
Wandering Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roxis View Post
Chapter 67

It's our guy chapter
are you Ishigami x Fujiwara or Ishigami x Miko
The latter obviously. Don't you remember the chapter where they were all playing that game? Marrying Fujiwara bring nothing, but suffering.
Old 2017-06-10, 13:06   Link #75
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Hey now. Miyuki said he wanted nine kids, and she gave them to him. And he's the one who cheated on her.

Plus, Ishigami's one of the few who's relatively "strong" against Fujiwara.
Old 2017-06-11, 00:53   Link #76
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Shirogane x Miko
Old 2017-06-30, 06:10   Link #77
WingedAccelerator

Thus, Miko entered the war zone.
Old 2017-07-15, 08:27   Link #78
wuhugm
Confused Shark

Kaguya The Rapist
Err, I mean Therapist
Old 2017-07-15, 09:31   Link #79
Tenzen12

So survival = victory?
Old 2017-07-15, 12:28   Link #80
Wandering Soul

Notice how Miko didn't actually say no. She was just worried about how inexperienced she would be.

Tags
character derailment, coming of age, desconstruction, genre shift, love triangle, memeguya, no longer our guy, quality decline, romcom, school life