Voters: 289. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-28, 04:32   Link #521
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orga777 View Post
I tried that too... But the pressure was too much, I just NEED to know what happens. Waiting a week is too much for me.

Yeah, I am weak...<.<
Its so bloody tough I agree. Tomorrow I could just snap and check it out. I want to know what is going to happen and yet I want to be surprised when events unfold. Its so complicated that I ended up boycotting this sub-section completely for most of last week. If I don't see the thread I can't possibly click on it .
Old 2008-07-28, 04:38   Link #522
Grandmaster Moron

BTW do you guys think a spy was in that Sutherland? During the 'All Hail Britannia' and 'Nippon Banzai' you saw a sutherland checking things out. It may be irrelevant, but I think Orange may be in there

Spoiler:
Old 2008-07-28, 04:40   Link #523
Sotobrastos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandmaster Moron View Post
BTW do you guys think a spy was in that Sutherland? During the 'All Hail Britannia' and 'Nippon Banzai' you saw a sutherland checking things out. It may be irrelevant, but I think Orange may be in there

Spoiler:
Cornelia I think...
Old 2008-07-28, 04:41   Link #524
Freya

Send a message via AIM to Freya
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandmaster Moron View Post

Spoiler:
Rofl time for something on topic. Yeah I was like wth? So random..
Old 2008-07-28, 04:51   Link #525
Dream_Traveller
Banned

I think that's just what happens upon start-up. Sure, Jeremiah's KMF did that in the first episode of R1, but I don't see why it should be synonymous with him.
Old 2008-07-28, 05:16   Link #526
bladeofdarkness
Um-Shmum

Location: at GNR, bringing you the truth, no matter how bad it hurts
what is rolo and sayoko up to
thats what i want to know
Old 2008-07-28, 06:09   Link #527
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Anyone else notice the continuity error this EP? Just after the break when lulu is talking to Diethard on the phone his eye is uncovered showing his geass. 5 sec's later ChiChi says goodbye only for him to remove his contact lens.

I know its not alot but i can't help looking at it and it's starting to bug me. Do you think it'll be fixed on the blu-ray release?
Old 2008-07-28, 06:31   Link #528
PointZero

Anyone else notice that when Jeremiah intercoms Lelouch, the title on the screen is "Orange." You cruel, cruel person Lelouch, haha.
Old 2008-07-28, 06:32   Link #529
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by PointZero View Post
Anyone else notice that when Jeremiah intercoms Lelouch, the title on the screen is "Orange." You cruel, cruel person Lelouch, haha.
And to make matters worse the colour of the window with his name was orange as well.

I suppose it could be a code name though. Rolo the OotBK may accept since no one knows he was responsible for the massacre at Babel Tower. Jerimiah on the other hand is a whole differnet barrel of fis. He did take part in the massacre at Shinjuku during EP 1 S1.
Old 2008-07-28, 06:38   Link #530
Kovensky
Timer
*Fansubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroSama View Post
And to make matters worse the colour of the window with his name was orange as well.
Well, to make matters a little bit less worse, I think all window colors are orange.

MPlayer FTW! Get my win32 build here; now with multithreading
/me is usually idling on #mplayer@chat.freenode.net or #cccp@irc.rizon.net
\SHAMEIMARU/
Old 2008-07-28, 06:42   Link #531
SuperKnuckles
Anime Hobbyist

I knew it. Suzaku will eventually join LeLouch eventually as long as Nunnally is alive for Suzaku to protect.

And is Nina trying to wipe out Japan or at least a huge swath of it? Pretty weird, even for her... I hope the next episode will be a good transition for Suzaku to get back with LeLouch. If they are going to join forces, it can't come too much later. Unless we're to get a 3rd season.
Old 2008-07-28, 06:44   Link #532
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kovensky View Post
Well, to make matters a little bit less worse, I think all window colors are orange.
Really? When was there other ones who contacted him with there name displayed like that?

I'll continue to believe it's just another sly dig at Jerimiah's expense, like the satsuma, sorry Siegfried.

Also does anyone else think the mech in space from the opening might be a rebuilt/upgraded Siegfried? I mean it does have over-sized slash harkens just like it. Plus Jermiah has already piloted one non-humanoid KMF, the only one to do so might i add, what's one more.
Old 2008-07-28, 06:48   Link #533
Kovensky
Timer
*Fansubber

@SuperKnuckles: Unfortunately, there's no 3rd season

@ZeroSama: I don't know, I said I think they are
And I'm too lazy to go confirm that :P

\SHAMEIMARU/
Old 2008-07-28, 06:54   Link #534
ZeroSama
All Hail Lelouch!
*Author

Quote:
@ZeroSama: I don't know, I said I think they are
And I'm too lazy to go confirm that :P
I'd check but i'm defraging the HDD of my media PC at the moment but you could be right.

There's too much random speculation/spoilers floating around in my mind at the moment for me to rememeber accurately off the top of my head. Hope i'm not getting old
Old 2008-07-28, 07:13   Link #535
Eliarine

Why look at that, Kallen finally turned into a cool character again. And Suzaku thought he deserved the beating he got, how surprising! I thought the guy was supposed to be a big evil meanie?!

But the best part of the episode for me is that Lelouch and Suzaku are FINALLY going to talk face to face. ABOUT TIME GUYS
Old 2008-07-28, 07:20   Link #536
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliarine View Post
I thought the guy was supposed to be a big evil meanie?!
Suzaku's meant to be an antagonist - and as we all should know, antagonist doesn't necressarilly equal "bad, evil guy who is rotten to the core" . And he's hardly the final antagonist either.

Quote:
But the best part of the episode for me is that Lelouch and Suzaku are FINALLY going to talk face to face. ABOUT TIME GUYS
I think those thoughts are shared by more or less everyone here. It's really about time that they talk about each other face-to-face, without lies or the like hindering a truly honest meeting between them.
Old 2008-07-28, 07:25   Link #537
Kovensky
Timer
*Fansubber

Quote:
Why look at that, Kallen finally turned into a cool character again. And Suzaku thought he deserved the beating he got, how surprising! I thought the guy was supposed to be a big evil meanie?!
Kallen NEVER lost her coolness ^^
And not even Suzaku knows what he is. Heck, he knows nothing, only how to use his hax skillz.

\SHAMEIMARU/
Old 2008-07-28, 07:32   Link #538
Eliarine

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
Suzaku's meant to be an antagonist - and as we all should know, antagonist doesn't necressarilly equal "bad, evil guy who is rotten to the core" . And he's hardly the final antagonist either.
I know, I was just referring to some of the past weeks' posts where people were saying the guy had turned into an awful monster that didn't mind being an evil dimwit the slightest and couldn't be "saved" in a thousand years.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLordOfkichiku View Post
I think those thoughts are shared by more or less everyone here. It's really about time that they talk about each other face-to-face, without lies or the like hindering a truly honest meeting between them.
Exactly. We've been waiting for this for a looong time and I really can't wait for next week~

Quote:
Kallen NEVER lost her coolness ^^
Yes she did, as far as I'm concerned.
Old 2008-07-28, 07:38   Link #539
Dream_Traveller
Banned

And why do you think that, Eliarine?
Old 2008-07-28, 07:42   Link #540
Eliarine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream_Traveller View Post
And why do you think that, Eliarine?
What, is not liking Kallen a heresy or something and I need to justify myself for thinking that way? I loved her character in season 1. Season 2 so far turned her into some sort of Mary-Sue blushing at Lelouch like a schoolgirl. I'm glad her old character came back, that's it.
Closed Thread