AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2019-07-10, 10:54   Link #21
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
So how long before he finds out that it was probably his sister?
I'm sure his ruling her out is going to come back to bite him at some point .
Quote:
I doubt it, since this was probably recorded beforehand.
It probably was, but this being released after her marriage, I count it .
Old 2019-07-11, 05:50   Link #22
moridin84
Custom User Title

For him to be completely oblivious to them while thinking "I want to get a girlfriend" is probably one of the major weaknesses of the setup.

Saying that, it does make sense that the girls would avoid being "too obvious" before the start of the anime. Sayuki was pretty scared once she thought the MC knew about her fetish, so she would naturally be holding back. The other girls were probably the same.

Plus, it's pretty standard harem denseness.

----

Other than that, the art is pretty bizarre.
moridin84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-11, 11:04   Link #23
BWTraveller
Born to ship

I can say one thing in defense of the guy's oblivious nature: it's easy to become wary of any conclusions. Just look around at anime and manga and you'll easily find cases of a guy who suspects and hopes a girl likes him or at least is attracted enough to give him a chance and then winds up being crushed by reality, sometimes with a simple "I'm sorry", sometimes with a degree of incredulity that she'd ever consider him, sometimes with outright disgust. There's even a series that's going to be animated soon where the girls are at least this obvious and the guy is convinced they're in love with him only for them to ask him to help them get together with his friend. Now, when a girl openly tells him that girls wouldn't do what she does unless they like him, that's when I say it's indubitably gone too far.
BWTraveller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-15, 13:37   Link #24
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Normally don't double-post, but since it's been a while and this's a new ep...

Overall I enjoyed this episode, but there was one issue. I feel like Rina Hidaka was a little off in her performance on Yuika's sadistic scene. I know from other works that she's able to do more than just a cute, innocent loli voice, but this one she failed. I came in expecting something like Akeno, but it just didn't happen. She doesn't sound like she's getting off on what she's doing. Rather than a perverted sadist who's enjoying torturing her senpai, she sounds like a little girl who's trying to do what she saw someone else do and is having fun but doesn't get what's supposed to be so fun. There's just no sensuality in her voice even as she's supposed to be screaming about how awesome she feels. As a result, I didn't see a pervert abusing her slave, I saw a little girl who wanted to play pretend and was annoyed he wasn't being a good enough "doggy".
Old 2019-07-15, 14:15   Link #25
Frontier

So Shoma is popular and good-looking...but is also a lolicon. I think at this point it's looking like everyone aside from maybe Kaiki has a a secret fetish .

Y'know you're dense when the love rival of the girl you're oblivious to comments on it (then again, you're kind of oblivious to her too) .

Yuika is partially British or American? Explains the blonde hair, although usually being a foreigner nets you a bit more of a developed body, so she didn't hit the jackpot on that front...

Hey, at least he commented on touching your breasts instead of just saying he didn't feel anything .

Once again the show sets up a wholesome, romantic, build up between Kaiki and one of the girls until he eventually finds out what they're really like behind closed doors. I figured there was something up with Yuika but to be honest I didn't really expect it would get to the point where she's forcing her worn panties into Kaiki's mouth .

Although, to be honest, given how this mess with Cinderella started, Kaiki shouldn't be so against girls being lewd with their panties .

Now her whole shtick about how girls are mean to the guys they like takes on a whole new meaning .

So Sayuki and Yuika really are the exact opposite in every way. Sayuki wants to be dominated, while Yuika wants to be the dominator .

I'm guessing Nanjo is next, and I imagine the impetus for her reveal will be her seeing Kaiki and Yuika together.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BWTraveller View Post
Overall I enjoyed this episode, but there was one issue. I feel like Rina Hidaka was a little off in her performance on Yuika's sadistic scene. I know from other works that she's able to do more than just a cute, innocent loli voice, but this one she failed. I came in expecting something like Akeno, but it just didn't happen. She doesn't sound like she's getting off on what she's doing. Rather than a perverted sadist who's enjoying torturing her senpai, she sounds like a little girl who's trying to do what she saw someone else do and is having fun but doesn't get what's supposed to be so fun. There's just no sensuality in her voice even as she's supposed to be screaming about how awesome she feels. As a result, I didn't see a pervert abusing her slave, I saw a little girl who wanted to play pretend and was annoyed he wasn't being a good enough "doggy".
I think it might have been intentional, in that there's the contrast with her still sounding like this cute, innocent, girl while she acts in such a perverted and aggressive way. Otherwise Hidaka would have probably slipped into her more deeper and sensual voice, which I have heard before (like Ririchiyo in InuxBoku).
Old 2019-07-15, 15:45   Link #26
BWTraveller
Born to ship

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
I think it might have been intentional, in that there's the contrast with her still sounding like this cute, innocent, girl while she acts in such a perverted and aggressive way. Otherwise Hidaka would have probably slipped into her more deeper and sensual voice, which I have heard before (like Ririchiyo in InuxBoku).
The problem is that it's TOO cute, to the point that it becomes hard to buy that she's really being perverted. Incongruous I'm all for, but you still have to make it seem like she's getting off and she failed to do so.
Old 2019-07-15, 22:03   Link #27
Frontier

Quote:
The problem is that it's TOO cute, to the point that it becomes hard to buy that she's really being perverted. Incongruous I'm all for, but you still have to make it seem like she's getting off and she failed to do so.
But the whole point of this show is they're cute in spite of being perverted .

But in all seriousness, I kind of get what you're saying, but I think it worked out precisely for the lack of a vocal shift.
Old 2019-07-16, 00:14   Link #28
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep2:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-17, 18:17   Link #29
Tong
Many RPGs, Little Time

Send a message via MSN to Tong
So yea, I cant be the only one thinking that they're not properly adapting the feel of the manga...
Like what happened to the sexy panels and gasm faces?
Old 2019-07-18, 03:53   Link #30
moridin84
Custom User Title

Quote:
I think the idea is that how she acts normally is not fake. That's how she is.

However, she also as a sadistic fetish and she's trying to awkwardly "act it out".

Quote:
Originally Posted by serenade_beta View Post
Spoiler for ep2:
I'm afraid the show simply isn't perverse enough for your tastes.
Old 2019-07-22, 09:24   Link #31
frodonk
Master of Killing Time

The premise of this series was that the MC is not popular and is trying to get a girlfriend, but then we find out in the first episode that pretty much every girl around him, including possibly his own sister, is interested in him romantically.

There's also that hook, the underwear left behind by one of the already introduced girls allegedly, but then we find out that all of the girls except his own sister have expressed their interest in the MC, therefore whoever left those panties behind is no longer relevant since the MC already knows that pretty much the entire cast shown up to this point is interested in him, he only has to choose.

If his reason for not asking those girls about it is due to embarrassment or concern about looking like a pervert then it would not be believable by now because one of the girls has already stuffed her panties into his mouth, another has already shown him her dog costume, another is his childhood friend which he's close enough to talk about stuff like this and the last girl is his sister. So why not ask anybody about it at this point?

eh I've typed too much again, I just want to say that I'm dropping this, also I'm guessing that his male best friend is the one who put the panties there lol.
frodonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-22, 15:37   Link #32
Kadmos1
≠epic failure

For those reading the light novel series, which girl does Keiki seem to be pining for so far?
Old 2019-07-22, 16:06   Link #33
Frontier

I thought for a second Cinderella had dropped another message for Keiki (blue bra to go with blue panties), but nope. Just Yuika trying to turn him on, with a bra that seems way too big to be hers. Although I love how, with how these girls act, Keiki immediately thought about Yuika going braless as probably the least far-fetched thing she could do .

I'm kind of surprised Keiki's already ruled out Sayuki and Yuika as Cinderella. I get he doesn't want to think the love letter came from two really perverted girls, but to be honest, a girl who would leave him a pair of panties with a love letter probably is a little lewd in her own right .

So, Keiki thinks of flirting with his sister at home as a coping mechanism...why did he rule her out as Cinderella again ?

I think I've realized that these girls all express their affection or feelings through their fetishes and pervertedness, especially evident by Yuika's story where the princess's love for the prince led her to basically kidnap and enslave him until he became her slave and was absolutely loyal to her. I imagine the same is true for Sayuki in wanting to be owned or possessed by the person she has feelings for (namely Kaiki). So the girls don't necessarily need to come out and outright say that they love Keiki, as just admitting their fetish to him and that they want to participate in it with him is a love confession in its own right .

A maid outfit, handcuffs, a key lodged between breasts, and a girl about to wet herself...it seems like this show is trying to outdo itself in terms of kinky situations Keiki finds himself in. Although considering Sayuki wasn't in a rush to go to the bathroom after getting the cuffs off, I assume it was all a deliberate act to get him to reach into her breasts .

At least she's a woman of her word and deleted the compromising picture, although judging by the angle of when Keiki put his hands through her breasts (and that she mentioned filming him), I'm not unconvinced she wasn't recording him .

It's telling that this is the kind of show where it's almost believable one of the girls would stand in a hallway buck-naked to turn Keiki on, although Yuika's plan was definitely very her. Tie him up, and then either get him to kiss her feet or get a kiss on the lips. It's basically a win win for her either way .

So Sayuki and Yuika were at war over Keiki with their fetishes from the very start. And Keiki is now in the classic Harem tug-of-war, although knowing it's between two girls who just want to do really lewd stuff with him makes it so he doesn't enjoy it one bit .

I think I've figured out what Nanjo's fetish is. It becomes more apparent when you look at the things she says, what Keiki and Shoma say about her, her moments in the Opening, and what we've seen her doing. I guess we'll know for sure next week, presumably...
Old 2019-07-22, 22:00   Link #34
mergele

"Dear personalityless MC-kun, please grow some balls and start sorting some of this shit out.

Sure it would completly destroy the core of the series, but the current status quo just can't be maintained in the current situation, something has to give.
Also, please don't start hiding behind love, you'd be going out with whoever left you a pair of panties first, and you did not consider feelings until now at all."
Boy this show is bad.

@Frontier you made me curious so I checked for myself and .. I'm admitttedly disappointed. But I guess the big and flashy ones are already done now.
mergele is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-22, 22:21   Link #35
Frontier

Quote:
Originally Posted by mergele View Post
"Dear personalityless MC-kun, please grow some balls and start sorting some of this shit out.

Sure it would completly destroy the core of the series, but the current status quo just can't be maintained in the current situation, something has to give.
Also, please don't start hiding behind love, you'd be going out with whoever left you a pair of panties first, and you did not consider feelings until now at all."
Boy this show is bad.

@Frontier you made me curious so I checked for myself and .. I'm admitttedly disappointed. But I guess the big and flashy ones are already done now.
I wouldn't say he's entirely personality-less. Just look at his reactions to the pervertedness. It's half the fun .
Old 2019-07-22, 23:48   Link #36
Magewolf

Why is there even a show? He was just looking for the girl who left him the panties because it might get him a girlfriend. So dog-girl(who he seemed to like) basically confessed to his face so why keep on looking?
Magewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-23, 00:19   Link #37
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Seriously? The next perversion is... just Boys Love? ...Okay... I have the most "....Okay...." impression I have probably ever made.
What's next, yuri? ...I'm prepared now.

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
serenade_beta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2019-07-23, 00:58   Link #38
Chosen_Hero

Summary of events so far:

MC: "Woe is me, I want a girlfriend. Too bad there aren't any girls around that are in love with me"

Goes on to spend the day with girls who are literally throwing themselves at him.

MC: "I'm so lonely, I really need a girlfriend."

Finds random panties from some girl in the club room.

MC while not thinking about love: "Maybe I can finally get myself a girlfriend if I find whoever randomly left this on the desk. Definitely won't be my sister, we are not like that."

Suspects his senpai and confronts her.

Senpai: "I like you and want you to make me into your personal pet and be my master."

MC: "Eww no, but I still want a girlfriend though."

Suspects next girl and goes on a date with her, meanwhile the best friend preaches the word of lolicon to him.

Kouhai: "I like you and want you to be my pet and to let me be your master."

MC: "Double eww, but I definitely still want a girlfriend."

Senpai: "You can literally do anything you want with me, I like you and am willing to do anything you want."

Someone takes a picture of then from outside the window.

MC: (runs away like a bitch) "But there is no love, so let me run to my sister and have her comfort me as if she was my girlfriend... But we are not like that though."

Starts suspecting classmate.

Kouhai: "But seriously I like you and am telling you to your face, so become my pet."

Senpai: "Nope, I like him and he is already my master and I want him to do whatever he wants with me."

MC: "No, because there is no love though, I still want a girlfriend."

Classmate who has been strongly hinted to be into BL saves and seemingly confesses to him.

To be continued.......

The logic is literally falling apart and we are still in episode 3.
Old 2019-07-23, 08:01   Link #39
moridin84
Custom User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by frodonk View Post
If his reason for not asking those girls about it is due to embarrassment or concern about looking like a pervert then it would not be believable by now because one of the girls has already stuffed her panties into his mouth, another has already shown him her dog costume
If it was them, it's strange that they haven't mentioned it yet. If was one of them, they should have casually mentioned it at least once by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frodonk View Post
another is his childhood friend which he's close enough to talk about stuff like this and the last girl is his sister. So why not ask anybody about it at this point?
...he's not close not enough to her to ask if she put her underwear in the clubroom along with a love letter for him. I doubt many people are THAT close to any of their female friends.

And he already excluded his sister, because obviously.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magewolf View Post
Why is there even a show? He was just looking for the girl who left him the panties because it might get him a girlfriend. So dog-girl(who he seemed to like) basically confessed to his face so why keep on looking?
... would you actually be willing to go out with either of them?

Keiki doesn't. Their kinks freaked him out and he's been actively avoiding them. If they were more casual acquaintances he probably would continue to do so.

He was rejected both of them several times but they refused to accept it. They are trying to seduce him to convince him to change his mind.

Quote:
Senpai: "I like you and want you to make me into your personal pet and be my master."

MC: "Eww no, but I still want a girlfriend though."

Kouhai: "I like you and want you to be my pet and to let me be your master."

MC: "Double eww, but I definitely still want a girlfriend."
He doesn't want a girl as a pet. He also doesn't want to be a slave of a girl. He just wants a normal girlfriend.

This isn't strange at all.
Old 2019-07-23, 16:10   Link #40
erneiz_hyde
18782+18782=37564

Quote:
Originally Posted by moridin84 View Post
He doesn't want a girl as a pet. He also doesn't want to be a slave of a girl. He just wants a normal girlfriend.
...that puts a pantsu in her love letter. Yeah I dunno man :doubt.jpg:

Tags
harem