Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-27, 13:15   Link #261
bran
h e a d s h o t

Spoiler for kallen in prison:

Farewell...and thank you.
Old 2008-07-27, 13:19   Link #262
The Lord of Morning

If lulu's memory modification by charles changed at the beginning of season 2 back to 'normal' when CC kissed him, wouldnt it restore all true memories and undoe any false ones? nunally is definately lulu's sister, anya may know who really killed his mother or cared about lulu enough that she would side with him over charles, and whatever it is i am sure it will be a nice twister.

are we sure that ougi is alive and well? its really suspicious that diethard came with him into the conference. its either villeta or ninja girl imo, that or they are holding villeta as hostage against him without lulu's knowledge?

suzaku getting beat up was the best part of the episode, although did anyone read that list of titles that the black knights have? tamaki is listed as spare cleaner or something like that!!!

anyone thinking that nina wants suzaku to die as well for allowing euphemia to die, and plans on nuking him along with all of japan? god when the hell are they going to kill her off! i admit as sad as i will be to see the end of code geass, at least nina will be dead by then!
Old 2008-07-27, 13:21   Link #263
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by bran View Post
Spoiler for kallen in prison:
She earned that can of whoop ass and the right to open it. Suzaku was asking for that beating after bringing out the Refrain.
Old 2008-07-27, 13:25   Link #264
AlphaDragoon
Flame of the Dragonslayer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majek View Post
Yes he deserved it all because no prisoner should be tortured for information especially such a high ranking member of the principal enemy of the state. and yes he knew all her family history.
You're missing the point. It'll help if you stop trying to defend Suzaku to everything just because you're his fan, even when it's not necessarily an insult to him or his character.

Taking everything aside, past actions, history, their roles, EVERYTHING...Suzaku deserved what he got simply because was about to drug her and slugged her in the stomach.

It could be any two people in the same situation and the person who got gut-checked would have every right to beat the crap out of the person who hit them first and pulled out a needle with an addictive substance in it with full intent on making them take it....regardless of whether or not they were "in the right" because the other was a prisoner or not.

Yes, Kallen slapped him first. But the moment he went to throwing punches, punches were all he could expect in return.
Old 2008-07-27, 13:37   Link #265
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

You missed the sarcasm.

Besides by slugging him back she just proved she's nothing but a brute herself. It wasn't stupid, i'm not saying that, it's just the simple way. And it could be any two people yes, but ther smarter ones wouldn't hit him but would take the more devastating approach.

On the other hand, since she slugged him so much, doesn't that give him the right to hit her back then? edit: apparently she even expected him to kill her and he didn't, so that answer's this question of mine.

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!

Last edited by Majek; 2008-07-27 at 14:27.
Old 2008-07-27, 13:59   Link #266
Dream_Traveller
Banned

You still haven't answered why you think the radiation arm isn't effective, you know.
Old 2008-07-27, 14:19   Link #267
Majek
Sm3rt teh M@d Jester

You're on my ignore list. But i can answer you for the last time i guess.

i never said it's not efficient so both of you stop claiming that. What i said is , that's it not the most efficient in my eyes. What's the most efficient weapon depends on the pilot, the situation and the desired effect you're trying to achieve plus some minor other factors. For a definite answer, the arm or should i say the claw was shown to be powerful enough to take out a KF. The range is the same and there's no reload time and you get to score precise hits. Any reason why it couldn't be the most efficient in a combat situation? ( and don't answer that, i'm not going to see it anyway.)

http://icandoit.mybrute.com - fight me !!
Old 2008-07-27, 14:24   Link #268
Malintex_Terek
Mahjong Triple Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
You still haven't answered why you think the radiation arm isn't effective, you know.
I think the key word was "efficient", and if anything the Guren looks to be an energy-hog with that flashy arm. Each of those canisters it jettisons after using it is a Sakuradite battery, right? The same kind that powers a single Akatsuki in battle, which can use an array of machine guns to do what the Guren does so FABULOUSLY.

Hadron Cannons and the Radiation Surge weren't invented to mow down helicopters , they were invented to take down tough a heavily fortified facility or Knightmare. Lelouch's use of the Hadron Cannon in R1 Stage 24 was justified because of the concentration of helicopters, not to mention considering his small troop size, but compared to now wasting that kind of power is useless beyond an act of terror. Hence why the Hadron Cannons are now mounted on Ikaruga and Shinkirou just has a Hadron Pulse Rifle.
Old 2008-07-27, 14:29   Link #269
Dream_Traveller
Banned

Comedian.

Anyway, to you, Terek, I understand the energy issue...but really, that doesn't matter, since no-one over the course of almost a season and three-quarters has done anything to alleviate the rapid usage of sakuradite batteries. And besides, Kallen's gotta do what she has to do in order to protect herself.

Mind you, I've barely seen any batteries being ejected this season.
Old 2008-07-27, 14:46   Link #270
mayumi

for a 10 year old CC is pretty smart with the advise. sucks that lelouch's friend has to be suzaku.
this episode was definetely great with kallen owning suzaku and there is going to be war pretty soon.
Old 2008-07-27, 14:48   Link #271
Grandmaster Moron

Quote:
Originally Posted by mayumi View Post
sucks that lelouch's friend has to be suzaku.
For a moment I thought he was going to call Rivalz xD
Old 2008-07-27, 14:53   Link #272
NoLongerSane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandmaster Moron View Post
For a moment I thought he was going to call Rivalz xD
I actually felt sorry for Rivalz. He was the only one at the school.
Old 2008-07-27, 14:56   Link #273
Midonin
Last Engage

HOLY CRAP.

Suzaku getting bitchslapped (that was a historic moment), the Emperor's sudden appearance and challenge ("WORLD END" indeed), the conversation with Suzaku, and C.C. pinging my moe-meter several times.

I cannot wait to see where this goes.
Old 2008-07-27, 14:57   Link #274
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoLongerSane View Post
I actually felt sorry for Rivalz. He was the only one at the school.
Poor Rivalz. He must be rather lonely these days around, with everyone more or less gone as things are...
Old 2008-07-27, 15:05   Link #275
UFO888
CC The Moe

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Poor Rivalz. He must be rather lonely these days around, with everyone more or less gone as things are...
It will be hilarious if he steals the spot light in the last episode or happens to invole in something important.
Old 2008-07-27, 15:06   Link #276
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Here's a little fun fact: they fixed the typo on Shirley's coffin in the opening recap.
Old 2008-07-27, 15:11   Link #277
NoLongerSane

If I remember correctly, was not the Knight of Ten making an insinuation of wanting Kallen for his personal enjoyment before Gino interupted. What was really funny in a sad way was that this conversation was taking place infront of Nunnelly. If that situation would have happen, that would have been the second situation of sexual content that Nunnelly would have "witnessed." The first being Nina, a table, and a pic of Euphy.
Old 2008-07-27, 15:14   Link #278
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
If I remember correctly, was not the Knight of Ten making an insinuation of wanting Kallen for his personal enjoyment before Gino interupted.
He says something like so long as the life, the body doesn't matter.

Schenzeil doesn't seem to be too happy with his dad though and that nuke Nina's requesting to be put on Lancelot has the whole team pretty upset at it.
Old 2008-07-27, 15:16   Link #279
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
If I remember correctly, was not the Knight of Ten making an insinuation of wanting Kallen for his personal enjoyment before Gino interupted. What was really funny in a sad way was that this conversation was taking place infront of Nunnelly. If that situation would have happen, that would have been the second situation of sexual content that Nunnelly would have "witnessed." The first being Nina, a table, and a pic of Euphy.
Well, Nunnally'd probably have interfered in some way had he really tried to do soemthing. She wouldn't let a friend of hers be hurt if she had any say in it as I see it. Still, I find it interestign that they're apparently exposing Nunnally to the more darker/uglier face of Britannia as these episodes go...
Old 2008-07-27, 15:19   Link #280
NoLongerSane

What really suprised me what that Nina had the audacity to use Euhpy's name in order to have Suzaku to use her weapon. I know that Nina is emotionally unstable when it comes to what happen to the pricessess, but she started to insult the memory of Euphy when she is using her name to get her weaponed used.
Closed Thread